Saviour-(s.m)

By babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

45

4.7K 116 166
By babyrosemendes

It's been almost a week and Shawn still hasn't got me a pet. And I don't want to ask him and get into more arguments but here I was sat by myself on the couch waiting for the boys to get home.

We also had a power out so nothing was working at all. I had been laying on the couch for three hours staring at the ceiling while some of the guards went to fix the problem.

Shawn and the boys headed out to the headquarters to sort out their next moves with Ashton and also try to find Natalie and sort her out properly.

Shawn had been working hard and now was so close to killing Ashton and getting rid of him and his gang entirely.

Soon we will be free.

I heard the cars pull up and I jumped up and ran dodging past the guards to the front door.

Shawn entered with his shirt soaked in blood and a slash across his cheek. I gasped at the sight and he frowned as I placed my hand on his arm. "What happened back there?" I exclaimed as Cole and Lance walked in.

"He couldn't control his temper is what happened" Cole says and Shawn rolled his eyes.

"He got into a fight with one of Ashton's men that was lurking around" Lance added.

"It's not my fault. That asshole was asking for it!" Shawn exclaims.

"We could have got information on Ashton if you didn't fucking kill him!" Cole yelled at Shawn.

"I was angry and the things he was saying aggravated me. I couldn't control it but God that felt good" he says.

"Shawn" I say as I shook my head at him.

"Let's get you cleaned up" I sighed as I took him to the kitchen and got the medical kit out.

"Shawn you need to try and control that temper. I hate seeing you like this" I say as I cleaned up his cheek and he looked into my eyes with guilt.

"Are you mad?" He asks.

"Not mad just disappointed. I know it's your job but if you came home without bleeding wounds it would be better" I say and he sighed.

"I'm sorry I should have listened to Cole but I was angry at the things he was saying. He mentioned your name and then I snapped and literally snapped his neck" he says.

"Oh Shawn" I say and he laughed.

"Can I have a kiss please?" He asks and I nodded as I placed a kiss on his lips.

"Now you can go shower up" I say and he nodded as he went to clean off.

As soon as Shawn stepped out of the kitchen both Cole and Lance came hugging me. "What is up with you two?" I asked suspiciously.

"We need a favour Elle" they both say and I chuckled before nodding.

"Of course"

"We've invited the girls we met at the party for dinner" Cole says and I beamed with excitement.

"That's great!" I beamed.

"What do you want me to do? Cook, choose outfits-"

"Can you tell Shawn? He's going to be a bit crazy when he finds out because he's worried about safety and whatever but these are good girls" Cole says and I nodded.

"I'll tell him and don't worry I'll handle him" I says and they smiled.

"They will arrive around 6pm. I'm going to start the cooking for dinner" Cole says.

"I'm just going to take a nap and save my energy for dinner" Lance says.

"I'll help you with-"

"You've done to much already Elle. You just go relax" he says shooing me out of the kitchen.

This was so exciting! Some actual female contact which I haven't had in months, only Natalie but she doesn't even deserve to be called a human.

I made my way upstairs and Shawn was already out of the shower just getting changed. "Hey there good looking" I smiled as I clicked my tongue and he immediately turned around.

"What are you up to?" He asks and I shook my head as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Nothing" I smiled and he raised his eyebrows but nonetheless hugged me tightly and I took a deep breath.

"So..."

"There it is" he laughs and I rolled my eyes.

"For dinner tonight, Lance and Cole have invited the girls that they met over for dinner" I say and his eye widen.

"Absolutely not. I'm not letting anyone in this-"

"Shawn I know you're worried about the safety but I can assure they are good girls. The boys trust them enough so that's it. We need to be happy and support them" I say and Shawn shook his head to object but I spoke before he could.

"They like these girls and the deserve a chance at love. You have me and we've both experienced so much love and happiness but they need to as well. So we're going to be happy for them" I say and he sighed.

"You're right and I am happy for them" he says and I smiled.

"I just feel like it's going to be awkward" he says and I shook my head.

"I'll be next to you the whole time and you can hold my hand if you want. We're just going to eat dinner and talk but then leave so they all can have time to themselves" I say.

"Is that okay?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Oh I'm so excited! I feel like a mom ready to meet her sons girlfriends" I exclaimed and Shawn shook his head with a laugh.
-

I was extremely excited for dinner today. I showered and put on a really nice dress and did my hair. I didn't really have makeup so I decided to go bare faced. Shawn wasn't in his room so I went to find him.

Dinner was already smelling good. I made my way into the office where Shawn was working. He lifted his head up to look at me and he grinned.

"You look beautiful" he says and my cheeks blushed as I made my way around to him.

"Thank you" I smiled as I landed in his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You always distract me from my work" He says and I laughed before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"It's going to be time for dinner soon anyway so you can pack this up" I say and he nodded.

Just as Shawn was about to speak the doorbell rang and I let out a squeal. "They're here! I'm so excited" I beamed as I slid off his lap.

Shawn and I both made our way downstairs hand in hand, I could hear the chatter and laughter making me excited.

"Elle!" Lance cheered and all eyes turned towards Shawn and I.

"Hey" I smiled immediately becoming shy as I stood beside Shawn.

"This is Elle. The real boss of the house" Lance says as he pulled me forward and I smiled.

I stood meekly in front of the two girls who were taller then me.

Both extremely beautiful but different. Isabella had blue hair and very pale skin, and Eva had brown curly hair and tanned skin.

"Isabella and Eva" Lance says and they both smiled.

"Hi" I say and they both 'awed' and have me a hug which was so nice and welcoming.

"That is Shawn" Cole announces and they looked at Shawn who just nodded at them.

"Well let's all have some dinner" Cole says as the girls followed him and they all four disappeared.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter" Shawn chuckles.

"What makes you say that?" I ask grabbing his arm.

"You're the tiniest in the room. You looked so cute in the little group hug" Shawn laughed as he squeezed me.

"For your information I'm 5'6 okay" I snapped and he laughed.

"No you are not, you are 5'2" Shawn says and I shook my head.

"Those girls are 5'6 so you can't be that tall" he says and I huffed.

"Fine my darling you a 5'6, my mini giant" he says as kissed me and then we both walked into the kitchen taking our seats at the dining table. The dining table we never used.

Most of dinner went by pretty good. Isabella was a tattoo artist and Eva was a dancer. Their fathers were in the mafia, however they still live normal lives outside the mafia life. They both were so kind and so sweet.

"Can I ask you girls a question?" Shawn's voice spoke suddenly.

He hadn't spoken the whole night until now which made all of us curious, including me.

"Sure" Eva smiles.

"How tall are you both?" Shawn asks and I glared at him.

Why did I feel like this was coming?

"I'm 5'7" Isabella spoke.

"I'm 5'6" Eva added.

They were very tall girls like super models but not too tall. Shawn let out a chuckle and I shook my head at him.

"That's funny because Elle said that she was 5'6" Shawn says and everyone looked at me before they all bursted into laughter.

"Elle you're like 4'11" Cole says and I frowned.

"I'm not 4'11!" I exclaimed as I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows sitting with a pout on my face as everyone continued to make fun of me.

"Elle you're like 5'2 but that's cute, you're at a really good height" Isabella says and I shrugged.

Dinner went well and now everyone headed off doing their own things. I volunteered to wash up while everyone enjoyed since I had nothing else to do.

Once I cleaned up I decided to go to bed, I didn't know how long the girls were staying but I wanted to say goodbye to them.

None of them were in the living room and I went upstairs seeing both of the boy's doors shut.

Well they're busy.

Maybe I'll see the girls in the morning.

I want to Shawn's room which was down the hall and once I opened it Shawn grinned at me. "There's my 5'6 giant girlfriend" he mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Will you stop it" I groaned as I went to change into his t-shirt and face planted into the bed.

"I'm sorry but it's funny" he laughed before he came landing on top of me.

"Dinner wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be" Shawn says and I nodded.

"They're really nice girls and they're good for Cole and Lance" I say and Shawn agreed.

He placed a kiss on my lips and placed his hand on either side of my face. Our tongues gliding over each other slowly and his hands fell the the hem of his t-shirt. I immediately broke away and shook my head.

"Shawn we can't, they'll hear us" I say.

"They're busy too, so let's have fun" he says.

"What if they're not busy and they-"

"Trust me they are busy, they came to me for condoms" he says and I laughed.

"But I'm not quiet" I say.

"I guess you're going to have to be quiet then" he smirked.

"Fine" I say and he grinned before he pulled the shirt over my head...
*
*
*
-
A/N: character visual but you can imagine whoever you want.

Isabella - (found her on google)

Eva - (found her on google)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 7 28
This story is also written on Episode Interactive and this is just a written up version. *** "I shouldn't be in your room. I'd be killed on the spot...
369K 9.8K 73
™️©️⚠️ All the covers and pics are AI generated pictures I made. They aren't exactly perfect but they sum up how I imagined the characters. Going th...
319K 7.2K 29
*Disclaimer, I wrote this when I was 14* Everything changes when "The Boy Next Door" moves in. He's mysterious, he's full of secrets. Shawn and Je...
128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...