Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃

8.5K 384 229
By ashhxwrites

*a couple days later*

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"Baby relax." Anahi looked at me, cupping my chin so I was looking at her. I didn't want to hear that shit. I almost lost my brother cause of Saniyah's scheme. People you think that are really down for you, ain't. First it was Izzy, now Saniyah? "Cairo, listen to my voice. I ain't bout to lose you, stay with me."

I felt my body heating up, I wanted that bitch dead.

"Fuck that shit." I snarled, closing my eyes and opening them again. "Anahi, get off me." My jaw clenched, did her ass know about the setup? "Your ass knew, huh?"

She furrowed her brows, her demeanor had changed. Ion give a fuck. "Why would I set y'all up? You know I wouldn't do no stupid shit like that." She let my face go, tears brimming at her eyes. "You gon question me? Really?!" She laughed bitterly, mushing me in the head. "You got me fucked up, East."

"You didn't say that you didn't, so speak Anahi." I felt myself growing frustrated with her. She just looked at me shaking her head, walking off. "Nah, where you goin?" I followed behind her, pulling her back by the arm, not with too much force but enough. I had a tight grip on both of her arms as she was slightly lifted off the ground.

"Get your fuckin hands off me!" Anahi tried to release from my hold, but that wasn't happening. I wanted answers. "I swear on my father and mother's grave, you better let me go." Her jaw clenched, brows furrowing as she looked up at me, her face still but I noticed her lip trembling. I let her go, and she slapped me, shoving me away. I felt myself coming back. "Don't ever man handle me like that again, nigga!! I told you I don't know shit! But since you wanna know so damn bad, Saniyah called me crying about 2 weeks ago but didn't explain what was going on. Had I known that shit I would've told y'all the minute it was said. Act like you fuckin know me!" Tears rolling down her cheeks, she roughly wiped them away, pushing at my chest as I tried to walk towards her.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I blew out a breath, following behind her as she went upstairs. She ignored me. "You hear me?"

"Ion wanna hear it." She mumbled, walking into our room. I was hot on her trail as she walked towards the closet. "You only sorry cause you're wrong. You had no need to come at me like that," she paused, blowing out a breath, "remember who you're dealing with cause I don't play those games."

"I'm owning up to the shit I did, I apologize for assuming. Com'on baby, forreal why you doing all that?" I questioned as she was packing a bag, she finna leave? Nah.

I walked up behind her, pulling her up, she tried to fight me off but I pinned her against the wall dropping to my knees and kissing between her thighs, meeting her pussy. She was wearing one of my shirts, so easy access. Moving her panties to the side, I began eating her out as one of her legs hooked over my shoulder for better access. My tongue gliding in, licking up her folds. Kissing her gem as I kept mumbling sorry and telling her that I love her. Her hand resting against the back of my neck, I looked up at her as her moans slipped out, arching her back off the wall. I smirked, moving my lips onto her exposed skin, kissing up her body and wrapping her legs around my torso.

"I'm sorry baby." I mumbled, kissing her tears away as I met her lips and kissed her, my other arm going between us as I pulled the sweats I was wearing down, and sliding her onto my dick, pumping in her. "I love you, girl." I pressed my forehead gently against hers, looking into her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but was replaced with moans, my favorite sound.

—————

I woke up to an empty bed, stretching as I reached for my phone on the dresser. It was a little after 4PM. "Baby!" I called out, no answer. I sucked my teeth, throwing the blanket off me and going to the bathroom to take a leak. Finishing that, I let out a harsh yawn flushing the toilet and going over to the sink, washing and drying my hands. "Anahi!" I called out again, dialing her number in the process as I walked out the room and downstairs.

"What Cairo?" She answered the phone, attitude on heavy. I screwed my mouth to the side, she normally answers sweetly.

"Where you and the kids at, baby?" I asked, glossing my bottom lip. A nigga was sweating bullets, cause if she left me, shit I wouldn't know what to do. "You ain't dip out, did you?"

"I dropped them off at mamas while I went to work." She blew out a breath, I could tell she rolled her eyes. "Ain't nobody leaving you. I just needed some space away from you after what we got into."

I bit my lip, scratching the nape of my neck. "I really am sorry for grabbing on you like that, Nini. I had no right." I tucked my lips in, swiping a hand roughly down my face.

"We'll talk about this later, not now."

"Aight. I love you." That was the honest truth. She had my heart. "You hear me, Anahi?"

"Mhmm, bye Cai. I'll see you later."

"You not gon say it back?" I frowned, feeling my brows contort towards the middle.

"You know I love you, so cut it out." She sucked her teeth, and a small smile formed on my face. "Big ass baby." She mumbled hanging up on me.

I chuckled, shaking my head and going to my contacts to call Cassius. He called me this morning relaying the bullshit that had came out of Saniyah's mouth, he took a couple days to himself and ion blame him. That's another reason why I was upset earlier, Anahi was only tryna help calm me down and you saw how that happened.

"What's good, bro?" Cassius' voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Shit none, you tryna link? I got a fat baggie of weed." I licked the corner of my lip, opening the fridge and grabbing a blue Gatorade. "I know you need it more than I do after all this shit."

"Say less. Lemme wrap this shit up with Q, and I'll be over in 15." He informed, he was at the barbershop. That's our guy.

"That's a bet."

We ended the call and I looked around the home that I've built with Anahi. I wanted to marry her, have her as my forever and build life with her some more. Of course I saw more children in our future, maybe about three or four more, it was sumn to talk about cause we weren't gettin any younger. I also wanted to see where her head was at for marriage, we never talked about it.

I knew I had to wife her one day cause she was rare, we matched each other. We both helped each other become better versions of ourselves, through our friendship to this relationship we built. Our one year is approaching on November 10th, and we've come a long way. I loved her whole being.

The ringing of the bell took me out of my thoughts, followed by three knocks after. A beat that Cassius and I had made, it was our code. Getting up, I walked over to the door and unlocked the locks, slapping hands with my brother once I opened the door.

"Where's the fam?" Cassius questioned as we walked into the house. It was too quiet.

"The kids are with my moms, Nini at work." I scratched the back of my neck, blowing out a breath as we sat on the couches. "She mad at me." I chuckled lowly, grabbing the blunt I had finished working on and passed him one.

"Ah shit, what happened?" He looked to me, his brows raised.

"After you called me about the shit that happened, Nini was tryna calm me down," I paused putting the blunt to my lips, igniting the fire and inhaling. "Basically I assumed she knew. I grabbed on her and shit, which caused her to slap me bro," I spoke as I blew smoke out my mouth, shaking my head. "I crossed the line."

"Grabbed on her how? Like a Deebo hold?" He widened his eyes, mouth dropping when I nodded. "Damn, y'all good now though?"

"I mean, I gave her some act right when she was tryna pack a bag." I chuckled lowly, looking at my blunt and bringing it back to my lips. "I apologized, but she's still mad. I'm already knowing I have to make it right."

Anahi Santiago

After work I went straight to the old house. I needed time away from Cairo, cause he really lost his mind grabbing on me like I was some rag doll. I have two ugly ass bruises on my arms forming from when he gripped me. I didn't mean to slap him, but he had us both fucked up. And though the sex after was amazing, does not mean I was over what happened.

Shaking my head, I parked outside and removed my keys from the ignition and hopped out the truck. I just needed to be around my sister and cousin, everyone else was living their own lives and busy.

"Hey y'all!" I smiled, walking in on them as they sat on the couches watching Power reruns. I wanted to fight Tariq. "Y'all good?"

"What you doing here?" Olivia chuckled, pushing herself off the couch and coming to hug me. "Where's the babies?"

"They're spending the night at their nana's." I chuckled, as Nayeli paused the show. "I just got off work, and wanted to stop by. I missed y'all."

"What happened?" Nayeli quizzed, she knew when something was wrong with me. Olivia gave me the same look. "Do I need to go see Cairo?"

"No, I handled it." I blew out a breath, walking towards the couch with Olivia as we went to sit down with Nayeli. "He came at me sideways due to that Saniyah bullshit." I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "How you set up two niggas, one you supposedly love and then have an abortion? Cairo talkin bout did I know...no nigga, I didn't." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"He thought you knew?" Liv and Neli asked at the same time, and I nodded my head. "I see he marked you up, your neck is filled up...mm, what happened to your arm?" Neli raised her brow.

"It's not just this one, it's this arm too." I rubbed my forehead, biting the corner of my lip. "Like I said he came at me sideways, wanna man handle me and I slapped him." I shrugged, waving my hand. "I'm tryna drink, cause my nerves are bad." I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen, towards the liquor cabinet we had and reaching for the Hennessy.

"He didn't hit you, so that's good...but him grabbing on you like this isn't okay either." Nayeli frowned, Olivia co-signing. "Either way, I know he's mad at himself and gon do a lot of work."

"Exactly." Me and Olivia said at the same time, us falling out laughing. "I just wanna know what was Saniyah's motive? Cause if it was to teach them a lesson, that's out the window." I shook my head, she was gon have to get dealt with.

It's sad that I really did consider Saniyah as a friend too, but after I found that out it was time to cut ties. She put the father of my children in harms way, almost got Cassius killed and didn't think any of that through? Smiling in our faces as if she didn't know what she did. It made me think back to what Izzy did. A whole bunch of clown shit right there.

"I'm not even tryna think about it." Nayeli shook her head, a frown on her face. "Let's take these shots, please." She held up the Hennessy bottle, pouring some into the three small glasses. "You staying over tonight too." She laughed.

"I planned on it, cause my bag is in the car." I stuck my tongue out, twerking.

After the sex Cairo and I had, I finished packing my bag as he was knocked out. Mhmm, I sure did put his ass to sleep. Shit, I already knew I was gon hear it, but I turned my phone off so I'll deal with him tomorrow.

—————

Rubbing my eyes, I blinked a few times and took in my surroundings. I was in my old room, I smiled faintly at the many memories that were created in here from when Cairo and I were in our first stages, to living here for a few months after we had Kion. I loved my little family, and I couldn't wait for us to take a family trip, it'd be fun.

Tossing the blanket off of me, I walked to the bathroom to freshen up, leaving a few toiletries behind for these kind of pop ups. Finishing my business, I walked into the shower placing my head under the water, feeling a pair of hands wrap around my waist caused me to jump up.

"You thought you was slick?" His voice whispered in my ear. I swallowed the lump in my throat, lord knows I love when his voice is in that deep, raspy tone. "I should fuck yo ass up for leaving me like that."

"It was one night, Cai...you can't be without me for that long?" I questioned, a smirk on my face as I turned to face him.

"No, you my calm." He stated, licking his lips. I smiled, feeling my dimple poke through. "You smilin like this shit is coo. You can't be leavin like that and not tell me where you finna go, I was really finna spazz. Shit, I called my moms and she told me what was goin on." He shook his head, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his torso as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't do that shit again." He slammed me down on his dick with no warning, a loud moan slipping from my lips.

"I— shiitttt!" I screamed out, rotating my hips as he continued to pound into me. It was no mercy from him. "I'm s-sorryyyy! Ooouuuuuu!" My eyes tightening as I felt my back hit against the wall, his thrusts getting harder and deeper.

"I know baby." I felt him smirk into my neck, planting as many kisses as he could against me, marking me up. I felt my body shake. "Don't do no shit like that again." He pulled out of me, and placed me onto my feet.

He didn't even let me cum. Now I had an attitude.

"What the fuck?" I pushed at his chest, causing him to laugh. I found nothing funny. "Get out." I rolled my eyes, which had him shake his head and wrap his arms around me.

"That's your punishment." He powered off the shower, grabbing us both a towel off the rack and passing me one. "I know you don't have an attitude."

"Leave me alone." I walked passed him, going into the room. Imma get his ass back, he's gon have to find lotion that day cause I ain't doing it. "Pussy probation for a month." I looked at him over my shoulder, his face scrunching up.

"You got me fucked up." He came up behind me, wrapping his arms over my shoulders. He had to bend down so we were eye level. "You really gon do that?"

"It's not like we have before, you'll be fine." I pushed him back, stepping out of his hold. I grabbed the Shea butter I had and lathered that onto my body, passing it to him once I was done. "You came over by yourself?" I asked, walking over to my bag and grabbing a pair of panties, sliding them on.

"Nah, Cassius with me. He's downstairs with NyNy and Liv." He scratched at his beard, I nodded my head. "They know about what happened?"

"Yup." I bit the corner of my lip, finishing getting dressed in a two piece set, it was a light grey color. "They aren't mad, just annoyed by your actions...they saw the bruises on my arms." I sighed, walking back into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

He entered just as I was finishing up, an apologetic look on his face. "I know you tired of hearing me say I'm sorry, but forreal I am. What's it gon take for you to forgive me?"

"I already forgave you." I chuckled lowly, turning on my feet so I was looking up at him. We argue, that's normal in relationships, and it's not like he hit me, but still it didn't make it right for him to grab on me like that. "Give me kisses." I wrapped my arms around his torso, puckering my lips.

After giving me a kiss, it followed with pecks before he released me and we both walked out my old room and downstairs. I coughed into my fist as Nayeli and Olivia both smirked at me.

"Y'all nastyyyyy!" Nayeli laughed loud, throwing a pillow at me. "You boutta get Ani pregnant again?"

"If she ain't already." I heard Cairo chuckle, and I rolled my eyes. "She gon give me three more kids."

I laughed lowly, shaking my head. I thought he was gon say a larger number, but I'm actually happy he stuck with three. I mean, who knows what's held for our future, we might have more than that.

"I'll get it." I turned on my feet going to answer the door. Opening the door, I looked her up and down, feeling my demeanor had changed. "What you doing here, Saniyah?" I quizzed, folding my arms over my chest.

"I stopped by to explain." Saniyah bit her lip, looking down. "Can I come in?"

"At your own risk." I rolled my eyes, chuckling lowly. I moved aside, letting her enter. As we walked further into the house, out of nowhere Nayeli decked Saniyah right in the face. I had to push Saniyah off me cause I wasn't getting involved.

[Nayeli is the one in the bralette and Seven 😬 y'all know what to do, act like they at the house lmao]

Nayeli Santiago

"Relax Ny!" Cassius pulled me back, holding me at the waist. "You got her. I need you to chill out." He spoke lowly into my ear, my breathing was harsh and heavy.

"I'm calm. Let me go." I breathed out, and he placed me on my feet. Last fight I got into was the one at the club due to Jada, this shit here was an adrenaline rush. When I found out about all this bullshit, I didn't know what I was gon do when I saw Saniyah again, but it resulted to this. I had no words for her grimy ass. "Girl, save them tears. You wasn't crying when you set up Cassius and Cairo, were you? As far as that abortion, that's between you and God. I can't judge you for that."

Saniyah went to speak, but Cassius beat her to it.

"Why are you here?" Cassius questioned, his jaw flexing. "I told you, you was dead to me." He looked at her blankly, and I felt his pain. He really loved her, he came a long way too cause love wasn't something he considered when we first met. "If you got an explanation, ion even wanna hear it cause no matter what you say it ain't gon hold no value."

"I understand that, but I feel like I owe y'all one." Saniyah looked between Cassius and Cairo, her hair wild and lip busted.

Anahi was holding onto Cai tight as his fist kept closing and opening, his jaw clenched. Olivia in the background sipping her tea, cause she had nothing to say.

"Fuck that Saniyah!" Cairo spat, and Anahi shook her head bringing her hand up to caress his cheek. "You wasn't there in jail. We really had to fight for our lives. Niggas throwing blows and getting hit with shivs, I got stabbed six times...Cass had damn near fifteen wounds, so no we don't need to hear no explanation." He was hot, tears running down his face. "My kids and Ro would've been fatherless due to your reckless actions."

"I just wanted y'all to not fight no more, I didn't think they were actually gon stab y'all." She frowned. That's the stupidest shit I heard all day. "As far as the abortion, I didn't want to bring a kid into this world knowing what I did to you Cassius. I couldn't live with that."

"It's jail Saniyah, niggas gon do whatever they do to survive in there." I spat, feeling my temples rise. I felt a headache forming. "Someone please let this bitch out before I swing on her ass again."

"Swing on me all you want Nayeli, I don't give a damn." She looked at me, anger building up on her face as a low chuckle parted her lips. "I know Cassius still wants you, he always will. I thought I could change that once we got together, but he looks at you differently. He loves you, not me." She shook her head, rolling her eyes. "That's another reason why I got rid of the baby, he didn't need a family with me."

I heard Olivia choke on her drink, all of us looking towards her. "Y'all can take the attention off me. Focus on the elephant in the room." She waved her hand, walking out the kitchen and upstairs.

"Nah, I loved you." Cassius' voice broke, I believe it cause he was a whole different being when he ran into her, "My fault though. Just get the fuck out, ion give a fuck with what happens to you after this, none of that. As far as I know, that kid would've been taken care of, but it is what it is."

"Just like that Cassius?" Saniyah raised a brow, wiping at her tears. When he didn't answer, she nodded her head.

"You said your piece Saniyah." Anahi spoke, letting go of Cairo and stepping up towards her. "We ain't family no more. And imma keep it real with you, because that's all I can do, you're scandalous." She shook her head, clasping her hands together. "There ain't no ill will in my heart. I wish you well in life, but you need to go."

I knew my sister was holding back from hitting her, and I wish she did for the one time but being around kids did change her, and I don't blame them. They calmed her down.

I looked at Cassius and he had the same blank look on his face. I already knew he loved me, anybody with sense knew that. And maybe it was deeper than what he felt for Saniyah, but he has to be honest with himself this time around.

———

Good night lovelies 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 25.8K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
53K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
EAST By 👽

Romance

209K 8.2K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
108K 3.7K 56
#4 / Toxic / 313 🗣 EXPLICIT AN ALL MY OWN CONTENT! 🗣 Growing Up is Hard But A few Teens figure out the fast life is Kinda Fun.