Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈

10K 378 135
By ashhxwrites

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"You two young men have served your time. I don't want to see your faces in this room again," Judge Andrews spoke, looking between Cassius and I. "You both have a lot of potential, do better for yourselves." He hit the gavel, nodding his head. "Case dismissed."

The charges were dropped, we'd be on parole for a year and do some community service shit. I wasn't complaining, I was just happy to get the fuck out. A blunt was calling my name, and I already knew I was gon be high out the ass. Ya feel me?

Finishing the last checkpoints, the guards handed us our clothes from when we first came in. All black attire with timbs, the two small diamond chains and watch still in the bag as well as our phones in separate bags. After we changed in different rooms, we stepped to the window getting the documents that were needed.

Walking out the dingy building and out to the fresh air, Cassius and I both laughed, slapping hands with each other embracing the other into a brotherly hug. It felt good to be out, don't ever take your freedom for granted cause shit really does get dark on the inside.

Our driver was already waiting outside for us in an all black Escalade. We dapped up with him before getting into the truck. Cash and I plugging up our phones so they can charge, I looked at the time on the dash seeing it was 11:30 AM.

"Where y'all wanna go first?" Frank asked, and we both told him to our homes. He nodded and drove out the lot. Blunts already held in a container in the back seat, me and Cass both sparked one up.

This shit felt too good, I felt back to myself.

The drive was quiet for the most part, us both figuring out what we were both gon get into. I just feel blessed that we didn't have to serve longer than what we did. Especially after the last fight we got into with them niggas it opened my eyes. I have stab wounds to prove it, and when Anahi found out about the fight words were exchanged. I didn't mean to come off harsh and tell her to leave, but it wasn't shit that I wanted to hear.

I knew I wasn't in the right mind frame either, and I needed to stop using that as an excuse cause she ain't deserve that. All I could do was be a better man for her. Shit was tough, but imma make up for it.

Reaching for my phone, I leaned forward and powered it on as it got some battery juice. I kept it on the charger as it was only at 27%, my eyes moving to the date, June 16. I scratched under my chin and unlocked my phone, going to iMessage and sending a text to Shooter.

iMessage
What's the move?
- 12:07PM

iMessage
Shooter 👊🏿🔫
Nini in labor bro 😬
Slide to Mercy when you can
- 12:09PM

iMessage
Good looks
- 12:09PM

"Anahi giving birth." I swiped a hand down my face, a small smile on my face. I was gon miss the delivery and that hurt, but it is what it is. There would be another one, and more after that. I was just happy to be home during Father's Day.

"Ah shit, you wanna go there first?" Cassius asked, and I shook my head, I needed to freshen up. "You gon drive over there by yourself?"

"Yeah man, meet me at Mercy if you want to. I know you wanna see Sani." I chuckled, him following suit. I licked my lips, sinking back into the seat, taking another pull from the blunt. "Imma surprise her."

—————

Walking into the hospital, I held a bouquet of Anahi's favorite flowers, a stuffed animal held under my arm, it was a tiger. I looked down at my watch seeing it was a little after 4, Shooter texted me earlier telling me everyone had left except for my moms and Nayeli.

"Excuse me." I spoke as politely as I could, y'all know how people are when they see a man with tattoos, especially a black man. The receptionist looked up at me, a smile on her face after she had licked her lips. "I'm looking for my fiancé, Anahi Santiago." I slid in fiancé so this thirsty bitch can tone it down. I was gon make Anahi my wife one day so I wasn't really lying.

Her face faltered as she turned to the screen and typed on the keyboard, looking up the information as I signed in. She informed she was on the 5th floor, room 510. I nodded giving a small thanks grabbing the visitor badge and made my way towards the elevators. Stepping on once the doors opened, I pressed the button and said a silent prayer.

Getting off the elevator, I walked down the halls and followed the signs to the room that Anahi was in. I couldn't wait to see my babies, to hug and kiss them. I took a deep breath as I stopped in front of the door, knocking on it. I don't know why I was nervous, but I was.

Hearing the door open, I looked down at Nayeli with a smile on my face. "What's good lil sis." I pulled her into a side hug.

"Oh my god!" She sniffled, hugging me tight causing me to chuckle. She pulled me into the room and I looked at my three favorite ladies, Kairi still watching her tablet. "Y'all okay?" Nayeli asked, wiping her tears as my moms and Anahi just looked at me.

"Pinch me." Anahi croaked, and I walked further into the room placing the flowers and stuffed animal down onto the counter space. "Cai...baby." That's when her tears fell, causing me to smirk and lick my lips. She missed a nigga, and I missed her.

"I'm here baby. I ain't goin nowhere." I walked over to her, kissing her lips, a couple pecks followed after. "Little butt." I caught Kairi's attention as she was too focused in Doc McStuffin's, when she looked up a big smile replaced the mug that was on her face.

"Daddy!" She screamed, jumping into my arms. "Mommy had wittle brother." Kairi widened her eyes, and looked at Anahi with a nervous look. We all weren't expecting that, it felt right though.

"It's okay mamas." Anahi chuckled, sitting up in the bed and looked over at the little bassinet that the hospital had provided. "He's sleeping."

I nodded my head, kissing my daughters cheek as she played with my beard. I looked at my mother as she sat quiet. I let out a breath, and walked over to her.

"Hi mama." I smiled, and she stood up wrapping her arms around me. "I'm sorry." I leaned down, kissing the top of her head.

"We're happy to have you home, son." She tightened her hold around me, swaying us back and forth. "I have an ass whoopin for you later, but right now go be with your family." I sucked my teeth as she chuckled letting me go.

Anahi Santiago

After Nayeli left, Mama followed after taking Kairi with her. That was over an hour ago, they both knew Cairo and I needed this time alone. Mama did say a prayer with us before she left, hugging up on her grandson too. It was a beautiful moment.

Cairo laid in the hospital bed with me, his arms wrapped around me as my head laid on his chest. Dave Chapelle on the tv, he loved his skits. I wasn't paying attention to the show, as I've been crying since he got here, it was a surreal moment. I wasn't expecting him home for another couple of months, but I was happy he got home earlier. I tightened my hold around him, not wanting to let go.

"I told you we were gon have a boy." He chuckled, and I nudged him. His thumb rubbing up and down my arm, he kissed the top of my head. "When they letting y'all come home?"

"Two more days, they just gotta do a couple more tests." I informed, tilting my head up and looking up at him as he nodded. "Why you didn't call me?"

"I wanted to surprise you." He shrugged, leaning his head down and capturing my lips. "I'm sorry for how I spoke to you awhile back. I know you was lookin out for me, I just didn't want to hear it."

I shrugged, "I get that, but let's leave that in the past. It happened, we can't change nothing." I licked my lips, planting my hand against his chest. "I still love your mean ass, and that's not gonna ever change." I giggled, crinkling my nose.

"Why I gotta be mean?" He laughed, holding a hand against his heart as if he was hurt. Goofy ass. He licked the corner of his lip, locking eyes with me. "I love you Nini. Thank you for giving me a son and taking care of my daughter as if she's your own." He smiled, I matched his.

—————

"You like that?" I chuckled, washing under his little rolls, his baby giggles filling the air. "Why you gotta be so cute, huh?" I cooed, finishing the sponge bath and scooping him up into a towel to dry him off. He was only a couple weeks old, and was the most happiest baby I have ever seen.

"He gets his looks from me." I heard Cairo say from behind me, I twisted my lips to the side and shook my head. "What? You don't think so?" He chuckled.

"You get on my nerves." I laughed lowly, brushing passed him as I walked into the room. "And you already know what imma say." I smirked as Cairo went to grab a diaper and the baby lotion off the little shelf we had installed.

I grabbed my phone and started taking pictures of our son. It's crazy how photogenic he was already, but I loved it. Placing my phone down, I kissed over his face as his little hand gripped around my hair. He stayed tugging at it, and I kept forgetting to tie my hair up. I gently wiggled his hand so he can let go, moving back once he did so.

"Here baby." He came over to the bed, plopping down and placing the items I needed down. "I wanna rap witchu about sumn." I nodded for him to continue, as I tended to our son, putting lotion on him then his diaper. "Aight, so Cass and I been workin on this club shit. We spoke with some contractors, and things lookin up for us." He rubbed his thumb against my arm, and I nodded. I heard him. "It'll be some months due to renovations and then we open, but things are finally moving in motion."

"I'm proud of you guys." I paused looking over to him, then back down. I knew it was going to be time consuming, I just didn't want to be alone in this. "You still gon have time for us?"

"Y'all come first." He lifted my chin, I bit the corner of my lip, a slow nod following. "No matter how many business ventures I get into, it's always gon be y'all. We'll talk bout this later though, I'll take him." He sat up, picking him up. "You get you some sleep mamas." He chuckled, placing a kiss against my lips as he stood up, walking out the room with our son.

"I love you!" I called out as he crossed through the threshold, and laid back against the bed grabbing my phone and going to Instagram to post.

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦, 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟒𝟖𝟗 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
_hianahi You gave me purpose baby boy when you entered the world on June 16, 2019 🥺💙 I love you so much Kion Jeremiah Brewster, our young warrior. I thank God everyday for you choosing me to be your mommy. Words can't express how much me and your daddy are to have you added to our little family.... Cai, freakymugga4ever we really went half on a baby 😂 & I wouldn't want it any other way. Thank you for loving me the way you do and trusting me to be a mother to our kids. I can't wait for this new journey of our lives 🥰
𝟐 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟒𝟑 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
cashruleseverything Nephew ✊🏽
ileyan handsome boy 🥺😍 auntie loves youuu!
freakymugga4ever I got y'all forever. 2 kids down, more to go, ju heard 😏

I placed my phone down on the dresser and got comfortable under the comforter. Chuckling at Cairo's comment, he was something else. I didn't plan on pushing out anymore of his big headed kids until both Kairi and Kion were a little older.

—————

Shifting in my sleep, I turned my head to see that Cairo and the kids were in the bed. Kairi in the middle of us as Kion laid on his chest, I smiled at the sight and looked over at the time. It was a little after 6pm. Damn, I was out for a good five hours. I carefully got out of bed without waking them, and going to the bathroom to pee and wash my face. Once I handled that, I walked out the room and downstairs.

I cleaned up the little mess that Cairo wasn't able to finish. I know watching two kids can be a handful and the toys that were left wasn't too much to handle. I just loved that we both had that balance in helping the other, not either of us leaving the other to do one thing, it was us both putting in the same amount of effort.

Wiping my hands off and going into the kitchen I opened the fridge, grabbing a bottle that was already ready. Those breast pumps came in handy at times, and though Kion would breastfeed he liked to switch to the bottle from time to time. He wanted to be independent already, and it made me sad. Chuckling at my thoughts I shook my head and took out the beef steaks that were marinating, one of Cairo's favorite meals, the steaks served with rice and beans.

Setting the ingredients down onto the counter, I washed and dried my hands before grabbing the bottle to test the temperature once it was finished heating. Walking back upstairs, skipping one step at a time and going into the room, I saw Kairi and Kion both awake. Somehow Kairi managed to hold him. I chuckled, he was half her size.

"What you doing, Kai?" I chuckled as she looked up, smiling wide. I love these kids so much. "You being sneaky?"

"Brother rolled off daddy. I help him." Kairi giggled, holding the back of his head as we showed her plenty of times. "He heavy though." She scrunched her face, I tried my best not to laugh.

"I'll take him, thank you baby." I placed the bottle down onto the dresser, and picked up Kion, he latched onto me as I picked the bottle up again. He was growing fussy. "Let's go downstairs and let daddy sleep, ok?" I nodded my head for Kairi to follow me downstairs.

"Mama, can I watch Tiana?" Kairi asked, referring to princess and the frog. I nodded my head as we got into the living room, Netflix already set on the tv as she already knew where to go.

I fed and burped Kion, changed his diaper and placed him in the baby rocker that swings, making sure he was secure. Kairi's eyes still glued to the tv. They were still in the vicinity of my eyesight as I was about to start cooking.

Looking over my shoulder as the front door opened and closed, Nayeli crossed through the walkway that separated the kitchen and living room, all smiles. Cairo and I needed to talk about living arrangements, he went back and forth from my place to his. It would be ideal for us to live together, and it was a conversation that needed to take place.

"How was work?" I asked Nayeli as she placed her purse onto the counter top. I chuckled at her bright cheeks, you would have thought she just got some dick. "What has you so smiley?" She playfully rolled her eyes, waving her hand.

"I'll get back to that, but work is good, business is still flowing. Some of your clients congratulated you on becoming a mommy and can't wait for you to get back." She chuckled, moving a braid behind her ear. I looked at her nodding my head, I'd be back to work in 2 more months. "Oh, but Kadeem asked me if we should move in together. He wants us to look at some condos."

I know they were reaching their one year, so I don't see why not. I didn't have a problem with it, I think it'll be good for them.

"I say go for it, sissy. You both are grown, your 24th is coming up too." I smiled at her, and she nodded blushing. "You know I support your decision a hundred percent."

"Thanks." She hopped off the stool she was sitting on and came over to me, hugging me. "You have it smelling good in here too. I see you wifey." She laughed, me following suit.

"That's because she is." Cairo entered the kitchen, his voice deep and raspy. Nayeli and I both jumped back, causing his laughter to erupt. "I scared y'all?"

"You can't be sneakin up in here, bro." Nayeli shook her head, a chuckle parting her lips. "Imma go check on the kiddies." She grabbed her things and walked out the kitchen.

"What you makin?" He licked his lips, walking towards me. I turned towards the stove, and leaned into him once he reached me, his hands planting on my sides. "It smell bomb in here, mama." He stuffed his face into my neck, kissing the exposed skin.

"Your favorite." I leaned my head against his shoulder, I felt him smirk against my neck causing me to laugh. "What else did you wanna talk about?" I questioned, perking a brow.

"This club shit, it's gon be a strip club."

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"Get the fuck off me, Cairo." Anahi frowned, shrugging me off her. I tried so hard not to laugh, but baby was pressed. "You think it's funny?" She turned the heat down, turning around and looking up at me with a scowl on her face.

We wasn't finna open no strip club, that would've been messy. Bitches were reckless, customers were too. I knew what I had at home too, stripper bitches loved to test relationships and that's a problem we didn't need.

"I was playin baby, chill." I pulled her into me, bending down and kissing her lips. "You mad at me now?" I smirked as she wasn't kissing back.

My little brat.

"You always tryna be funny." She rolled her eyes, rubbing her lips together. "I'm not, but lemme ask you sumn." She smirked and I huffed as I knew where she was headed.

"Hell nah, ion wanna hear it. You ain't goin to no damn male strip club. Shittin me?" I mugged her, causing her to laugh, I just stared at her blankly as she stood on her tiptoes standing in front of me, cupping my cheeks to bring my face down. "Now you wanna kiss me?"

"I always wanna kiss you." She mumbled against my lips, causing me to smirk as our lips locked. "So what kind of club is it gon be?" She stood flat, stepping back and going back to the dinner she was preparing.

"Both a day and night club. Saturday's and Sunday's gon be exclusively day club shit." I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. "That's not all I wanted to talk you about though. We should look into getting a home together."

"When did you wanna start looking?" Anahi quizzed. I raised my brows because I thought she was gon fight me on it, but I guess with us having kids we needed a solid foundation. "You thought I wasn't gonna agree?" She chortled, looking to me briefly. I laughed lowly, licking my lips.

"In the next month or so, what you think?" I asked leaning back onto the counter. I watched as she cooked, looking all cute and shit. My eyes landed on her backside, and baby was lookin thicker than before. After she gave birth, it's like everything filled out more. "Huh?" I furrowed my brows as she was now in front of me, her dimples poking through.

"I said next month sounds good." She swatted my hand away as I had a firm grip against her ass. "You better stop." She pointed her finger at me, a smirk against her lips.

"You healed enough, let me get up in my shit." I licked the corner of my lip, "I know you wet too, all that squirmin you doin." I chuckled as she pushed at my chest.

—————

After putting the kids to bed, I let out a hard yawn as I walked down the hall towards Anahi's room, rubbing a hand down my face. Entering her room, I heard the shower running and made my way to the bathroom and stripped out the clothes I was wearing, joining her.

"Baby muva." I smirked as she turned her head over her shoulder, eyeing me.

"Don't even start Cai." She flicked water at me, turning back to the shower. I ignored her as I walked behind her, my eyes low. "You don't listen." She chuckled as I wrapped an arm over her shoulders, my other hand planted in front of her pussy.

"When have you known me to listen?" I bit her lobe, inserting a finger into her treasure, she fought a moan from parting her lips. "Oh, you tryna fight it?" I questioned amused, inserting my middle finger into her, my movements steady as my two fingers pumped in and out of her. "Let it out, baby." I chuckled deeply, her legs giving out on her as she stumbled.

The feeling of her hand connecting with the back of my neck, her moans slipped out. Kissing from her jawline to her lips, she moaned into my mouth causing me to lift her up and turn her around, our tongues dancing. Her hand sliding in between us as she grabbed for my dick, stroking it. She bit at my bottom lip, pulling away as she slid down my pole. I hissed, smirking as we were looking at each other. A big smile on her face as her dimples were deep, she looked so damn sexy right now. I was this close to nutting how she handled my mans.

Turning the water off, I walked out the shower with her still in my arms. We would've slipped and fell if she ain't have this rug on the floor. I chuckled at the thought as I walked us back into the room laying her down on the bed, kissing from her ankle to the middle of her thighs.

I was gon eat my dessert.

"You love me?" I questioned, smirking up at her as I kissed around her pearl. She nodded her head. "Nah, I wanna hear you say it." I kissed her slowly, taking my time as I flattened my tongue against her other set.

"Oooouuu," she moaned out, placing a hand against the back of my head, but I pushed her hand away with my free hand. "Yesss, I l-love you daddy!" She cried out, and that's when I started eating her out like it was my last meal.

———

Kion (Kye-yan) that's how the baby's name is pronounced 😬

Eh, this wasn't my best 🙃

What y'all wanna see next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

EAST By 👽

Romance

203K 8.1K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
1.1M 51.8K 45
▃▃▃ A MIAMI NIGHTS SEQUEL▃▃▃ Completed 2019.
213K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
69.5K 2.7K 34
August A. x Plusie love story~ Started may 17, 2020. "Not everyone one care about the money and the flex aslong as you are around or just breathing I...