Saviour-(s.m)

By babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

48

4.1K 120 128
By babyrosemendes

A/N: scared you all into thinking it was the end ;)
*

"Oh my God I miss you!" I yelled as I ran and literally jumped on Shawn and he stumbled back slightly.

"I missed you too" he says hugging me tightly before he placed a kiss in my lips.

It feels good to be back in Shawn's arms.

"Thank God you're fine, I was so worried because you didn't answer any phone calls" I say as I place my hands on his cheek.

"I'm sorry we got caught up celebrating because Ashton's gone" he says.

"Forever?" I ask.

"Forever" he says and I cheered.

"Finally! I can go outside now!" I cheered happily and Shawn laughed.

"That's what we're doing now. I'm going to take you shopping" he says and I gasped.

"Wow"

"It's also your birthday tomorrow" he smiled and I nodded.

"And we have something planned for you!" Lance's voice boomed from behind Shawn.

"You guys! I missed you both!" I smiled as I went and hugged them both.

"We missed you too, the whole plane ride here Shawn just sobbed and talked about how much he missed you" Cole says and I turned to look at Shawn.

"No I didn't, so shut the fuck up" he groaned in embarrassment.

"Oh I miss Elle. I just want her kisses and I need her" Lance mocked and impersonation of Shawn.

"Shut up" Shawn scowled at Lance making me giggle.

"Well Shawn and I are finally going out so I need to get ready!" I beamed as I kissed Shawn on the cheek and raced up the stairs.

I was so excited to freely be able to go out. It was a relief and a weight lifted off my shoulders and I didn't feel that scared anymore.

Also it was my birthday tomorrow, that meant we could celebrate freely and just have fun.
_

I held Shawn's hand as we walked around in the local mall. It was so busy but it felt good to be around loads of people in a busy place.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Shawn.

"Well we need to buy you a nice dress for tomorrow" He says and I grinned.

"As instructed by Lance and Cole your party planners" he says and I chuckled.

"Come on this way" Shawn says taking my hand and pulling me into a store.

"Wow" I breathed out as I looked at this huge store full of beautiful dresses.

"You can choose whatever you want" he says pressing a kiss to my cheek and I smiled.

Shawn followed behind me as my fingers touched the materials of the dresses as I looked through them.

"What about this?" I hear Shawn making me turn around. He held up a baby pink silk dress, it was very pretty.

"That's cute" I say and he smiled as I took it to examine it.

"Try it on" he says and I nodded.

"Let's look at more" I says and he nodded.

After twenty minutes Shawn's hands were full of dresses that I wanted to try on. I finally went to the fitting rooms with all the dress.

Shawn walked into the fitting room with me and I looked at him weirdly. "What are you doing in here?" I chuckled as he hooked up the dresses.

"I need to stay in here for protection" he says and I shook my head.

"Out, you can wait out there while I change" I say shooing him out and he huffed standing against the wall.

I first tried on a sparkly gold dress. It was pretty short but so beautiful with thin straps. I took my clothes off before pulling this dress up. I let out a deep breath after struggling into it.

I examined myself in the mirror and seen my stomach. Wow I need to lose weight.

I opened the curtain and Shawn's jaw immediately dropped to the ground. "Holy fuck, you look so beautiful" he says and I blushed.

"I might need a strapless bra I think or no bra" I say as I looked back in mirror.

"I have no words" he says as his arms wrapped around me and he placed a kiss on my neck.

"I think it's a bit too short" I say and he shrugged.

"It gives me more access" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Can you try on the one I chose?" He says and I nodded.

"Shoo" I say pushing him out and he frowns.

I pulled off the sparkly gold dress and took the silk one of the hook and slipped it on. "Oh my God!" I say.

"What happened?" Shawn exclaimed.

"Nothing I love it!" I exclaimed looking at myself in the mirror. Shawn yanked the curtain open and I turned around to show him.

"You look absolutely beautiful, that is your colour" he says and I smiled.

"Thank you" I grinned as he stepped closer and let his eyes examine me.

"You look so innocent in this" he says and I smiled up at him.

"But I know you're not" he whispered in my ear as his hot breath tickled my neck.

"Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught" I leaned to whisper as I bit his ear playfully.

"Elle you're playing a very dangerous game" he says as his grip tightened in my waist and he smirked at me.

"I know" I winked at him as I brushed my hand up his chest. His eyes darkened in lust as he pressed his lips to mine and I smiled before he pulled away.

I pushed his hands off me as I went to look in the mirror. "I've gone so fat, look at this chub" I say squeezing the fat through the material.

"You're not fat. You look so beautiful and I love this chub" he says and I smiled.

"It's very tight I feel like it might rip if I move to much but it's nice" I say.

"I really like this, what do you think?" I asked.

"Give me a twirl" he says and I giggled before slowly turning around to show him the dress.

"I'm getting hard just looking at your ass in this" he says bluntly and I gasped.

"Shawn!" I say as I shook my head.

"It's true" He says pulling my hand and pulling me into him.

"I might just fuck you in this changing room" he says and I shook my head.

"I don't think so. I'm getting out of this dress now" I say and he slid his hand down squeezing my behind.

"Shawn" I say pushing his hands off me.

"That's enough from you. Go wait out there" I say and he chuckled.

"I'm not going to be restraining myself tomorrow" he says from the other side of the curtain and I chuckled as I slipped out of the dress.

Shawn brought me the dress and also we stopped to get a few other things I needed. And now we went get some food. I held his hand as we walked into the food court and he brought me some McDonald's to eat.

I happily started eating and while Shawn started eating too. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" He asks and I nodded.

"I'm worried about what Lance and Cole are planning" he admits and I giggled.

"I'm so excited and I'm sure it's going to be good, whatever they've planned" I say and he shrugged.

"But I know one thing, you've seen me drunk so I get to see you drunk" he grins.

"Maybe you will see that" I winked...
*
*
*
A/N: her dress, sorry if you don't like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 63.9K 61
"Why can't you just stop being so angry with me all the time?" "Because I love you." *** He was the total o...
673 7 28
This story is also written on Episode Interactive and this is just a written up version. *** "I shouldn't be in your room. I'd be killed on the spot...
319K 7.2K 29
*Disclaimer, I wrote this when I was 14* Everything changes when "The Boy Next Door" moves in. He's mysterious, he's full of secrets. Shawn and Je...
3.7K 125 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...