Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈

10.1K 379 120
By ashhxwrites

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

I've been thinking about that whole Gia being pregnant thing, shit was bothering me. I know I strapped up, so either this bitch poked holes in the condom tryna one up on me, or the shit broke. I don't even know, the baby could be from the other nigga she's with too. I was actually considering meeting up with her, but I needed to talk to someone about this...and the only person that came to mind was Nayeli.

I honestly didn't know how she was gon take it, but it shouldn't bother her that much right? I shook the thoughts away, and just went for it, hitting the FaceTime button to call her. It was better to have it that way, so I can see her facial expressions. I sat back against the couch, waiting for her to answer.

"What's up Cass?" Nayeli questioned, her brow perked. KC in the background playing his game, I heard his greeting. "What's bothering you big bird?"

I shook my head, licking the corner of my lip. "Someone I used to fuck with claiming she's pregnant, ion know if it's my kid or not." I scratched the back of my neck, watching as her face stayed still, gathering that information. "Ion know what to do. I only came to you, cause you be speaking sense." I roughly slid a hand down my face, feeling a frown forming.

"You should probably talk to the girl, Cass. Get a clear picture of her intentions, cause is she walking around saying it's your kid?"

I shook my head, looking up at the ceiling then back at her. "Nah, she's not...but we fucked, so there might be a possibility. This shit so stressful." I muttered the last part, sinking into the couch.

"All you can do is ask, Cass...the longer you sit there and sulk, that answer is gon be gone." She looked at me sternly, causing me to chuckle. "Are you ready to be a father to the kid if it's yours?"

I shrugged loosely, scratching my cheek. "I have no choice but to be ready, I already got Ro so if it's my kid I hope shit is different with the mother...but ion know." I blew out a breath, these bitches were crazy, so I say this to say, y'all be careful who you sleep with.

"Imma say this, don't stress yourself out Cass. You don't even know if it's your kid, until you get those answers." I nodded my head to what Nayeli was saying, which was all facts. For her to be so young, she sure is mature the way she thinks and speak. "Relax, and just focus on becoming a better person for you. Don't let this bring you down, alright?"

"I got you," I smiled, a small chuckle parting from my lips. "Thanks for being that ear, ma. I appreciate it, always."

"That's what friends are for," Nayeli smiled back, and looking up as KC was doing something. I bet that nigga was doing one of his victory dances for the game. "You need to come get your boy, he's too hype." She laughed, causing me to laugh lowly.

"Nah, he good. Let me catch a game with you one of these days KC, 5k." I spoke loud enough for him to hear me, I watched as Nayeli rolled her eyes, KC's face eventually coming into the screen. "You down, young?"

"Mannn, imma bust ya ass. You don't want this work" KC laughed, shaking his head as a smirk displayed. "I'm always down to make some money, so let's get it bro."

"Both y'all annoying." Nayeli laughed at us, causing us both to shrug. "Y'all really gon bet 5k for a game? Y'all wild."

"It's chump change, it's an easy comeback." I spoke, licking the corner of my lip. It was gon be fun nonetheless, wasn't no one a sore loser over here, so I don't see why not. "We got a game KC, have ya money ready." We laughed, as Nayeli shook her head at us. "I'll catch y'all." I nodded off, us ending our call.

—————

I spoke to Gia last night so we can meet up, surprisingly she was accepting of it. I wasn't really expecting an answer from her since I ducked her ass months ago, I just hope it wouldn't be no problems. Gia is unpredictable, I know how her ass is, be actin nice then it'll switch up. I chuckled lowly as I sipped from the sprite that was in front of me.

Looking up as I felt a presence near, Gia dressed in an Adidas tracksuit, the little baby bump she had. Damn, she really is pregnant? This shit was crazy, I might have a kid on the way...well if it's mine.

"Wassup Gia," I licked the corner of my lip, standing from my seat and giving her a side hug. She wrapped her arm around me, and I helped her into the seat. "How you holding up?" I questioned, sitting back and rubbing the back of my neck.

Gia lifted a shoulder, observing me. "I have this little blessing on the way, so I've been chilling." She chuckled lowly, shaking her head. "So why am I really here? Last time we spoke you said you'll hit me up...but never did."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I told her I'd see her when I see her. Waving it off, I leaned back in my seat and moved the glass out the way.

"I knew you was in a relationship while we messed around, so I ain't wanted to be in the way." A lie but the truth, I could really give a fuck if she was in a relationship. "Who's the father of your kid?" I questioned, keeping my tone in a nice way, but the furrowed look on her face told it all.

"Nigga, I don't know. I was fuckin you and my ex at the same time, so it's a possibility it's yours." She bit the corner of her lip, moving back a strand of hair. "Listen, I'm not out here to trap niggas. I ain't like your bitch ass baby mother, so if it's yours I'll know how to be a mature coparent." She looked me in my eyes, and for the first time in a long time, she wasn't bullshitting.

"That's a bet. Is it possible we do a DNA test when the kid gets here?" I inquired, folding my hands on top of the table.

"We can do one without a swab, the clinic I go to does some type of blood test or some shit...so if you wanna do it now, we can?" She looked at me, biting the corner of her lip. "It's up to you, Cash."

"We can do it now, when's your next appointment?" I'd go with her, just so she could have some type of support. "And you can call me Cassius."

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"Shittin me?" I scrunched my face up, moving the plate out my way as I stood up from the chair I was sitting in. "Anahi, where you going?" I questioned as I was on FaceTime with her. She was throwing clothes from her closet, making them go all over the place.

"You ain't my daddy! Ion gotta tell you nada." She laughed, coming into the screen and looking at me. I gave her a look, causing her to muster up a mug. She was calling me daddy not too long ago, so she can kill that noise. "I'm going out, happy?"

"Going out with who?"

"Why are you on me heavy?" She quizzed, twisting up her lip. I huffed, causing a mug to surface on my face at her difficult ass. "I don't go out with nobody but the girls or you...so there's your answer, East."

I rolled my eyes, here she goes when she cops a damn attitude. "Lose the attitude, Lola. If a nigga touches you, imma know so don't try no stupid shit." I growled, giving her a stern look.

"Again, you ain't my damn daddy." Anahi rolled her eyes hard, causing me to lick my bottom lip. Imma fuck her little ass up, the way she keep playing with me. "I know how to handle myself, alright? Just trust me."

"I trust you, it's the niggas that I don't." I shrugged, she knew what it was. I knew niggas eyed her when we was out, but I ain't mind it cause I know she's a beautiful woman. Her mind and all, that's what I loved about her. Pause, love? I'm trippin. "Listen, I was daddy when you was screaming, putting holes in my walls, babygirl." I smirked, a chuckle parting my lips as she smacked her lips.

"Ok, poppa." She smirked, causing me to bite my bottom lip. "Don't give me that look, Cai. Let me have my night out with the girls, and I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Just know I'm tearing my shit up when we link. You think I'm playin, but I'm deadass."

"Yours? Nigga bye! Get off my phone with that mess!" Anahi laughed, covering her face. Causing me to laugh, she was so cute, bet her little ass was blushing like crazy. "You get on my nerves." Her laughter calmed down, a small pout on her face.

"No I don't, stop lying." I looked at her, seeing the dimple in her cheek crease in. I smiled at that, mine poking through. "Give me them lips." I puckered up my lips for a kiss.

"What is this? Kiss me through the phone?" She sang the tune of that old ass song by Soulja boy. Blowing me a kiss anyway.

"Goofy ass." I chortled, eyeing her. "Aight, imma let you go. Call me if you need me." I told her, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Everybody knew that.

Anahi was forreal gon be the death of me. I've been planning to make her my girl officially, but ion know if she's really ready for a relationship. I know it'll be foreign for her, but it would be for me too. Commitment was something that I had to work on, but my mama always told me you'd know when to commit when the right one comes into your life, seeing changes in your behavior and all that other type of shit mamas be preaching. She wasn't lying. I was making changes, not only for myself but for the woman who I needed and wanted by side. Shits crazy.

iMessage
Cash 💲👊🏽
Nigga, this kid might be mine 🤕
- 4:47 PM

iMessage
😳
Word? How you know?
- 4:48 PM

iMessage
Cash 💲👊🏽
I took a blood test today. We get the results in 3 days 🤦🏽‍♂️
Just pray for me bro
- 4:50 PM

iMessage
Keep ya head up, you know I got you bro.
- 4:52 PM

This shit just got more crazier. If the baby is his, then congrats to him. He's already a great father to Ro, so I know he'd be even better to the one that's coming along. I guess he's just gon wait to find out the results, which I don't blame him for. I just hope it's no drama with this Gia bitch, cause he already has enough issues with Maya.

—————

"Listen up!" My voice boomed throughout the warehouse, catching the girls and runners attention. "Shipment is coming in tomorrow night, I need you ladies to weigh and bag up the product. Once that's done, you niggas need to be making sells to keep movement going. We don't need no slip ups, as we already lost a team member due to some foul shit." I shook my head, licking my lips. "If I hear any shit about one of you niggas or bitches fuckin with my money, product...count your blessings."

They all nodded in understanding, clearing out the space. I turned on my feet and walked towards my guys as they sat on one of the couches, counting and weighing money through one of them machines.

We had to go to our cleaners tonight, wash the money and repeat for the next shipment.

"We gon bounce back after the minor mishap we had a month ago. Business finna be going up after this, so let's focus on the positives." Cassius spoke, we all nodded our head. KC on our team, he knew about moving weight, had connects too so we were gaining in every aspect we could. "Question for you niggas tho, why y'all ain't home with y'all woman?" He jutted his chin towards me, KC and Shooter.

"They all out, living it up at one of them clubs." I shook my head, scratching the back of my neck. The other two nodding and huffing. "What's wrong with y'all?" I questioned, a smirk on my face. I knew they were frustrated about it too.

"They trippin. Jada talkin bout don't do no pop ups, but imma pop up if I want to. What she gon do but get carried out the club?" He licked his lips, chuckling lowly. I already knew what he was talking bout, throw her little ass over his shoulder and dip.

"This why I'm single, ion wanna be stressed over no girl." Kareem spoke, putting in his two cents.

I furrowed my brows, "Nigga, shut yo ass up. You was just on Ava's case, was you not?" I waved him off as I felt my phone vibrate, I reached for it and saw an incoming FaceTime call coming from Anahi. "Wassup?" I couldn't see her face, but the lights that were going on around the club. I know her little ass couldn't hear me with how loud it was, but I heard the background noise.

"Fuck that bitch up!" I heard someone yell in the background. It sounded like a random broad.

"Fuck is going on?" Cassius asked, his brows furrowed. "They good?"

I shook my head, ending the call. "Ion know, but let's go. They're at LIV." I had Anahi drop her pin earlier, that's what we always did.

Anahi Santiago

We were dancing, vibing, drinks continuously coming. I'm happy we ordered an Uber, cause the way we were drinking was something vicious. Hennessy on my lips, bitch I was on another level.

I DONT FUCK WITH YOU! You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you
Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck
I don't I don't I don't give a fuck
Bitch, I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do

The club wanted to do a slight throwback to Big Sean's IDFWU, causing us to get hype and do some hand movements, us singing along. We fell out laughing as we minded our business. Another round of shots as the DJ changed the vibe.

"If niggas aren't staring, then it's bitches. I like DICK, they better stop." Ava stomped her foot, causing us to chuckle. "I get that we bad bitches, but damn speak or keep it the fuck moving." She rolled her eyes, waving her hand as she sipped on her henny, as if it was water.

"You know bitches never speak." I chuckled, looking around us as there was a group of ladies looking at us from another section. I shook my head, I wasn't up for drama tonight. "Ah shit, here comes a man. One of you single bitches better talk to them." I pointed at Ava and Reina. I wasn't about to get caught up, hell no.

"How you ladies doing tonight?" The guy spoke, his dreads were clean, his brownskin peaking through the blue shirt he was wearing. His eyes on me the whole time. I gulped hard, and moved my eyes as I drank my liquor. He better not. "You wanna dance, little lady?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm good." A polite smile on my face, I really don't want those problems.

"Aight, suit yourself ma. You boutta miss out on this work." He chuckled, causing me to twist my lip up. I didn't want none of what he was talking about. "Maybe another time?"

"Maybe no time, she said she was good uncle." Jada spat, getting tired of the man. He did look like somebodies uncle. "No means no." She smiled at him, not a sincere one, one of those annoyed type of smiles.

He smacked his teeth and walked off, I thanked Jada for getting rid of him cause no matter what I would've said, the man would've kept going on. I shook my head, and enjoyed the time spent with my girls. It was much needed after all the drama we been through. Tossing back another shot, I looked up and saw the girls from earlier head over our way.

"Y'all, we bout to get unwanted attention." I shouted over the music so they could hear me, them all furrowing their brows as the felt the shift in the energy. "It's bout to be some bullshit." I chuckled bitterly.

"What's up Jada," one of the girls spoke as they approached us, her curly tresses falling off her shoulders. "Where yo nigga at?"

Jada stood to her feet, a Hennessy bottle in her hands. "Don't start with me Camille. Shooter told yo ass to leave anything that deals with him alone, so why the fuck are you in my space?" She questioned, I was watching everything, able to FaceTime Cairo in the process without looking at my phone.

"He'll never leave me alone, know that." This Camille girl smirked, causing for Jada to let out an amused chuckle. "I'll rock your world baby girl, you think you got him forever but you won't."

"You one funny bitch, you know that?" Jada looked her up and down, ah shit. "Threatening me? Baby, don't do that."

I saw Cairo's face pop up, he spoke but I couldn't hear him. I just wanted him to hear the shit that was going on, cause I'll know they come through.

"Fuck that bitch up!" One of the friends yelled out, and the screen went blank after that. All I saw was Camille try and swing, but Jada smashed the bottle across her face and started throwing blows. Camille matching a couple hits.

One of the friends ran up, and tried to sneak Jada, but that failed. One bitch jumping in, one of us we're going in. That jumping shit is weak, let people have their one on one before getting yourself embarrassed. The feeling of my hair being pulled, only caused my hits to go harder against the woman I was fighting. Security trying their best to break this shit up, I laughed lowly when I tasted blood on my lip, trying to get out the niggas hold who pulled me back.

"Put me the fuck down, ion know you!" I shouted, trying to pry this random mans hands off me. I didn't even look to see who it was, but once I heard that chuckle, I felt myself froze.

"Fuckin relax Anahi, I'm helping yo ass out." His voice whispered into my ear.

————-

Shit is about to get SPICY for the next chapter🤪

Y'all still gon fuck with me after this? 😭 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 3.2K 35
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
20K 1.2K 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
53K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
EAST By 👽

Romance

209K 8.2K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021