Saviour-(s.m)

De babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... Mais

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

67

3.8K 120 95
De babyrosemendes

I took a deep breath turned around in bed slowly, I was so uncomfortable and unable to sleep. I had been so uncomfortable the whole night and couldn't get any sleep.

"Shawn" I whispered quietly and he opened his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes.

"I can't sleep, I'm so uncomfortable and I'm in so much pain" I complained.

"Uh- do you want me to cuddle you?" He asks and I nodded. Shawn slowly pulled me back into him and I shuffled around trying to get comfortable but I just couldn't.

"It's not working" I cried.

"Let get some pillows maybe it will support your back" he suggests and I nodded. Shawn disappeared for a few minutes to gather as many pillows as he could.

I sat up and he fluffed all the pillows around me before I laid down. I snuggled up and finally was able to relax. "Better?" Shawn asks and I nodded as my eyes closed.

"This is going to be difficult for me now, I have no space" he says before getting on to the bed and laying the empty space.

I let out a laugh when I looked over at Shawn who was struggling to make himself comfortable. But he finally turned on his side and laid his arm over me before shuffling slightly closer.

"Comfy?" He asks he pulled the covers up and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I bet you're uncomfortable" I say with my eyes still closed.

"As long as you're comfortable nothing else matters" he says and I smiled before I felt his lips against my forehead.

I managed to sleep in until lunch then I was woken up by the smell of some delicious food. I was sat eating the large bowl of mac and cheese happily.

Lance sat opposite me eating a pizza bagel which he made. I stole one of his pizza bagels and he was going to fight me but I told him it was 'to feed the child' so he allowed me to have it.

Shawn sat beside me eating a salad. It was aggravating that he was being healthy and I was eating like a lazy slob.

"Oh my God" I groaned loudly and dramatically.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Shawn asked.

"No I'm not okay"

"What's wrong?" He asks and now both Lance and Cole looked worried.

"You're eating a salad and it's pissing me off" I complained making them chuckle.

"I'm confused" Shawn says.

"You're eating all healthy and I'm just eating junk and getting fat over here" I frowned and Shawn sighed before wrapping his arms around me.

"Babe, stop calling yourself fat. You're allowed to eat whatever you want, you're growing our little baby. And you won't get fat" he reassured me pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"That's it, I'm banning the word fat in this house" Shawn says.

"Fat" Cole, Lance and I all said at the same time unable to resist and Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Eat up and then we need to go to our appointment" Shawn says and I nodded.

Coco came in barking and immediately jumped up beside Lance and curled up to him. "She's been obsessed with me recently, I think I'm becoming her favourite" Lance bragged and I scoffed.

"Are you guys going to find out the gender today?" Cole asks.

"I hope so because every time we go the baby is in a weird position and they can't tell" I complained.

"It's always upside down and cooped up" Shawn added.

"I hope it's a girl" Cole says.

"Boy" Shawn and Lance say at the same time.

"I want a girl too" I agreeing with Cole.

"But I don't mind a little boy either" I added.

I just imagined a mini Shawn running around which made my heart swell.

"Hurry up otherwise we will run late" Shawn says and I groaned.

After I ate my mac and cheese and was satisfied, I went upstairs and changed. It was some loose sweat pants and a shirt. My hair pulled back into a bun before I let out a sigh.

"Ready?" Shawn asks and I nodded.

I froze for a second in the hall making Shawn stop and looked back at me. My stomach was churning and a burning feeling was hurting my throat.

"What's-"

"I'm going to puke" I say as I rushed to the bathroom bolting the door open.

I went head-straight to the toilet and let everything come out. Shawn's hand rubbing up and down my back as I puked everything up. I took a deep breath and flushed the toilet before going to wash my mouth out.

"I don't feel good" I whined as Shawn hugged me.

"I'll get you a lemonade on the way to make you feel better" he says and I nodded.
_

I sipped on my lemonade while we were waiting in the waiting area. Shawn was rubbing my thigh while we anxiously waited. "Are you nervous?" Shawn asks.

"I'm excited" I replied as I looked at him chewing on his bottom lip.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Uh- just a little. But I don't know- why- like- I'm not sure" he says nervously and I let out a laugh.

"Shawn's it's going to be fine" I say and he nodded pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Elaina Davis" we both hear a nurse yell making us both stand up.

Shawn held my hand while we followed the nurse who gave us a friendly smile. I followed the normal routine of pulling my shirt up and getting on the bed and all that.

Shawn held my hand as he sat beside me with a smile on his face. The nurse was an elderly woman who was so kind while chatting to us.

"There's your baby. All looking perfect and healthy" she says and I smiled happily.

"Lets see if we can find out the gender today" she hums while rolling the little roller all over my small bump.

"Well I can tell you, that you both are having a baby boy" she says and my heart beamed as tears began steaming down my face out of joy.

A boy.

A mini Shawn.

I couldn't be more happier and ecstatic with the news before looking over at Shawn who smiled at me. He wiped my tears but more and more was streaming down my cheeks.

"Beautiful" the nurse sang happily.

"I'll just get these printed and your documents. You can get ready now" she says wiping the gel off my stomach and I nodded.

As she walked out of the room and left us alone I wrapped my arms around Shawn's neck and sobbed happily. "Why are you crying so much?" He asks in confusion.

"I'm happy, I'm so happy" I beamed and he chuckled wiping my eyes.

"I'm happy too" he says pressing a kiss to my lips.

I couldn't be more happier then I was right now. I just couldn't wait until we got home to tell the boys too.

We were given our ultrasound pictures and sent home. Shawn was happy and so was I, the both of us walking out with a smile on our face.
-

"They're home!" We heard Lance yell before they came running towards us.

"Is it a girl or a boy?!" Lance exclaimed.

"It's a boy" Shawn says and they both let out cheers before hugging me carefully.

"Another boy in this house!" Screamed Lance as he cheered.

"I guess I have to return those baby girl dresses I ordered" Cole sighed and we all chuckled.

Another boy in the house and I as well as Coco would be the only girls.

My heart was so warm and filled with joy. Shawn wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my cheek. "I love you so much" he says and I smiled.

"I love you too" I say turning my head and letting him press a kiss to my lips.

I looked down at the ultrasound pictures and smiled.

A little baby boy...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

105K 6.2K 108
WARNING! Contains violence! Contains strong language! ARMOURED BEASTS MC MAINE CHARTER MAKE SURE TO READ SISTERS IN INK FIRST THEN RECKLESS IN INK! ...
3.7K 125 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...
3.3M 85.4K 44
Jessica. An 18 year old girl living at home in order to take care of her little sister. In the day and age that jessica lives in, America is run by t...
97.7K 1.7K 58
Ashley Alvarez. 17-year-old with a kind heart only for those close to her. She has a secret and that secret is that she is in a gang and her father...