Flaws and All

xxlovetoreadxx

"Her daddy always taught her about the Bible and God but he never prepared her to meet the devil, also known... Еще

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty- Nine
Forty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty- Three
Fourty- Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Epilogue

Thirty-Three

7.9K 398 70
xxlovetoreadxx

"Josiah, your phone is ringing again!" Bailey tells him while putting mousse onto her hair in the bedroom mirror.

"It's fine, Bae. It's just Gio! I'll call him later." He yells from the shower.

"Okay, well hurry up! I need to come in there and do my makeup."

"I'm getting out now."

A few minutes later Bailey is dressed in her white tube top and tight yellow pants that flare at the ankles. The pants that most people call the "big booty pants." Truth is, Bailey's ass was fat without the pants and she knew that but didn't know how big it was until Josiah points it out.

"Whew shit, yo ass so damn fat! I don't know why you be acting scared to show it off." Josiah says as he opens the bathroom door, a towel wrapped around his waist.

Bailey wobbles into the bathroom, her pussy still sore from the three rounds of rough sex last night. It's like once she got a taste, she couldn't get enough; good thing Josiah was as horny as she was.

"You good, Bae? Yo legs lookin a lil shaky." He laughs as he stands behind her, gripping her ass and kissing her neck. His dick hardening on Bailey's ass.

"Shut up! It's your fault I'm walking like this.. now let me do my makeup in peace."

"I'm sorry... let me make it up to you."

Josiah slides Bailey's pants and panties down then bends her over the sink. He slides his dick into her and wraps his hand around her neck while he thrusts into her. The sounds of moaning and legs slapping fill the room as the two enjoy the heated moment.

"Throw that shit back, love." Josiah grunts while slapping her ass.

Bailey starts doing twerking moves that she's practiced in the mirror until Josiah pulls out, releasing his load on her right butt cheek. 

"Aye Bailey, where the hell you learn to do that? Mhm I knew you was lying! Yo ass been fucking before me huh?"

"Josiah, I promise you're my first. I just be watching twerking videos and finally learned how to do it so I did them on yo dick... go get dressed! We're going to be late for our reservation."

"You keep doing that shit and ima put a baby in you.. shid I'm ready to be a daddy anyway." He smirks before kissing Bailey and leaving the room.

"Well too bad! It's bad enough that I had sex before marriage. I'm not having a baby outta wedlock."

When Bailey finally finishes her makeup, she walks into the bedroom and sees Josiah looking handsome as hell in his vans outfit and man bun.

"You look good baby." Bailey smiles, taking his phone from his hand and kissing him.

"Thank you, beautiful but you gotta stop kissing me like that or ima fuck the shit outta you on this bed."

"We don't have time for that, Jo. Lets go."

Bailey drags Josiah downstairs and they start walking to the restaurant since it's walking distance from their hotel. She's excited to order some seafood because she heard it was the best. Once they make it, the two of them are seated rather quickly and their orders are taken.

"Give us some of your best wine and I'll have the 16 oz sirloin with lobster macaroni and cheese and a side of garlic mashed potatoes." Josiah smiles. "Also don't forget what I requested."

"Okay, I won't sir and for you ma'am?" The waiter asks Bailey.

"I'll have the grilled sriracha shrimp, steamed broccoli, and crab stuffed lobster tails."

"I'll have that right up, you two."

Once Bailey makes sure the waiter is gone, she turns towards Josiah with a raised eyebrow and folded arms.

"Josiah, what did you request?" She asks him.

"You'll see later... have you been enjoying yourself here with me?"

"Of course, baby. I had no plans on having sex and stuff but I don't regret any of it. I wish we could stay here forever."

"Me too, but you know we have to go back home soon. Now we can face our problems together. I've been thinking and I'm going to cut my brother off. I love him to death but I can't keep letting him bring me down. I know he said he'd leave us both alone but he keeps calling and shit which means he's probably trying to drag me into some more fucked up shit." He says, holding her hands across the table.

"Josiah, I know you don't want anything to do with him but please don't cut him off. You can keep your distance without cutting him off! He's your brother! Y'all should be there for each other. Not for the illegal shit but for other things. I wish my brother was still alive.. you only get one chance to live life with him by your side so please just don't cut him off. You need to answer his calls because it might be an emergency. " Bailey says as her eyes start to get watery.

"Okay beautiful, I won't cut him off and I promise I'll call him back once we make it back to the room."

The waiter brings out the food in the middle of their conversation so they stop talking and eat. By the time they're finished the waiter is bringing over a dessert.

"Excuse me, we didn't order this." Bailey tells the waiter who sits the plate down in front of her.

She looks down at the chocolate cake covered in raspberries on the plate and realizes that the words, "will you be my girlfriend?" are written in a red sauce. Her eyes are glassy as she looks up at Josiah to see him with a huge smile on his face. He stands up so she walks over to him and wraps her arms around his waist. He does the same, resting his hands on her ass.

"Damn, you doing all this hugging but you ain't answered yet. Got a nigga nervous and shit." Josiah laughs.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Josiah. Now lets go so you can give me some boyfriend dick. You been giving me friend dick, now you better quit holding back and give me your all."

"How you know I was holding back?" He asks as he puts enough money on the table and walks Bailey out of the restaurant.

"It just seemed like you were. Don't get me wrong the sex has been absolutely amazing but I know you're a freak. I'm yours, you're mine so you can do all the freaky shit you want to me." Bailey smiles, biting her lip.

"Mmm hurry up! We gotta get to the room now!!"

Josiah drags Bailey along with him, making her speed walk with him to the room. Once they're inside, he starts stripping out of his clothes and she does the same.

"Wait Jo, you're supposed to be calling your brother!"

"Baby, I'll call him later. I'm tryna get in that ocean." Josiah says as he picks Bailey up into his arms.

"No, call him now. I'll be in a bubble bath while you talk to him. I need to soak my aching pussy."

After the tub fills with bubbly water, she slowly lowers herself into the water; closing her eyes and exhaling. The room is quiet until Josiah starts screaming.

"What you mean missing!!?? Where the fuck she at!!? How the fuck did you lose her?? Giovanni, you not making no sense, nigga!!! FUCK!! I'll be home tomorrow."

"Baby, whats wrong?" Bailey asks as he walks into the bathroom then gets into the tub with her.

Her head is laying on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around her from the back. She can feel the fast beating of his heart and knows he's pissed. She wants to ask him what's wrong again but decides not to because he'll tell her when he's ready. The two of them sit in silence then Bailey finally turns towards him and lets his hair down from the bun. It falls down to his shoulders while she kisses his lips then his neck and chest.

"Bailey, we gotta go home tomorrow. Giovanni said our granny missing. He said he went to her house and she was gone, didn't look like nothing was stolen from the house. He called her multiple times but she didn't answer. I'm worried.. I really hope she's okay. I don't know what I'd do without her... I know I'm ruining the trip and I'm sorry but I gotta help find her."

"Omg, I'll be praying that she's found safe and healthy. I'm sure she's fine, babe. You're not ruining the trip at all! I've never had so much fun in my life." She says, rubbing his face with her wet hands.

"I love you... can I have some time alone in here?" Josiah sighs loudly.

"I love you too and of course." Bailey says as she gets out of the water, wraps a towel around her waist and leaves the bathroom.

Before she walks away from the door, she hears Josiah talking lowly.

"God, there aren't a lot of good things in my life right now besides my granny and Bailey. You blessed me to get the woman that I didn't even know I needed and now I'm asking you to bless me again. Bless me so that I can find my granny because I need her in my life. She's the foundation in my family and without the foundation, we'll all fall. Please let us find her safe and healthy. Thank you for everything that you do for me even though I never deserve it...Amen."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚄𝙸𝙽𝙴 fivewroteit

Любовные романы

1.1M 45.4K 47
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 " 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦 "
188K 4.2K 11
A tragic disaster leads the Avengers to discover a troubled teenager with powers. Strong powers. In their fight to recruit this young girl to become...
3.3M 271K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
11.5K 273 6
This story is kind of continuation of the story that @floofie-fluffball had made, but I changed some things. Grammar is not that great. ...