The Girl Code (a 1D story)

Oleh Babyberrybug

When a girls day takes a turn for the interesting anything can happen especially when the 1D boys are involle... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Chicks Before Dicks
Chapter 2: A Best Friend Is One Who Shares The Same Enemy
Chapter 3: The Penalty For Exposing A Secret To An Unauthorized Party...
Chapter 4:If You Just Met A Guy And Know Nothing About Him...
Chapter 5:Every Girl Must Wait At Least A Day And A Half Before...
Chapter 6: Never Insult Your Friend But Never Let Your Friend Leave The House...
Chapter 7: Never Let A Boy Win If You Know You Know You Can
Chapter 8: No Girl May Have More Than One 'Love Of Her Life' At A Time...
Chapter 9: Always Leave A Man Wanting More But Dont Leave Him Guessing...
Chapter 10: A Girl Who Can SubStantically Claim That She Was Not Aware...
Chapter 11: Stop Being The 'Me Too!' Girl...
Chapter 12: All Girls Must Have A...
Chapter 13: Never Trust A Bitch With Your Texts
Chapter 14: When Out With The Ladies...
Chapter 15: When A Friend Is Drunk
Chapter 17: You Are To Never Diss A Friend's Boyfriend...
Chapter 18: It Is Perfectly Acceptable To Sing Into Your Hairbrush...
Chapter 19: You Will Always Have Your Best Mates 'Back'...
Chapter 20: It Is Your Womanly Right To Take....
Chapter 21: Females Are Always Obligated To...
Chapter 22: A Girl Is Allowed To...
Chapter 23: A Girl Has A Right To...
Chapter 24:Friends Are Obligated To Protect...
Chapter 25: It Is Perfectly Acceptable To...
Chapter 26: If You Change Boyfriends So Fast...
Chapter 27: You Are Morally Obligated To..
Chapter 28: "I Have A Boyfriend" Is...
Exceprt ffrom Sugarscape
Chapter 29: We Have To Go Through...
Chapter 30: When Said Evening is...
Chapter 31: Be a Responsible Friend...
Chapter 32: If Your Skirt Is...
Chapter 33: As Women We Are...
Chapter34: If A Friend Runs Off...
Chapter 35: When Complimented By A Friend...
Chapter 36: No Girll Shall...
Chapter 37: When A Friend Calls...
Chapter 38: Dont Ever Seek True Opinion From...
Chapter 39: If You Have...
Chapter 40: In A Fight Between...
Chapter 41: When Dating...
Chapter 42: Always Exfoliate Before...
Chapter 43: No Girl Shall...
Chapter 44: If A Girl Looks...
Chapter 45: It Is Perfectly Acceptable To...
Chapter 46: No Girl Shall...

Chapter 16: You Are Never In Any Case To Date...

1.1K 15 2
Oleh Babyberrybug

(A/N) hola babes! much love to all of you who are reading this because you are awesome and I love you! Sorry I was unable to upload this last weekend but I was crazy busy doing tons of homework and my brothers birthday....well please enjoy this little chapter and vote/comment/fan!

Love,

Babyberrybug

p.s. so I changed the name of the story and would like to thank @XXDreamONXX for making my new kick ass awesome cover!

Chapter 16: YOU ARE NEVER IN ANY CASE TO DATE AFRIEND'S EX OR A GUY WHO SHE WAS REALLY INTO.

EXCEPTION: IF HE'S ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO EVERY GIRL LIKES.

The boys had left a little over a week ago, but it had felt like eternity to me. We had gone back to school and tried to go back to our normal routine but whenever someone would ask us about them we would just laugh and walk away. I couldn't help but get sad a little when someone would ask about them because I couldn't just go and see Harry right away I had to call him or text him to make sure he wasn't working. Whenever we talked it was about the silliest things like what we had both eaten for lunch, what I was doing at school trivial stuff like that, Harry always faked enthusiasm pretty well when we talked about my school work. We also talked about the boys and what they were getting themselves into, I never mentioned Zayn to Athena because she still had not mentioned Zayn since the day we went to the Ryder Cup. In fact I hadn't even tried to ask her, seeing Athena cry about it tore me into two and I wasn't going to make her live through that pain again. I didn't like seeing her cry because she never cried and when she did I knew that deep shit really was going down and that there was no way to stop it once it started.

The day the boys left I had cried while Harry hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I will be back before you even know I am gone. We will talk skype, and text I promise you won't miss me because we will be talking all the time, in fact you could quite possibly get sick and tired of me." I laughed through my tears and nodded.

"Right Harry but I can't help that I am going to miss you."

He wiped the tears off of my check and lightly kissed me on the lips then walked out of my front door and into the waiting car that would take him and the rest of the boys to the airport.

I cried for the next few hours even after Athena and Izzy came over, thirty minutes after the boys left I called them in tears as soon as Harry and the boys turned off my street, with hot coco, ice cream, and movies. We sat curled up on my couch for the next 24 hours watching Young Frankenstein, Space Balls, all the Disney Princess movies as well as Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

When I finally fell asleep on the couch it was because I was exhausted from all the crying. When I woke up the next morning the first thing I did after looking around to see Athena and Izzy sprawled out on the other couches was check my phone I saw that I had two texts. I hurriedly opened it and saw they were both from Harry. 'Babe don't cry I miss you already but I will be back as soon as possible.' He had sent that after he left my house yesterday but I was too sad to even look at my phone. While the second one that was sent 30 minutes ago said, 'landed in London I will call you later today. ;)'

I laughed and quickly typed back, 'can't wait to hear from you later glad your home safe just wish you were here with me :('

After the weekend was over we went back to school and we went back to our normal routine, the only difference was that I would talk to Harry during free periods and after school. Weeks had passed and homecoming was coming up I had skipped the last two years but this year Athena was making me go. We got to dress up senior year and the theme our grade had chosen was Classic Old Hollywood. Athena got excited as soon as they announced it in chapel. Daily chapel was good for one thing and that was to take a nap and then hear the important going ons of the upper school.

During lunch one day Athena, Izzy, and a few of our other friends were talking about the dance. "Ella when are we going dress shopping?"

I looked up from the salad I was picking on, "We can go next weekend if that's good with you."

Athena nodded her head, "Yea works for me. Izzy are you going to come with us?"

"Might as well."

I couldn't take listening to homecoming talk anymore. I stood up and shoved away from the table taking my half eaten salad with me. Everyone at the table was watching me leave. I heard Abby; a girl in our grade, say, "Ella has been acting weird lately anyone else notice that too?"

Athena responded with, "Oh shut it Abby you don't know what you are taking about!" she stood up and walked over to me with Izzy right on heels.

Izzy wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug, "Don't listen to them Ella. We know you miss him and everything but don't let it get you down too much."

I nodded my head and pulled my phone out of my pocket to only be greeted by the picture Harry had taken of the two of us during the Ryder Cup. I was sitting on his lap with his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close while he was kissing me on the cheek. I was laughing lightly and looking off into the distance while he was staring at me. Every time I looked at the photo I started missing Harry even more than I had been originally. I had reached the point that I just couldn't bring myself to look at my phone any more.

I started walking to the library to gather my backpack when my phone started to ring. I looked at it and saw that Harry was calling. I smiled down at my phone and picked up. "Hey babe!"

"Hi Harry." I said while rolling my eyes slightly, Harry was always chipper whenever we talked.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed and turned to make sure there were no teachers around; I wasn't really supposed to be on my phone down here. "What do you think Harry? I am beyond miserable with everyone talking about homecoming when all I want is to be able to see you."

"Don't say stuff like that Ella. You were all excited about it the other week what changed from then to now?"

The conversation that I had with Harry last week about homecoming seemed like forever ago. Harry sounded interested in it when I was telling him about it and he even wanted to come visit me during it. I had started to get my hopes up when Harry told me this to only have them crushed a little over two days later when Harry told me during our nightly conversations that they were going to be in Germany on the day of homecoming. I tried not to tell Harry how upset I was about this so I pretended it was no big deal. As soon as we hung up that night I called Athena and cried for the next thirty minutes.

"Harry I don't want to talk about it anymore. Can we please move on?"

"Sure babe. I am sorry I brought it up."

"It's fine. Look I have got to go I am not supposed to be on my phone right now and you should really go eat dinner or something."

"Ella you sound like my mum." He started laughing and so did someone else in the background.

"Harry who are you with?"

"The boys we are in the studio working right now."

"Oh ok cool then I will let you get back to work. Send the boys my love and tell Niall that next time y'all are in town he has to take me to dinner."

"Sure I will pass the message along. Bye I will talk to you later, no have a good rest of the day." The line went dead and my small moment of happiness that Harry had brought into my day had vanished into thin air. I put my phone away and grabbed my backpack trying to hold my tears in until I was home this afternoon. Athena and Izzy were standing at the entrance of the library waiting for me with small smile on their faces.

"Everything ok?"

I nodded my head slowly and looked at them for only a moment. "Yea everything is fine. Let's go upstairs."

The rest of the day passed without anything to exciting happening. The rest of the week went along the same lines it wasn't until Athena, Izzy, and I went shopping that my week got considerably better.

We were walking through the same mall where we first meet the boys. I couldn't help smiling when I remembered that. After getting everything we needed for sprit week we made our way to find dresses for the dance. Athena knew exactly what she wanted but at this point I didn't want to go to the dance. I just wanted to stay home eat a pint of ice-cream and talk to Harry.

"Come on Ella last year you said you would go now suck it up and let's find you a dress!"

I laughed lightly Athena giving me pep talks was always funny and usually went along the lines of, "Ella you need to look at this...wait you can't you haven't done your fucking Bio homework yet! You never have your bio homework done.", or the ever classic, "Wait what you're not writing? Why aren't you writing?!" Athena would do whatever she could during the day to take my mind off of Harry and everything else.

Athena pulled out a black dress that went to just above the knee and tightly hugged her body. The dress was heart cut but had straps crossing right above her collar bone. The dress looked beyond amazing on her and it was right in the price range her mom had set. I left her standing looking in the mirror and started to wander around the store. I played with some dresses. Athena came running up behind me with a red dress in her hands. "I thought you were getting the black dress? It looked killer on you!"

"I am but you HAVE to try this dress on it just ahh it is completely you!"

I took the dress from her hands and walked to the dressing room. I put the dress on and walked out to show Athena. "Oh my god Ella!"

"What does it look that bad?"

"Bad? No you look amazing!" I looked in the mirror the dress was deep red that went above the knee and made my body look amazing. It had a slight heart neckline like the one Athena was getting but this one was plain but still made a statement. I loved it!

I turned to face Athena and a smile slowly went across my face. "Athena, I love this dress!"

"Good! You are getting it! No questions."

I went back into the dressing room and changed with the same smile on my face.

Two weeks later I was standing in Athena's bathroom curling my hair. The homecoming dance was tonight and I was the only one in our group without a date. Athena had recently started dating my ex-boyfriend from middle school. After Tom and Zayn I could have sworn that she would never date anyone again. Stand Up was playing on her IPod over the speakers in her room. She was dancing around singing with it, my phone started to ring blasting out Ed Sheeran's 'Wake Me Up' that was what played whenever Harry was calling me. I put the curler down and picked up my phone.

"Hi Harry." I laughed lightly.

"Hello babe. What's up?"

"Nothing much one second," I took the phone away from my ear and yelled to Athena, "Bitch turn that down I am trying to talk to Harry!"

She came running into the bathroom, "Oh Harry! How sweet! Send him my love."

I nodded my head and pushed her out of the room, "Sorry Athena was blasting this god awful group called 'One Direction' ever heard of them?"

"Hardy har har. Aren't you just so funny?"

"Yes I am hilarious! Oh and Athena sends her love!"

"Ok tell her I say hi. Now what are you girls doing?"

"We are just getting ready for the homecoming dance."

"Right that is tonight I completely forgot. I will let you get back to getting ready and will talk to you soon, I promise." I hung up the phone and went back to doing my hair and makeup.

Half an hour later I was putting on my black heels and making my way down stairs to take photos. Athena and I were taking photos when someone screamed and I turned around to see none other than my favorite curly haired boy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...
5.4K 117 31
[COMPLETED] Katie and her friends were normal girls living in their dream city, London. But when they meet One Direction, they become not-so-normal...
32.6K 1.2K 52
Allison and her little brother Danny's worlds are about to be rocked when their father Peter gives them up for adoption. Who comes along at the train...
2.7K 64 23
Four ordinary girls have just moved in together after highschool because they are all really close. One thing they didn't expect though was for one o...