Saviour-(s.m)

By babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

39

4.9K 131 104
By babyrosemendes

Shawn and I were both sat on the steps outside, I was feeling super hot inside so we decided to sit outside where it was breezy. The guards were obviously outside but I didn't care.

I knew Shawn was uncomfortable because he hates showing any emotion around anyone, that's not me.

I thought it was adorable.

"Why is it hot inside but not outside?" I complained.

"Because the air conditioning is broken and it's going to get fixed tomorrow" he says and I groaned.

"So we have to sleep in the heat!" I exclaimed and he nodded.

"I don't think I can sleep in the heat" I frowned.

"We can open the balcony doors which will let the cool air in" he says and I shrugged. 

"Do you not like summer?" He asks.

"I like summer but just not at night when it's hot, you get all sweaty and it's hard to sleep" I say and he nodded.

"I mean I'm okay but for you we're going to need air conditioning for summer and heaters for winter" he chuckles and I nodded.

"I have pros and cons with different weather types" I say and he laughed. 

"I also will need fluffy socks in the winter because I get cold feet and I mean they turn into ice" I say and he laughed.

"I get really cold feet too in the winter" he adds.

"Well we both need fluffy socks then" I say and she shook his head.

"Fuck no, I'm not wearing fluffy socks" he shook his head and I giggled.

"We will see about that" I say and he was adamant that he wasn't going to wear fluffy socks, but I would make him one day.

I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze graze across my skin making me relax. It was nice being out here, of course I wasn't allowed out anymore then this and I wouldn't want to either.

Especially after what happened last time, I don't even want to think about going inside.

I wrapped my arms around Shawn and rested my head on his shoulder. "Shall we go back inside?" He asks and I shook my head.

"Give me a kiss" I say as I lifted my head up and poured my lips to him. He hesitantly looked at the guards behind me and as he was distracted I pushed my lips against his.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me and shook his head in disapproval but I kissed him again.

He placed his hand over my lips clamping my mouth. "Inside only" he whispered.

I licked his hand making him jump and remove his hand. "Ew did you just lick my hand?" He exclaimed wiping his hand on his jeans.

"That's not the only thing I will lick" I smirked and I knew he was getting flustered with the guards around watching us.

"Elle..." he warned with his eyes widened so I would stop.

But that only encouraged me more.

"What?" I say pretending I didn't know.

"Stop Elle, I know what you're doing" he says and I shook my head.

I leaned against him again and his arm went around my back to support me. "What am I doing?" I whispered against his ear as my hand traced up and down his chest.

"Elle you're playing a dangerous game" he warned again as he looked at me shaking his head. I only grinned at him before wrapping my arms around him and squishing him tightly.

"Elle!" He exclaimed.

"Fine no more hugs and kisses for you then" I say as I let go of him and scooted over.

Just as Shawn was about to say something we could hear Cole shouting "Shawn!" in a panicked tone. We both turned our heads as Cole came outside taking a deep breath.

"What happened?" Shawn asks immediately standing up.

"We need to talk upstairs, nothing to worry about" he says calmly but I could still sense something wrong in his tone.

"Elle I'll be back, you can stay out here if you want" Shawn says and I nodded. The both of them disappeared and I continued to sit outside feeling the cool breeze.

Suddenly, I heard glass smashing from inside and a lot of yelling. I quickly shot up and ran inside and up to the office where the noise was coming from.

Should I go inside?

I have to they might end up killing each other from the sounds of things. I took a deep breath and braces myself before opening the door and as soon as I stepped inside they all turned to me and were instantly quiet.

"Elle go" Shawn says and I shook my head stepping more into the office.

"Elle" he warned but I still ignored him.

"I think you all should clear your heads before talking again" I say.

"I'm not talking to him" Cole spat at Shawn who glare at him.

"Well I don't want to talk you either" Shawn spat.

"Alright no one has to talk to each other, just go out" I say.

"Get out" Shawn yelled at them and I glared at him.

"Just kick us out for being right, you coward!" Cole yelled back at him.

I had never witnessed them angry at each other before. I've seen their temper but never with each other, this was something very uncomfortable.

"You're not fucking right. Get lost" Shawn growled.

"You're being such a bitch. So selfish and arrogant!" Cole screamed at him.

"I don't care. This is my house and I'll do what I want. If you can't accept it, you can get out" Shawn spat.

"That's enough out of you" I say and shook my head at Shawn so he didn't say anything else to make matters worse.

Cole stormed out and Lance followed as they slammed the office door behind them making me jump.

"Calm down and then we can talk" I say to Shawn who was heaving with anger and his fists clamped tightly. I knew matters would become worse if I didn't leave.
___

The rest of the night was uncomfortable and awkward. Cole and Lance made no noise, each of them were in their own rooms. It was horrible I didn't like this at all between all three of them.

Shawn stayed in his office the whole time too, I was just left wondering around. I made some dinner and gave it to each of them separately but I don't know if they have even ate.

It was getting late and I was tired so I went to bed, and that meant Shawn's bed.

It was still super hot as the air conditioning wouldn't be fixed until tomorrow. I groaned in annoyance to the heat so I opened the balcony door slightly. I just had a fear incase someone broke in.

I then stripped off completely only leaving myself in my underwear. When I'm feeling hot, I feel really hot and the only way to cool down is air conditioning which we didn't have.

I turned the lights off and laid in bed just staring out of the gap between the balcony doors, wondering when Shawn will come to bed.

However, after ten minutes of me rolling around the door opened. Shawn walked in quietly and took his clothes off before he slipped into the bed with a deep sigh, he felt around and his hand landed on my stomach before he shuffled closer to me.

His hand stroked up and down before touching my left breast. He suddenly removed his hand before doing the same movement. "Are you naked?" He asks and I let out a giggle.

"I'm wearing underwear" I say.

"What are you up to?" He asks with a hint of playfulness in his tone.

"Nothing, I'm just hot" I say and he sniggered.

"I already know that" he chuckles before he moves closer to me and pulls me into his chest. He placed a kiss on my lips before rubbing a hand up and down my back.

"You didn't want to hug and kiss me before and now you do" I say and he sighed.

"Please give me affection after that brawl" he sighed sadly and my heart saddened.

"Come here" I say as I wrapped my arms around him with our bodies moulded together.

I lifted myself up to kiss him, we kissed softly and the passionately as his tongue swiped across my bottom lip before slipping into my mouth. His hands roaming up and down my bare back as our lips moved against each other's.

We broke away and I dipped my head down to his jaw and then kissing him all the way down to his neck sucking on one spot making him curse and dig his fingers into my hips.

I let out a quiet chuckle as I rested against his chest and he sighed again. I knew something was bothering him deeply and it was probably after that fight he had with the boys.

I was boiling hot but I didn't care as I hugged him tightly. "Everything's going to be okay Shawn, don't worry" I say.

He shuffled down slight and I wrapped my arms around him. He laid on top of me with his head resting in the crook of my neck. My fingers stroked through his hair as he tried to relax.

"I don't know if it's going to be fine" he admits.

"Whatever happens you know whatever you're doing is for their best interested" I say and he hummed.

"Just don't worry about it now, just get some sleep" I say and he nodded as his eyes closed and his breath steadied and fanned against the skin of my chest.

He was so beaten down and stressed with whatever went down today which was sad. Also upsetting that he fell out with his best friends.

I closed my eyes and Shawn let out a groan making my eyes open. He moved his head indicating he still wanted me to brush my fingers through it. He kissed my neck lightly as to say 'thank you'.

I smile to myself as I continued brushing my fingers through his hair...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Escape By Annabelle

Mystery / Thriller

153K 3.3K 43
I quickly grabbed my keys and left the apartment to head towards my car. It was already dark outside, but it wasn't cold, I didn't need a jacket. I g...
2.6M 63.9K 61
"Why can't you just stop being so angry with me all the time?" "Because I love you." *** He was the total o...
430K 9.3K 45
''I'm the leader of this gang,'' he informed me. ''Is that supposed to intimidate me or something?'' I asked with raised eyebrows. ''It should.'' ___...
443 22 11
Shawn Kemply meets Duke Santiago an underground leader. He feels so submissive when he's with him, even knowing he's a mob boss he feels he's heart...