Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁

9.7K 393 111
By ashhxwrites

Jada Pierce

"Stopppp! That tickles!" I laughed loud, as he kissed against my stomach, his beard tickling the exposed skin. "Jaron, I swear!" I continued to laugh, as he chuckled against my skin.

I know, I know. Who would've thought me and Shooter doing this? Well no one knows, we've been keeping things private between us for the last month and a half. I'm sure our friends suspect something going on between us, but they're not going to speak on it because it's none of their business. We'll let them know when we're ready.

"Why you always tryna fight a nigga off?" He questioned, a chuckle parting his lips. I knew he was playing, that's all we do. "I'm fuckin wit you, you been workin?" He asked, looking up at me as his chin laid on my stomach, his hands caressing my sides.

Tough man but has a gentle side, it's a win!

I rubbed the back of his neck, as I always did to soothe him. I know he has rough days, but he always seems to turn it around and ask about my day. I've never been with someone who was so involved in my life, and it sucks that I had waited this long to have that. I don't know, maybe I blocked my blessing when Jaron and I first met, I kept him as a friend cause I was in a relationship at that time too.

I guess it's our moment now?

"I have." I started off, nodding slowly. "I have a couple things written in my notebook. I'm hitting up the studio soon, so I can lay a couple tracks down." I chuckled silently, biting the corner of my lip.

"Word? Lemme see what you got." He squeezed my sides gently as he sat up, causing me to playfully roll my eyes and reach for my notebook that sat on the side dresser. My life written out in those lyrics and what I've been through. I watched as he read a couple pages, nodding his head. "You gon kill this shit, shorty." He looked to me, nudging my chin with his knuckle.

"You think so?" I furrowed my brows gently, I always felt people didn't need to hear my shit, but it was my truth. No one was living my life, they didn't see half the things I saw. "Thanks for always supporting me, Ja." I smiled at him, leaning forward and kissing his cheek. I chuckled when he smacked his teeth, and took the time to kiss me.

"Tryna play me like we some fourth graders or sumn." He laughed, only for his demeanor to change when he heard his phone vibrate against the dresser. "Lemme take this." He gave me an apologetic look, but I shrugged it off. I knew what his business consisted of, I wasn't about to stop him.

As he went out towards the living room, I grabbed my phone and went to the text thread between my girls and I. I missed my girls, we need some quality time together, like a full girls day with no niggas in our way. I know we have Sunday dinner coming up, and that's at Ava's house this time.

Trap Princesse$ 🤪🤑
I miss y'all beetches! On Sunday when we link, we need to plan a girls trip 🤪 no niggas 🙅🏼‍♀️ or silly bitches in the way lol. What y'all think?

Hearing my door open, I looked up at an upset Jaron. I furrowed my brows together, what the fuck just happened? As I was about to open my mouth to speak, he went ahead and spoke.

"I'm sorry I gotta cut our time short J," he walked over to me, his face never softening. He bent down kissing the top of my head, "I'll see you later, aight." He cupped my chin, rubbing his thumb against my chin.

"Be safe." I nodded gently, knowing not to question him. I already knew it wasn't the best of news, so I had to stay in my position. "Call me when you get in, ok?" I looked up at him.

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"The fuck you mean she ain't answer her phone?!" My brows furrowed as I sped over to Anahi's place, "I was just on the phone with her ten minutes ago." This shit was aggravating, my heartbeat racing.

It's ironic how I was thinking bout anything happening to her, and this shit happens. She called me frantic, and all I told her to do was calm down and that I'll be on my way, the last thing for her to do was to freak out. Look where the fuck that got us!

"Fuck it, call Shooter and tell him to meet us at their pad."

"First things first, I need you to relax nigga. I'm just as lost as you." Cassius spat, I waved him off as he went on to call Shooter. "Aye nigga, meet us at Nini's and Ny's....some shit ain't sittin right, so just meet us there....bet, see you."

The rest of the ride was silent between us, the music at an annoyingly loud bass to just drown out the thoughts. Even when I tried to think about different things, the worst kept popping up. Just that feeling of not being able to be there to protect her, rubbed me the wrong way. I still don't know what happened, so it's just scenarios coming to mind. I always think the worst and how to come out of something, cause not everything is always gon be good.

Pulling into their driveway, their cars were still parked out front, a few lights on in the house. Pulling the keys out the ignition, Shooter had pulled into the driveway shortly after. Getting out of our trucks, we didn't bother to dap up but to just go towards the front door.

I inspected the entry way, nothing seemed off, my guys behind me scoping the scene around us. I inhaled a deep breath, reaching for the door handle to push it in, only for the door to be locked still. If they didn't answer the door, then shit should still be cool on the inside.

"The door is still locked." I looked behind me and to Cassius and Shooter, my brows still furrowed. Wasn't shit making sense, and I hated that. "Let's go to the backyard." I nodded my head for us to move in that direction.

There was no other way but to hop the gate and open the door from the other side to let Cassius and Shooter in. We were being as quiet as we can, my gun already out my waistband and in my hand. I wasn't taking no chances, cause we don't even know what's going on.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath as I rounded the corner, the back door already slid open. I told Anahi about keeping this door unlocked, and now look. "Y'all be quiet." I muttered, walking into the house, scouting the area. I signaled for them to scout the bottom half as I would go upstairs.

It was too quiet in their house, they'd either have music playing or the tv running just to keep some noise around the house, but there wasn't any of that. I checked all the rooms upstairs, not finding shit of theirs.

"Ayo, East!" Cassius shouted from downstairs, I turned on the heels of my feet and jogged down the steps to where they were at in the living room. "Nigga, somebody playin games." He roughly shook his head, as he pointed at the coffee table.

I inspected the scattered pictures, seeing that someone's been following them. There were even pictures of us out together too. I clenched my jaw, tucking the gun back in my waistband as I went to pick up the pictures and look through them, turning them around to look at the back to see if there was any type of message.

Nothing.

"I want the word around the street, someone has to know sumn." I let out a harsh breath, looking around the living room to see if anything was misplaced or tampered with. "Ain't nobody safe out here." I spat, feeling my mood had shifted.

"Y'all look at this," Shooter said, waving us over to the island in the kitchen, "a bum nigga left behind this." He chuckled bitterly.

3 DAYS LATER

Anahi Santiago

I woke up with a pounding headache, bringing my hand up only to hear a rattling sound causing my eyes to shoot open and see that one of my hands were cuffed to the bed. I felt my body heat up, I was livid!

Where the fuck am I, and who did this? For what?!

Taking in my surroundings, the room I occupied was small, dingy and it reeked of mildew. A small square window in the middle of the room, the little bit of sun shining through. The only thing that came to mind was Nayeli and if she was safe, cause I swear if anything happens to my little sister I'm fighting everybody.

I'll kill for my sister, period!

Breathe Anahi, just breathe. I coached myself, still struggling to move in this tiny ass bed. It was to no avail, I was stuck here.

Whoever did this is a weak ass bitch, and I know Cairo has enemies but if they did this for retaliation, they already lost.

"Bitch ass niggas." I grumbled, my throat drier than the Sahara desert. I needed some damn water! The saliva that was in my mouth wasn't helping.

I felt dirty. I needed to shower and brush my teeth. I don't even know how long it's been since this shit happened, all I know is that someone better be looking for us!

"What the fuck?!" I heard my sisters voice, but I didn't see her in the same space as me, or maybe because it was dark in here. Her voice felt near. "Ani, what happened? Where are you?" She quizzed, I heard the rattling come from another bed, she was cuffed too.

"Over here." My voice low as a cough escaped. Clearing my throat, I brought my free hand up moving a piece of hair out my face. "I think they have us each on one side of the room."

"This is really happening!?" I could tell that she frowned, the way her tone was, was not a good one. No one really wants to be in this situation because all you can really think about is how you're going to survive. "Why us?" She questioned, her voice cracking.

I didn't have an answer for that, because I honestly didn't know why. Who ever is ready to be kidnapped? That shit can happen at any moment when you're off guard. We all were, Cairo and them been focused on other things business wise, and this was now added. I doubt they'll be looking for us, but then again I don't know. I wonder if he ever made it to my house.

Shaking the thoughts off, I had to think positive...but how could I? It's literally life or death right now, and we've never really been in this type of situation.

"I don't know why they chose us, Neli. We just have to focus on getting out, play their game." I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"You right." Nayeli agreed, about to speak again but we heard footsteps creek against some steps, causing us both to keep quiet.

I kept my vision on the ceiling, controlling my breathing. I didn't know who we were about to see on the other side, but whoever it was is weak. Imma say it again and again, cause we have no ties to what they're involved in.

"Y'all up?" The voice spoke, an all too familiar voice at that. Why the fuck would he do this? Snakes were every where! I looked over to him as he turned the light on in the room, my face emotionless. "Why the long face, Anahi? I'd thought you be happy to see me." He fake pouted.

I rolled my eyes, this nigga has been to my house plenty of times, and for him to plan this shit out was beyond me. Why would he do his homies like that? Unless Cairo knows that Izzy's whack ass pulled this shit, I'm completely done!

"Fuck you, Isaiah! Why are we here?!" I questioned, my jaw clenched as I tried to hold back my tears.

It wasn't one of those sad cries either, y'all know how you get really, really, really pissed? It's that type of cry, I was ready to explode on his bum ass!

"All this hostility," Izzy made a tsk sound with his mouth, shaking his head, his arms folding over his chest. "Tone it down, ma. I would hate to have to kill you, and that's what y'all don't want." He licked his lips, walking further into the room. "Ya nigga don't know what's goin on, so don't worry about East. He won't be able to find you here." He smirked, sitting at the edge of the bed I sat on, looking from me and Nayeli. "This shit was too easy, I wasn't tryna do it at first, but a nigga needed his money. Y'all were the best targets, ain't no one knew y'all but the crew...so would y'all be missed?"

This man is psychotic! Who the fuck strategizes this type of scheme, and betray their friends, family? He's known most of them since they were in high school, it's just crazy what money could do to people.

Everybody wants some type of power, but how far will they get until they get caught?

"You really think they won't find out?" I questioned, my tone harsh. "You are so sorry, you know that?"

"I know how to play my part Anahi, they'll never know." He held a crooked smile, his eyes darkening. "I'll bring y'all some shit to freshen up, y'all stink." He pushed himself off the bed, and walking back out.

I hate him.

Nayeli Santiago

I sat up on the bed I was laying on, the light on as Isaiah left out after dropping us off some stuff to freshen up, food on the dresser. I wasn't eating shit, cause who knows if he poisoned the meal or not, I no longer trusted him. He made sure to uncuff us, making sure to keep the main door locked so we couldn't escape.

He was forreal a clown ass nigga. We'll play his little game for now. He'll end up getting caught up someway, somehow cause to be honest he isn't the smartest individual. Sure he was able to come up with this wicked plan, but there's only so much time until he'll slip up. I've been around him long enough to know how he operates, he tells on himself when intoxicated and he didn't know how to stay sober.

This was comical.

My only thought process was how my sister is doing, and whenever this blows over, what's gonna happen to Izzy? Death.

He's playing a dangerous game.

He should know how Cairo and Cassius are with their tempers, but when this unfolds they're gonna feel that betrayal x100 and it sucks. Not everyone in your circle is good for you, and Izzy so happens to be that person. He used to be cool to be around, but now I see why he acted the way around us, tryna get close.

"You okay?" I heard Anahi say, looking over to me. I shook my head gently, which caused her to sigh and get up from the bed she was on. "We're gon be fine Neli, we just have to trust that we'll get out of here safe."

"We don't even know how long we've been here. So how do you know we'll get out of here in one piece?" I scratched the itch off my forehead, feeling my brows contort towards the middle. "That nigga looks at us with pleasure cause he 'won'." I rolled my eyes hard, clenching my tiny fists.

"He didn't win shit, believe that." She gave me a stern look, and I just nodded. Pops didn't raise no punks. "I'm not saying we're getting out of here tomorrow, but I feel something transpiring. Let's just focus on keeping our energy up."

I couldn't argue with my sister, we're all we had in this mess. I trusted her more than myself at times, because I knew Anahi had my best interest at heart. She would never put us in a situation we couldn't get out of, and though we didn't see this coming, this would just make her go ten times harder than before. She has my back, just like I have hers.

We're getting out of here, one way or another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
52.1K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
EAST By 👽

Romance

203K 8.1K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
107K 3.7K 56
#4 / Toxic / 313 🗣 EXPLICIT AN ALL MY OWN CONTENT! 🗣 Growing Up is Hard But A few Teens figure out the fast life is Kinda Fun.