Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂

10.7K 328 137
By ashhxwrites

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"What time we 'sposed to head out for lunch?" Cassius asked as we got out the vehicles that had pulled up to the villa. After a 24 hour flight, I was ready to shower and get me a nap in. "That flight kicked me in the ass, bro." He chuckled, and I slapped hands with him on that.

Looking down at my watch, I kept it as U.S time, and pulled my phone out my pocket seeing that it was 10:14 AM. "In the next two hours. We have time to freshen up and shit." I lifted a shoulder, watching as everyone walked towards the villa. Cassius and I both tipping the drivers. We'd have cars dropped off later today for us, a sprinter van driving us around to our first stop.

Cassius and I made sure the villa we rented out was immaculate, it was about to be our home for the next 2 weeks so we had to make it comfortable for all of us. The whole gang out here, it was bout to be a hood story, all of us together was sumn serious.

"Y'all this is beautiful!" Anahi looked back, running towards me and jumping onto me, her legs wrapping around my torso. I chuckled, planting my hands under her thighs to keep her up. "How much I owe you?"

"Nothing Anahi, I told you I got you." I stated, causing her to groan, poking out her bottom lip. "Just owe me in kisses and we gon be good." I smirked, pecking her lips a couple times.

"That was corny, nigga." Cassius laughed, Anahi pushing him with her arm. "What? It was and y'all both know it."

I waved him off, and walked towards the villa with Anahi still in my hold. I smirked when she started kissing on my neck. Her ass was talking about I'm on pussy probation until our vacation, the same day as their spa opening. I was pissed, cause a nigga needed a taste to get through, but I was able to manage. Barely. All I know is that I was really gon be tearing her walls down, she don't even know it yet.

"The ones who are actively exclusive get a master bedroom. The rest of y'all gon have to figure it out." I informed, there were two other rooms that held 3 other beds, so it evened out. Ava, Reina and Sani would share a room while Cass, Reem and Malik would share the other. I laughed at Cassius' facial expression, he was mad. "You good nigga?"

"Man, hell nah! How I go half with you, and get stuck with these two niggas?" He spat jokingly, causing Malik and Reem to suck their teeth.

"There's a couch fool." Kareem pointed out, and that had us falling out. "Sleep on it if you want to." He shrugged. Them continuing their back and forth.

Wasn't no one tryna be around that energy, so I took it upon myself to walk Anahi and I both to one of the master bedrooms. The biggest one of course. Upon entering the room, I placed her on her feet so she can look around. Leaning against the wall, my arms folded over my chest as she was in awe. I wanted to show her different, whether it be from trips to how she was treated. She deserved the world.

"This is beautiful," she cooed, looking out at the view, it was the ocean. "The sunsets are gonna be so pretty. Come here." Anahi turned to look at me, signaling me with her finger. I licked my lips, pushing myself off the wall and walked towards her. "Thank you for bringing us all out here. I feel like this trip is more for us in a way though." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around my neck loosely, my hands planted on her waist.

"Sumn like that, we gon do a few group activities but after that it's just us." I informed, nodding my head towards the bathroom. "Let's shower, we got lunch plans with them. Then we back here for the night, sumn mild." I took hold of one of her hands, kissing the back of it as I led her to the bathroom. "Ya ass geekin." I laughed as her eyes widened taking it all in.

"I ain't ever been exposed to this, leave me alone!" She nudged me. I flicked her forehead, walking over to the shower and turning it on. "You gon stop with these little flicks, like you don't know imma get you back." I heard her mumble, causing a deep chuckle to part my lips.

"Yeah aight, Lola." I undressed, folding my sweats and tee placing them on top of the counter. Dropping my draws after and walking into the shower, the water was different, real soft on the skin. My muscles relaxing with each pellet. The feeling of her arms wrapping around me, I smiled and pulled her in front of me. Making sure not to wet her hair. "You so beautiful." I cupped her chin, her face just below my chest.

"You make me feel that way." She smiled, planting one hand onto my chest. I was doing my job then.

Our shower continued with us washing each other, studying each other's bodies in the process. I held out from us having any type of intercourse, cause that would've taken us longer than intended and wasn't no one tryna hear them niggas about us holding them back. The thought caused me to chuckle. I got her later though, and that's all that mattered.

——————

Our lunch consisted of laughter and good conversation, no worries about watching our backs, we were finally able to just relax and take everything in. I wanted out the game so bad, but the streets is all I ever knew. I knew there was more out there, I just needed to find a way to get out. I had the tattoo shop with Cassius, but what else was there? I'd figure it out, make an honest man of myself with legitimate businesses.

We were back at the villa, the girls doing their own thing as me and my guys were outside. Blunts in rotation. We were finna get zooted, knowing all of us haven't smoked in almost 48 hours. That's prolly the longest without weed in our system, niggas nerves were bad.

"All you niggas boo'd up. We can't go out like we used to." Reem scrunched his face, blowing smoke out. "We was all 'sposed to be running these streets, have honey's on us wherever we went. But you four niggas decided to put the cape up." He looked from Shooter, Cash, KC and me.

We all laughed, a few shaking their heads. Ashing out the tip of my blunt, I brought it back to my lips inhaling again.

"When a real one enters your life, you'ont want them to slip out your hand. It's a rarity these days finding a woman who can match you mentally, whether it be from a friendship to a relationship." KC spoke, spitting out on the side of him. He fit in with us so well. "I know I only been around for a couple months, but y'all grew into my family."

"Young bull speakin facts." I slapped hands with KC as I leaned forward in my seat. "We happy to have you apart. Without meeting Nini and Ny, this wouldn't be possible." I chuckled, everyone agreeing.

Anahi Santiago

"Nahhhh, y'all don't even know half the shit I used to deal with those fools." Sani wiped her tears from laughing so hard. "Back in Harlem bitches was on them heavy, OD. Jealous bitches fought their cousins cause they thought it was sumn else, just silly shit like that. One got bold with me, and all the girls on the block had a razor tucked." She gave us a look, shaking her head. "That's when the guys stepped in and had to break shit up."

"It's no different now." Ava chuckled, rolling her eyes. "They still get the attention, bitches still have reckless mouths, and they get embarrassed." She shrugged, we all agreed on that.

No matter how many altercations we've been in, we always tried to avoid them cause no one wanted that drama. Dumb people do dumb shit and don't know when to stay in their place. You can only do so much talking before hands are thrown because people wanna get jumpy. All I have to say is to always be prepared.

"Let's lighten this mood." Jada smirked, pushing herself off the couch. "Let's throw back some shots and have a twerk contest."

"We boutta cut the fuck up, then!" Reina jumped up, running into the kitchen and grabbing the bottles of tequila and Hennessy. "Pick y'all poison." She stuck her tongue out.

"Y'all know I hold dark liquor better than light." I chuckled, tequila caused me to black out and still have a good time. But with Hennessy or any other dark liquor I could remember things. "Pour me up henny, y'all choose what y'all want."

Walking over to the speaker, I looked out the window seeing the guys still laughing and smoking. They were minding their own as we were doing the same. I scrolled through my music going to a random playlist with a variety of artists, pure ratchetivity. I laughed as Where The Bag At by City Girls played.

I need a nigga who gon' swipe them Visas
I- I need a nigga who gon' swipe them Visas

"Ayeeee! Turn that shit up!" Jada danced back into the living room, holding two shot glasses and passing me one. We both took them back, and sang along, the rest of the ladies joining us.

Where the bag at nigga, where the bag at?
Where the bag at nigga, where the bag at? (uh)
Own crib, own car yeah you like that
Slick mouth, pussy great, yeah you like that
Bad bitch, cute face, yeah you like that
Don't be surprised if I ask where the bag at

(A/N: y'all act like they in the house, wearing comfy clothes, okay? OK!)

"Fuck it up! Fuck it up!" I chanted, tapping Jada on the booty for encouragement. Us falling out laughing. "Ahhhh!" I screamed out, feeling myself being lifted up. We were 3 songs deep by now, only 15 minutes and these niggas want to interrupt our flow.

"Fuck is y'all doing in here?" Cairo laughed as I was held over his shoulder, I lifted my head up and plucked him in the back of his head. "Get fucked up Anahi." He smacked my ass, causing me to pinch his butt. "Stop that shit."

"Why? It's in my face and babyyy, you got thunsss!" I laughed loud, causing him to shake his head and bite the side of my thigh. "Ow, nigga! Put me down." I tapped his back, he laughed holding my hips and placing me back onto my feet. "Why y'all nosy niggas come up in here?" I blew out a breath, moving my hair back.

The room filled with smacks of the teeth from the guys as I asked that question. Scattered responses.

"You two are wild!" I heard my sister, laughing. "Why you lookin at me like that Kadeem?" Their asses were about to fuck. I already know. The look on KC's face caused me to laugh. Yup, he was bout to keep my sister all night.

Cairo stepped in front of me, a smirk on his face. "You think you slick, huh?" He licked his lips, his voice low. I shook my head, looking up at him. "You wanna take this to the room?"

"Nope." I smiled childishly, I didn't want to part ways from the group just yet. We'd still have our alone time, but that could wait. "We can sit outside, take in the night breeze with everybody." I took hold of his hand, holding it loosely. "Orrr we can get a game in."

"What kind of game?" Cassius asked, when the hell did he get up in our conversation? "My bad, I was right here so I had to ask."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Sure, Cash." He rolled his eyes this time, mugging me. "Some type of card game, spades, uno, poker...that's just a few, then with a twist, each round someone has to take a shot if they lose. Soooo what do y'all say?" I smirked, looking at everybody.

——————

The next morning. Day 2.

I woke up with a pounding headache, the taste of alcohol on my breath. I groaned, repositioning myself as I laid down in bed, Cairo's arm wrapped around my waist. All I know is after the 6th game I was done, I had taken a total of 15 shots and man was I going through it! "Mmm mmm." I shook my head, removing Cairo's arm from around me and jumping out the bed, going straight towards the toilet emptying out my guts.

I'm not drinking today. Water only.

I flushed the toilet, rubbing my belly as it still rumbled. I wasn't trying to be at this toilet throwing up all day, after more came up I think I was done. My body started to cool down. Flushing one more time, I carefully pushed myself up from the floor and dragged my feet to the sink, brushing my teeth. A shower was gon follow after indeed.

The water was cooling to my skin, making me feel better in the process. I needed an aspirin or something to get rid of this hangover, get some food in my system too. As I showered I studied the structure of it. There wasn't a door or curtain, just openness and a brick wall that was halfway up as a corridor. I felt Cairo's presence behind me, his lips peppering kisses against my skin.

"You good, mama?" His head tucked in my neck as his hands were wrapped around me. "I woke up and you wasn't next to me." He chuckled deeply, the vibration hitting against my shoulder.

I turned my head slightly to look at him eye leveled, I'm sure my eyes were bloodshot. "A small hangover. I'm not drinking today." I chuckled, cupping his chin as he scrunched his face. "I don't drink Hennessy like water, like you do." I teased, causing him to laugh.

"Oh, you got jokes?" He stood straight, and reached for his dove men's body wash. I had already washed all the suds off of me from my honey body wash. "No one told you to take all em shots, baby. Now it's catchin up with you." I rolled my eyes, waving him off. "We still gon have a good time today, I know we getting a breakfast service before we head out." I nodded my head, and got out the shower wrapping a towel around me.

"Imma need all of that." I chortled, walking into the room so he can finish up. I sat on my side of the bed and grabbed my body butter, lathering it on. I looked up briefly catching his stare. "What?" I questioned, feeling my cheeks flush.

"Lemme get my first meal before the real meal." He smirked, walking over to the bed and pushing me back as he hovered over me, his hand caressing my thighs as it peaked through the towel.

Nayeli Santiago

"Ooooh! This is paradise." I gleamed as we were sitting on this yacht, the water was so clear, dolphins swimming and jumping out the water. I could be here all day. "You like it out here, babe?" I asked, as Kadeem laid on my chest. He didn't like the boat ride, it was giving him a nauseous feeling.

His head nodded against my chest, turning his head and kissing just above my boob. "I do, this boat ride is aight." He chuckled lowly, licking his lips. "A nigga tryna stay in one spot so ion throw up."

"Just stay laying down like you're doing, you know ion mind." I bent my head down kissing the corner of his mouth. "I love you." I admitted truthfully, biting the corner of my lip. It just came out naturally. "You don't have to say anything, I just wanted to let you know and I meant it."

"I've always felt it was there ma." He licked his lips, leaning forward and kissing me deeply. "I love you too lil mama. Real shit I do, ain't no woman had my heart like you besides my momma." He chuckled rubbing my sides.

We continued to enjoy the boat ride, the sun dancing on us. All of us were just enjoying our company, the ones who were coupled up were all cuddled together, either smoking or drinking on something. I watched as my sister and Cairo sat together, all smiles. The way they looked at each other was pure, and I hope Cairo finds the courage to make it official with Anahi. Yeah titles can be annoying, but no one wants to be strung along. I'm sure they've had conversations about where they stand, but then again maybe not? My sister only tells me so much, but I know she's ready for that next step in their relationship. Something real than friends who just flirt.

Kadeem fell asleep on me, and I swiftly removed myself from under him and walked towards the bar to get me a mimosa and a bagel. I felt a presence behind me and it was Anahi, I smiled at her as she wrapped an arm over my shoulders.

"You and KC mad cute." She kissed my cheek, pinching it as she pulled away. "You told him?"

"Yeah, we both said it." I smiled cheekily, feeling them burn. "A big weight is lifted, you know? It was so effortless too, that's my teddy bear. I'm just waiting on you and Cairo to put a date on it." I nudged her, causing her to playfully roll her eyes.

"Girl, I have this feeling something is gon happen. I just don't know what and when." She bit her lip, looking out towards the ocean. "I'm just taking it all one step at a time, you know? Like I know we're in a good space, but I feel things are bout to change."

I widened my eyes, scratching the itch off my forehead. "A good or bad change?" I asked cautiously, and she let me know a good one. "Then just take that boo, don't scare yourself. I know you're scared cause of what Marcus did to you, but Cairo is not him. They are on two different levels, sissy. Remember that."

Anahi had nothing to say but hug me. I returned it, feeling a couple tears fall on my shoulder. I pouted softly, rubbing her back. "I need to stop stressing myself out." She chuckled, pulling back and wiping her tears.

"We all do it, so I don't blame you." I smiled softly, causing us both to laugh together. "I honestly don't think he'd plan a trip for all of us out the country and not want something to change between you both. Just try to keep your cool."

"Imma try to." She licked her lips, looking off to the side. "Let's go with the girls, them niggas are about to start a smoke session."

——-

♡ | 💬 | ➤

_𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂, 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟨,𝟦𝟫𝟢 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
freakymugga4ever Shit Been Real Heavy Lately. Who Really Roccin? 🤔
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟧𝟪𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
_hianahi a snack, a whole meal, a seat 🤤 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟣𝟢𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
cashruleseverything ya shit still patchy 🤣 and you know I got you bro 🤞🏽 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟨𝟩 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗒𝗆𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖺𝟦𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟥,𝟩𝟪𝟪 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
_hianahi Simplicity. Tranquility. 🌊
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦𝟩𝟤 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
freakymugga4ever Fine Ass 😍 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟫𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
ladyysani that glow, sis ✨ (𝟤𝗁, 𝟥𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝗐𝗂𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗋, _𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟢𝟨𝟩 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
ileyan Pink toes, pink 🐱
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟤𝟣𝟣 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
callmeKC I can't even be mad 😒 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟧𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
_hianahi ooooh, you in trouble 😭😂😂 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟣𝟨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗄𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗂𝗀𝖪 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟤𝟢𝟪 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
callmeKC Really in the jungle, nigga.
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟤𝟥𝟦 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
ileyan 🥵🥵🥵 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟤𝟣 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
urfavcitygirl im tryna see sumn 👀 (𝟣𝗁, 𝟧𝟦 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒𝗒𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂, 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗒𝗆𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖺𝟦𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟨,𝟦𝟥𝟫 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
cashruleseverything Who Got You Smilin?
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟧𝟫𝟥 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
ladyysani imma snatch my bandana back 😒 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟨𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
freakmugga4ever nigga lookin like he just got some ass 😭😭 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟣𝟣𝟩 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
↳_hianahi you doin too muchhhh (𝟤𝗁, 𝟩𝟩 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝗄𝗂𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗋, _𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟤,𝟨𝟢𝟫 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
wiintrr watch how you play with it, I might just hurt ya 😈
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥𝟪𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
kiingshooter That Ain't A Lie Either 😂 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟥𝟩 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗒𝗆𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖺𝟦𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟤,𝟥𝟫𝟩 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
kiingshooter Really From The Dirt. Me And My Niggas Made It.
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟤𝟧𝟣 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
wiintrr a clear back? Baby lemme change that 🤪 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟫𝟢 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝗄𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗂𝗀𝖪, 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗇.𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟤,𝟦𝟩𝟥 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
avanoteva big titties, sittin pretty 😛
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦𝟢𝟣 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
_hianahi don't hurt em sis 🥶 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟦𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
wiintrr I'm tryna be like you when I grow up 😍 (𝟣𝗁, 𝟦𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝗐𝗂𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗋, 𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟨𝟨𝟩 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
reign.reina I'm in my own lane, mindin mine 🌞
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟣𝟪𝟥 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
avanoteva they wasn't ready for this 🤩 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟨𝟣 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖺, 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗆𝖾𝖪𝖢 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟪𝟥𝟣 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
kareembigK I'm tryna love somebody daughter
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟩𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
killam nigga you lyin 🥴 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟧𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
freakymugga4ever Love ain't in yo vocabulary 😭😭😭😭😭 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟫𝟪 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗇.𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖺, 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗒𝗆𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖺𝟦𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟨𝟫𝟫 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
killam More Life, Fucc Is You Mad Fa?
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟫𝟥 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
cashruleseverything My guy with a word 🙌🏽 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟧𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

♡ | 💬 | ➤

_𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗂, 𝗐𝗂𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟫𝟣𝟩 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
ladyysani got flewed out 🛫🏝
𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟣𝟢𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
ileyan 😍🔥 (𝟥𝗁, 𝟤𝟥 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)
cashruleseverything babygirl you got it 🔥 (𝟤𝗁, 𝟩𝟣 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
11.4K 287 38
* YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO FIND OUT WHAT ITS ABOUT***
90.6K 2.2K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
211K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran