Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

8; Flirting at Breakfast

44.8K 1.3K 1.2K
By btwitssurina

"Well then come over and kiss me...prove me wrong,"

Justin's POV:

"Have you ever had a dog before?" Hazel asked me as Blue walked from one side of the sofa, around the corner then towards me before making his home on top of my lap.

"Nope," I said to her as I scruffed up the hair behind Blue's ears making him lean into my touch. I heard Hazel giggle next to me as the more I repeated the movement the more Blue leaned into me.

"He's not going to let you stop now," She smiled and just to test the theory I stopped and Blue abruptly looked up to me. He nudged my fingers that were now resting on my lap towards himself making me chuckle.

"Don't be greedy," Hazel poking his stomach playfully and he hopped off my lap and rested himself against Hazel. "Oh you want me to do it now," She laughed as Blue craned his neck which made me smile.

"How long have you had him for?" I asked her and she looked up to me from Blue.

"Only a few months," She said and before we could both say anything her phone began to sound out.

She reached over for it on the coffee table in front of us, her tank top rising up as she lifted her arm. The smooth skin of her waist was exposed to my greedy eyes and it only re jogged my memory of when I was holding her there.

My fingers on their own accord clenched against the skin of my thigh as I continued to stare at her tan skin but they abruptly stopped when she pulled back and her tank top fell around her waist again.

Stupid thing.

"Hello," She said into the phone and I blocked out her voice not wanting to pry as well as getting rid of the prude thoughts running through my mind.

I picked up my laptop from the table and flipped it open seeing the email icon bounce as another one was sent to me.

I puffed out a breath clicking on it seeing my screen fill with the layout of the emails.

Over 100 at least were piled on top of each other in bold, indicating that they hadn't been read yet.

But the one that stood out to me was making my eyes squint irritably.

"Now why are you emailing me?" I questioned quietly to myself as I clicked on it.

Eagle Inc.'s logo stood out at the top and the link to a video popped up.

"What is this shit?" I mumbled quietly before clicking on it, the blue lettering turned purple once I had pressed it before safari popped up and loaded the YouTube link.

"Why you should invest in Eagle Inc," Was sounded out in a squeaky voice that I had known to be Natalia's.

The video carried on, explaining why the market should be investing their business and as the video came to an end Trent's face popped up.

"Don't waste your time with any other business, when Eagle Inc is the one for you," He said and I heard Hazel giggle making me look up to her, she was off the phone and Blue was now on the other side of the sofa mushed into a cushion as Hazel peeked over at my laptop.

I turned the laptop towards her so she could witness the tragedy on my screen.

She leaned over next to me and the faint smell of her perfume hit me....I swallowed subconsciously inhaling the smell which made her turn to me.

"Are you smelling me?" She smirked raising an eyebrow and my eyes widened.

"No," I defended and she hummed with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Okay," She said with a playful voice and it was my turn to smirk as an idea formed in my head.

I pulled her half way onto my lap after putting my laptop on the side and she gasped when I did.

I circled my arm around her, placing my hand at the dip of her waist as I stuffed my face in her neck.

I inhaled deeply and she let out a small breathy moan which wasn't what I was expecting, but then again I wasn't complaining.

"Now I'm smelling you," I rasped onto her skin and she hummed out a squeak making me chuckle and before she even had time to escape from me my laptop screen lit up and a call from Pattie Bieber was signalled on my screen.

"Is that your mom?" Hazel asked changing the subject quickly turning her head and I hummed accepting the call.

"Justin no," Hazel gasped jumping out of my grip and out of the camera frame making me chuckle just as my mom's face popped up on the screen.

"Honey," She smiled lovingly and I smiled turning my attention to my mother as Hazel walked into the kitchen.

"How are you?" She asked eagerly and I chuckled at her.

"Good," I said and as my mom went to say something the jingle of Blue's collar caught my attention and I turned around to see him padding towards me.

He bounced lightly on the sofa before he made his home in my lap again which questioned my mom.

"You have a dog?" She grinned and I looked up to her.

Shit.

"Uhh," I got out and she looked at me with a confused smile and then I remembered.

Hazel and I were supposed to act like a couple to fool Trent.

....

My mom was bound to find out anyways with the media.

....

Well this will come in handy.

"No, it's my girlfriends," I said to her smoothly and her eyes widened, as did the grin on her face.

"Girlfriend?" She cried happily and I mumbled an oh my god as she started to hyperventilate in her chair.

"Mom," I laughed and she grinned giving me a toothy smile.

"Is she there with you? What's her name? How did you meet her?" She grinned and Blue looked up to the lit up screen and sniffed it curiously.

"Let me get her," I said to her and she squeaked happily making me roll my eyes in amusement. "Give me two seconds," I said to her and she nodded eagerly as I put my laptop down and Blue hopped from my lap down to the floor.

I stood up and walked around and into the kitchen with Blue hot on my tail, "Haze," I said and she looked up from sipping at what I assumed was coffee as the smell was lingering in the air.

"Yeah," She said putting her mug down.

"Come meet my mom, girlfriend," I said and her eyes widened.

"Justin," She whined and I smirked at the small pout adorning her lips.

"Yes, that's my name babe," I said to her and she pressed her tongue to the inside of her cheek as she smiled at the pet name I had given her.

"C'mon," I chuckled at her and she puffed out a dramatic fine making me laugh at her.

"She'll probably ask you a lot of questions, just a heads up," I said to her before walking back to my seat and sitting down.

My mom's head snapped up at the sound and she looked at me before her eyes travelled to my side where Hazel was.

"Hi sweetheart," She smiled warmly, greeting Hazel.

"Hi," Hazel chirped smiling back and my mom grinned at her making me roll my eyes again.

"Honey she's beautiful," My mom directed at me and I looked back at Hazel to see her cheeks going pink.

"Thank you," She mumbled biting her lip to stop herself from smiling.

"What's your name hun?" My mom asked and Hazel spoke up.

"Hazel Lopez," She smiled and my mom muttered a shocked oh my god.

"Are you Damien and Valerie Lopez's daughter?" She asked and I cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you know them?" Hazel questioned curiously and my mom smiled nodding.

"Your older brother lives here in Canada too, am I right?" She asked.

"Yeah," Hazel smiled and my mom grinned.

"Small world,"

You could say that again.

Hazel's POV:

"Your mom is really sweet," I told Justin as we walked back into the kitchen after ending the call with his mom.

"She seems to like you a lot," He said to me with a small smirk.

"Who doesn't like me?" I said, flicking my hair dramatically making him laugh.

"Trent and Natalia," He said and I scoffed at the sound of their names.

"They're a disgrace to the human race," I mumbled to him and he chuckled before I spoke up again, "Talking of them, we have to figure out this whole revenge thing,"

"What do you mean?" He said and I looked up to see that my assumption of him smirking was true.

"You know exactly what I mean," I said to him and he shrugged, that irritatingly sexy smirk still adorning his lips.

"The fact that we have to kiss?" He asked me and I hummed confidently. "You scared?" He asked and I snapped my head up at his statement.

"Scared of kissing you? No," I said to him and he still held that smirk, "Why, did you think I was?" I asked him curiously with a small grin playing at my own lips.

"Nope," He said and I hummed not believing him just like before when I accused him of smelling me. "You don't believe me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Well then come over and kiss me...prove me wrong," He said smug and I got up and out of my seat going over to him but just as I got in front of him the door bell rung.

"Ah, saved by the door bell," Justin said and I stood there as he walked over to the door.

He really thinks that I'm scared of kissing him.

Ass.

An annoyingly gorgeous ass.

Dammit, fuck you Justin.

....

Actually thinking about that, I wouldn't mind at all.

>><<

"Where do you want them, baby," He purred into my ear and I felt my pulsating heart beat echo in my ear as I tried to focus on his touch.

"Everywhere," I pleaded, my eyes heavy lidded with lust as the image of him blurred under the darkness of them closing.

"Everywhere?" He repeated my statement and I got out a breathy uh huh as a response to his words.

My body was greedy, wanting to feel every inch of him, and not just in that aspect.

His cold palms seared at the burning skin of my waist, his hands squeezing gently around the flesh before he moved down.

Hands clenched at my ass as his lips met the base of my throat, my skin vibrating as a moan slipped out of his own mouth.

His hands hungrily groped at the weight of my backside in his hands, kneading and grasping in the process.

"Jesus, baby," He groaned against my neck and I whimpered when his hands slid lower against my ass, his fingers tracing the fabric over my pussy from the back.

"Justin," I moaned biting on my lip as I beckoned him to go further...

"Fuck," I breathed out, my heart beating erratically in my chest as my eyes opened abruptly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I repeated placing both of my hands on top of my face as my breathing wavered.

Well that was graphic.

I dragged my hands down my face inhaling a gulp of air before puffing it out again.

My body was hot and slightly moist...more in certain regions.

I ran a hand through my hair letting it fall lazily against my face again.

I wasn't going to lie, I was attracted to Justin.

Physically attracted...yes.

Sexually attracted...well I'm guessing that dream would answer that question.

But seriously...that dream was slightly messed up.

Sexy but messed up.

Jesus I need something to drink.

I searched under the pillow next to me for my phone and once I felt it I pulled it up and out, flipping up the tab at the bottom to get to the flash light.

I touched it with my forefinger and I heard Blue whimper when the light shined straight on to him, he moved his head to the other side shuffling away from me before he stilled again.

I shuffled myself out of bed and as I did I looked down at the time on my phone.

7:45AM lit up and I peeked towards the curtains seeing a tiny amount of light seeping through the gap between the fabric of the curtain and the white wall.

I pushed my legs through and out the duvet before stepping and standing and walking over to the window.

I parted the curtains a little bit and sighed when I saw that everything was wet.

Mimicking the situation between my legs.

Rain poured from the sky above in thick droplets as my view from the room looked like it had a grey scale filter on it.

I shut the curtains pulling my body away and re jogging my memory of what I wanted...

Oh yeah, I wanted a drink.

I made sure that I had my phone as a flashlight because I didn't want to wake Justin up with using the house lights and then face him after my mind decided it would be necessary to have a sex dream about him.

Yeah, my mind will automatically do things.

I opened the door to my room and walked out closing it behind me softly. I made my way down the corridor walking straight past Justin's room and down to the open balcony that was inside and connected downstairs through the stairs.

His house was pretty amazing...and big for just one person.

It was mostly open and he had minimal walls obstructing one room from another, it made the space more inviting in a sense.

Once I stepped foot on the marble floor of the foyer it led to open kitchen which also had the living room around the corner.

"You always up early?" I heard Justin's voice say and subconsciously I pressed my legs together...

Hands everywhere.

Lips on my neck.

Damn.

Fucking damn.

"No, I was thirsty," I spoke up, shaking my head of my thoughts and looking up and seeing him leaning against the breakfast counter in nothing but sweatpants.

He really needs to start wearing a shirt around me for the sake of my sanity.

Like does he really want me to pounce him?

"Coffee?" He asked me going towards the cupboard which I had come to know to store all the cups and mugs.

"Yes please," I said to him as I sat down on one of the heightened stools that were tucked underneath the counter watching him freely as his back was turned to me.

I swallowed biting on my lip as I saw the muscles of his back flex as he reached up to grab the mug from the top.

Thin shadows defined the build of his back, only accentuating the muscle he had.

It wasn't like disgusting body builder muscle, but it wasn't just flat out skin either...I didn't know how to explain it.

It made me go heart eye emoji on him...that's what it was like.

Although, my emoji reality came to a halt when he turned around with a cup of steaming coffee in his hand.

Had I been staring at his back that long, or is he just a pro coffee maker?

"Hope it has enough sugar," He said handing the matt brown mug to me, the smell intoxicating me as my taste buds sang in delight.

I thanked him quietly taking it from him and sipping at it.

The rich earthy taste made me hum happily as I warmed my fingers around the mug, holding it close to me.

It had just enough sugar to numb the bitter taste most coffee's had but not too much for it to be like I was drinking flavoured syrup.

Maybe he is a pro coffee maker.

Maybes he's a pro at other things.

Just imagine me going all smirking emoji on you and you'll get what I meant by other things.

"You going to work?" I asked smirking a little to myself before looking up at Justin and sipping at my coffee again.

"Yeah, I have a board meeting with Eagle Inc," He rolled his eyes making me smile lightly but it faltered when he turned his back to me walking towards the fridge.

Again, his muscles caught my eyes yet that wasn't what I was focusing on.

I knew he had tattoos because of when he was shirtless before, but I hadn't let my eyes wonder to the point where I knew what they were.

But at this moment in time, I did.

His left arm was completely inked in black whereas his right was plain.

The only other tattoos I could see were on his back and on his chest and hip.

As I craned my neck, still sipping at my coffee I tried to figure out what was on his right arm but when he turned around my eyes bounced up to meet his and he looked at me weirdly.

"Your tattoos," I said to him and he looked down at his arms before back to me.

"What about them?" He asked me and I spoke up.

"What are they of?" I asked as he placed the water bottle he got out the fridge onto the counter.

"Vines turning into roses, it's like a life cycle of them," He said pointing from his shoulder where the vines were tattooed as if they were coming out of his skin before they grew rose buds around his bicep.

Once the ink reached his elbow the buds began to bloom and the roses formed before they stopped just as they came to the end of his wrist.

"I have a cross, roman numerals, and a tiny seagull," He said looking down from his chest to his hip. "I have Jesus in Hebrew," He said pointing to the one which I didn't realise was on the side of his ribs.

"And I have a psalm from the bible on my back," He finished before looking at me.

Damn.

Damndamndamn.

There's just something about how the ink contrasts to his tan skin that has me a little flustered.

"You have any tattoos?" He asked with a small smirk...giving me an understanding that he thought I didn't.

"You doubt me a lot don't you?" I said to him putting my mug down.

"Nope, just like to get you worked up because you're pretty hot when you're angry," He said to me and my mouth opened a little and he chuckled at my reaction.

Well at least I know that he thinks I'm hot.

"So I'm guessing you have tattoos then?" He grinned and I hummed, his comment still replaying in my head.

"I have one on my spine," I said to him and he made a pained face.

"Didn't that hurt?" He asked and I shrugged. "What did you get?" He asked and I turned around pulling my hair to one side.

"We live with the scars we choose," He mumbled and I looked back at him over my shoulder to see his head craned to the side.

"Inspirational," He said looking up at me and I smiled turning back around to him and picking up my mug again.

I sipped at my coffee resting my hands on the counter and I flickered my eyes up to him and he was looking down past my face.

I smirked against my mug knowing exactly where he was looking, I leaned forwards purposely leaning on my arms more and I saw him swallow...he was clearly in his own little world.

"Justin, don't you have work?" I asked him and he hummed slowly tearing his eyes away from my cleavage and to my eyes.

"What did you say sorry?" He said bringing his own mug up to his lips.

"You have work," I said to him and he looked at his phone before his eyes widened.

"Shit," He muttered throwing the rest of his coffee down the drain before making his way up the stairs taking them two at a time making me laugh.

Crazy man.

Crazy, unbelievably sex man.

>><<

Justin's POV:

"No, that is not going to happen," I said bluntly to Trent as he recommended to the rest of the market board that we could both gain profit if we teamed up together as businesses.

"Give us a reason why not Mr Bieber?" One of the men said on his side and I refrained from losing my shit...I breathed out a heavy breath through my nose before speaking up.

"Because unlike Eagle Inc, Bieber Enterprises has a loyal clientele and not to mention the statistics that we hold as a business are a hell of a lot higher. Teaming up to make one initial business will bring Bieber Enterprises down in turn." I said simply, my anger seeping through even though I tried to refrain.

"So I'm taking that as a no then?" Trent said to me with a scowl and I smiled sarcastically.

"Meeting adjourned," I said simply to everyone and he snarled at me making me roll my eyes.

He was really starting to piss me off.

In a matter of minutes everyone was walking out the room and as Sienna and Jacob left the room, it was just me and Trent.

"So I see you and Hazel are getting pretty close," Trent said, trying to make small talk and I looked at him.

"And if we are, why does that matter to you?" I asked him bluntly but before he could answer me the door opened.

Talking of her.

"Yeah, fucking watch me," Hazel hissed walking through the doors, Natalia hot on her tail.

"Don't you dare!" Natalia said scurrying after her as Hazel made her way towards me, walking around the table.

"Hazel," Natalia warned angrily as Hazel continued.

Her heels clicked against the marble floor as she looked at me, meeting my confused eyes.

"Justin," Natalia said making me look at her before it turned back to Hazel who had a smirk on her red lips.

"You watching yeah?" Hazel teased, her gorgeous face radiant, her eyes burning with fierce attitude.

"I swear Ha-" Natalia said but my hearing got cut off when Hazel reached me and pulled me down by my tie.

"Go with it," Was all I heard from Hazel before she pressed her lips against mine.

Shock was the first to go through my system but as soon as I realised and registered what was happening, I kissed back.

I heard Trent mutter what the fuck as Natalia let out a small cry which only encouraged me.

I mean I may have imagined what kissing her would be like.

But not in the romantic way...more in the shove her up against the wall in an attempt to fuck her kind of way.

So I might as well take advantage of the situation and give Natalia and Trent a show.

I held Hazel's face in my hand and tilted my head as I applied pressure to her lips. Again, the sweet sound of her supressed moan made me smirk mentally as it bounced off the walls and entered not just my ears but Trent's and Natalia's.

Hazel gripped at the lapels of my suit bringing me forwards against her and I let my left hand fall against her face and I pushed on the small of her back holding her towards me.

I could feel her lipstick rub against my lips as she turned her head softly, taking her lips away from me leaving the tiniest pop sound before she pressed them against mine again.

"Okay, you've made your point!" Trent shouted and Hazel smirked against my lips as we still continued to kiss in front of them.

"Hazel!" Natalia shouted and I groaned when she bit my lip pulling it softly before letting it bounce back.

"Hmm," She said to Natalia, her lips contorting into a tiny little grin as she bit on her bottom one looking up my to my eyes before turning to Natalia.

"You're such a bitch sometimes," She said making Hazel roll her eyes before she decided to stomp out the room like a scolded child leaving Trent to scurry after her.

"You..." Trent snarled stopping at the door frame and pointing at both of us, "...fucking..." He got out angrily letting out a growl before vanishing totally from my eyes and letting me go back to looking at Hazel who was already looking up at me with a smirk making me raise my eyebrows suggestively at her.

"Now how was that for being scared to kiss you?"

**Author's Note**

Hiya guys,

I don't know why but i was really excited for this chapter ;)

Maybe it was the way that Justin and Hazel were flirting or the fact that they kissed!

And yeah, i changed this story to a JBFF because i felt it fit better :D

I really enjoyed writing this chapter and i wanted to ask you guys one thing...

Excuse my french, but do you want them to go straight up and just start fucking or??

I don't mind either ;)

but other than that, hope you liked it!

VOTE AND COMMENT BABES <3

ily ily

Twitter @JxnnerSlays

Surina xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 5 29
{WARNING - THIS NOVEL IS R-18} Bogota's Most Wanted: Not the Diamonds, But the Double Agent "Honestly, who gets seduced by a spreadsheet these days...
149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...
4.5K 120 38
You see, it all happened on a library. Mia always gets herself into trouble because of her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Jason MCcann presen...
1.3M 9.8K 180
better get ya holy water ready cause shits about to go down - All imagines from tumblr!! - more explict imagines are private, follow me to read sele...