Saviour-(s.m)

By babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

68

3.7K 104 63
By babyrosemendes

I hummed quietly as I made my way through the house. I showered and went on a morning walk with Cole. I was feeling good this morning and now I was hungry after that walk.

"We're doing this every morning" Cole says and I nodded.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" I say.

"I told you" he says as he opens the door and let me into the house.

There was a huge cardboard packaged box sat on the floor in the hall. I looked at it before minding my own business and making way to the kitchen.

"Morning" Lance grunted as he slumped on the chair as he rested his head on the counter. I walked around to get myself a glass of cold water. I popped out a few ice-cubes and slipped it into my glass.

I sat down sipping my cold water while Cole made some breakfast.

Shawn walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes and letting out a loud yawn. Coco trailing behind him as he came over to me wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Good morning" I smile at him.

"Morning" he whispered in his rasped voice as he placed a kiss softly on my lips.

"How was your walk? How are you feeling?" He asks with his fingers brushing through my hair.

"It was better then I thought it would be. I'm tired but not that tired" I say and he smiled.

"That's good" He says with his hand rubbing my back.

"I'm hungry Cole" I complained.

"Just a minute" he says rushing to finish making my breakfast.

"Breakfast better be good, Elle needs to eat loads to keep my boy satisfied" Shawn says rubbing my bump making me grin like an idiot and making Cole laugh.

"Trust me breakfast will be exquisite" he says before he turned around placing a plate of chocolate pancakes in front of me.

"Thank you Cole" I smiled while I started eating my breakfast. Shawn made himself a cup of coffee before sitting beside me.

Lance was extremely tired, he was hunched over with his head in his hands. "Lance?" I called and he lifted his head up.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded but I wasn't satisfied. Maybe too much training since he was in the gym for almost four hours last night.

"I do need to have a nap though" I say as I let out a yawn.

"I have something for you" Shawn says and my eyebrow raised up as I looked at him.

"Once you finish breakfast I'll show you" He says and I smiled.

Breakfast was done for me, Shawn held my hand as we walked out of the kitchen. He led me into the hall where the big cardboard laid on the floor.

"What is that?" I asked.

"I did some research at found something called a pregnancy pillow, it's supposed to help support you in bed. And I want you to sleep comfortably for the next few months" he says and my heart literally melted and a big smile took a smiled over me.

He was so adorable and thoughtful, oh my God. I couldn't comprehend how sweet Shawn was despite being 'ruthless gang leader'. He honestly had a sweet heart deep down.

"Shawn!" I exclaimed before I went wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you! You are amazing" I cried into his neck before I placed a kiss on his lips.

"It's nothing baby, just to keep you happy and comfortable" he smiles.

"You are too good to me" I say and he shook his head.

"I'm nothing compared to how good you are to me" he says pressing a light kiss on my forehead.

"What a charmer you are? I'm swooning right now over how sweet you are" I say and he grinned proudly.

"Right lets rip this baby open" I say patting the box and Shawn laughed as he started opening the box.

"I brought the black one to match our room" he says and I smiled.

Once he pulled the huge pillow out of the box, I yanked it from him. It was a long and huge fully pillow. "Let's test it out" I say and Shawn carries the pillow upstairs with me following right behind.

He put the pillow on the bed and I changed out of the clothes I was wearing for the walk this morning, and changed into some comfy pyjamas.

I laid on the and backed comfortably on to the pillow. It supported the back of me, my sides and held my legs in a comfy position.

"How does it feel?" Shawn asks.

"It's amazing and so comfortable" I say and he smiled before pulling the covers over me.

"Rest up and I'll wake you up before lunch" He says before pressing a kiss to my forehead and walking out of room, leaving me to fall asleep comfortably.
__
S H A W N -

While Elle took her nap, it gave me time to catch up on some work in my office. Making sure security was fine, everything at the HQ was all good. I didn't want any mishaps or anything going wrong now.

The office door opened quietly and I expected to see Elle walking in with a sleepy smile but I was greeted with a very worried looking Lance, and Cole trailing in behind.

"Shawn I need to talk to you" He says as he took a seat in the chair in front of me and Cole day on the other one.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I placed my pen down.

"Right, basically you know Eva and I are like dating well her brother found out and isn't very happy about it. Even though she doesn't live with her family! He's told her to stay away from me because I might hurt her and all that bullshit, but you know I really like her and would never hurt her" he explained.

"Well, he told her to stay away from me but she said that she didn't care what her brother says because she's old enough to make her own decisions. She lives all the way in Toronto too so I barely see her and I've only see her like four times in the last three months.

But her brother found out who exactly I was and who I work for which is you. Then a few days ago when Cole and I were at the bar, he was at the bar and was so close to starting a fight with me. He was a really big and broad man. But security kicked Cole and I out because apparently 'he has a reputation' and gets whatever he wants.

And I'm worried he's after me now because the last words he said while I was getting dragged out was 'when I find you pretty boy I'm killing you and your bitch of a leader'. So I'm pretty sure he knows who you are and doesn't like you either." Lance explained the whole situation.

"Maybe he didn't mean it, he probably just threatened you to stay away from Eva that's it" I say and he shook his head.

"The security guard that was dragging us out said that he always keeps his promises, so I need to be careful" Lance says.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We literally got rid of the Ashton situation and the Mia situation just for this to start" I groaned as I slammed my hand on the desk.

Why is it problem after problem?

"I know I'm sorry Shawn but I don't-"

"Don't be sorry Lance, it's not really your fault. And I'm your friend so I'm here to help you" I say and he smiled gratefully.

"Thank God, I thought you would've killed me" Lance says and Cole laughed while I shook my head.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Javer"

"Javer? Fucking hell! I never knew that was Eva's brother" I exclaimed and they're eyes widened.

Javer was one of the most powerful men, he had a very good reputation to uphold. He ran the African Mafia which was one of the biggest tribes, my army compared to his was nothing.

This was going to be difficult.

"What are we going to do?" Lance asks.

"I'm not sure yet but I will figure something out. But I need you to stop talking to Eva. Even if she protests, tell her I have a plan and few and few days or weeks so there can't be any contact" I say and Lance sighed sadly.

He spoke to Eva on the phone every morning and night so it would be difficult, but he had to power through this.

"What about Elle? I'm worried if anything happened to her?" Cole says and my heart froze for a second.

Elle. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to Elle or my son.

But I'm here to protect them both with my life, and anyone who even tries to hurt her has to go through me first.

"I'm here to protect her at all costs and I'm going to make sure nothing happens to her" I say as I released a shaky breath.

"We were all in this together, we're going to sort this Javer out. Get Eva and Lance together, but also keep Elle protected the whole time" Cole says and I nodded.

"I don't want a scratch on her and I don't want her to get stressed either because it will not be good for the baby" I say.

"So I see you've been doing your research" Cole laughs.

"How sweet" Lance added.

"Fuck off and leave me alone" I groaned and the chuckled.

"You need to put those baby books somewhere if you don't want anyone to know you're doing research" Cole says as they were making their way out of the door.

My eyes drifted to the side where I kept baby books, which I occasionally read. I immediately tossed them into a draw so no one would see these books.

I let out a deep breath.

We're going to have a few busy weeks until this Javer situation is sorted...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 46.1K 51
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Steamy 2022 #1 in Sexual 2022 #1 in Graphic 2023 #1 in MxFxM 2023 #3 in Violence 2022 #3 in Twoguysonegirl 2022 ...
5M 122K 56
!All rights reserved! When Aubrey moved to a small town, no one warned her about him. She didn't know that he was dangerous. She wasn't told the sma...
319K 7.2K 29
*Disclaimer, I wrote this when I was 14* Everything changes when "The Boy Next Door" moves in. He's mysterious, he's full of secrets. Shawn and Je...
2.6M 63.9K 61
"Why can't you just stop being so angry with me all the time?" "Because I love you." *** He was the total o...