Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

13; Hell at My Doorstep

51K 1.1K 427
By btwitssurina

"It's so nice to finally have Justin bring home a girl,"

Justin's POV:

I knocked twice on Hazel's door, stepping back a step as I did waiting for her to answer it.

It was 3:20AM and to say that I was tired would be an understatement.

My eyes were on the verge of shutting, burning every time I blinked...

...remind me never to reply to emails in the dark or at a stupid time.

"You're early," Hazel yawned as she opened the door and I hummed tiredly.

I walked in and she shut it behind me before speaking up, "Do you want coffee?" She asked and I nodded a little too eagerly making her laugh lightly.

"Sit down, you look like you're about to pass out," She said to me and I felt my body warm from her concern but I ignored her suggestion and walked after her as she walked towards her kitchen.

"You leaving Blue here?" I asked her, watching as she grabbed two mugs after she'd turned her coffee machine on.

"Yeah, he's staying at a home for pets...it's like a cute hotel for animals," She said, laughing lazily at the last part she said which made me smile as I rubbed my tired eyes with my closed fist.

"You excited to go to Canada?" I asked her and there was a moment of awkward silence before she hummed, my eyes opening as I saw blurs of blue and purple spots...whoa I rubbed my eyes too hard.

"Yeah, I get to see my brother and...parents," She mumbled and I blinked, raising my eyebrows at her uneasy emphasis on the word parents and as much as I wanted to know what she meant by that, I wasn't really up for a full up conversation at 3 in the morning.

"What about you?" She asked me as her coffee machine beeped and she placed one of the mugs underneath the small spout, watching as the liquid goodness flowed freely as my vision began to become less impaired.

"I get to see my family only around the holidays which is basically just Christmas for my busy schedule," I said to her, "So yeah, I'm pretty excited," I said to her and she smiled at my words before grabbing some milk and adding some to the mug that was done.

"Do you want sugar?" She asked me and I shook my head before thanking her and taking the mug from her.

I smiled subconsciously at the warmth that hit my hands as I held the mug but it was when I sipped at it, the earthy taste sending heat straight to the middle of my body before it radiated outwards making me hum approvingly as my body slouched in satisfaction.

"Like it?" I heard Hazel ask and I nodded swallowing before looking at her.

She was wearing a loose fitting top that had gold detailing around both sides of her ribs with dark blue skinny jeans and combat boots.

All in all she looked pretty good...even in the causal stuff she was wearing.

10 minutes later we were done with our coffee's and I trailed Hazel's suitcase behind me as I offered to take it as she was holding another bag.

She double locked her doors from the outside before puffing out a breath and walking towards me as I waiting outside the silver doors of the lift.

I pressed the down button and it opened instantly, probably a result of the time of day it was.

We both got in and I pressed the F button for foyer and the doors shut before the weird feeling of going up even though we were going down happened.

About a few seconds later, the lift stopped at the 7th floor and the doors opened revealing two guys.

They looked at me before at Hazel and one of them smirked slyly at her making me squint my eyes at him.

He shuffled in the direction of Hazel who stepped next to me and placed her hand around my bicep making me look at the guy who was already looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked him bluntly, my tone slightly irritated but I didn't bother to hide it.

The guy's posture froze a little before it slumped and he rolled his eyes at me mumbling a fuck off under his breath making my jaw set...what the hell was up his ass?

"You got a problem?" I asked him, already previously pissed at the way he smirked at Hazel.

How much shit does someone have to deal with at unearthly hours, for fuck sake.

"Justin," Hazel said quietly tugging on my arm and I ignored her letting my hand slip from her suitcase handle as I looked at the guy.

"Just chill man," The friend of the guy said and I scoffed glaring hard at Mr Sass Pants in the corner before the lift fell into an awkward silence for a few moments.

The ding of the doors opening was what broke it and the guy and his friend exited and I cursed under my breath taking Hazel's suitcase and wheeling it as she still held onto me.

"Did you have to do that?" Hazel asked me, and I could see in my peripheral vision that she was looking up at me as I looked ahead of myself.

"Yes," I said to her simply and she rolled her eyes a small smile playing on her face as I eventually looked at her after the wanker and his friend was out of sight.

I opened the glass door for her and gestured for her to go first which she thanked me quietly for, her hand slipping from my arm as I walked behind her seeing my driver Spencer already outside, ready to take her luggage.

"Spencer, Hazel...Hazel, Spencer," I introduced and she smiled politely at him chirping a hi to which he responded to as her eyes trailed over the black Bentley in front of us.

I thanked him as he took Hazel's suitcase from me and put it in the boot as Hazel continued to look over the car in the darkness.

I opened the door and waited for her to get in, but it looked like she was way too mesmerized with it to realise.

"At this rate, if you keep oogling we are going to miss our flight," I teased her and her head snapped up to me and even in the darkness of 3:40 in the morning I could see her cheeks heat up making me smirk lightly.

She hopped into the car and shuffled down to the right side before I got in, Spencer already proceeding to close the door for me.

Seconds later, his own door was opening and he slid into the driver's seat.

"To the airport Mr Bieber?" He asked me.

"Yes please," I said to him as I pulled my hip up slightly grabbing my phone out my pocket as the engine started.

Getting it out I saw about 5 emails on the front screen and I rolled my eyes before sweeping down the top tab and getting rid of them on my screen.

I checked the time seeing it was 3:47AM and relaxed knowing that even if we were late, we had the flexibility as we were having a private flight.

I locked it, placing it on my lap before looking over at Hazel who was frowning at her own.

I let my eyes trail down to her screen slyly and saw the name Trent at the top making me grimace lightly.

Why was she texting him?

"You know if you wanted to know who I was texting all you have to do is ask," Hazel said and I snapped my eyes up at her.

"I was just wondering why you were texting Trent," I mumbled and she puffed out a breath before speaking up.

"Same old bullshit, what else," She said fidgeting a little as I questioned her which made me want to question her further....but like I said before, I wasn't up for a full blown conversation at this time.

I just nodded at her and picked up my phone again before deciding that I might as well reply to the emails now then later...

>><<

Hazel's POV:

I think Justin was onto me...I hope he wasn't otherwise if Trent found out that Justin found out about the pictures then well...I'm screwed.

"You want anything?" Justin asked, nodding over to the side and I followed his eyes seeing Starbucks and as soon as my mind began to comprehend what he was talking about my stomach rumbled loudly.

"I'm taking that as a yes," He chuckled and I looked up at him a small smile playing on my face.

"Go get what you want," He said taking out his wallet and slipping out a $20 note out making me scoff as my smile dropped...he really thinks he's going to get away with paying for everything.

I ignored his money and got up and off my chair taking my purse with me as I heard him call my name, "Hazel," He said and I turned my head seeing him holding the bill in his hand.

"You're not going to pay for everything," I said to him and he just rolled his eyes getting up.

"If you hand me that money, I will never ever play tennis with you," I said, thanking the lord for the name we had given sex as I wasn't sure how the whole area of business people thought me shouting the same sentence with sex in it would go.

He stopped in his tracks before squinting his eyes at me making me smile sweetly at him even though it was 4:30AM and I was on the brink of dying from tiredness.

Trent had been texting me non stop, reminding me how I had 48 hours left to hand him $100,000 in cash.

I had an idea of how to do it, but in a way that I wasn't actually giving Justin's money but it was given in his name instead...it's a little complicated but I was hoping Justin would comply to doing something for me so it could actually happen...

I blanked out my thoughts, not wanting to tire myself even more with the thought of Trent as I walked through the private part of the airport and to the Starbucks that wasn't so far away.

I ordered a medium roast coffee, another one for Justin because he also looked like he was about to pass out before asking for two blueberry muffins.

After paying for it, I waited on the other side of the counter before he called out my order.

I thanked him as he gave the bag to me and I walked back over to Justin whose head turned to me as I sat down.

"Your coffee and muffin," I said to him and he thanked me, his eyes lighting up at the muffin making me smile tiredly before I sipped at my beverage.

Grimacing at the bitter taste, I tore open a sugar sachet that was in the bag before emptying it into my cup seeing Justin drinking his without a thought.

"You can drink that without sugar?" I asked and he hummed, a satisfied sigh leaving his lips before he spook up.

"It wakes me up, adding sugar only makes me lazy and lethargic throughout the day," He said to me and I just looked at him, blinking at the fact that he could drink that.

"That's just..." I trailed off and he chuckled taking another sip before undoing the liner for his muffin and taking a bite out of that as I clipped the lid back onto the cup...

A half hour later, we were informed that our flight was up next and we were sent through and down onto the runway.

We stepped up and into Justin's private jet which was unbelievably huge and I spoke up looking around, "How much did this cost?" I asked him with wide eyes and he shrugged, a lazy smile on his face.

"Couple million," He paused, "Like 64 or something like that," He said like it was nothing and I think my jaw hit the ground because I found myself gawking.

"Holy shit," I squeaked out turning from him and looking around.

It was a wide space that also had length, the interior was cream leather adorned by black and white surfaces, chrome and silver covering edges of tables and all the appliances present in my view.

It was bloody massive.

There was a long sofa up against one edge and eight chairs along the other side, two clusters of four, both separated by a black table.

"I'm so tired," Justin mumbled before walking along to the sofa and sitting on it before he shuffled sideways and laid down flat.

I smiled at his behaviour, slipping my bag off my shoulder and holding it as I sat down on one of the double chairs.

Minutes later, we were informed by the pilot Roy that we were taking off and that we needed to be seat belted.

The result was Justin cursing as he had to get up from the sofa and sit down instead. He sat down on the double chairs opposite me and hastily clipped his seatbelt before he folded his arms, mushing his head back into the headrest, his lips in a line as he closed his eyes.

I stifled a giggle as I looked at him and realised that he was one cranky person when he was tired.

I smiled clipping my own seatbelt before reaching into my bag and slipping out my laptop and headphones.

I flipped open the lid and it lit up just as I felt the plane starting to move and before I knew it we were up in the air and on our way to Canada...

>><<

"Haze," I heard a voice say as they shook me lightly. I groaned quietly moving my head and opening my eyes only to be blinded by the light flooding from the window making me close them straight away.

I felt a body move forwards and the sound of the window shutting was heard and I blinked reopening my eyes slowly sighing.

"We're here," Justin said and I looked around seeing we were still in his plane and everything began to re click as I was dazed.

The flight was only 2 hours yet it felt like I had been asleep for 10 but didn't get enough at the same time.

"You okay?" He chuckled and I hummed breathing deeply through my nose as I stretched looking up at him.

"You might want to wrap up because it's snowing," He said and I nodded silently as he shuffled around the plane after speaking.

I grabbed my things and 5 minutes later as I was slipping my beanie on, Justin emerged from the back with a coat and scarf wrapped around him.

He looked edible in that, like I don't know why but he just looked good enough to eat...maybe I need to sleep some more.

"Ready?" He asked me and I nodded looking at my phone seeing the time 7:30AM flash across my screen. The time made me wince because it was still so early but that wasn't the only thing I winced at when I saw the missed calls from Trent and several texts...just leave me alone oh my god.

"C'mon," Justin said and he walked past me and I followed going over to the front of the plane.

I squealed quietly when a gust of cold wind hit me and I heard Justin's chuckle as he stepped out and into the white surroundings...literally.

Snow covered every inch of what I could see and at the same time I thought it was beautiful it was fucking cold, it must've been -2369483 degrees because holy shit I couldn't feel my nose.

"Luggage has already been put in the car, so we just need to go through security and we should be fine," Justin said turning to me and he smiled, his hand coming up to my cheek as he brushed a cluster of snowflakes off my skin.

"Don't fall," He said as he set foot down on the snowy runway, it was only a thin layer but knowing me I could slip on carpet forget snow.

"Come here," He said holding out his hand for me as I squeaked out a shit when I set foot onto the ground.

I took his hand, mine slipping into his as he grasped it before walking slowly me trailing behind him as we walked hand in hand.

We finally got through security before we got another coffee as we walked out the other side. I was guided by Justin and even though we were off the runway we were still holding hands...it was comfortable...kinda weird when I realised but still comfortable.

"I think he should be outside now," Justin mumbled looking at his phone and I felt my own vibrate in my bag.

I ignored it and trailed behind Justin slowly as the familiar feeling of the place I called home crept up on me...so many good and bad memories were here.

The good replayed in my head as I refused to dig up the bad ones. They were safely stored in my head, a metaphorical banner displaying do not open in big fat red letters reminding me to exactly do that.

"Found him," Justin said turning his to me before squeezing my hand leading me to come back to reality. "Haze," He said and I hummed looking at him making him chuckle as he then looked forwards.

I followed his eyes and saw a man in a black trench coat standing next to a matt Bentley as we walked out the exit...I think Justin may have a thing with Bentleys.

The man was standing tall against it and when he saw Justin a small smile crept up onto his face.

"Harvey," Justin smiled and he let go of my hand as we reached the car, his fingers slipped through mine and I watched as he hugged the mysterious man.

"You get taller and taller every time I see you," Harvey chuckled and Justin rolled his eyes chuckling lightly before he turned to me.

"Harvey, this is Hazel, my girlfriend," He said and I momentarily froze at my status but then realised that we still had this fake relationship thing going on...whoopsie.

"Hi," I said to him and he smiled as he outstretched his hand. I shook it still slightly confused with the fact that I didn't know who he was, but I'm guessing Justin caught on when he spoke up.

"Hazel, this Harvey. He works for my dad," He said and I got out an oh and smiled politely at him as Harvey chuckled at me.

"Well, I'm not going to keep you waiting. Your parents are about to head to work but wanted to see you before they went," He said, the last part of his sentence referring to Justin before he flashed another welcoming smile again and turned to open the door for us.

Justin gestured for me to go first and I thanked him kneeling slightly as I shuffled in and to the end before Justin slipped beside me.

"I'll drop you to your parents after this," He said to me and I flickered my eyes to him, grimacing at the word parents.

"Um, I'm not going to be going to theirs," I said and his eyebrows furrowed lightly, "I'm going to my brother's first," I said to him and he got out an oh in realisation like I had done minutes before.

He nodded and I slumped back into the plush leather seat before shuffling sideways and leaning my head against the window as the car began to move.

The ride from the airport and to Justin's parents was a good hour and a half. I slept the whole time, my cheek mushed against the window for the first 20 minutes until I turned and literally hugged Justin's bicep...his words not mine.

His arm was comfortable, fitting around my hands as I hummed quietly my eyes still closed as I leaned against him softly.

"Haze," He mumbled and I blinked humming a little more strongly to let him know that I was listening and not just enjoying the comfort that his arm was providing me with.

"We're nearly here," He said quietly and I fluttered my eyes open. I blinked several times quickly as I woke up fully, my eyes scanning over past Justin and through his tinted window.

I could see the row of big houses. All covered in a forever thickening white blanket of snow, some of their drives were untouched whereas others had small patches were you could see that cars had been.

"I thought that we were going to your parents first?" I said to him as I began to recognise the road turning my body to my window as my eyes travelled over the numbers on the big fancy gates.

"We are, why?" Justin said and I froze momentarily as my eyes fell upon the number 54 that was in gold plating on the bricks.

"Because that is my parent's house..." I said slowly...more to myself as I began to register it.

"We can go see them first if you want," He suggested,

"No," I said way too quickly for my liking, "I don't know whether they're in or not," I said to him trying to neutralise the questions that were probably popping up in his with my justification.

"Okay," He puffed out slowly, his tone a little confused but I pushed it aside before I started to over think.

We drove to the far end of the road, a dozen houses or so further than my parents before we turned into a drive.

Harvey flicked a switch on the roof of the car and the black gates jerked before they slid smoothly, opening to a modern looking mansion/cabin themed estate.

It was a deep oak colour, glass panels across the front as crisp cut steps led to the porch that was sheltering the path to the mouth of the house.

"You guys can go ahead, I'll take your luggage," Harvey said as he slowed the car down before he put it in park and killed the engine.

"Thank you," I said to him and he nodded smiling at me through the mirror as Justin slipped out the car.

I got out in turn as he held his hand out for me. I took it, our hands linking as I used my free one to bump up my bag strap that was on my shoulder.

My feet crunched in the snow as new flakes danced in the air settling on the ground as we both walked through and up onto the cleared pathway.

I took the time to admire the house more than I had done before...if this was Jeremy's work (which it was most probably) he can definitely do my house when I get one.

Smiling at the thought of getting my own proper house, we stepped up and onto the porch before we walked up to the door.

Justin knocked twice before stepping back making me do the same in turn before I heard an excited female voice shout he's here and then a scurry of footsteps.

No longer than 5 seconds later the oak door swung open, and with a cry of my baby being heard a small body was thrown into Justin's chest and he chuckled hugging them back as his hand left mine.

"Look at you you've grown so much," Pattie said leaning away after a heartful ten seconds, grabbing his face in her hands and inspecting him.

"Have you slept?" She squinted her eyes at him, her thumbs tracing over the small bags under his eyes making him laugh.

"Mom, I'm fine," He smiled and she mumbled an I know before she hugged him again.

I felt my heart swoon in the moment and I sighed lovingly at the sight of Justin hugging his mom, but I'm guessing I interrupted them with my sound of contentment when they pulled away from each other.

"This is Hazel," Justin said to his mom and she beamed at me before she beckoned me over and I smiled as she brought me into a warm hold.

"It's so nice to finally have Justin bring home a girl," She said and I raised my eyebrows at Justin as he was in my sight behind his mom.

I mouthed Natalia and he shrugged at my indirect question of her being brought here but before I could even ask him further mouthed questions his mom pulled away from me.

"C'mon, you guys are probably exhausted and hungry," Pattie said gesturing for us to come in as we were still stood outside in the snow.

I followed her into the house and I shivered from the change in temperature as a wave of satisfying heat hit me.

I refused to moan in comfort out loud as she demanded softly for us to make ourselves - mostly me, feel at home in turn with her shuffling around taking my coat from my hands.

"Jeremy," Pattie called out and a hum from the kitchen was sounded before footsteps were heard.

"Justin," He chuckled happily and he smiled hugging his son hard as Justin grinned before pulling away from him.

Even with the few minutes I had been here, you could see the close knit family bond that they all had...it was emotionally cute, the type of cute that was so cute that you could cry.

Did that make sense? It probably didn't.

"And who's this?" Jeremey said, a sly smirk forming on his face as he flickered his eyes from Justin to me and Pattie grinned.

"Hazel, Justin's girlfriend," She said, my status voiced like some sort of trophy making Justin groan quietly in embarrassment.

"Ignore them," Justin said to me and I smiled hugging Jeremy as he approached me, telling me to make myself comfortable.

His parents were so welcoming...nothing like mine.

Pattie continued to shuffle around breaking my negative train of thought as she led us through the spacious foyer and into the living room past the stairway.

It was open and a solid glass panel harboured the view of a massive amount of stretched land. Evergreen trees were coated with snow yet the green prickly leaves poked out in certain areas as the wind blew through them gently.

A massive oak tree sat the corner of the garden, sheltering a smaller looking version of the house that was situated on the length side of the back of the main estate.

Their property was amazing all in all and I hadn't even seen everything...and just as I went to imagine what the rest of the house looked like, Justin's parents spoke up.

"I know it was a brief meeting, but we both have work," Jeremy apologised and I smiled telling them it was okay.

"You can pick any spare room upstairs, unless you two are sharing," Pattie said.

"Thank you," I said and she smiled softly picking up her handbag and coat.

"I hope you stay for dinner tonight," She continued.

"Mom, she's staying with her brother," Justin said from behind me but before he could say anything I spoke up.

"No, its okay I can stay for dinner," I said to her and Pattie grinned making me laugh lightly as I turned to Justin and saw a smile on his lips.

"I can't wait," She said excitedly before her and Jeremy said their final goodbyes and with a loud shut of the door, minutes later they were gone.

"You're parents are so sweet," I said to Justin as I sat down on the sofa next to him and he sighed happily, nodding slowly as he agreed.

"I didn't realise how much I missed them until I actually saw them," He mumbled as he played with his phone that was in his hands. "You know that feeling where you can't really tell what it is until whatever it's related to triggers for you to actually feel it?" He said to me and I hummed knowing what he was talking about.

We fell into conversation for about an hour after that, laughing as I began to tease Justin about Natalia but then it faltered when he provoked me playfully for being so blinded when I was in Trent.

"That's not fair, you can't tease about that," I whined.

"Says the one who was up my ass about Natalia," He chuckled and I raised my eyebrows at his statement.

"Up my ass?" I questioned and he hummed.

"It's a figure of speech," He said.

"Up my ass?" I repeated and he smirked slyly.

"If you want it, you don't have to keep on saying it like a question indirectly," He teased and I looked at him wondering whether to give him the satisfaction of seeing me embarrassed but after a mental debate for a few seconds I didn't.

"If I said I did, would you?" I asked him and his smirk dropped making me stifle a giggle as he registered my words.

"You w-want me too?" He asked, his words stammered and I smiled leaning up to him so that I was near his ear.

"I haven't even let you go down there, yet you think that I'm going to let you put it in my ass?" I questioned quietly into his ear and he puffed out a breath making me laugh as his cheeks went pink.

I giggled looking at him as he shuffled and before I could even say anything he pulled me up and onto his lap.

"What?" I asked him turning my right leg so that both of them were either side of his hips.

"We still have a bet to finish," He murmured to me and I hummed looking at him straight in the eye seeing them hold a stare on me.

"Do you still think that I won't win?" I asked him and he smirked nodding.

"Thanks for reassuring me," I said to him and he chuckled.

"Why am I supposed to reassure you when I'm against you?" He asked and I smiled.

"Because that's the type of thing a gentlemen does,"

"Well what kind of gentlemen bets a beautiful lady on who will crack first between them in order to have sex?" He said and I giggled.

"Touché Bieber," I said to him and he smiled, his hands winding around my waist before they laid against my lower back, dangerously close to my ass.

I knew if they ended up there, with the levels of energy I had within me there would be no doubt that I'd just give in and ask Justin to fuck what was left of it inside me away.

"Do you think you have will power?" He asked me and I hummed.

"I'd like to think so," I said to him.

"Shall we test it?" He asked and I went to speak up wondering what the hell he was talking about, but I didn't get time to before his lips met mine.

He kissed me, not forcefully but unusually soft.

The unusual part coming from the fact that the only times we had kissed was when I was trying to prove a point or when the air we were breathing was squeezed between the sexual tension that had been created.

I kissed back as soon as the thought entered my mind as I breathed through my nose, my lips meshing against his.

His hands bunched at the fabric of my shirt and I hummed before gasping when his bare palms went down only to slide back up my shirt.

He smirked pulling me forwards against him only for him to groan when I purposely clenched myself against him; a tight press slipping over him letting me feel him through the material of his jeans.

The game flipped and the kiss became hungrier in a matter of seconds from the movement and maybe also from the fact that we hadn't seen each other in a week.

I moaned against him as he slipped his tongue in between my lips before his hands went down against me and in a matter of seconds the flesh of my backside was squeezed in his hands and my spine went rigid with pleasure.

"You like that," He purred against me and I hummed, moaning quietly when he did it again and just as I went to tug at the hem of his shirt the sound of my phone pinging was sounded.

We both ignored it as I proceeded to tug at his shirt, but we pulled away irritably when the pings continued after each other, a series of texts flowing after one another as whoever was texting me didn't know the format of a paragraph clearly.

Just as I went to go fish out my phone from my bag the sound of the doorbell rung and I turned before looking back a Justin.

"It's probably the post man, you can get it," He said and I raised my eyebrows with a really look but then he looked down at his crotch making me do the same and I smirked playfully before understanding and getting up.

I ignored my phone as the sound of the doorbell rang out and I scurried across the living room and past and through the foyer before coming up to the entrance.

I fixed my hair before puffing out a breath and opening the door after making sure I looked at least presentable.

I smiled politely expecting to see a man in a uniform with a satchel of letters as he smiled through the cold, but instead I saw a familiar women holding a Chanel handbag with a scowl on her face, her lips placed in a thin line as her Mexican skin that was normally radiant stood out pale as the snow...my mother.

Fuck.

.....

Well, this is a great start to our trip to Canada.

**Author's note**

i am so so so sorry that you had to read that.

if you are here reading this at the end of the chapter that means that you are alive and you have survived reading the tragic 5k+ words i have written.

i thought i liked this chapter until i realised that i 1) hadn't finished it *cries* and 2) realised that there was no relavance or order in this chapter *sobs on the floor*

it was so messed up and so out of context and ugh, im sorry :(

but thank you for the votes on the last chapter

95 votes! damn you guys go hard <3

thank you so much for the feedback and as you can see i'm doing things really slowly because i don't want anything to happen so fast and so at once

MORE OF HAZEL'S PARENTS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER and the bet (unless i change my mind for some stupid reason lmao)

but yeah, sorry for leaving you with that blunt cliffhanger but it's 1am and i wrote the last 2k words half dead so sorry for any spelling mistakes and boringness i probably created

50+ votes and ill update asap babies<3

i also changed my username, if you haven't already realised :)

anyways, i'm about to shut down physically and mentally so i'm goign to go.

please vote and comment, they make my day<3

twitter @JxnnerSlays

ask.fm @JxnnerSlayss

ily ily

Surina xxx

(p.s im kinda freaking out bc this story has only been up for a month and im 90 votes away from 1k *cries happy tears* i luh yew guysssssss)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 103 31
{#1 in Coworkers} {#11 in Brooks} {#42 in Pleasure} {#48 in Career} {#56 in New York City} {#72 in Boss} {#76 in Secretary} {#91 in Office Romance}...
572 33 12
Justin Bieber, 23 a jobless father. His first priority is his daughter and just wants to give her the best Christmas possible. He gets offered to fix...
113 5 29
{WARNING - THIS NOVEL IS R-18} Bogota's Most Wanted: Not the Diamonds, But the Double Agent "Honestly, who gets seduced by a spreadsheet these days...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...