The Convenient Marriage (MLB...

By KandyKate

C O M P L E T E D βœ” "Our Marriage was anything but convenient...but I'm glad I met you, Marinette..." Adrien... More

~β˜†β™‘β™‘~β˜†
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 πŸ”ž
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 πŸ”ž
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 πŸ”ž
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 πŸ”ž
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 πŸ”ž
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 UPDATED
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41πŸ”ž
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 πŸ”ž
Chapter 45 βš οΈπŸ”ž
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 ⚠️
Chapter 48
Chapter 49πŸ”ž
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ⚠️
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56πŸ”ž
Chapter 57⚠️
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 ⚠️
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 ⚠️
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 ⚠️
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žChapter 69 πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 70 ⚠️
Chapter 71 πŸ”ž
Chapter 72
Chapter 73⚠️
Chapter 74⚠️
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Final Chapter
Epilogue
The Convenient Marriage Soundtrack
The end?

Chapter 15 πŸ”ž

6.5K 161 894
By KandyKate

CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Author's note: Hey lovlies!! I try to keep the author's notes on this story to a minimum but I wanted to make some things clear; updates are every Saturday. I will update early if I reach a certain milestone but this time I've only updated early because I'm a bridesmaid to a wedding that I need to focus on solely.
For any announcements regarding the update schedule, you can refer to my wattpad account under the same pen name.
Also please enjoy my art featured in this chapter
Happy reading!!!
_________________________________________
🔞🔞🔞

Marinette yawned. She had spent most of her night finishing up her pyjamas and researching foreplay. The blunette had barely noticed her parents standing beside her, she was just that tired. She put the effort in her hair, makeup, and outfit in an attempt to care.

Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that she didn't care. She probably would have given everything on her back to not have to do this. She hadn't seen Adrien since the day she decided to leave, and she was perfectly okay with that.

Marinette enjoyed the time she had to herself, it was normal for her. It was just like the days she had before Adrien convinced her to leave everything she had to start this cookie cutter life that was never meant to be. Marinette knew there was no one to blame but herself.

The female shifted her weight, waiting by the Mairie for the Agrestes to arrive. Marinette had to admit she had grown a little nervous. She was supposed to meet Adrien's father as he was a witness to their official marriage.

She had worried that her outfit wouldn't leave much of a huge impression. All she could think about was to go big or go home. With her dark hair in an elegant updo, an open back white and modest dress, neat and simply makeup, paired with white closed toed strappy heels, and her mother's diamond earrings; Marinette had every intention to make an impression.

The blunette was beginning to feel a bit antsy. The thought of having to face Adrien all over again was making her sick. She wasn't sure what kinds of emotions she was prepared to feel, but she knew it would result in her feeling completely sick.

"Are you nervous?" Sabine asked, approaching Marinette from her left. The woman very gingerly picked out a flower from the pocket of her dress jacket and placed it into the braid of her hair.

Marinette breathed softly, averting her gaze back to her mother with a warm smile.
"Maybe a little, but I think I'll be fine. Once this is over and done with, the cookie will crumble the way it's supposed to." she replied.

Of course Marinette was nervous, but perhaps she was more nervous about seeing Adrien more than anything else.

Granted, it was scary that she was about to sign a legal document that recognized her and Adrien as husband and wife, but it appeared that Gabriel and Adrien held the pedestal on what she was the most afraid of at that moment.

Marinette glanced at her father who was fixing the button on his sleeves. His fingers were way too big to be able to handle them and Marinette giggled.

Sabine left Marinette's side to attend to her husband who obviously needed help with his wardrobe. Marinette watched her parent's, her heart squeezing at how happy they were together.

She was envious.

She wanted that life for herself. To love and be loved in return. To be happy with someone and grow old with them. She wanted to have children with a man who loved her irrevocably and unconditionally.

Unfortunately for her, the man she was marrying wasn't that man she was searching for.

The blunette pulled her gaze away from her parents, refusing to allow herself to feel sorry. She wanted to pursue this facade that she was a cold hard woman, that she refused to let anyone walk all over her anymore.

Especially Adrien and Kagami.

The blunette stumbled awkwardly on her heels, a small sigh escaping her pink and glossy lips. Marinette reached up to place her hand on her cheek. Her blue eyes glanced up, her heart squeezing in her chest painfully the moment she spotted a silver C class Mercedes Benz pull around a corner.

The blunette exhaled, quickly turning away from the vehicle as it pulled to the curb. Marinette reminded herself to be mad at him if she ever saw him.

"Oh? Do you think it's them?" Sabine asked Tom, her voice pitching with excitement.

Marinette exhaled, the frustration of Adrien's presence not so far from her nearly making her angry. It almost compelled the blunette to spin on her heels and to scold her parents for being so naive.

Of course it's them! Who else could it be?!

She took her bottom lip between her teeth. Her heart squeezed painfully within her chest the moment she heard the car engine die and the doors open.

Marinette kept her back to them, her body shivering as the warm breeze blew through the open back of her dress. Her earrings dangled from the lobes of her ears, and Marinette finally opened her eyes.

"Marinette?"

Her chest felt tight at the sound of his voice. She wanted to be mad at him, she really did but everything inside of her crumbled the very moment that he called out her name.

Marinette pressed her lips together, her hands trembling as she turned her head to face him. Her breath was caught in her throat. He was as magnificent as ever. His golden hair sat in perfect locks atop his head. He wore a casual yet formal suit, the white collar opened and exposing his collar.

He looked as if he had lacked sleep, but his green eyes were wide and full of life at the sight of her. It was no secret of how small Adrien felt in his father's presence, but somehow felt even smaller when he was alone.

It felt like centuries since he's seen Marinette, and it was quite evident that he was more than happy to see her again. The moment she turned to face him, Adrien was completely knocked out of breath. Her blue eyes were wide and innocent, almost as if they completely pierced his soul. Her lips were beautiful and plump, the updo hairstyle she had framed her face beautifully.

The male kept a safe distance between the two, all the while taking in her attire. The white dress contrast perfectly against her sun flushed freckled skin. Her dark locks framed her face just perfectly and, God Damn, she had legs that went on for years.

The male cleared his throat, his mouth growing dry as he shifted his weight.

"Y-You look beautiful!" He chuckled, reaching up to rub the back of his neck. The male brought his eyes up to her face, his heart palpitating as he tried not to make it obvious that he was ogling her.

Marinette widened her eyes, the blush deepening against her skin. The blunette gasped, her heart thumping away inside of her chest the moment he wrapped his arms around her.

She was up against his chest once more.

She shivered, the sweet aroma of his shower soap filling her nasal ways pleasantly. The blunette could very much feel the warmth of his hand touching the small of her back through the opening of her dress.

Marinette was almost sure that she'd melt into a puddle at the warm embrace. She didn't want to admit this, but she missed him, and she hated herself for it. The young woman had to mentally slap herself.

She was allowing him to get to her again. Marinette had to keep her backbone. She couldn't fall to him.

Marinette subtly pulled away, awkwardly putting a bit of distance between them once more. She reached up, rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

Adrien frowned, his heart sinking as she pulled away. The blonde was easily able to read her body language and her facial expression. He worried that he did something wrong, but he was afraid to push any more buttons.

"Marinette, did I do something?" He inquired with a frown. "I... I don't understand why you left. You weren't answering me. I had a hunch you were okay, but I feel bad for some reason."

The blunette frowned, immediately feeling guilty for acting so cold towards him. Of course he wouldn't know why she was upset, in fact Marinette sometimes didn't know why she was upset.

The thought of explaining that she left because she saw him making out with Kagami on her sofa would almost make her sound creepy.

She was feeling a whole array of emotions, and most of it stemmed from his relationship with Kagami. Signing this contract almost seemed like a waste, especially if he had planned to divorce her soon after his father got what he wanted.

Marinette shook her head, awkwardly shifting on her heels.
"I just needed some time to mentally prepare myself for this. I mean, this is a legit document. It makes me nervous." the blunette replied, hoping that it was a legitimate enough excuse.

Marinette managed to hold well with the still scabbing cut on the palm of her hand, but the way she had been clenching her fists lately made it difficult to heal.

Adrien exhaled, his heart calming with relief. The blonde had begun to worry that Marinette didn't like him anymore, or that he did something to make her comfortable.

"Marinette," he murmured softly, reaching under her chin to make him look at her. "If there's something bothering you, or if I've made you uncomfortable I'd like for you to tell me." his green eyes fell solemn as Marinette glanced into his.

The female subtly pulled away, a deep blush raising on to her cheeks as she couldn't bring herself to look at him. She'd be wrapped around his finger all over again.
"I'm fine," she replied firmly. "If there was something wrong, I'd tell you." her voice had began to grow dull and listless.

Adrien glanced at her, a frown tugging on his lips as Marinette refused to connect eye contact. He felt as if he really fucked up, he would need to backtrack and learn what he did. He truly could not understand. The only means he had was that he had made her uncomfortable in some way. Even so, they were friends. He wanted them to find a way through this. She meant a lot to him, and he certainly wasn't going to give up this relationship so easily.
"I got you a gift," He murmured, his chest taut. "In case you ever decided to come back, it'll be waiting for you."

Marinette furrowed her brow, inclining her head back into his direction with a look of pure confusion mixed in with curiosity.
"You got me a gift?" She asked, her voice just barely above a whisper.

Adrien smiled, hope still remaining in his chest. The male nodded, hesitant on taking her head, but decided against it.
"Yeah! I really think you'll like it. I saw it the other day and it made me think of you."

Marinette sighed, a grimace still prominent on her features. She would have loved to explain everything to him, but she just couldn't figure things out herself. She felt like such a tool. It was obvious that Adrien was trying, and Marinette couldn't understand why. They barely knew each other.

Why was Adrien like this?

Was he trying to invoke feeling from her? He simply had to.

No person could be this naive and tantalizing.

"I'll make a proposition," Marinette spoke, her blue eyes shifting away nervously. "I'll come back, and we can go back to as if nothing has happened. We can spend as much time together before we go through this ceremony and then you hire lawyers for a divorce." her voice trailed off, and she reached up to cup her face.

Adrien furrowed his brow, his heart sinking at the tone of her voice. He knew all too well what a quivering voice meant. It wasn't looking too well.
"But?" The male mused, knowing that there a downside to her proposition.

Marinette glanced up at him, easily reading his nervousness. A warm breeze blew through the both of them and, for a brief moment, Marinette had forgotten that they weren't the only ones around.

"But the moment that we divorce..." the blunette had started again, her heart aching with each beat as she couldn't believe the words that were about to come out of her mouth. But she made a promise to herself.
"The moment that we divorce, we agree to never see each other again."

Adrien froze, his lips open as he struggled to wrap his head around what she had wanted. Her words were like daggers to his chest. The situation left a sour taste in his mouth as it was only then that Adrien realised that Marientte didn't trust him.

"Marinette," he murmured, leaning closer to her as his soul simply dropped to the floor. "Why?"

The blunette chewed on her bottom lip, the desperate plea in his voice sending grave shivers down her spine.

Why?

Why did he have to plea?

"Because..." The young woman cleared her throat, standing up straight to keep the facade that she actually had a backbone and that she was more than just a doormat for him and Kagami to wipe their feet on. "Because we met by accident. This whole engagement was never meant to happen for any of us. You have your girlfriend. I... I possibly met someone who wants to date me. After all of this is set and done, I want to wipe my hands clean from this whole debacle." Marinette pressed her lips together, her heart sinking.
"Besides... I don't think your girlfriend wants me to remain in your life. Especially if you two are planning to get serious."

Adrien remained silent, barely hearing her parents and his father converse behind them as they introduced each other. Anyone could have called him stubborn, but he didn't feel like it was right to let it go. He couldn't go without seeing her. She had grown to be important to him in such a short amount of time. The male shook his head, his heart aching.

"No. I want you apart of my life, Marinette," he retorted, teetering towards trepidation to acquiesce in her verdict. "Are you sure? I... I don't want to lose you."

Marinette clenched her jaw, her lips pressing tightly together as she refused to read too much into his words. It was all she had been doing lately. She ended up in a corner that flipped her upside down, and left her utterly vulnerable to him. She couldn't allow herself to suffer anymore.

In the end, Marinette was aware that it would hurt. She was confident in that, with a bit of time, her pain would ultimately be eased. Until that moment, she had planned to spend as much time with him as he allowed. If Kagami was more important, then so be it. She was the lady in his life, Marinette had no part in it.

"I'm sure," Marinette reaffirmed, the female reaching up to nervously play with the curl along her fringe. "That's why I thought it would be nice to remain friends until then. We are getting married after all. It's better to be civil until the ultimate end."

Adrien shifted his weight, his eyes lowering down to the ground. She said that as if they were dying, and perhaps in some way a part of him died.

Another part of him attempted to convince himself to try and get her to change her mind, but he knew it would have been fruitless. He fucked up somehow, and the last thing he wanted to do was make her any more uncomfortable than she was already.

It was just better to respect her wishes than to continue wandering down a disconsolate path. It could have caused a lot more torment for them both in the end.

The male simply nodded, a warm smile on his face thought it didn't quite touch his eyes. Adrien was in a great deal of emotional pain, but if this is what made her happy, then he'd at least do that right.

"Okay. After we divorce, I'll respect your wishes and stop contacting you. You deserve to be happy too," his voice trailed off as he tried to steady his breathing. "I-I'm glad you met someone who is interested..." the male stuffed his hands into his pockets, glancing away from her.

Marinette reached up to rub the back of her neck. A small blush coated her cheeks. It had felt like forever since Marinette finally had the courage to look at him. The blunette parted her lips, ready to say something, when she paused the moment she heard someone approach them.

"Adrien," Nathalie spoke, standing between them respectfully. "Your father would like to see you." the female informant shifted her eyes to Marinette. "He wants to meet your bride."

Marinette blushed, her heart beginning to pick up the pace once more. She had seen Nathalie once or twice before. In fact, she was the first person she met during the ceremony introducing the future wedding.

Nathalie wasn't all that bad. She had continued to wear her professional suits the way she had always seemed to wear, and Marinette could notice that the woman held a bag in her hands.

Adrien remained impassive, simply stepping aside to follow his father's orders. The male shifted his green eyes to Marinette who stood awkwardly beside Nathalie.

Adrien reached his hand out to her, lightly taking hers into his to guide her to the man who stood beside her parents patiently.

Nathalie followed close behind the couple, and Marinette felt her mouth go dry. Her knees began to tremble slightly, from both the nervousness of meeting world renowned fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, and from the warm feeling of Adrien's hand encasing around hers.

Marinette moved closer to Adrien, almost tempted to hide behind him. Her heels clicked against the cement audibly, and Marinette prayed that her clumsiness would subside for today. It would be a nightmare to trip over her feet and fall straight into either Adrien or his father.

She would just die!

A deep blush rose to her cheeks, as a striking older man smiled softly at her. He wore a fitting gray suit with a black collared shirt beneath the blazer. His pale blonde hair was pushed black slickly, and his blue eyes glanced down at her from behind his glasses. The man offered his hand towards her, keeping a safe distance between the both of them.

"You must be Marinette. You're as beautiful as they say you were." he murmured, taking her hand into his and kissing the back of it.

Marinette widened her eyes, her heart flipping inside of her chest. She didn't know what she expected of Gabriel Agreste, but it certainly wasn't that. She conjured that he was a cold man who didn't care about anything but his work, but she also didn't expect him to be so charismatic. She could see where Adrien got it from .

"I-erm... it's... you're handsome..." Marinette gulped audibly, her head nearly spinning in circles as Marinette attempted to eat her words. "I-uhm... thanks..." she breathed nervously, awkwardly bowing towards him and sliding her hand out of his hand.

The man chuckled, standing up straight as Nathalie politely stepped in between them, offering Marinette the bag she held.

"Its a gift, from Mr. Agreste." She spoke, her eyes glancing down at Marinette who curiously took the bag from her.

"O-Oh. Thank you-" The blunette stammered, her heart squeezing at the thought of anyone getting her a gift. First, Adrien.

Then his father, it all seemed incredibly riveting.

Marinette peered inside the bag, her eyes widening the moment she saw the crystal pink bottle and the solid matte sealed top. The bluenette wrapped her hand around the neck of the bottle, lightly tugging it from the bag. After having worked in bar for so long, Marinette knew an exorbitant spirit when she saw one.

"I-Is this Armand de Brignac Rosé?" Marinette gasped, her face impossibly much more red.

Nathalie smiled, subtly nodding as she took her spot beside Gabriel Agreste.

Marinette was still completely taken, she shifted her eyes over to Adrien almost in a panic.

"T-This is a five hundred euro champagne bottle-" she hissed in a panicked whisper. She almost felt like she couldn't drink it. She would literally be drinking five hundred euros before eventually pissing it out if she got too drunk.

"The best money could buy." Adrien replied dryly, his eyes narrowing at her awkwardly.

"It's so nice to see you again." Sabine murmured, opening her arms out to Adrien to take him into a warm hug. Adrien paused, it had been quite awhile since he had experienced a parental embrace. His mother used to give him hugs all the time up until she disappeared. The male very carefully wrapped his arms around Sabine, a warm sensation brewing on his cheeks as he did so.

"I'm really happy to see you guys, too." He replied, pulling back to look at his in-laws. The male furrowed his brow, an awkward smile on his face as Marinette's father happily shook Adrien's hand.

They were so nice.

Now that he thought about it, he didn't recall ever meeting Kagami's parents. They dated for four years, and she never once breathed about her mother or her father. Nevertheless, even if it was only temporary, Adrien was more than happy to have Tom and Sabine as his in-laws.

"Shall we get going?" Nathalie suggested, glancing over at their group and gesturing Mr. Agreste and Mr. And Mrs. Dupain- Cheng towards the steps.

Marinette watched her parents walk beside Garbriel while Nathalie stood behind them, leaving her and Adrien alone in the back.
The two remained silent as they walked side by side. She kept her eyes on the ground, her lips pressing together as she climbed up the stairs meticulously.
Adrien kept his distance, not wanting to make her uncomfortable again. It was the opposite of what he wanted to do, especially because she didn't want to see him again after they divorced, but he didn't know where to start.

"Do I really have to change to your last name?" Marinette breathed out, breaking the tense silence between the two of them. "I know that it'll be wasteful, especially because we are supposed to be divorcing after this."

Adrien furrowed his brow, almost sure that he could pick up the disgust aura in her voice at the mention of his last name.
"E-erm... I guess you could just add it on to your name? I mean, you've got both your parents name, right?" The blonde suggested, shrugging slightly.

Marinette groaned softly, holding her bag close to her as she was still paranoid about dropping her expensive bottle of champagne.
"I'm not sure," she pondered, her eyes hesitantly moving over towards him. "Don't you think it'll be too long?" She asked.

Adrien shook his head solemnly.
"No. I think it'll be fine. It's only temporary. When we divorce you could just drop it. You'll officially wipe your hands clean of me. Just like you wanted." Adrien didn't mean to sound angry, but he was. It seemed as if anything he did would just leave him flat out fucked.

His father didn't care, Marinette didn't care, and now it appeared that Kagami was beginning to not care either. Marinette sighed, glancing away from him as the two walked into the building.

The building was cool opposed to how warm it was on the outside. Marinette could spot the door that belonged to the mayor. The city hall was huge, and Marinette didn't want to stay too far away from the group in fear that she would get lost.

"How's the home? I imagine you both renovated it to your liking? Adrien tells me that you declined our personal chefs." Gabriel spoke, turning his attention to Marinette.

Marinette froze as she was put on the spot. She stood awkwardly beside Adrien, the blood rushing to her cheeks as everyone in the group turned her attention on him.

"I-um, yeah. I just... I grew up learning how to cook my own meals. I just felt it would be more comfortable that way. Adrien helped me move my things into the home so it feels a lot more warm." Marinette explained nervously. It occurred to her that she could have just been babbling, but she couldn't stop herself.

"I stitch my own pillows, and the rooms upstairs are looking great so far. A few friends came over to help out in the garden and the pool looks great."

Sabine smiled sweetly at her daughter's description, the woman leaned into her husband, her heart squeezing at the thought.
"It sounds like a lovely place to start a family," Sabine murmured. "Can you imagine? Grandchildren?" She asked, glancing at Tom who grinned at that thought too.

Adrien coughed, his eyes wide and the blush deepening on his cheeks at that thought. Marinette gasped, her hand cupping over her mouth. As if she would ever have children with Adrien Agreste.

Her blush nearly matched Adrien's, and the young woman shot daggers at her mother for implicating such a thing. Marinette wasn't sure if her mother was just teasing, but it certainly wasn't the time for that.
"Mama!" She hissed, embarrassment flushing over her body completely.

Sabine simply laughed it off, glancing up at her husband who laughed softly at how bashful Marinette had become.

"You have to invite us over sometime! We'd love to see the place." Tom chimed in, his eyes veering off towards the Mayor's door as it opened.

Marinette groaned, her heart squeezing in her chest as she could almost see the marriage license where she stood. She couldn't understand how Adrien kept such a calm composure. She almost felt like she was falling apart. She came in as a Duapin- Cheng. Now she's leaving with an Agreste attached to her name.

"You ready?" Adrien asked, approaching her from her left.

Marinette sighed, her shoulders slumping. She just wanted to get it over and done with and enjoy her expensive bottle of champagne.
"Yep," she breathed. "Let's do this thing, friendo. "

_________________________________________

Marinette felt the warm sun on her skin as she waited outside the city hall. She glanced at her signature on the license with a heavy heart.

A grimace remained on the female's expression as her arms fell flat to her side. She needed a drink now more than ever. Marinette watched her parents speak with Gabriel and Nathalie. She wanted to wander over to them and tug their sleeves like a little girl. She just wanted to go home.

It was finally setting in, she was legally married to Adrien Agreste. The city of Paris recognized Adrien as her husband. Marinette was a married woman, the thought was entirely too perplexing for her, but she didn't seem to have a choice in the matter.

Marinette could only assume that Gabriel would be rewarded with the coveted jewelry in a matter of months, if not weeks.

"So, will my wife be coming home tonight? Or should I give her a bit more time to process everything that just happened?" Adrien asked, approaching Marinette.
The male was only teasing her, trying incredulously to get their friendship back. He wanted to salvage what was left so that he could enjoy the little time she concluded that they'd spend together.

Marinette reached up to rub her warm cheek. She knew he was only trying to tease her, but she wasn't really feeling up to it. The young woman sighed, glancing back at Adrien with a grimace.

"Y-Yeah. Let me just go back to my parent's place, grab some clothes and a quick shower. I'll take a bus back to the... home we share together, for the time being."

Adrien frowned, his heart sinking at her hesitation. He knew it would take time for them to get back to their normal routine, but he was worried about how much time they'd have for that.
"Look," Adrien prompted, placing a hand on the small of her back, but being careful not to touch the skin that was exposed from the opening of her dress.

"I know you're uncomfortable. This is all a lot to take in." he offered her a small weak smile. "Take your time. Don't rush yourself into anything, okay?"

Marinette subtly nodded, placing her bag down on to the ground and then tucking her copy of the license underneath her arm. She reached up and very gently pulled Emilie's ring off of her finger. The blunette held the ring in the tips of her fingers, turning towards Adrien and offering it to him.

Adrien remained silent, his features immediately falling as Marinette pulled away and offered him back his mother's ring. His green eyes glanced on the ring, and then back at Marinette remained completely impassive.

"I'm sorry," Marinette breathed, reaching for his hand and placing the ring on his palm. "But now you are free to give this Kagami. We've already got a marriage license signed, I don't need the ring to symbolize that we are married. After all, we love other people."

Adrien glanced down at the ring that sat in his palm. He sighed, a weak smile making it's way onto his lips once more as he closed his hand, placing the ring into his pocket.

"It's okay..." the male replied. He got what he wanted. But why did it hurt him so bad?

"I'll see you tonight." Marinette spoke coldly. The female didn't even give him a second look, she simply grabbed her bag and walked off.

Adrien watched her solemnly as she met up with her parents before the group bid their goodbyes. The male stuffed his hands into his pockets, his fingers fiddling with the ring that suddenly felt heavy in his pocket.

It was as if she knew exactly how to break his soul.

Adrien wandered back towards Nathalie who waited for Adrien by the car. Gabriel sat in the backseat, his blue eyes shifting as Adrien climbed into the space beside him before Nathalie eventually took her seat in the front.

Adrien leaned more so into his seat, his heart pounding heavily against his chest. He wasn't usually the one to ask his father for favors, but he was really in need to indulge his curiosity.

"F-father," Adrien stuttered, clearing his throat. "C-Can I ask you for a favor?" The blonde asked, his fists clenched tightly against his lap.

Gabriel remained still, his brow perking at the sound of his son's voice before he eventually shifted his glance down to Adrien who was a nervous wreck.
"A favor?" Gabriel mused, his hands folded neatly against his own lap with a smile of amusement. "Something for your charming bride, I suppose."

Adrien blushed, his chest feeling tight the moment his father implied Marinette. The male kindly shook his head, his hands fiddling with the edges of his shirt.
"More like information." he shrugged, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth as he barely felt the car move away from the curb and drive down the busy street.

"Oh?" Gabriel asked, his eyes briefly shifting to Adrien before glancing back out the window to watch the scenery whisk by slowly. "And what kind of information do you believe I can provide for you?"

Adrien leaned more so into his seat. The male reached up to run this thumb across the inside of his top lip as he averted his gaze to peer out the window as well.
"I need information on Felix," Adrien murmured softly. "I need to know what he's been up to, where he lives, that kind of thing."

Gabriel hummed with indulgence, his nose scrunching up slightly as the thought of his nephew.
"It's been awhile since anyone has seen Felix."

Adrien rolled his eyes, not underestimating his father's skill and power.
"Honestly, if you had a whole team to dig up centuries worth of history to locate Marinette, force her to marry me all for some jewels that was stated on a contract hundreds of years ago, I'm pretty sure you could manage to dig up a little information on my cousin." The young male pressed his lips together, his heart hammering as he hoped he didn't let his frustration get the best of him.
He relaxed slightly the moment his father replied in a chaste chuckle before eventually growing quiet for a bit of time.

"Sounds fair..." Gabriel murmured, his eyes remaining on the window beside him.

Adrien breathed, reaching up to rub the back of his neck.
"S-So what can you tell me about Felix?"

_________________________________________

Marinette glanced at herself in the mirror of the master bedroom. She was still a bit flustered of her travels back to the home she shared with Adrien. She was very much okay with walking or taking a bus.
The calamity of the air and the time to herself was exactly what she needed to get her head on straight. She was just legally married, and Marinette still needed a bit of time to grasp on to that idea. It still felt like a funny dream.

Privacy was huge for her, which explained why she was a little less than thrilled that the moment she walked out of her parent's bakery, there was a car waiting for her to take her back.

Now that she was an Agreste, she had people waiting on her. Marinette wasn't sure how she felt about that. She wasn't used to people doing things for her, she always did things herself. This was something she definitely had to get used to.

The blunette sighed, faintly hearing the shower going off as she knew Adrien was in the bathroom. She lightly tugged the silky night gown that stopped just above her thighs.
Marinette was quite impressed with how it came out. The bow of her nightgown sat perfectly between her breasts and the gown was just in the right ladybug pattern. It was probably one of her most favorite designs.

The blunette had tied her damp hair into a bun, and she spun on her heels, wandering into the halls to leave Adrien to do about his business. She didn't forget to bring her extravagant bottle of champagne that Gabriel had gifted her.

The young woman was just about to climb down the stairs to enjoy a glass but paused the moment she heard something. The hair on the back of her neck stood up and she perked a brow when she heard small scratches behind the door in the hall.

She carefully glanced back at the master bedroom door to see if Adrien had made it out the shower. When the coast was clear, Marinette made the decision to go and investigate the noise herself.

Her heart pounded against her chest as the young woman wandered down the hallway, she pressed her lips together tautly as she grabbed on to the door handle and opened it slowly. Her blue eyes scanned the room with a furrowed brow.
The moonlight cast an eerie glow against the walls, and Marinette could even spot her old bed sitting in the middle of the room. Her eyes widened the moment she heard a small mew from behind the door.
She glanced down, her heart fluttering as she was greeted by a small black kitten to pawed at the edge of the door. Marinette lightly squealed at the tiny animal, bending down to scoop up the little kitten into her arms.

"Oh my goodness," She whimpered, immediately nuzzling her face into the kittens small head. "Where did you come from?!" She asked, smiling as the small animal began to smell at her.
The blunette poked her head into the room, a small smile spreading across her lips as she could spot the food bowl set up by the closet, and the litter tray placed and set by the window.

"Oh..." she breathed, pulling back to look down at the black kitten who purred in her arms. "I'm assuming you were my gift." she murmured, reaching down to poke the little kitty on the nose.

She bit her lip, her heart fluttering at the thought of Adrien bringing home an animal in hopes to make her feel better. That boy really made it hard to stay mad at.

The young woman casually turned around, keeping the kitten in her arms as she turned a corner and descended the stairs to the first floor.

"You don't have to stay in that room anymore." Marinette assured the small animal, her heart still fluttering at the fact that she had a little animal to spend her time with.

She remembered that her and Felix had a pet together when they dated. That was before Felix kidnapped the pet when he decided he would just leave her.
The memory of returning home to an empty apartment tore at her heart relentlessly.
Marinette kissed the kitten on the top of her head with a small blush.

She placed the kitten on the kitchen floor, and watched her as she began to sniff around curiously. The blunette returned to the kitchen island, feeling okay for the first time in a while.

She pulled out the champagne bottle from the bag, and gently placed it onto the counter. A small hum emanated from within her as she strolled to the dish cabinet to pull out a few glasses.

She returned to the kitchen island, setting the glass cups on top of the counter and she reached for the bottle. She cracked open the lid, humming as she was just about to pour the champagne into the glass for her enjoyment.
The smile fell from her face the moment she saw her favorite white sofa just across the room. Marinette barely noticed the cat at her feet as she placed the champagne bottle back down with a grimace.
Her heart began to sink as she remembered why she was upset in the first place.
The young woman sighed, reaching for the bottle of champagne once more and tipping it into the glass until it was completely filled to the brim.
Marinette lifted the glass, her mind racing a million miles a minute. She didn't want to think anymore. She couldn't be the doormat anymore.

Her hands trembled as she pressed the glass to her lips and gulped it down as fast as she could. She breathed out, shivering as the liquid burned going down her throat.
She reached for the bottle once more, pouring herself another glass.

Marinette rolled her shoulders, feeling her body grow warm as she pressed the glass to her lips yet again and gulped it down. Tonight, she had every intention of pissing out the five hundred euro bottle.

"I see you've discovered the gift I brought home to you." a soft voice emanated from the direction of the stairway.

Marinette kept her cold hard stare onto the white sofa ahead of her. She pressed the glass to her lips, gulping down a large amount, before she trembled from its strength.

She refused to look at Adrien, she couldn't unsee him from that sofa. She was desperate to drown out the noise, and so she poured another glass.

Adrien frowned, lightly petting the kitten as she wandered around his legs. The male had the feeling that Marinette didn't want to be around him. He had begun to worry that their relationship was unsalvageable at this point.

Marinette had been working on her fifth glass and all of her hesitation all but washed away the moment she took a sip.
Her mind had begun to cloud, and she sighed, reaching for the bottle once more and pouring the second glass. She pushed the glass towards the edge, offering it to Adrien before she tended to her own drink.

Adrien hesitated. He stood up straight, leaving the cat behind as he wandered towards the kitchen island to take the glass that Marinette had offered him.

"Marinette, are you okay?" The male asked, his heart aching in his chest as he immediately noticed the drunken blush across her cheeks.

"Did you fuck her on my sofa?" Marinette asked, her fingertip running against the lip of her glass. She had slipped into a buzzed state of mind, and she simply couldn't have cared less.

Marinette wasn't the outspoken type, but with a drink in her veins she was always able to go against her better judgment, which often proved to be a bad thing sometimes.

Adrien furrowed his brow, glancing back at the sofa behind him. He frowned, his heart squeezing as he remembered that he and Kagami were in a taut embrace when she had walked in on them.
"No," he glanced back at her. "Kagami and I didn't do anything." his voice trailed off as he started to realise that he may have crossed some unspoken lines.
Kagami had a way of convincing him into doing things that he wouldn't usually do.

"I'm sorry, " Adrien glanced down into his drink briefly, before he looked at her again. "I realise how bad that must've looked, and because the sofa did come from your home, we probably should have respected it a little more Well, a lot more." Adrien reached up to rub the back of his neck before he grabbed his drink and took a nervous sip.

Marinette hummed briefly. She grabbed the bottle and drink from the island top, and she walked by him. She took a sip of her drink and wandered casually towards the living space where the sofa was.
Adrien followed her with his eyes, his heart squeezing in his chest at her attire. The male couldn't help but notice her cute Ladybug designed silky nightgown.
He noticed the way it hugged all of her curves in all the right ways. Adrien took a sip of his drink, his eyes traveling from her ass down to the long slender physique of her legs.
He clenched harder against the glass, feeling guilty for looking at her in such a way. He pressed the glass to his lips, chugging down the drink rather quickly. Adrien wasn't an avid drinker in fact, Adrien only ever had one can of beer in only a few years. Nino's party was the only exception.

The male cleared his throat, watching Marinette as she climbed onto the sofa. She leaned into the pink pillows and poured herself another glass. Adrien stood awkwardly towards the entrance of the living space. His eyes averted towards the TV set that Marinette also brought from home.

"Oh!" He exclaimed, standing up straighter. "I went through some of the movies you had while you were gone. I thought maybe we could watch something tonight now that you're back! I mean, if you're interested." He suggested nervously.

Marinette chuckled, pressing the glass to her lips once more and taking another large gulp of her drink.
"Please," She snorted. "I was actually about to rewatch Over the Garden Wall. There were so many songs that I loved so much." she sighed, reaching up to play with the fringe of her hair.

Adrien felt the blood rush to his cheeks, beginning to feel a bit enamoured by the woman who awaited him on the sofa. He couldn't tell if it was the drink that persuaded him to feel so, but he couldn't help but notice how her pert breasts lay on top of her chest. The male bit his lip, his heart picking up speed as he noticed the way her nipples began to peak through the thin fabric of her nightgown.

"I-Uh, yeah! We could watch Over the Garden Wall if you want." he assured, hesitantly approaching the sofa.

Marinette hummed, her blue eyes noticing the empty glass in his hand. The female didn't wait for him to ask, she simply lifted the bottle and poured his glass full. Adrien pressed his lips together, feeling completely nervous at being in her presence.
The male took a seat beside her and took a sip of his drink, his body beginning to feel warm from the buzz. He watched as Marinette climbed off the couch. She bent over hastily, struggling to keep her balance as she dug through her pile of DVDs.

Adrien widened his eyes, his chest feeling tight as her nightgown began to ride up the rise of her ass. Adrien breathed out awkwardly. The male immediately averted his gaze before she could catch him. He squeezed his eyes shut, quickly gulping down the drink in his glass.

Marinette sighed, finally fitting the DVD into the DVD player before she turned around drunkenly. She climbed back into the sofa, wrapping her arms around the pink pillow.

Marinette was still somewhat aware but she had plans to sneak out after Adrien fell asleep to see Luka, she couldn't drink herself to full inebriation, not like last time.

Adrien felt him at her side, he bit his lips, his breath growing rigid as she playfully moaned into her pink pillows.
"I looooove this mini series." she breathed, placing her empty glass on to the ground in front of them.

Adrien breathed out, attempting to relax against the sofa. The blonde finished up his glass. He was about ready to place it onto the ground, but Marinette had grabbed the bottle and pressed it to his glass, filling it up to the brim once more. Adrien blushed deeply, taking a few sips of his drink immediately to prevent it from spilling over the edge.

"You ever watch a love scene from a movie and realise how weird it looks?" The blonde mused randomly, the intoxication quickly taking over.

Marinette snorted, shaking her head as she placed the bottle back down on to the floor.

"I've no idea what you're on about." she laughed, wrapping her arms around the pillow once more.

Adrien rubbed his warm cheek, his chest heaving with hiccups and he pressed the glass to his lips to finish as much as he could.
"I mean," the male shifted, tucking his legs underneath him on the sofa and getting more comfortable. "Like when I watch underworld, I notice that the love interest is too far up. If legit looks like he's fucking her leg." he chuckled, leaning against the pillow she was holding.
Marinette giggled, her hand very gently playing with his soft blonde locks as he leaned against her. Adrien finished up his drink, his body feeling incredibly hot as the alcohol took its toll.

He placed the empty glass on the floor quickly before he relaxed into the sofa to enjoy Marinette playing with his hair. The intro to the mini series started, and Adrien hummed to the familiar song.

"You think I'm lying? We should put it on after this. You'll see what I'm talking about." Adrien slurred, an audible hiccup escaping his lips.

Marinette snorted, her fingers looping into his thick locks. "Is this going to be normal conversations now?" She giggled softly. "I know we agreed to go back to being friends like before, but shit," she began to run her fingers through his hair gently. "Have we become those type of friends that take showers together but deny having sex?"

Adrien snorted, relaxing more so into her lap as she casually raked her fingers through his hair, sending shivers down his spine.

"We could take showers together, but if we deny having sex, it'll be because we aren't," he yawned. "I'm sure the guy you told me you met wouldn't be too appreciative of it, and neither would Kagami."

Marinette tensed at the mention of her name. She sighed, lightly tugging at his hair nonchalantly as she tried to focus her attention on the TV screen in front of them.
"I don't know," she sighed. "I only just met him at the bar. I wouldn't say we're at the point in our relationship for him to be uncomfortable with my living arrangements, but he did propose a first date."

Adrien furrowed his brow, concern etching onto his features as he recalled the last time she met someone at the bar. The blonde subtly pulled away, glancing at her strangely as his hair was completely tousled from her fingers just raking through them causally moments before.

"You met him at the bar? Are you sure that's a good idea? The bar you work at seems to gather a lot of attention of probably the most scummy people."

Marinette rolled her eyes at Adrien's comment, her hands resting on the pink pillow that rest against her lap.
"Luka isn't like that. I actually got to know him. We talked all night, and we even exchanged numbers. Most importantly, I was sober the whole time. His band was playing down the street from us-"

"Luka Couffaine?" Adrien asked, interjecting. "You met Luka from Kitty Section?" The blush on his cheeks grew darker.

Marinette blinked. Apparently everyone knew Luka from Kitty Section but her. Perhaps she really did live in a box her entire life.
"U-uhm. I never really did catch a last name when we met at the bar," she conceded breathlessly, rubbing her blushing cheek as she explained. "B-But I do know that he's the bass player for Kitty Section. Do you know him?"

Adrien grinned, nodding almost childishly in response.
"Yes of course. Kagami and I snuck out to one of his concerts for our first date," The male reminisced. "It was a lot of fun." He rubbed his eyes, leaning back into the pillow on her lap.
"I think that's really awesome, Marinette! I really hope your first date went as well as mine did." his voice trailed off as he closed his eyes.

"Mmm..." Marinette simply hummed, her hands resuming position in his hair. Her blue eyes returned to the TV screen. She could faintly hear Adrien hiccupping in her lap. He was certainly drunk, and Marinette could say that for herself as well.
She could barely keep her eyes open. Marinette was set on sneaking out to see Luka, but with how tired she was feeling, she might have wanted to put a rain check on it.
"Do you think we should head to bed? I think we drank too much." Marinette suggested in a soft murmur. Adrien didn't respond, his chest rising and falling with each calm breath he took.

The blunette sat up, glancing down at him as he struggled to remain conscious. She lightly tugged on his hair, her brow furrowing as she attempted to wake him up.
"Come on, Adrien. We aren't sleeping on the sofa. We are going to bed. I'll sleep in my own bed with the kitten."

Adrien sucked his teeth, his brow furrowing as he slapped her hand away with vexation and sat up slowly. The male struggled to get on to his feet, and Marinette simply laughed. She wobbled on to her own feet, struggling to shut everything off that she nearly kicked over the expensive bottle of champagne.
Marinette held on to the back of Adrien's shirt as the two of them struggled to climb up the steps to the second floor. The blunette gasped, glancing down as the black kitten scurried up the stairs, running between their legs so fast it almost caused her to fall. Adrien snorted, nearly falling over.

He placed his hands on top of hers, tugging her into him as the both of them tumbled into the bedroom. Adrien groaned, flopping onto the bed and nuzzling into the pillows with a lazy laugh. Marinette stayed put, standing awkwardly beside the bed with an inebriated blush.

She averted her eyes to the closet where she had some of her clothes. She had every intention to grab something warm to wear and sneak out, but something in her heart told her it wasn't right.

Would sex with a complete stranger really solve the emotional turmoil that she was experiencing?

What would that prove?

She sighed, feeling completely defeated as she glanced up. She watched Adrien sit up and glare at her.

"Are you coming to bed? Or are you just going to stand there and stare at me like a freaking weirdo?" The blonde snorted, shifting the blankets out from underneath him.

Marinette tortled, shaking her head and crossing her arms as she glowered at him with a playful reprimanding glance.
"Are you always this audacious when you're drunk? Or was this an underlying quality you weren't planning to show?" Marinette asked, perking a brow.

Adrien grabbed one of his pillows and threw it at her, his drunken haze making aiming nearly impossible. Marinette gasped, easily dodging the pillow as it landed by her nightstand, knocking her purse straight onto the ground.
"I'd like to think I teeter on the honesty more than impertinent." The blonde clarified, his green eyes lifting to meet the back of her as she turned and began to grab her clothes from the closet.
Marinette hummed in acknowledgement, preparing to take whatever belongings she had to the spare room. She wasn't sure if she was comfortable sleeping in the same room as him. At least her old bed was in the next room down the hall, it'll just be like old times.

"You know," Adrien murmured, his heart feeling taut in his chest as he watched her rummage through her clothes in the dim light of the lamp by the bed. "I'm sad."

Marinette pressed her lips together, pulling a few of her shirts off of the hangers and placing them over her shoulder.
"I don't want you to leave," Adrien continued. "I really thought things were going well between us. I mean, it wasn't ideal how we met, but I was really glad to have met you. You make me feel human."

Marinette paused, her hand gripping tightly on to a shirt she held in her hand. The female felt her heart jump into her throat. She couldn't allow herself to unfold in front of him. They were both drunk, and Marinette wouldn't make that mistake of jumping to conclusions.
"Wow," she breathed, a dry smile cracking across her face as she turned to look at him. "You weren't kidding. You really are an honest drunk." she murmured, before she turned around to resume grabbing her clothes. "You have a girlfriend to make you feel human. Does she not provide that sort of comfort to you my lovely husband?" She teased, her knuckles growing white as she tensed.

She knew Kagami was anything but nice. However Marinette knew Adrien would go on and on about how perfect she is. The room remained quiet as Marinette pulled the last of her blouses off the hanger.

"No, she doesn't."

The young woman froze dead in her tracks at his response. Her heart began to pound relentlessly, and Marinette was almost sure that she was drunk enough to conjure that.
"Wait," Marinette shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut. "What?"

Adrien sighed, feeling guilty at his confession. The blonde felt his cheeks grow warm, and before he knew it, he had fallen flat against the bed.

"I mean... I love her. It's just..." Adrien stuttered, his mind too fuzzy for him to conjure a proper explanation for his response. "She's always speculating that people are after me for my fame and for my money.

It starts to feel like I'm a prize that she's struggling to keep. I know she looks out for me, but she does it so often it dehumanizes me."

Marinette glanced back at him before she lowered her eyes. She could only wonder why Kagami speculated she was up to when she learned she was marrying Adrien.

"She wants me to try new things, and sometimes I give in but I don't know what I'm doing and I think that disappoints her," Adrien groaned, closing his eyes. "She squeezes my dick too tight, and I struggle to get up, and she gets pissed."

Marinette nearly choked on her own spit. She placed a hand to her chest, wondering if he was being too honest for his own good.
"O-Oh..." Marinette choked out, he blue eyes shifting over to her purse that lay on the ground from the pillow that Adrien threw aimlessly. Her heart began to pound in her chest erratically the moment she spotted her condoms and pills on the ground.
"I'm sorry to hear that." Marinette ushered in a panic. She threw her blouses on the edge of the bed, and hurried over to her bag to quickly gather up her stolen contraceptives before Adrien could see them.

Adrien exhaled, his heart feeling heavy as he couldn't stop thinking about Kagami. He wondered where she was and what she was up to. His drunken mind convinced him that she was growing tired of him lately.
Was it because he couldn't satisfy her the way she wanted him to?
Adrien felt completely defeated, and he didn't know what to do with himself. All he knew was that he wanted to sleep and he couldn't sleep alone.

"Kagami, please come to bed with me. Don't leave to the other room-" Adrien froze, inwardly slapping himself. He couldn't tell if it was because he was thinking about her, or if it was because he was drunk, but he didn't know what compelled him to speak or mix up his words.

Marinette froze, her brow furrowing as she heard him spoke. She glanced down at the condom in the palm of her hand with an impassive expression.
"What did you call me?" Marinette asked, lifting her head to glance up at him.

Adrien squeezed his eyes shut with a deep blush.
"Oh- fuck." He recounted, reaching up to run a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I meant to say Mari."

Marinette's features turned grave, her lips pressing together as if she was anything like Kagami. All Kagami ever did was accuse Marinette of trying to steal Adrien away from her. She was accused of being a homewrecker.

Marinette had been going through so much emotional pain all for Kagami. It all felt like it was all for naught. If Marinette was going to be bullied and abandoned by and for Kagami, she should actually be paying for something she really did.

Marinette knew it wouldn't solve any of her problems, in fact she was sure it would make things a lot worse. She knew she would never use Adrien, but perhaps Marientte would live up to what she was accused of.
She didn't have to leave home to convince Luka to sleep with her. Her change of plans made Adrien just that much more convenient for her.

At least then, Kagami would be right and would hurt just as bad as she was.

It was against her better judgement, Marinette would never make rash decisions like this, but with the drink rising within her veins, Marinette couldn't help but listen to her irrational drunk state of mind.

It always got her into trouble.

"No." Marinette cooed, clutching the condom on her palm as she stood up. She placed her bag back on to the side table. "I can pretend to be your girlfriend for tonight." She murmured, slowly climbing on to the bed and crawling towards him.

Adrien remained still, his eyes closed as he was just about to fall asleep until he felt her beside him.

"Mmm... no. You can't," He yawned nonchalantly. "Your hair is much darker than hers."

Marinette bit her lip, feeling the condom weigh heavy in her palm. She had researched online about how to put it on the night before, she could also remember faintly the scenarios of foreplay she had read obsessively in hopes of trying it on Luka when she got to it.
Alya had mentioned before that foreplay helps. There was still a huge possibility that it would hurt, but Marinette knew that Adrien was gentle. Adrien wasn't a stranger, in fact he had considered her a friend.
He had mentioned it to her only moments before. They were married officially, and what better candidate to take her virginity than Adrien. Marinette knew that his heart belonged to Kagami, but at that very moment Marinette knew that Adrien would belong to her.

She placed the condom on the spot beside Adrien's abdomen and the tiny framed blunette helped herself on to his hips.
"My hair is darker?" She mused, straddling him carefully as she placed her hands on to his chest. The blunette was more than ready to put her six hours of foreplay research to the test.

"And what else about me is different?" She asked, her voice dipping lower as she could feel his heartbeat underneath her palms.

Adrien furrowed his brow, his lips pressing together as he could see Marinette's bluebell eyes beneath his lids. A warm smile spread across his face as he felt her hands on his chest.

He had hoped that Marinette changed her mind and decided to stay here with him tonight. He wanted more than anything else.
"Your eyes are differr--ngh!" Adrien tensed, unable to finish his words the moment he felt Marinette lower her hips onto his.
The blonde cursed his shorts for being so thin, he swore he could feel her through the thin layer of her underwear. His heart threatened to leap out of his chest, and Adrien felt an odd sensation settle between his legs.

"My eyes are different?" Marinette asked, noticing that he had cut his sentence short. She bit her lip, feeling his heat between her thighs.
"How are they different?" She asked, very slowly moving her hips against his. Marinette felt her own heart race against her chest as she wasn't sure if she was able to do this.
Marinette worried that if it got further than this it would hurt her. She never had sex before, and Marinette wasn't sure what to expect.

Adrien struggled to find words. He wanted to answer her, but he couldn't concentrate. All he could feel was her rubbing herself against him through his shorts. The blonde gripped on to the sheets beside him, his breath growing rigid as he soon found his hips desperately syncing with hers.

It was a bad idea.

It definitely was a bad idea, but Adrien couldn't find it in him to stop.

He had never experienced so much pleasure in his life. Not with his own accord, and certainly not with Kagami. The male had grown completely vulnerable to Marinette's advances.

"M-Marinette," the model pleaded, his heart thumping away relentlessly in his chest as he found the strength to still his movements. "We can't-"

Marinette bit her lip, her hips pressing harder against his and moving more so desperately against him.
"We can't?" She asked, her eyes lowering just in time to see Adrien come undone beneath her.

He was vulnerable and completely subjectable to her, the small little cries that escaped his lips only filled her ego. Here he was: Paris' top model, and the object of Kagami's desire, quivering desperately between her legs.

Adrien felt tingles in his spine, his hands struggling to find a proper purchase as Marinette meticulously moved her hips into his groin. He swore he saw fireworks, sweat beaded at his hairline, and Adrien was well aware of the rush that went straight to his groin.

"Marinette-" the male pleaded once more, knowing something was happening that he wouldn't be able to turn back from.

Marinette exhaled, her hands trembling against his chest as he made such a vulnerable yet pleasurable expression. She couldn't tell why, but Marinette wanted to be the only one to see him this way. She felt his chest heave underneath her hands, and it was only then that Marinette paused, worried that perhaps she had bitten off more than she could chew.

Marinette was not totally ignorant when it came to sex, but she knew an erection when she felt one. Her heart nearly dropped in her stomach as she may have underestimated his size before his full length.

Marinette shifted, feeling something hard and warm pushing against the inside of her thigh. Immediately she recoiled, knowing that this was going to hurt.

"I-I'm sorry," she breathed, gulping audibly before she climbed off of him. "I think... I think I got too carried away." Adrien tried to catch his breath, his leg bending up as he was throbbing painfully in his pyjama shorts.

Marinette felt small, her eyes eventually traveling down to the tent in his shorts. A deep blush covered her cheeks as she knew that foreplay was supposed to spice things up before sex, but she never knew that she could have that sort of affect on anyone.

They remained quiet, nothing coming from them except the sounds of them both trying to catch their breath. Marinette shook her head, immediately turning away from him and crawling towards the edge of the bed. She was ready to do the one thing she was known for.

She was just going to run.

Her heart quickened in her chest once more, her eyes growing wide and a small gasp emanating from her lips as Adrien suddenly grabbed her by the ankle and tugged her back against the bed.
"A-Adrien!" Marinette exclaimed as she was flipped on to her back. She glanced up at Adrien with wide eyes as he climbed over her.

"Mgh!" The blunette whimpered as her legs parted and Adrien wedged himself between them. The male desperately pushed his erection into the crotch of her underwear beneath her nightgown. It won't fit!

There wasn't enough foreplay!

It's going to hurt!

Marinette felt her heart squeezed painfully as her thighs trembled against his waist. She closed her eyes, her hands gripping on to the sheets beside her. The female couldn't deny his throbbing erection that rested against her sex.

"Adrien..." the blunette tried again, a small gasp emanated from her lips as Adrien placed his hand behind the back of her neck, lifting her and exposing her skin to him.

A deep blush coated her skin, traveling down to the soft mounds of her breasts. Marinette bit her lip, her breath growing rigid as she could feel Adrien's lips brush against the tender line of her jaw.
Her body arched into him naturally and Marinette gripped into the sheets, ready for whatever happened to happen. Marinette could hardly breathe, it was almost as if her heart was beating too fast for her to catch up.

Her body trembled in his arms, and Adrien froze, the grip on the back of her neck tightly slightly before he pulled away.

"Fuck-" he hissed, withdrawing his body from hers immediately.

Marinette whimpered as she fell back on the bed. She squeezed her eyes shut as Adrien whipped the blanket out from underneath her so quickly that the condom she had placed down smacked her right on the forehead.

Marinette sat up, watching Adrien huffing as he picked up the pillows that fell onto the floor Guilt immediately began to set on her, and Marinette had immediately started to regret what she started.

"Adrien- wait!" She called out to him. She flinched as Adrien simply walked out, slamming the door behind him without breathing a word to her. Marinette frowned, groaning as she fell back into the bed.

"Fuck-" she whimpered, throwing the condom to the other side of the room.

What was she thinking?

She just put the moves on someone else's boyfriend!

She was giving Kagami the right to throw her in the dirt, and most importantly she had just disrespected Adrien almost in the same way he disrespected her by unraveling Kagami in her furniture.

It was a paradox.

There was no way they could go back to a normal friendship if they continued to torment each other like this. She reached up, tugging at her hair with frustration. Marinette could still feel the blush on her cheeks as she rolled onto her belly. Her brow furrowed as she could still feel him between her legs.

She was the one who fucked up this time.

_________________________________________

Author's note:
Remember in the last chapter how y'all were speculating that Marinette was gonna fuck Luka and then I came back with an update like HAAAAAA BITCH YOU THOUGHT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.8K 14
Marinette is the personal maid to Prince Adrien. When Adrien stares having feelings for the maid, things could go for the best or the worst.
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8.5K 150 8
"Babyα€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€€α€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€›α€²α€·α€™α€Όα€α€Ία€”α€­α€―α€Έα€›α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€™α€œα€­α€―α€·α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€€α€­α€―α€˜α€šα€Ία€œα€­α€―α€”α€Šα€Ία€Έα€”α€²α€·α€™α€Ύα€‘α€‘α€­α€α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€™α€α€Άα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€˜α€°α€Έ...α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€†α€­α€―α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€•α€«α€•α€±α€Έα€›α€²α€•α€«α€α€šα€Ία€€α€½α€¬" ...
28.4K 1K 27
5 years passed since hawkmoth is defeated and there is no revelation of identities yet, adrien feel lonely since he had known that hawkmoth is his da...