Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉

8.3K 358 157
By ashhxwrites

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

Cairo and I been home for about two and a half months now, we were in the middle of September and our friends threw us a little party of us being back home. Better late than never, cause I honestly wasn't tripping off a party. I would rather be home celebrating with the real ones. The people who showed up didn't really care, they just wanted free food and drinks.

I heard niggas talkin bout my weight gain, but I could still pull bitches if I really wanted to. Women were loving chubby niggas these days, but I knew I wasn't gon keep this weight. I needed to get back to myself, and Saniyah was helping me with that.

"You enjoying yourself?" I heard someone say from behind me. I looked back to see Nayeli, I smiled at her as she gave me a side hug. "We're happy to have you back home, chubbs." She chortled, a snort coming out.

"Don't be callin me that." I scrunched my face. "Did you just snort? Yooooo!" I laughed, holding a fist to my mouth, hunching over as she pushed me. My laughter calming down, I rubbed a hand down my stomach. "To answer, yee I'm enjoying myself. I'd rather be home though." I shrugged, moving my arm back to my side and stuffing my hands into my pockets.

"You don't like the party?" She raised a brow, twisting her mouth to the side.

"Nah, it's nice don't get me wrong. It's just half the niggas here don't care bout me and East, it's fake love." I wiped the corners of my mouth, she nodded her head shortly after. "Thanks for helpin plan though, shawty. I know your love is real for the kid, I appreciate that."

"You know I got you, Cassy. That's what friends are for." She smiled, looking passed me and waving. I turned my head to see Saniyah walking over, I licked my lips at her. "Imma let you go, tell RoRo we have a tea party coming up."

"I will." I turned back to Nayeli and nodded, she walked off going over to KC. Putting my attention back on Saniyah, I smirked and planted my hands onto her waist as she stood in front of me. "Wassup beautiful?" I bent my head down, kissing her lips.

"You wanna get out of here? I know you just about done." She chuckled, leaning back to look up at me. "Is that a yes?"

"You read my mind." I licked the corner of my lip, palming her ass. "Let me wrap it up with my guys real quick, and we out." I told her, she nodded, us both parting ways and linking up with who we needed to link up with.

——————

Laying against the bed, Saniyah was on top of me sleep, her hair sweated out from the rounds we had when we got home. I rubbed up and down her bare back, as she tightened her hold around me. Smiling down at her, I was content with life. I had a woman in my life who added purpose, even if I did go through my own healing process, I became a better man for the woman who was intended to be by my side.

Who's to say that Saniyah and I are a forever thing? Maybe this is just our time right now? I shook the thoughts off, blowing out a breath. She was a good woman, she stood by my side while I was locked up so that means sumn, doesn't it?

Kissing the top of her head, I slipped out her hold and pulled on a pair of sweats as I made my way out onto the balcony. Grabbing a blunt out of my stash as I took a seat on one of the chairs, I sparked up feeling myself instantly relax. My mind wandering.

"You know you gon be girl, right?" I smirked, licking to corner of my lip as Nayeli and I sat out by the pool. "Even if we just met, I know it's gon happen." I chuckled. I was still surprised that her and her sister showed up to the barbecue. Shit, I was really waiting for her to come through the gates. That's how bad I needed her energy around.

"How you figure that?" Nayeli questioned, raising her brows as she sipped from her wine cooler.

"I just know." I scratched the nape of my neck, "It might not happen now, cause anything can happen babygirl."

"Like other relationships." She nudged me, looking out at the water. I didn't want that, no one was comparable. "We don't know what's written in the future, but to just go with the flow of things."

"You right about that, ma." I nodded slowly, I was selfish. I didn't want her to be with anybody else, but if it happens, it happens. I knew how I was as a guy. "Just know you'll always have a friend in me, NyNy. I mean that." I bent my head down, kissing the side of her mouth.

I watched as her cheeks grew, her nudging me away. I wanted to kiss her forreal, but it wasn't the time for that.

"Likewise Cassy, no matter what." She chuckled, holding her pinky out so I can link mine. I scrunched my face at the newfound nickname. "You can't break it."

"I won't." I linked my pinky with her small one. "Best friends for a lifetime."

I smiled faintly at one of our many conversations. It's crazy how we've been friends for a year and a half, and we still have each other as friends. That energy was different. It always would be. Nayeli was the first woman to shift my perspective, she wasn't someone who'd beat around the bush with you. She's  always been real and honest. Now we had separate lives now, us both in relationships trying to find balance to hang out due to Ro. We've done the couples outings, but it ain't the same.

"What you doing out here?" Saniyah's voice broke me from my thoughts, her arms wrapping around my shoulders. "You okay?"

"I'm good baby." I blew smoke out my mouth, away from her before turning my head and kissing her cheek. "What you doin up?"

"I had to pee, it was a struggle too." We both laughed and I passed the blunt to her, pulling her so she can sit on my lap. My arms wrapping around her waist, my chin resting on her shoulder.

We sat in silence, taking in the night as we enjoyed each other's company.

A few days later

Nayeli Santiago

I sat back watching The Players Club, Diamond's first day had started, Ronnie coaching her on how to handle a dance for clients. I chuckled lowly, women were pimps too tryna run game on other women so they can make a come-up, they didn't care about you and your wellbeing. These women befriend you then feed you to the wolves to fend for yourself.

"Auntie NyNy!" Kairi came running into me and KC's condo, hugging my legs when she got to me. "I got 5 dollaaaas." She held up the money that was in her hand, ecstatic.

"Oh, you rich Kai." I chuckled, picking her up and sitting her on my lap. "What you gon buy with it?" I asked, kissing her cheek, her giggles erupted as she went on to tell me she was gonna put it in her piggy bank. "You saving ya moneys?"

"Imma be rich like you, mama and daddy." She cheesed, tucking the five dollar bill into her overalls pocket patting it. "See it's inna safe spot."

"Why you watching this shit with my daughter in here?" I heard Cairo's loud mouth ass say as he entered the living room, Anahi not far behind as she shook her head holding Kion. I smacked my teeth, rolling my eyes. "Change it Ny."

"First of all don't be talking to me like I'm one of your kids," I started off, mugging him. Cairo matched me. "Kai Kai came running to her favorite auntie, soooo sis get your man." I looked to Anahi, changing the channel to Nickelodeon, spongebob on display.

"I hope y'all are playing, cause I ain't boutta deal with the funky attitudes." Anahi looked between us both, a small chuckle parting her lips, Cairo and I both sucking our teeth. "Where's KC?"

"I'm good, talk to him." I waved my hand, Kairi snickering as she moved her focus to the screen. "He had something he needed to take care of. Whatever the hell that means." I shrugged, furrowing my brows.

I didn't want to think he was cheating on me, because the signs weren't there, but he's been real secretive as of late. A year and some months in and this shit happens? It's crazy how niggas can feed you shit that you wanna hear, and end up doing the opposite. We just moved in together too, this was gon be embarrassing. I gave my heart to a nigga and if he's out here doing hoe shit, imma be pissed. Blinking away my tears, I moved Kairi off my lap sitting her onto the other cushion as I walked into the kitchen.

Gripping the edge of the counter, I counted back from ten to calm my thoughts. It's crazy how one thought can shift your whole mood.

"Sissy..." I heard Anahi's voice, her coming up behind me, I turned around and cried in her arms. "Talk to me, Neli." She rubbed my back in soft circles, my tears continuously flowing.

"I don't know, my thoughts just pissed me off." I inhaled a breath, sniffling. "Now I'm in a down mood, crying like a baby...what if.. nah, you think KC is cheating on me?" More tears falling from my eyes.

"Wait what? You don't ever call him KC, so I know you feeling a way." Anahi frowned, pulling away and lifting my chin. She wiped the tears that continued to cascade down my flushed cheeks. "Talk to him, don't assume that he's out there doing you dirty cause you only gon make yourself mad, like you're doing right now." She poked out her bottom lip, pouting. "These niggas don't deserve our tears."

"I'll talk to him. Thanks for tryna get me back." I chuckled silently, walking over to the fridge and grabbing me a water bottle. "I'll call you if sumn pops off."

"Ok, do that." She hugged me again, swaying us back and forth. "We'll stay till he gets here, then we'll be on our way out."

"That's fine with me, ion wanna be alone right now anyway." I linked arms with her, us both walking out the kitchen and back to the living room.

"Y'all good?" Cairo asked, his eyebrows lifted as he looked between us both. "I gotta hurt somebody?"

"No, you don't have to do that brother. It's not that deep." I chuckled, sitting down in my previous spot as I looked at him holding Kion. Them both having a mug on their face, Cai soon nodding his head. "They both stole your whole face."

"I know, Nini mad about it." He smirked, Anahi sucked her teeth, nudging him. "I'm playin baby, KJ be lookin like you too." Cai tapped under her chin, kissing her shortly after.

I loved their love.

As the day went by, Kairi fell asleep on the couch, Kion blabbering at his parents as if he was telling them what to do. I chuckled as Cairo was asking him who he thought he was talking to, it was all jokes. My laughter calmed down after Cairo looked at me with an annoyed look.

"It ain't my fault your kids stay checkin you." I laughed loud as Anahi's mouth dropped, her soon covering her mouth.

"Why you laughin, Anahi?" He looked over at her, standing up. "Come talk to me outside, baby." He nodded his head towards the backyard. Anahi looked to me, and I shrugged. "Bring ya ass." His tone was harsh, as he started walking out the room.

"Who you think you talkin to, Cairo David?" She stood up, walking over to me and handing Kion to me. "Yo ass got me in trouble, Neli." She rolled her eyes, walking out the living room and to the backyard.

"I'm sorry!" I called out, and turned back to my nephew. "Your parents crazy." I chuckled, kissing his cheeks and he started giggling, spot bubbles coming out his mouth, I wiped it off with the bib he had around him.

Looking up as the front door opened and closed, Kadeem walked into the living room. He nodded at me, and looked to the kids. He still was acting the same, nothing seemed unusual but I was still gon be on my toes. Us women always have that intuition, and nine times out of ten it's right.

"Where they at?" He questioned, and I nodded my head towards the backyard. "Petty shit?"

"Sumn like that, but they should be back in the next ten." I shrugged, laying KJ down onto the cushion and taking pictures of him. He was getting so big. "There's food in the kitchen if you haven't ate." I called out as he went upstairs to our room.

I shook my head, and put my attention onto the tv screen changing the channel and landing on Law and Order: SVU. That's the only one that mattered. Looking back as the back door slid open, Anahi walked in with an attitude.

"What happened?" I asked, and she shook her head. "Y'all okay?" I raised a brow, eyeing her whole demeanor.

"I'm fine Neli, your brother gettin on my nerves." She waved her hand, and grabbed the baby bag off the couch. "Don't look at me East."

"You trippin." Cairo chuckled lowly, walking over to the couch I was sitting on and picking up Kairi. "We'll see you soon lil sis, tell that nigga KC I said wassup."

"Y'all leaving?" Kadeem came down with raised brows, slapping hands with Cairo when they were within arms reach. "I just got here." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes, he should've been here earlier.

Taking note of his change of clothes, I bit the corner of my lip from saying sumn slick.

"I gotta get wifey and the kids home," Cairo chuckled, lifting Kairi up so she was more secure in his hold. I watched as Anahi rolled her eyes at him, coming to hug me.

"Call me." She whispered in my ear, and I nodded. "Love you sissy, we'll see you soon." She stood up, putting a small smile on her face and picking up KJ. "Bye KC." She walked out the house, not bothering to hug him. Cairo shook his head, saying his bye to us both.

I got up from the couch and went upstairs to our room as Kadeem stayed downstairs, fixing him a plate. I took a deep breath, feeling my temples rise. I wasn't gon go through his shit if that's what you think, I just needed my space from him before I blew up. Walking into the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and went to wash my face.

"You good, bae?" Kadeem's voice came through the door, the knocking startling me. I noticed the shirt he was wearing earlier peaking out of the basket. "Nayeli."

"I'm fine." I spoke flatly, drying my face with a towel throwing that in the hamper. Opening the door I looked up at him as he leaned against the door frame. "What's this?" I perked, holding up the shirt as there was a lipstick and makeup stain on the collar.

———

Don't attack me all at once 😭

I love y'all 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.7K 56
#4 / Toxic / 313 🗣 EXPLICIT AN ALL MY OWN CONTENT! 🗣 Growing Up is Hard But A few Teens figure out the fast life is Kinda Fun.
13.5K 1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
61.8K 2.9K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!