Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆

8.2K 268 224
By ashhxwrites

- New Year's Eve -

Cairo "East" Brewster

"You ready for tonight?" Anahi stood behind me as I was getting myself ready in the bathroom, her arms wrapping around my torso. "Let me line you up, poppa." She peaked her head up, her face scrunched as I looked at her through the mirror. I chuckled lowly, licking the corner of my lip.

"Shit, I'm more than ready. You finally get to see the finished product." I licked my lips, looking over my shoulder and down at her. "And I was gon ask you to fix me up. My shit look crusty." I laughed loud; my shit was done for, but being busy I ain't had time to really take care of shit that I needed to.

"I told you to slow down." She bumped me, moving her arms and stepping back. "Imma get you right though." She stood on her tip toes, pulling my head down with her hands on either side of my face as she only reached under my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "Tall ass."

"Nah, you just short, shorty." I smirked, tapping her nose. She playfully rolled her eyes, walking over to the shower. "You gon wash my hair?"

"No." She chuckled, causing me to smack my teeth. "You have hands of your own, Cai. Why do you want me to wash?"

"Cause it be feeling good. Please baby, ion ask you for much." I poked out my bottom lip, she turned to look at me, a scowl on her face. She mumbled something under her breath, which made me raise my brows. "Speak up Lola, what you say?"

"I said you get on my nerves." She rolled her eyes at me, I walked towards her licking my lips. "Uh uh, don't even." She held her hand up, pushing at my chest lightly as I stood behind her.

"I can't feel on your booty?" I licked the corner of my lip, my hand coming in contact as I rubbed on her ass. "Com'on baby, I got you later. Just do ya magic."

"You just lazy." She laughed lowly, nodding her head to join her in the shower once she stripped from the tee she was wearing. "Don't get no ideas, patchy. I see the look on your face."

"First off, stop callin me that shit!" I smacked my teeth, loud. "Cause you know damn well my shit ain't that bad no more. And I wasn't finna touch you, you have my word." I cheesed, glossing over my bottom lip.

"You still my patchy." She playfully rolled her eyes, and I huffed. "You mad?" She smirked, cupping my chin.

"Nah, I'm good." I looked down at her, flicking her cheek. "Stop fore I really ignore your request."

She waved me off, stepping back into the water.

"I'm kinda sad I won't be able to turn up like how I want to, but that's aight. Me and Rei boutta be off the cran." She stuck her tongue out, a slight twerk following as she grabbed the loofah, pouring her body wash on there to scrub herself. "We'll be turnt up in our own way."

"You a nut." I laughed lowly, washing my body with the doves men and a rag. "Your stomach poking a little bit, but it ain't like Rei's." I smiled, putting a hand on her stomach and bending down to kiss the little pudge. "You got one of the best moms." I looked up at Anahi and sent her a smile as one was already plastered on her lips.

"Thank you for making me a mommy." She caressed my cheek as I stood straight, I wiped a stray tear that slipped from her left eye. "Sit down for me so I can wash this hair of yours." I knew she didn't want to get emotional, but it happens. Sitting down as she had asked, I eyed her body in admiration.

Anahi needed to be reminded that she's a great mother, and I was always gon give her that reassurance because some days she doesn't feel like she is. Shit, it hurts to see my wife question herself on motherhood, but she really is a phenomenal mom, wife, woman in general. I love her.

"I love you." I smiled at her as she began to wash my hair, she repeated it back, giving me a quick kiss. "Shit feel too good." I smirked as her fingers massaged through my scalp. A small laugh parted her lips, she knew what she was doing.

We showered comfortably, a few jokes coming from the both of us. My hands roaming her body just to see her smile and laugh, her telling me to stop every now and then only for me to pull her onto my lap and kiss up on her. As a man I wanted to see her happiness and to keep her in better spirits than before.

—————

Standing in our section, Cassius and I overlooked the crowd as we leaned onto the banister, the rest of the crew lounging around doing what ever. Shit was real active, everybody came out to support and that's mad love.

"This shit really packed out!" Cassius laughed, sipping on his henny. "Kev let me know there's a line around the block." He shook his head, as one arm crossed over his chest.

"It's opening night. You know niggas wanted that free before 11." I laughed, taking a pull from my blunt. We was really celebrating New Years in our new venture, shit was immaculate. A whole fuckin vibe. "We really did this shit, bro!" I cheesed, feeling my high kick in as I looked out at the crowd.

"I'm sayin! We flipped this shit." Cassius nodded, grinning from ear to ear. Ion know who was more stoked between me and him, but it's pretty fuckin even. "Niggas really put us in a box, but we overcame that. I love you, man." He slapped his hand onto my shoulder, shaking me gently.

"I love you too bro. From the dirt, nigga!" We laughed, saluting our drinks before throwing back the dark liquid. "Ah, shit, lemme go get this woman. She wildin!" I looked over in Anahi's direction as she was dancing with the girls, acting a whole ass. "You better get lil NyNy too." I nudged him.

"Oh, nah." He muttered, walking off towards her direction. I laughed hysterically as I followed behind, licking my lips at the sight of Anahi's bright nature. "Y'all just gon hype up this behavior?" Cash looked at the girls, shaking his head as he grabbed Nayeli, pulling her up by the arm. He whispered some shit in her ear, and that's when I put my attention on wifey.

"Y'all actin out?" I licked my lips, stepping in front of her as I pulled her towards me. "Niggas finna get reckless, and we not havin that." I chuckled lowly, bending down to kiss her lips.

"We're just having fun. Ain't nobody paying attention to these clowns cause they ain't comin up here, baby." Anahi chuckled, flicking my ear. "You think I want another nigga, besides you? Crazy."

"Nah, I know you ain't checkin for these niggas. They gon have to kill me to get to you." I talked my shit, knowing that there was a few niggas who wanted my position, a few tried, but as y'all can see that failed. "A muhfucka gon try though, but I know you solid."

"Always will be." She nudged my chin, "We forever, and that's on period."

I chuckled lowly, cupping her chin to give her another kiss. It growing deeper as my hands moved to her waist, one palming her ass a squeeze following after causing her to moan into my mouth. Shit the alcohol and weed in my system was hittin different, or maybe just being in her presence had me on a different high every time. I pressed myself into her so she could feel my mans growing, causing her to chuckle against my lips.

"Damn, y'all should go to one of the restrooms with y'all nasty asses!" Olivia shouted over the music, causing for both me and Anahi to pull away from one another.

"Get you some business." I chuckled, standing up straight and wiping the corners of my mouth. "We good over here." I turned Anahi around so her back was to me, my arms wrapping over her shoulders. "Lemme get on ya back!" I laughed, lifting one leg as I jumped on the other.

"Get yo big ass off me!" Anahi laughed, nudging me back with her elbow. "We both gon end up on this floor, stop playin with me!" She continued to laugh as I kissed against her neck.

"I know baby, I ain't tryna hurt my other baby too." I chuckled lowly, placing my hand on her stomach and rubbing it gently. "Imma be back, lemme go do this bullshit ass speech with Cash in a few." I huffed, which had her shake her head at me. It was truth, I ain't wanna talk in no mic. They knew the vibes.

Anahi Santiago

"Where'd you and Cass go?" I spoke into Nayeli's ear as I leaned into her, a smirk gracing my lips. She had a few too many drinks tonight, and I was milking this. "He took you to his office?" I perked, pointing out the little limp she had.

"Sissss, move!" She laughed, pushing me back gently. Causing our laughter to grow more. Her eyes were glossy and low, a mixture of weed and liquor in her system. "But he did...he don't like this dress cause it's bringing too much attention. He knows I ain't checkin for nobody else, so what's the problem?" She furrowed her brows, rolling her eyes.

"Y'all not official, that's why." I shook my head gently, biting the corner of my lip. "Let him be mad, but at the end of the day y'all ensure one another that no one has y'all focus." I lifted a shoulder, and looked out at the crowd.

Any and every body dancing on one another, having a good time. Drinks shared throughout, a couple blunts in rotation. And maybe this wasn't the best environment to be in for me and Reina, but we came to support, we weren't doing anything that was harmful to our babies. Outsiders just needed to mind their own business.

"You right. Cause I'm for sure takin that down tonight." Neli bit her lip, moving her shoulders in a shivering way. I twisted my top lip at her extra ass. "Don't look at me like that! I'm drunk, so random shit is coming out my mouth...and you and Cai ain't no better!"

"This ain't about us!" I laughed, shaking my head gently. "Don't get sloppy, Neli. I'm watching you." I was always gon look out for my little sister, niggas and bitches will try their hand, but that ain't happening.

"I'm gon be good, I promise." She kissed my cheek, messing with one of my waves as she pulled back. "What do we always say? A sloppy bitch is what we won't be." She smirked.

"That's right! Cause we ain't ever gon get caught slipping." I cheesed, holding my hand out for her to slap. "I'm glad you have that instilled in your brain. I taught you sumn right."

"Hush!" Nayeli giggled, nudging me. "I look up to you, Ani. Since we was kids I always watched you, wanting to learn from you....and when mommy passed you became that mother figure besides grandma Pattie and Leti. If I got caught up in dumb shit, you was there to back me up. All the fights we used to get in with them bitches back then, we handled that. But most importantly, you taught me so much in how to value myself and that there's always a bigger plan. You paved the way, your strength and dedication has always been my favorite to witness."

Who told us to get deep in this club? A bitch was about to start crying, and I don't know if it's the hormones or my exact emotions, but listen my sister got me tearing up in here!

"You got me crying in here." I fanned my eyes, poking out my bottom lip. "I love you sissy, but you taught me a lot too. I've seen you come out of dark times and flip shit, that's beautiful." She smiled softly, a slow nod following.

To be honest, we both taught each other a lot, learned from one another's mistakes and lessons in life. We been through a lot together, and not many will ever understand. We're fortunate enough that our sisterhood is strong, cause most siblings don't get along. We were all we got once both parents left this earth, and still are, but our lives are changing and becoming fuller.

"Is this shit workin?" I heard Cai's voice come through the mic, causing me to chuckle. The music hollowing out, but still loud enough for people to vibe. The lights brightening just a bit so everyone can see them at the DJ booth/stage. "Aight, I ain't really big on speeches but my wife told me I need to be nice, but fuck that shit." He paused laughing into the mic. Oh god, this nigga so rude. "I'm bullshittin! I just wanna thank y'all for the turnout here at Evolve, shit is mad real in here and we love to see it. The countdown finna go off soon, so I ain't gon take too much of y'all time. Happy New Year, and a round of shots on us!"

I smiled at this man, crossing my legs. I wanted him then and there, it's just something about him that I can't get enough of.

"What my brother said! We love y'all, our family supporting us along the way, thank y'all." Cassius spoke into the mic, holding his glass up towards our section. "DJ bring that beat back! Y'all go crazy!"

Laughing lowly, I got up from the seat I was sitting in and walked to the bar to get me a water. Being that this was a presidential section, Cai and Cass had it set to where there was a separate bar service. Noticing Reina sitting at one of the stools, I sat next to her, and placed a hand on her belly.

"How's little baby?" I smiled at her, she smiled back her head dropping. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It is." She brought her head back up, chuckling softly. "Baby is good, healthy, growing everyday. You were right though, you'd never knew how much you could love someone until you carry a little being in you. That bond is forever different." I chuckled, nodding.

"As mothers, it always will be. Souls are connected." I licked the corner of my lip, taking a sip of the water once the glass was placed in front of me. "I know you ready to pop." We laughed together, as she nodded.

Our conversation grew deeper, more laughs shared between us as we looked at our drunk party. They were all acting out, Cairo ended up taking off his jacket and shirt cause of how hot he got, Cassius did the same. Bitches screaming on the lower half as if they were some celebrities. I mean, everyone knew them, but I ain't think it was gon be like this.

I laughed, not worried cause Cai wasn't paying them no mind as he kept his eyes on me the whole time. A blunt to his lips, he looked so damn good, I wanted to sit on his face. I caught a few bitches tryna get his attention, and the look on his face grew annoyed as he stood up.

He knew better. And like he always says, he knows where home is.

"Why you sitting all the way over here?" Cairo now stood in front of me, as I sat on the bar stool, his arms trapping me in as his hands rested on the bar. "You too far and countdown finna go off in the next minute. I wasn't finna kiss one of em niggas." He laughed lowly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I wanted some space." I lifted a shoulder, looking into his eyes. "Now you over here in my space, boutta get you a proper New Years kiss." I smirked, cupping his chin. "I saw your comment too, you sure we gon get to it?" I slid my hand down, tracing the rose tattoo on his neck.

"Hell yeah! Shittin me? I always have enough energy for our rounds, don't ever forget that shit." He licked the corner of his lip, bending down so his lips were close to my ear. "I can take you to the back room now, and fuck you if we being real." He bit into my lobe, gently.

"You tryna grace your office, like you did mine?" I chuckled lowly, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely. I chuckled when he nodded, kissing on my neck. "Then let's go."

—————

Sitting outside of the club, we took in the late night, morning air. These niggas being loud and goofy, they were getting into a slap box match. Us women sitting by the cars, minding our own business as we scrolled through our phones, conversation here and there. Music bumping through the speakers, Seddy Hendrinx's Roots II, whole album was a vibe and still on repeat since it dropped.

"Who want next?" I looked up seeing Cairo holding his arms out, a smirk on his face. The guys talking their shit. I rolled my eyes at this nigga walking around shirtless. If he gets sick, that's on him. I done told his ass to put his clothes back on, but he's actin like he can't hear all of a sudden. "Lola, fix your face." He walked over to me as I sat on the hood of his truck, him tapping under my chin.

I slapped his hand away. "Put your shirt on, patchy. I'm not gon tell you again." I shook my head, my girls laughing in the background. They weren't gon help the situation whatsoever. He cocked his head back, twisting his mouth to the side as if he was tryna figure out who I was talking to. "Don't look at me like that, I'm only looking out for you." I shrugged, leaning back as my arms rested behind me, my palms against the hood.

"Stop talkin to me like I'm a child, baby." He licked his lips, his brows furrowed as he stood between my legs, his hands on either side of me. "You gon keep me warm since you have my jacket on. So how you gon get on my ass cause I ain't got clothes on, but you wearin my shit?" He smirked, causing me to blow out a low breath. I knew he was about to flip this on me. "Exactly, ain't got none to say huh?"

"You such an ass." I rolled my eyes, pushing him back some, but he didn't budge. "I apologize for talkin to you like you one of our kids."

"It's cool baby, I ain't trippin." He leaned forward, kissing my lips. The girls cooing in the background caused me to chuckle. "Y'all better go to y'all niggas, and leave me and my woman alone with y'all nosy asses." I laughed, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as my fingers grazed his back.

"Ain't nobody paying attention to y'all." Jada spat, a low chuckle parting her lips. "But we know that look, y'all finna have one of y'all deep convos so we'll let y'all be."

As they hopped out, Cairo put his attention back on me, his bottom lip wedged between his teeth. I smiled dimple deep, shaking my head. The small images of the sex we had in his office was spectacular, he had my body convulsing like no other, but best believe I had him moaning and groaning too.

"Be honest baby, what you thought about tonight?" He asked, sliding his hands to my waist and rubbing my sides. Since the outfit I wore had slits on one side, his thumb rubbed against the skin that peaked through. "Scale 1-10, how was it?"

"It was a great turnout, a lot of people came out and supported. No bad shit happened, which is always good, but that doesn't mean fights won't break out...just make sure that shit is tamed for whenever it does happen." I slid one of my arms back, my hand cupping his chin. "My rate broke the scale, and I'm sober so what does that tell you?" I perked a brow, puckering my lips as his smile formed.

"Thank you for the honesty, I really do appreciate it." He pecked my lips, looking down at my lap as he pulled away. "If and when a fight does break out, we not having that. Security finna be extra tight cause to be real, we don't need that kind of energy surrounding our club. Muhfuckas can take that shit elsewhere."

"I get it baby, y'all don't want that kind of attention brought here." I looked off to the side, the night breeze flowing by, a couple people still walking and driving the streets. "I believe this is gon be a success for y'all. Y'all didn't name the club Evolve for nothin. It's a whole vibe, making people wanna leave different." I chuckled lowly, causing him to let out an airy laugh. Annoying.

"I love you, forreal." He brought one of his hands to the side of my face, caressing my cheek. "Your support ain't never went unnoticed, from you holding it down to taking care of your shit is sumn that I'll cherish. You one of the realest."

I smiled at him, feeling my cheeks grow hot. I love when he talks like this, makes my heart swell with joy. I do what I do out of love, always pure intentions behind my motives.

"You know where I be." I leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder. I was getting tired, it was damn near 4 in the morning and we're still out. "Why we still out here, babe?" A small yawn parted my lips.

"Shit, ion know. But I gotta get you home, you tired from earlier?" He smirked, I rolled my eyes sitting up and pushing at his shoulders. "Stop being a brat, but that's a yes." He licked the corner of his lip. "I'll drive." I put my hand up.

"Are you sober enough? No." I chuckled lowly, as he sucked his teeth. "Safety first, East. I'm carrying a child, so think about it." I poked his chest gently.

"Take it back." He frowned, I shook my head biting into my cheek. "Bet. I'm fuckin ya shit up some more when we get home." He grumbled, pulling away from me. My mouth dropped. "You want dick in ya mouth?"

"Get out my face." It was my turn to frown, as I slid down from the hood, my feet touching the ground. "I'm saying bye to my sisters, so move." I shooed his hands away as he tried pulling me back.

Before I got to where I needed to be, I was stopped by someone, or should I say a certain somebody. Cairo on my trail, so I was thankful for that. I looked them up and down, feeling myself get annoyed. Last time I saw this bitch was at the Thai restaurant some weeks ago. Her ass had to get escorted out, breaking shit that she did not own. The restaurant manager was pissed.

"I'm not up for the bullshit Nicole, so can you move." I spat, Cairo had one arm over my shoulders, the other wrapped in front of my stomach. Protective as always.

"I just wanna see my daughter! I'm tired of this bitch keepin her away from me!" Nicole fumed, stepping up. If she wanted to fight, she got me on a wrong day. I'm pregnant, I'm not risking my babies life. "Y'all being difficult like I won't take y'all to court."

"Bitch! You signed the papers away, so you not winning!" I brought my hand up, moving a piece of hair out my face. "You should've thought that shit through, or maybe if you fuckin showed some damn respect shit would be different. I've been disrespected by your pathetic ass too many times." I shook my head, Cairo bending down and whispering in my ear to calm down. But fuck that shit. She had me fucked up. "Remember what happened last time? Ion think you want that shit to happen again."

"You snuck me." She shrugged. Ok, this bitch was delusional. "It wasn't a fair fight."

"My wife ain't fighting yo ass, so take that shit elsewhere Nicole! It's always some bullshit with you, and I'm fuckin tired of you." East was coming out, because now it was a threat on me. "Even if y'all did fight, get yo shit ragged again cause it wasn't no sneak when you did that shit, so fuck outta here. But touch my wife and harm our baby, I'll handle yo ass accordingly."

"You'd kill me?" I rolled my eyes at her dumbass, she ignored everything else but took it as that? Birdbrain. "I'm the mother of your first child, remember that."

"Who said killing? Not me." He blew out a harsh breath. "Move out the way, cause shit still going over your head." I nodded my head slowly, holding onto his forearm.

I guess her ass ignored everything he said, cause she started getting loud bringing attention our way. I knew our group was watching from afar, making sure we were good, but when it grew into something bigger that's when they walked over. This shit was not about to end pretty. I know Nayeli wanted to see Nicole after the shit that was pulled.

"Kill the noise, you doing too much." I looked at Nicole, disgust laced through my words. "What you're not gon do is touch me, that's one thing for sure."

"You scared?" Nicole smirked, shifting in her stance. "Let's have our one on one."

"Ain't nobody scared of you. I'm carrying a baby so why would I jeopardize it's life?" I let out a bitter chuckle, about to step up but Cairo tightened his hold around me. "My sister wanna see you though."

"Her twig ass ain't gon do shit to me!" Nicole spat, looking in Nayeli's direction. "I'd like to see her little ass try."

I let out a bitter chuckle. One thing about Nayeli is that she didn't do all that talking. So when she heard that, Nayeli decked Nicole in the face and blows followed after. Cairo pulled me away so I wouldn't get hit in the process of this all, but I kept my eyes on my sister as she fought Nicole. Nicole had all that mouth but couldn't hold her own. I'm embarrassed.

———

It had to be done someday 🤷🏽‍♀️ do y'all think Anahi will get Nicole back or just leave it be?

Thoughts?

Cairo?

Anahi?

Nayeli?

Cassius?

Nicole?

What's next? Idk, but we'll all be in for a surprise 😈 hold tight🤭

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗒𝗆𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖺𝟦𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒𝗒𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂, 𝗐𝗂𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟢,𝟥𝟩𝟧 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋! 𝖠 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝖻𝖻𝗒 @𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 @𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 🙌🏽 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 @𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 🍾🎊 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤 #𝖲𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖶𝗁𝗈𝖲𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖸𝗈𝗎
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦𝟩𝟥 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝗆𝖻 😍 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟣𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖶𝖾 𝖥𝗎𝖼𝖼𝗂𝗇 𝖳𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 👅 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟣𝟢𝟦 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖨𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌..𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟤𝟢 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ _𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 @𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 (𝟣𝗁, 𝟧𝟨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 _𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂, 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗉𝗂𝗂𝖿𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟤,𝟪𝟨𝟩 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖳𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖠𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝖺𝗀 💰 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌 𝖳𝗈 𝖬𝗒 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 @𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖩𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝖶𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗍  #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤 #𝖥𝖳𝖣
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟨𝟩𝟪 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾? 𝖮𝗁, 𝖬𝖤 😂 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 🤤😍 (𝟧𝗁, 𝟩𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 @_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝖴 𝖭𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖬𝖾 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 😭😭😭😭😭 𝖯𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖴 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 (𝟣𝗁, 𝟥𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖠𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒...𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋?😭👀 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟥𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖹𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒𝗒𝗒𝗒𝗒 🤪 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟣𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖮𝗇 𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖬𝗎𝗏𝖺𝗌 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟣𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖺𝗇, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗂𝗀𝖪, 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗒𝗆𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖺𝟦𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟤,𝟩𝟨𝟪 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝖬𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝗒 𝖡𝗋𝗈 @𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖥𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖨𝗍 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝟨𝟦𝟤 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 💙💙💙 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟣𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖶𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝖽 👍🏽👍🏽 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟣𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 🤷🏽‍♂️ (𝟥𝗁, 𝟤𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧 @𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇 😬😭😭😭 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟨𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗈𝗁𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺, 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗆𝖾𝖪𝖢 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟫,𝟫𝟫𝟩 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝖯𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗆𝖾? 🤪 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥𝟩𝟪 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧.𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 😍 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟤𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌! 😍😍😍 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟣𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝖨𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝖤𝗇𝖽 𝖴𝗉 𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖨𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖠𝗍 𝖴 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝟤𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 😤 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟧𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖦𝖺𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇! 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗍? 😳 (𝟣𝗁, 𝟦 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 _𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂, 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖺, 𝗂𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖽𝗃𝖽𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟪,𝟪𝟪𝟩 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐰𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐫 𝖧𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝖾𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗌 🔐 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥𝟦𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖣𝖳! (𝟧𝗁)
𝐤𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖢𝗎𝗍 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌 😒 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟥𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝖫𝖬𝖥𝖠𝖮𝖮𝖮 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 😭😭 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟤𝟢 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐰𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐫 @_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍 🤪 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖨'𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝖽, 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖢𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗈𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍 😒😂😂 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟤𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗋, 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾, _𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟪,𝟩𝟪𝟢 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧.𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝖠 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍! 𝖬𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 @𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 & @𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦 🙌🏽 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝖼, 𝖨 𝗌𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤 #𝖬𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦𝟢𝟥 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗇 😍 (𝟧𝗁, 𝟣𝟨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 😍 (𝟧𝗁, 𝟥𝟢 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝟦 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝗂 𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖲𝗂𝗌 🙏🏽 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟦𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈.... (𝟤𝗁, 𝟧𝟢 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧.𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐚 @𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍. 𝖴 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 🙄 (𝟥𝟢𝗆, 𝟨𝟩 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗂𝗀𝖪, 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗒𝗆𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖺𝟦𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟩,𝟥𝟢𝟤 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐤𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝖨'𝗆 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖲𝖺𝗒 𝖬𝗒 𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖮𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖯𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝖴𝗉 😈 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥𝟣𝟫 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐊 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 😂 (𝟧𝗁, 𝟣𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 😭😭😭😭 (𝟧𝗁, 𝟤𝟣 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖯𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗉 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇, 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝖺 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 👀 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟣𝟣 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐰𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐫 @𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝗈𝗁 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 😘 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟤𝟩 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗆, 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟪,𝟦𝟨𝟣 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐊 𝖭𝗈 🧢 𝖶𝖾 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖤𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖠𝗍 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟤𝟫𝟫 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗒 𝖱𝖾𝖾𝗆 😭😭 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟣𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝟧 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖠𝗂𝗋 𝟦'𝗌 𝖶𝖭𝖳𝖱 😭😭😭 𝖨'𝗆 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇, 𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝖿 (𝟣𝗁, 𝟥𝟩 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐚 @𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖫𝖬𝖥𝖠𝖮𝖮𝖮𝖮, 𝖭𝖺𝗁 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗈 😂😂 (𝟣𝗁, 𝟣𝟨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖺𝗇, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗂𝗀𝖪, 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖺𝖽𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟪,𝟫𝟤𝟥 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗒, 𝗒𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗆𝖾 🤪 #𝖸𝖪𝖳𝖵 #𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗂𝖿𝗒𝗈𝗎𝖼𝖺𝗇 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦𝟤𝟢 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝖲𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝗁!! 🥵🥵🥵 (𝟧𝗁, 𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐊 𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 🤤 (𝟧𝗁, 𝟪𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 @𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐊 😭😭😭😭 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟤𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧.𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝖲𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖲𝖲!! 𝖨'𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽, 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝖼 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 🤡𝗌 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟥𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗂𝗀𝖪, 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗆𝖾𝖪𝖢, 𝗈𝗁𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟪,𝟨𝟦𝟦 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦 𝖥𝗎𝖼𝖼 𝖾𝗆, 𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 #𝖿𝗎𝖼𝖼𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟤𝟧𝟨 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖩𝗎 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 🗣 (𝟧𝗁, 𝟣𝟢 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻? (𝟥𝗁, 𝟥𝟢 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦 @𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 🤷🏾‍♂️ (𝟥𝗁, 𝟦𝟨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 @𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝖴 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖵𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 😭😭😭😭😭 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟤𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐤𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖶𝖾 𝖪𝗇𝗈𝗐 (𝟣𝗁, 𝟣𝟩 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 _𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂, 𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖺𝗇, 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟩,𝟪𝟥𝟤 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝐨𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖳𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 🥂 #𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤
𝟧 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟤𝟢𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
_𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗌 😍 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟤𝟨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻 🙄 (𝟦𝗁, 𝟣𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳ 𝐨𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 @𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅 🙄 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟥𝟢 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝟒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝖸'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖫𝗂𝗅 𝖢𝗎𝗓 𝖠𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝟤 𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤 𝖳𝗁𝗈 👍🏽 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟥𝟣 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 56
#4 / Toxic / 313 🗣 EXPLICIT AN ALL MY OWN CONTENT! 🗣 Growing Up is Hard But A few Teens figure out the fast life is Kinda Fun.
53K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
128K 6.8K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙
23.4K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔