Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀

11.5K 376 219
By ashhxwrites

Anahi Santiago

"You really finna ignore me for the rest of the night?" Cairo entered the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth. He stood behind me, planting his hands on my waist, his right hand slipping into my pajama shorts. I mentally cursed myself for not wearing any panties. I spit what was in my mouth out, swatting his hand away, but it was to no avail. "Baby, stop giving me the silent treatment." He pouted, a smirk replacing it as one of his fingers slipped into my wet slit as I rinsed my mouth out, wiping my mouth and putting my toothbrush back in its holder.

"Mmm." I hummed, holding back a moan and that only made him move his fingers in and out at a faster pace, slowing down then repeat. He knew what he was doing. I looked at him through the mirror, our eyes locking as he held this certain look, that imma fuck you up look. "F-fine, you winnn." I breathed out, he slipped his hand out from my shorts licking his fingers clean. I rolled my eyes, turning around as I pushed him out my way, walking out the bathroom and into our room.

His loud laughter booming through the walls. He was annoying. Reaching for my phone as I laid against the pillows he entered the room, hovering over me his arms holding him up. I just looked at him blankly.

"What?" I raised a brow, he ignored me and stole a kiss. I kissed back, chuckling. "Is that what you wanted?"

"I want more, but you wanna play a nigga." He licked the corner of his lip, I mushed his head back causing him to laugh. "And you say I'm mean? Nah, that's yo ass."

"I learned from you." I shrugged, just as he was about to speak my phone vibrated in hand and I saw it was Nayeli, holding up a finger for Cairo to wait, he scrunched his face as he leaned down, stuffing his face in my neck as he began planting kisses against my exposed skin. "You good Neli?" I questioned.

"This nigga thinks I'm stupid, Ani." Her voice a little too calm for my liking. Nayeli was the person you never wanted to see get upset. "Gon tell me it's my makeup, knowing damn well I ain't see him all day today. I don't even wear makeup like that."

I scrunched my face, pushing back Cairo having him suck his teeth. He'll be aight. I slid from under him, getting off the bed and walked out our room going downstairs, plopping down onto the couch.

"So he's denying whatever he did?" I furrowed my brows, I was getting a headache from the stupidity. "What exactly did he say?"

"Of course he's denying it, that's what every nigga does when they get caught. He said you know niggas don't cheat...shut the fuck up, cause clearly y'all dumbasses still do it." I knew she was rolling her eyes, her face red. "I'm mad sis, he really thinks I'm a dumb bitch." She chuckled bitterly.

"You need me to come over?" I would be there in a heartbeat to comfort my sister, and she knows it. "Just say the word."

"Stay home with your family, sissy. I need some alone time, so I'll be at the house." She informed, and I nodded my head. We didn't sell the house our dad gave us, it was more of a getaway, sort of like for this situation. "I'm just tired of giving my all to men who don't deserve my love. You know how long it took for me to even open up to Kadeem after the shit that happened with Cassius...but this shit here."

"You feel like the cycle is repeating, only this time you're in a committed relationship." I rubbed my temples, poking out my bottom lip. "I'm sorry you're going through this Neli, you don't deserve this kind of heartache and pain."

"Don't be sorry for me, it's a learning lesson...again." She chuckled lowly, "I'm just really bout to be selfish with myself. I'm cool off relationships right now, if it ain't benefitting me then I don't want it."

"I'm proud of you, I really am." I wiped under my right eye. She was such a strong young woman, she knew what she deserved and wasn't bout to settle. It hurt me cause KC really did come off as different with my sister, only to act out in the end. "Boss up babygirl, that's it that's all. Question though, did y'all break up?"

"I love you sissy, thank you." She sniffed, I knew she was hurting. "No...I told him I needed my space cause I ain't really hear him out. I was over it after he said niggas don't cheat." Her teeth smacking through her end, causing me to shake my head. "Did I interrupt anything?" She chuckled.

"I love you too, and with what ever you choose to do imma support you in your decision." I paused, moving the hair that fell behind my ear back. "Nah you didn't, but I know Cai is gon be mad at me. I pushed him off while you called." I covered my mouth from laughing so loud, Nayeli following suit. "Don't laugh at my struggle over here."

"He was kissing up on you?" She questioned in a knowing tone, I hummed a mhmm, her chuckles coming out more. I rolled my eyes, biting the corner of my lip. "Welllll, I won't take too much of your time. Give aunties babies kisses, love y'all." We bid each other our byes before hanging up.

I smirked as I entered the kitchen, grabbing a cup of ice and turning the lights off as I went up to our room. We bought a house last month in a gated community, it has 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a spacious backyard with a pool and cabana vibe, the next house about 100 feet away.

Walking into the room I saw that Cairo was laying back on his side of the bed watching the sports highlights from the previous football games. I smirked as he wasn't paying attention when I walked in. Placing the cup down onto the dresser, I straddled his lap, kissing behind his ear at his flag tattoo. Hearing him chuckle deeply, his hand came in contact with my butt giving it a firm squeeze.

"If I push you off, you gon be mad at me." He spoke, his voice all deep and raspy. His voice alone had me wet. "But imma let you rock." He chuckled, turning his head and kissing below my jawline.

"Mmm mmm." I sat up, looking down at him as he held a smirk. "You always tryna one up me, but not this time." I chuckled, his hands traveling up to my waist as he rested them there on the exposed skin from the baby tee I wore. "I got you tonight." I bent my head down, kissing his lips, letting it linger before I glided my tongue against his bottom lip, allowing me entrance.

I gently rolled my hips against him, the heat rising between us both, I slid my hand in between us slipping my hand into his basketball shorts as his found my other set. This nigga didn't listen. I chuckled against his lips, stroking his pole up and down. I mumbled stop against his lips, causing us both to laugh and for him to move his hand.

Sitting up, I watched as his eyes lowered his bottom lip wedged between his teeth. I planned on snatching his soul tonight...again. Grabbing the cup of ice, I put it to my mouth and sipped some water that had melted into the cup before taking a cube of ice into my mouth. Scooting down, I came face to face with his dick. Wrapping my lips around his pole, his dick twitched as he felt the coldness against him.

"Fuck!" Cairo looked down at me, wide eyed. "There you go baby." He cheered me on, his tone breathy as I bobbed my head up and down, stroking him in the process as the ice melted, my other hand playing with his balls, I heard him mumble gripping the back of my head and guiding me. I hummed against his dick, sloppy and neat with it as I proceeded to give him head.

Cairo 'East' Brewster

I woke up this morning on a whole different tip. I was still in awe that Anahi sucked my dick with ice, that shit was mad different! I'd be the nigga to admit that I ain't ever received that type of head in my 29 years of life. Shit, I couldn't stop thinking about it, she really had me moaning and groaning. Imma get her back though, know that.

Shit, imma marry her.

I chuckled at my thoughts, of course there were other reasons of why I wanted to marry her, that was just one out of eternity.

Licking my lips, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up. After a fifteen minute shower, I went over to the sink and brushed my teeth. Looking at myself in the mirror, I needed to get a line up, I'd handle that later today.

Walking out the bathroom, Anahi was still laid out on the bed. I smiled at the sight, as I got dressed, throwing on a pair of sweats, and rolled on deodorant.

I'd cook her some breakfast, get the kids ready for the day and drop em off with my moms. She decided on moving out here, her and pops both, them staying at my old house. It was enough for them, it was 4 bedrooms so they can do whatever they want with the other three rooms for all I care.

First kid I checked on was KJ, I only call him that cause of his first and middle name. Walking into his room he was already up, holding his feet with his hands. "Morning fat man." I picked him up, his little hand instantly tugging at my beard, as the other one hit me in the face. "Why you always tryna abuse me?" I chuckled, walking out his room and down to Kairi's. She was still sleep, her curly hair all over the place. "I guess it's just me and you, baby boy."

I gave him his bath, put on a fresh diaper and walked us both downstairs. Placing him in the play pin, making the short walk towards the fridge to get one of his bottles and heating it up. I grabbed a pot to boil water, placing it on the stove shortly after.

Grits, cheesy scrambled eggs, pancakes and turkey bacon was gon be prepared. Fellas, it's important to cook for your lady, don't have her do all the work. We gotta put as much effort in as they do.

Taking the bottle off the heater, I tested it, it being warm enough. KJ sitting up playing with one of his toys and tossing it to the other side of the pin. Lil fella was mad. "Aye man, none of that." I chuckled, he looked up at me a mug on his face. I swear these kids stayed mugging my ass. "I know you hungry." I handed him the bottle, him grabbing it and drinking.

I went back to cooking, making sure Kion was good at the same time. I picked him up out of the play pin, taking out the empty bottle as well, setting it down onto the counter as I burped him.

"Morning baby." Anahi's soft voice came through, her head resting in the middle of my back as her arms wrapped around my torso, one of her hands rubbing up and down my chest. "You need help?"

I looked over my shoulder and down at her, a smirk on my face. "Nah, I'm good baby. Take KJ for me though." She nodded her head, loosening her hold around me and grabbing him. "Lemme get a kiss too." I bent down, her standing on her tiptoes and locking her lips with mine.

"Com'on big boy, lets get your sister as daddy cooks." Anahi kissed Kion's cheeks, walking out the kitchen.

Yeah, she's gon be my wife.

—————

"You need me to pick you up after work?" I looked over at Anahi as I pulled in front of her shop. Her car was at the auto shop getting fixed, oil change and other basic shit. "Or you got sumn figured out?"

"I thought you wanted me to braid your hair?" She licked the corner of her lip, a smirk formed against my lips as I nodded remembering that I had asked her. "Slide by when you're done with your meetings and I got you. Then we can go home."

"Aight, I'll see you later." I leaned over the console, kissing her lips, a few pecks following after. "Call me if you need me." She nodded, opening the door and hopping out. I watched her as she walked up to the sidewalk, my eyes scanning over her body, biting the corner of my lip. I laughed when she held up her middle finger, "I love you too!" I shouted through the passengers window and peeled off the lot.

Pulling up to the club twenty minutes later, it was coming together as planned. Cassius pulling up shortly after, us both getting out at the same time.

"Wassup wit it." Cass slapped hands with me, us giving each other a brotherly hug. "How's little man?"

"Shit, coolin. He growing everyday." I chuckled, us walking into the establishment, a few construction workers installing lights. "You finna slide and come see em?"

"You already know. Ro been talkin my ear off, she wanna hang out with Kai and have a lil play date." He shook his head, our daughters together was trouble. "They so sneaky bro, I can't keep up."

"They tryna keep us on our toes." I chuckled, us walking over to the bar as our contractor was sitting on one of the stools. "What's the word, Steph?"

"Y'all will be open by New Years," Steph nodded for us to sit down, shaking hands with us. "Throw a party, spread the word, it'll bring in great clientele. Being that it's a new club, you both are going to have to compete with others in the area."

We nodded our heads, already knowing that piece of information. Continuing to talk about the logistics and other shit we needed to prepare ourselves for before parting ways with the contractor. It was just like moving weight, but legally. Are we out the game? Not quite, we'd still be tied somehow, someway we just had to move smart.

Cassius and I talked when we got outside, we had a meeting at the warehouse with Shooter, Malik and Reem. New product that was sent in from James and Santana, snow and green. A new distributor for the next six months then move on, everybody got their cut in the end. It was good business.

"What y'all niggas doin?" I entered the warehouse, Cassius coming in after. The other three looking at us, slapping hands with us. "How much?"

"Y'all see how the fuck they transferred this shit?" Shooter raised his brows, pointing at the pickup truck that held old ambulance trucks, there was 4. "I'm surprised it got through checkpoints, but it's at least 40,000 pounds of each." He swiped the corners of his mouth.

"Word?" I widened my eyes, it had to be a miracle cause that alone would've set off scales. "Is the product good?"

"Hell yeah, the green sticky as fuck." Kareem chuckled, folding his arms over his chest. "Snow is pure too, crystal even."

"Nigga the fuck?" Cassius screwed his face up, me matching that. Cause wasn't nobody finna sell no damn meth. "It better not be no meth, that shit kills the streets."

Before we could even continue the conversation, we heard someone come in from the door. Being that both mine and Cassius' backs were facing that direction, we turned around to see KC walk in. I eyed him up and down, he seemed off.

"Wassup with you?" Cassius asked, asking the question we all wanted to know. "Relationship troubles?"

"What Nayeli tell you?" KC huffed, his brows furrowing in as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Not a damn thing. The fuck happened?" Cash coming out, his jaw tightening. I know they're friends and all, but that feeling was always gon be there. "Speak nigga."

I was gon see how this shit was gon turn out. I needed for my brother to chill out, but when you see someone you care deeply about get hurt, you don't really think about shit but their well-being. I bet you his mind is moving rapidly, tryna see how Nayeli is holding up.

"She got ballsy on me last night, after you and Anahi had left." He looked to me, it was my turn to furrow my brows. This nigga better not had put his hands on her. "I ain't touch her, will y'all relax."

"Nigga you talkin in circles. Fuck you do to my lil sis?" I kept a straight face, feeling the vein in the middle of my forehead pulse. It came down to one thing. "You fucked around on her?" I raised my brows, folding my arms over my chest.

"It ain't even like that." KC sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes. Swiping a hand down his face. "I met up with my ex last night, we been in contact for the last 3 months or so." He blew out a breath, I looked over to Cash as he was tryna keep himself calm, but that was barely working. "We fucked last night."

I pulled back Cash as he was about to walk up on KC, but he shrugged me off. "I ain't gon touch him." He shook his head, a low chuckle parting his lips. I held my hands up, letting him continue. "What did I tell you, KC?"

KC looked down, rubbing the back of his neck. Wasn't no one finna feel sorry for his ass, he knew what the fuck he did. It had me thinking, did he even tell Ny the truth? Prolly not. Anahi knows too, I just know it cause when she got that phone call last night from Ny...damn, that's what they were talking about. Imma talk to her.

"I told you don't hurt her. She been through enough shit already as is." Cash's voice broke me from my thoughts, I watched his every move. "I should beat yo fuckin ass, but you ain't even worth it. Imma let you live with that hurt, feel that pain cause you lost a real one." He bumped his shoulder into KC's walking out the warehouse.

I looked back at my guys, all of us shocked in Cassius' reaction. Had that been him a year ago, he would've swung.

"You stupid as fuck if you thought that." Cash came back inside, heated. KC turned around and punches were thrown, them both holding their own. It got to the point where I had to pull Cassius off the young man, blood leaking from both of their mouths. "Get the fuck out!"

Anahi Santiago

I sat in my chair, spinning as I waited on Cairo. Sipping on an iced chai tea latte from Starbucks, this drink be bussin. I rolled my eyes as my cousin had a scrunched face as I sipped from my drink, us on FaceTime.

"What Olivia?" I chuckled, it was her turn to roll her eyes, she only liked being called Liv. She waved it off, me taking another sip. "When you coming out here?" I questioned, looking up as the bell went off, indicating someone had entered.

"I'll be out there in two weeks, like the second week of October." She shrugged, moving her curly tresses back. "I'm staying with Nel, she said we have the whole pad to ourselves." She stuck her tongue out, twerking. I laughed loud, almost spitting out my drink.

"Get off my screen!" I covered my mouth, wiping my eyes. Looking at myself through my screen, I saw Cairo walk up on me. He normally says some slick shit when he comes in, but not today. "Let me call you later."

"Baby fatha came in?" She perked, and I nodded. "Handle that, love youuuu." I chuckled telling her the same before ending the call, placing my phone onto the counter and getting up.

"Wassup baby." Cairo wrapped his arms around me, I tilted my head up puckering my lips for him to kiss me. He chuckled against mine, trying to be sneaky and stick his tongue into my mouth. "I got yo ass later then." He mumbled in my ear, standing straight as he let me go and taking a seat at my chair.

"Y'all so cute, y'all make me sick!" Bianca called out, throwing her towel at us but not releasing. "Imma fight my nigga. He don't be tryna love on me like that."

"Cause he got another bitch, B." Nia shook her head, I gave her a look to stop. Ain't nobody had time for that drama. "What? I'm tired of Vick's bitch ass playing my cousin."

"Take it home, Nia. Not here." I gave her a stern look, causing her to suck her teeth and walk to the back. I turned in my stance and looked at Cairo as he was on his phone, shaking his head. "Stop being shady." I muttered, pushing at his shoulders as he snickered.

"What you finna do for me?" He licked his lips slowly, looking at me through the mirror. I rolled my eyes, he lifted his hand up flicking my lip. "Stop rollin ya shits before you go cross eyed."

"Stop flicking me." I flicked the side of his head, he scrunched his face huffing. "I love you." I chuckled, kissing the same spot I had flicked him at. "How was your meetings?" I began taking out his old braids, finger combing through it by sections.

"It was coo, the opening day is on New Years. I already know it's finna be active. You gon support us?" He questioned licking his lips. I gave him a look, cause he knew I would, ion even know why he asked that question. "My bad baby, I know you be bus-

"I don't wanna hear that, you know I'll spread the word. Stop actin like I won't." I shook my head, a loose chuckle parting my lips. "Fredrick Douglas lookin ass." I laughed as I finished taking out his braids.

He smacked his teeth loudly, "Nah, you just played my ass." He scrunched his face, taking a picture as I stepped away. "Don't fuck my shit up."

"I'm not, cause if I did you wouldn't let me touch your hair." I chuckled, throwing a cape over him, tapping him to stand up so I can wash his hair. "Hurry up."

"Don't tell me to hurry up." He frowned, slapping my ass as I walked ahead of him. "That's hood affection." He smirked when I looked back at him, licking his lips shortly after.

"Sure baby." I chuckled, him sitting down in the chair and leaning back as I guided his head towards the sink to wash. "What else happened in your day?"

"Oh, that nigga KC got his shit rocked by Cash." He chuckled, lifting his shoulders, a frown soon forming on his face. "Was you not gon tell me what happened?" He looked at me as I massaged his scalp, shampooing.

"There was nothing to tell, cause Nayeli didn't tell me too much. All she told me was that he wasn't being straight forward with her." I furrowed my brows, licking the corner of my lip. I hated niggas who lied and tried to make coverups. "What did he say?" I questioned.

"He fucked his ex bitch."

———

*runs away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
1.1M 51.8K 45
▃▃▃ A MIAMI NIGHTS SEQUEL▃▃▃ Completed 2019.
62.1K 2.9K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
213K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran