Saviour-(s.m)

By babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

77

3.2K 119 48
By babyrosemendes

A/N: I'm not sure if anyone got notifications for the last chapter.

Also there's going to be a few time skips the next few chapters...
*
I was due any day now, the last few months of my pregnancy has been amazing yet tiring. I ate food and just slept all day.

It was so hard being a petite woman and having a huge watermelon attached to your stomach. I couldn't even walk without losing my breath and getting pains in my legs.

Shawn and I were going on a date today.

He was taking me on a date tonight before our baby comes. These last few days it will be just the two of us, until it becomes three. Well five including Lance and Cole.

Shawn has be spoiling me rotten. He's been taking so much care of me, feeding all the food I crave and giving me some pregnancy massages, which he learnt from reading those baby books.

At the start Shawn wasn't so interest but now he's fully invested and thrilled as much as I am. Lance and Cole were so excited and overjoyed too.

None of us could wait. I was doing all these exercises and all of these things to help with the baby to come quicker.

I truly was nervous for the labour and actual 'pushing a baby out of the vagina' fiasco. But I had been to classes and did all of my research and I felt prepared.

"Babe are you ready to go?" Shawn asks and I nodded as got up from the edge of the bed.

"You look beautiful" he smiled taking my hand in his and placing a kiss on it.

"I feel like I can't breathe in this dress" I say and he let out a chuckle.

"Do you want to change into something more comfortable? Sweatpants?" He asks.

"Were going to a nice restaurant, I don't want to walk in with sweatpants" I say as I shook my head.

"But you're pregnant it's fine" he defends.

"I'll be fine" I say and he shrugged before placing a kiss on my lips.
-

Shawn and I were seated at a booth inside the candle lit and warm restaurant. It was nice, classy and fancy.

"What do you want?" Shawn asks looking at the menu.

"Everything" I replied and he laughed.

We ordered our dinner and for some reason I couldn't eat it. "What's wrong?" Shawn asks and I shrugged.

"I don't know but I just can't eat it" I say and he looked at me confused.

"Shall I order you something else?" He asks and I shook my head.

"Eat something please babe?" He asks and I sighed.

"Can we just go home and have pizza?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Sure. I'll get this packed for the boys to eat instead" he says and I nodded.
-

So the dinner date didn't go according to plan.

However, we ended up in bed. The both of us in our pyjamas and a pizza box which we were eating from and the tv playing in the background.

"This is way better" I say as I bit into the warm and delicious pizza.

"Mhm" Shawn agreed.

"I'm sorry we had to do this. I feel terrible because I know how much you planned" I say and he shook his head.

"I would eat pizza in our sweatpants and on our bed forever" he says.

My heart melted.

"You're so adorable" I say and he grinned.

"I can't believe-" my eyes widened as I stopped mid sentence.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asks.

"He's kicking. Really hard this time" I say as I lifted my shirt up. I could see the little movements and bumps as our baby was kicking. Shawn's eyes widened as he watched the movements.

"He's really awake isn't he" Shawn says and I nodded.

"But I'm tired" I frowned.

"This is the time he wakes up and he doesn't stop kicking and moving until 2am" I say and she Shawn sighed.

"He's probably just letting us know that he's ready to come out" Shawn says and I giggled.

Shawn places his left hand on my stomach and then the baby stopped kicking, making Shawn frown.

"He always stops when I put my hand on your bump" Shawn complained.

However, I let a strong jolting kick which also took Shawn by surprise. I let out a laugh as he kicked vigorously. "He's really going for it" Shawn says and I nodded.

"Maybe he's thanking his daddy for buying me yummy pizza" I say and Shawn laughed.

"He's definitely giving us a sign that he wants to get out" Shawn says and I nodded.

"I want him to come out soon too" I say.

"I'm actually sick of being pregnant now" I say and Shawn nods.

"It's going to be over soon" he says and I nodded.

"I'm going to miss you waking me up at 4am to get you ice-cream or Cheetos" he says and I giggled.

"Well, maybe if we have more then you can do that" I say and he sighed.

"No more Elle, one child is more than enough" he says and I frowned.

"I want a girl though, how cute would that be?" I beamed.

"Elle, can we stop talking about it" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll find someone else to give me a girl then" I say and his eyes widened.

"Elle I swear-"

"I'm kidding" I let out a laugh as I nudged his arm and he rolled his eyes.

"That was not funny" he says and he shook his head.

"It was hilarious" I say and Shawn shook his head.

"Just wait until this little pumpkin is out, then you'll be wanting another one" I smirked and he shook his head.

"I will not. We're having one and one only" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, we'll see about that" I say.

"We will see about that" he huffs.

"I'm giving it, a little around four months after he is born and then you'll want another one" I say and he shook his head.

"I will not" he says.

"Trust me your mind will change, once you get to hold your own tiny cute baby" I exclaimed.

"No matter how cute he is, that's not going to change my mind" he says.

"Nothing changes my mind" he says.

"I mean you say that about everything, but look where we are today" I say and he groaned.

"I always change your mind" I say and he shook his head.

"No you don't" he argued.

"I have power over you and you know that" I smirked.

"You do not" he defends.

"Says the guy wearing my pink fluffy socks" I say with a teasing grin.

"My feet are cold!" He exclaims and I let out a giggle.

"Okay just because you're pregnant, doesn't mean you get to be mean to me" he says and I laughed.

"I'm sowy, did I hurt your fweelings" I say in a baby voice, which made him pout sadly.

"You're so unfair" he says and I giggled.

"You're so cute, I love you" I say and he leaned down pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I love you more" he says and I smiled.

"Let's finish our pizza and then I can give you a massage" he says.

"That's sounds great" I say before I picked up another slice of pizza.
*
*
*
A/N: im back off my break and ready to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 46.1K 51
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Steamy 2022 #1 in Sexual 2022 #1 in Graphic 2023 #1 in MxFxM 2023 #3 in Violence 2022 #3 in Twoguysonegirl 2022 ...
1.6M 33.6K 57
( Highest Rank in Death #2) Being the new girl is hard epically if you are different from everyone else. Veronica is moved in with her aunt because...
430K 9.3K 45
''I'm the leader of this gang,'' he informed me. ''Is that supposed to intimidate me or something?'' I asked with raised eyebrows. ''It should.'' ___...
443 22 11
Shawn Kemply meets Duke Santiago an underground leader. He feels so submissive when he's with him, even knowing he's a mob boss he feels he's heart...