Flaws and All

By xxlovetoreadxx

"Her daddy always taught her about the Bible and God but he never prepared her to meet the devil, also known... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Forty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty- Three
Fourty- Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Epilogue

Thirty- Nine

5.6K 281 198
By xxlovetoreadxx

TWO WEEKS LATER

It seems like time has been flying since Bailey has been in her coma. She's been in the same state and it's eating Josiah up, not the fact that she's still in a coma but the fact that he's been having sex with Diana every day; multiple times.

"Josiah, come get in the shower with me." Diana says as she stands naked by his bedroom door.

"We can't be long. I told you I gotta look for jobs today." He says as he stripes out of his clothes, dragging her into the shower.

Although the two of them have been spending a lot of time together and having sex, Josiah still looks at Diana as a friend. He doesn't want anything more than sex. He hasn't been interested in her life or learning anything about her. All he wants is to buss his nut and send her on her way. He thinks she's catching feelings though which is a "no no."

"You want this pussy, daddy?" She asks, rubbing her hands down his chest. Diana kisses Josiah's neck as the warm water runs down their bodies. He picks her up into his arms and rubs his dick on her pussy, letting her reach around to put it inside herself. He bounces her up and down on his dick, making her scratch his back and bite his neck.

"Ahh shit." He moans lowly as she twerks her ass cheeks on his dick.

Josiah continues sliding in and out of her until they both reach their climax. The two of them catch their breath then clean each other with the soap and get out of the shower. Diana puts on one of Bailey's outfits while Josiah gets dressed in a black button down shirt, black slacks, and nice dress shoes.

"You look nice, Jo." She smiles, helping him with his neck tie.

"Thank you, I have no idea what job I'm about to apply for but I figured it'd be best to dress up. I need something that's gone pay good. I really don't wanna go back into corrections but I will if I have to."

"Well my uncle is the manager of Harrah's Casino and they're looking for someone to do security. You'd be perfect for the job since you worked in corrections so I'll pull a few strings for you. I'd even tell him to raise the pay for you from $15 an hour to $20 an hour. You'll have to work long nights though. You want the job?"

"Yeah, I do." Josiah says and watches as Diana calls her uncle, talking for a while and finally hanging up.

"He said you've got the job. He wants you to head over there now so he can get all of your information and sizes for the uniform."

Josiah pulls Diana into a tight hug and thanks her multiple times.

"Diana, I appreciate that."

"You're welcome, Josiah. Are you going to the hospital to check on your girlfriend? What's her name again? Betty?" She asks as she follows Josiah out of the house.

"Yeah I am and it's Bailey. I'll catch up with you another time." He says before getting into his car.

Josiah knows exactly where Harrah's Casino is located so he has no problem finding it. After fixing his shirt, he walks into the building with a smile on his face; being greeted by a tall, dark skinned man with a thick beard full of grey hairs.

"Are you Josiah Payne?" He asks, rubbing his beard.

"Yes sir, I am."

"My niece put in a good word for you so you better live up to my expectations especially since I agreed to up your pay. Follow me to my office so I can get all of your information and tell you the rules then show you around. My name is Nathaniel but I go by Nate."

Josiah looks around the casino filled with smoke and old people. Some people are at the bar slumped with their heads down while others are dancing to the live music. He's been to this casino plenty of times and always lost his money. He hopes these people are having better luck than he is.

"Alright Josiah, I'll need you to fill out these forms and here is a list of the rules. I don't tolerate the breaking of any rule so if you break one, that's immediate termination..Any questions or concerns?" Nate says in a serious tone.

Once Josiah finishes filling out the stacks of paperwork, he reads over the list of rules.

Security Rules
1. NO Cell Phones (leave it in your locker or vehicle)
2. NO gambling at Harrah's or any casino chain linked to this one.
3. Be visible, alert, and vigilant
4. Incidents will need a full written report. ALWAYS complete the report before clocking out.
5. Follow PROPER procedures concerning a hostile customer.
6. WHATEVER HAPPENS HERE, STAYS HERE!!!

"Nate, could you go into more detail about rule 6? What exactly happens here that must not be discussed?"

"Quite a few things happen here but most importantly, this business isn't always as legal as it should be. You'll find that out the longer you work here. Whatever you do happen to find out, it's your choice to continue working here and keep quiet or quit, tell what you saw, and risk your life. That's all I'll say for now. Lets take that tour." Nate says, motioning for Josiah to leave his office.

Nathaniel shows Josiah around the casino and shows him where he'll clock in and out, the location of the break room, the bathroom, and the video surveillance room where he'll sometimes have to watch cameras.

"Well that's about it. I'll be emailing you your work schedule. See you Monday." Nate says as the two make their way back to the front door.

"Thank you so much, sir."

Once inside his car, Josiah smiles widely because he's happy that he finally has a job. He's a little skeptical about the illegal part but he's sure he can handle it. It can't be anything compared to the shit Giovanni has had him do. Reaching for his phone in the glove compartment box, Josiah sees almost 15 calls from Jamal and begins to get worried. He immediately thinks about Bailey and calls Jamal back, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel as he waits for an answer.

"Josiah! I've been calling you.. Babygirl is responsive! She moved her fingers a while ago and now she's scrunching her face up! This is a good sign! The doctor believes she'll wake up soon!!" Jamal says, his voice cracking from crying.

"I'm on my way!" Josiah says, hangs up, and turns on his emergency lights; speeding to the hospital. "Thank you, God!! Thank you!! Please let her wake up today. Amen!"

By the time Josiah reaches the hospital, Doctor Bennett is in the room checking Bailey's vitals and providing her with comforting words about opening her eyes. "Bailey, you're family is here waiting on you to wake up. It's okay if you need more time but just know, they have been here every step of the way and are rooting for you."

"Can I talk to her?" Josiah asks the doctor after hugging Jamal.

"Be my guest." Doctor Bennett smiles, stepping away from Bailey who is still scrunching her face up.

Josiah stands beside her and bends down by her ear, whispering to her. "My beautiful girlfriend. I hate seeing you like this and nothing would make me happier than to have you awake. I miss you more than you know and I love you so much. Bailey, please wake up. I've been praying about you and I know God will heal you. If you don't wake up today, I won't be mad. I'll just wait until you're ready because I don't want to be selfish." After finishing his words he kisses Bailey's lips, the tube in her mouth making it more difficult.

A few moments later, Bailey's eyes open and close for a couple minutes; making everyone excited. The third time her eyes remain closed and the room is on edge, their loud voices now barely whispers as they wait.

"Please baby, open your eyes." Josiah whispers in her ear and her eyes open fully.

Bailey looks around the room and starts to panic until her eyes land on Jamal. Doctor Bennett calls a nurse into the room and they both remove the tube from Bailey's throat. As soon as the tube is out, Josiah kisses her lips while Jamal praises the Lord.

"Hello my love, you're finally awake. I've missed you." He smiles at her.

"W-who are y-you?" Bailey coughs out, making his world shatter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.8K 80
First they're sour, then sweet. - sweet /swΔ“t/ adjective 1. pleasing in general; delightful. 2. highly satisfying or gratifying. 3. used to express a...
23.3K 2.3K 11
An idol's image is one that can be easily fabricated and faked by their own company. So what happens when the kpop soloist Y/n Y/l/n is forced into a...
125K 3.5K 45
WARNING: SMUT ─────── 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 π›πšπ-𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝-𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭π₯𝐲 𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞�...
156K 10.2K 24
Ruffian 3 (The Trilogy)