Saviour-(s.m)

De babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... Mais

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

41

4.2K 135 178
De babyrosemendes

S H A W N -

I took a deep breath before waking with Cole and Lance into the huge mansion.

The parties Roberto always threw were extravagant, gold, loud and his money's worth.

Other mafia members attended his parties and of course Roberto had a no weapon and no violence rule. That rule has being going on for almost over twenty years which everyone respected.

I faked a smile as I saw Roberto approaching me as he always did. To say he was a powerful man, he was also extremely friendly and nice which is probably because of his wife and daughter. No one was like Roberto, everyone was horrible and ruthless.

"Shawn! My son come here" he beamed pulling me into a hug as he harshly patted my back. I felt his thick rings digging into my spine.

"Cole and Liam" he laughed loudly before yanking each of them into a hug.

"It's Lance" Lance chokes out as he was being crushed by Roberto. I tried to hide my amused smirk but it was too funny because this always happened.

"Let me get Mia" he says as he bolted off to find his daughter.

"If that old hag calls me Liam one more time I swear I will kill him" Lance complained but Cole and I just laughed.

Roberto came back with his daughter Mia. Who looked exactly like Roberto's wife; long ginger hair, bright green eyes and freckles.

"Happy birthday" all of us said to her and she smiled thanking us.

"You all may enjoy" Roberto laughed before he left with Mia. Leaving us three all alone.

"I need a drink" I say and the boys agreed as we went to go and get some alcohol.

Also the alcohol served here was the most finest and the most expensive, I helped myself to everything of course.

Cole handed me some wine which I gladly took. They also took a glass each and then we glanced around.

"Well I'm going to go and find myself a lady, because this is the only fucking chance I have" Lance says as he disappeared.

"Time to put my game face on" Cole says before he also left too and that meant I'm by myself.

I wish Elle was here with me, she would have out done everyone in the room.

She would have been the most beautiful girl in the room by far if she was here.

I sighed before pulling my phone out to call Mike the guard at home that was taking care of Elle. "Hello Mike"

"Hello sir" he answered.

"How's everything down down there? And Elle where is she?" I asked.

"Everything is under control and Miss Elle is in her room" he says and I sighed.

"Can you give her the phone I need to speak to her" I say.

"Yes sir" he says before I heard shuffling and him knocking on a door. I heard some mumbling too before I finally heard Elle's voice.

"Hello Shawn" her sweet voice hit my ears and I closed my eyes.

"Hey Elle, are you okay?" I asked before I opened my eyes and went to find a quiet hallway.

"I'm fine, just bored and I miss you" she says and I smiled.

"I miss you too. I wish I could've brought you here, Lance and Cole have left me all alone" I say and she giggles.

"Where have they gone?" She asks.

"They're gone to work their magic on some of the women out there" I say and she laughs.

"Oh God but Cole still has his pink beard" she says and I laughed.

"Let's hope someone out there likes it then" I say and she agreed.

"Shawn!" I heard my name making me look over to see Roberto waving.

"Elle I have to go but I'll see you at home later, okay? I love you" I say.

"Okay I love you too" she says before making the sound of a kiss and then ending the call.

I shoved my phone into my pocket before turning around and walking to Roberto. "Can I speak to you in my office?" He asks and I nodded as I followed him through.

I followed him into the ginormous office and took a seat. He sat in front of me and took a cigar which he began to smoke as I continued to sip on my wine.

"So Shawn, obviously you're young and are running your own side of the mafia. I was thinking since you're a good man maybe we should join alliances" he says and my ears perked up.

Alliances.

That means more power and control.

I love power and control.

"That would be a great idea. I do want to expand for protection and business purposes" I say and he smiled.

"Obviously we will need heirs to take over after us. So I think if you and Mia get to know each other for three months tops, we can settle an engagement" he says and I spat my wine out.

"What?" I choked.

"If we were to be alliances, I want you to marry Mia" he says and I shook my head.

"With all due respect, I cannot marry Mia and we don't have to be alliances that way. We could become partners" I say and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"The only way we could be alliances is if you marry my daughter, otherwise you could betray me in the back but becoming family, you couldn't betray me" he says and I shook my head.

"Family can betray each other too but I'm sorry Roberto but I don't want to marry Mia" I say and he sighed.

"This would have been a great business opportunity for you and expansion for your gang" he sighs.

"It would be great but I don't want to be alliances if it included marrying Mia, I'm not going to do any of that" I say and he nodded.

"Very well then you may leave" he says and I stood up to leave. I still wasn't convinced that he let me off that easily.

The night went on and I consumed so many delicious appetisers and expensive alcoholic drinks.

"Shawn!" I heard the beaming voice of Natalie's as she hooked her arm around me.

"What do you want?" I spat before I unhooked her arm.

"Let's go upstairs and have some private time, I miss you" she says as she hugged me tightly and rested her head in the crook my neck.

"Stop it" I say trying to push her off me. She attached her lips on my neck kissing me but I pushed her off.

"Stop Natalie, don't you understand" I yelled and she scoffed moving away.

I sighed before sitting down and letting out a yawn. Lance and Cole were having the time of their lives with a girl each attached to them.

I'm glad someone's having a good time except me, I just want to go back to Elle.

"Hey man do you need a drink?" I heard a voice before looking up at a waiter stood with a tray of drinks.

"Yes please, can I get two?" I say and he handed me two which I drowned pretty quickly.
__

C O L E -

I stood with Isabella who was a beautiful girl and wasn't disgusted by my pink beard. She actually liked it which made me feel more confident.

Lance was stood over on the other side too and Shawn was somewhere by himself taking all the free drinks.

While Isabella was taking behind her I could see Shawn, who looked extremely drunk.

He never ever gets drunk. Ever.

He stood up stumbling around before Natalie came into my view. She helped him but then suddenly was taking him away from the crowd.

This doesn't seem good.

"Um- Isabella, I'm sorry but I need to use the restroom. I'll be back" I say and she nodded.

"Hurry back" she grinned before she kissed my cheek and I went to get Lance.

"So then I pulled out the gun that was taped to me and -"

"Lance!" I smiled as I cut into his conversation.

"I'm sorry but I need to talk to you" I say and he glared at me before moving his eyes towards the girl next to him.

"I'm so sorry, I'm Cole but I really need to talk Lance for a quick minute" I say and she understood letting him go.

"I was going to tell my badass stories before you ruined it" Lance complained and I dragged him with me.

"Will you just shut the fuck up and follow me?" I yelled as I pulled him with me.

"What are we doing?" He asks and I groaned before I had to explain to him what I seen and all the suspicions I was having.

I could hear noises coming from one the doors. "They have to be in here" I say and Lance nodded I took a deep breath before opening the door.

Lance let out a shriek and I punched his shoulder. "My eyes!" He screams and I glared at him.

"Natalie what are you doing?" I exclaimed as her and Shawn were half naked but he was unconscious.

"Get out!" She yelled and I went over pulling her off Shawn.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled and she let out a sob.

"I love him! I'm the one he needs to be with" she cried.

"Oh give me a break you disgusting bitch. You thought drugging him and sleeping with him was going to break him and Elle up? Did you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Well you thought wrong because I would never let a low life butch like you ruin their relationship. Shawn deserves more and that's not you" I spat.

"You're going to be in so much trouble. Just wait" I say and she scowled at me.

"Lets take him home" I say and Lance pulled him up and I helped drag him out.

"I'll make sure I get my revenge!" She screamed but we ignored her.

"I like butterflies oooh" Shawn sang as we dragged him out.

"You need help bud" I say and Lance let out a laugh.

"I can't wait to annoy him with this tomorrow" Lance says and I laughed agreeing.

I put him into the car and took a deep breath before closing the door and resting on the car. I looked at Lance who only started laughing.

"Lets go back and get those girls numbers before we take his drunk-ass home" Lance says and I nodded.

This has been a long night...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Locked( Book 1) De A.Lynn

Mistério / Suspense

274 1 49
What would you do if you were held against your will? What would you do if you knew the kidnapper was not to blame, but someone else much higher? Ca...
319K 7.2K 29
*Disclaimer, I wrote this when I was 14* Everything changes when "The Boy Next Door" moves in. He's mysterious, he's full of secrets. Shawn and Je...
3.3M 85.4K 44
Jessica. An 18 year old girl living at home in order to take care of her little sister. In the day and age that jessica lives in, America is run by t...
105K 6.2K 108
WARNING! Contains violence! Contains strong language! ARMOURED BEASTS MC MAINE CHARTER MAKE SURE TO READ SISTERS IN INK FIRST THEN RECKLESS IN INK! ...