The Bad Boy Is My Stepbrother...

By Queen_Essie966

After being forced to move to another state in the United States of America, a seventeen-year-old girl named... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Fan Art
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 22

10.1K 315 81
By Queen_Essie966

Vote for a vote! Help vote on this chapter family.       :)

If you didn't notice already I change Caleb's older brother name who was called Harry before now is called Jeremiah. I forgot that there was already a guy name Harry in the book who is Carly's school friend. I also change Madison's younger sister who was called Carey now her name is called Alessandra. Sounds more like an Italian name herself for an Italian woman. Sorry for the confusion guys.

And my book was eligible to join the Watty 2019 this year. I won't make it without you guys helping me out! On with the story.

Carly

I watched as Dad danced freely with Madison all over the dance floor area with all the other guests who attended the wedding shortly joined afterwards when the DJ gave them permission to. We all had announced our little memorial speech as soon as we entered inside where the wedding reception was airing. Almost anyone was sitting down on the chairs listening to the music instead they were all partying. I was the only one who wasn't dancing. I lean my head on the wall, watched as everyone enjoyed their time and nodded my head to the music that was now playing.

If you keep staying like this you'll look like a loner.

There was only one person who I wanted to dance with tonight. I look around my area and searched for Caleb who was dancing on the dance floor with a beautiful red headed girl who looked to be in her mid twenties. I would be lying to myself if I wasn't feeling jealous the way the girl started grinding on him. It made me wanted to do physical actions that I didn't wanted to commit.

I really like him. I like when he was around. There was always something so mysterious and dark about him that made me wanted him even more.

Not because of the way he use to treat me but the way he makes me feel when I'm with him sometimes. There were times where he would be like a whole jerk to me and there were times where he would be so sweet and such a angel to me. When he plays that character I know that that's truly him talking especially when he's drunk.

I'm not that stupid to not realize the sensation I feel sometimes. I tried my hardest to be as nice to him as possible because I still had that small little crush on him ever since when we first met each other no matter how much of pain he was being to me. I always thought that he was attractive ever since that day.

This definitely wasn't the right time to think about him after both of our parents just got married. But what can you think about in a corner alone while everyone is dancing?

"You want to dance?"

My head snap up to face Jeremiah reaching out his hands to me. I didn't wanted to be rude to turn down his offer because I wasn't doing anything important. And to also be fair he wasn't an unattractive guy. I grabbed his hands and warmly smile to him. "Sure!"

He helped pulled me up from my chair and guided me to the dance floor. I wasn't really much of a good dancer when it came to fast music. Thankfully the DJ switch it up a bit to a slower paste and I ended up gluing my body onto him as we both dance besides other people who dance like us.

"Your name is Carly... right?" His voice was low and raspy. He had that military high pitch voice.

I remove my head from his chest and resume up to his face. Gosh he looks so much like him. I know they're brothers but they looked like fraternal twins. Both of them were handsome and almost shared the same features except for Jeremiah had longer hair, pointer nose sharper jawline but the rest was all Caleb.

Reminiscing myself back to reality, I nodded at his question. "Wow... I didn't expect you to look this... pretty!" He turned me around through the slow music.

I stared down at my feet as we continued to dance. I didn't know what as to say but a simple "Thank you!" I answered shyly.

"You guys get along?" He gestured his head towards Caleb this time dancing with another girl as we passed the both of them. My eyes presume on his red cup and it looks to have hennessy spilling everywhere as we wove it with his hands.

"We started to get along two weeks ago." I guffawed. "Where are you from?"

"Italy."

"No wonder why? You have an accent." I told him.

He chuckles passionately revealing his whitest straight teeth to me before changing the speed of our slow dance. The DJ had changed up the music in a faster speed now and I wasn't a big fan of fast music. I ended up dancing my way away from Jeremiah before walking my way back to the other side of the corner.

Being careful not to bump next to a couple when I walked passed them, somehow I bumped into someone else muscular compressed body. I looked up to the tall figure and it was Caleb. He stares down at me and took another shot in his cup.

"You okay?" He asks me.

I shrugged my shoulders not caring for myself. "Caleb... what are you drinking?"

"Vodka." He answers with his deep voice continuing to drink from his cup. "There is plenty more in the fridge if you want. But I forgot that you don't drink, fruit loops."

Gosh if he doesn't stop drinking liquor he'll be drunk.

"Be careful!" I warned, but I guessed he didn't really hear me over the loud music because when another girl grabbed the hem of his shoulder they both went straight on the dance floor.

I realize that I was yet alone again. Exactly the same spot I was all night. I lean my head against the collide walls and sigh to myself.

Ugh, I wanna go home.

It was already passed midnight. I opened my silver purse to grab my phone and look at the time. 1:32 AM. I read the time from my screen.

Wow... was I really standing here doing nothing all night?

I cut through the middle of the dance floor to find Dad dancing with Madison. When they ended their dance I told them that I wanted to leave back home and to my surprise they both agreed with me. I thought they would stop me, but then again almost everyone here was drunk besides the little kids and most of the elderly people.

"You want someone to drive you back home?" Madison asks me.

I shook my head. "Nah, its not that far of a walk."

"Are you sure?" Madison asks me again. "I'll have my sister Alessandra take you because I heard that she's about to leave."

"Is cool! I can manage."

Dad stare from a far distance before speaking on the conversation between us. "Alright, go straight home Carly! Don't talk to anyone." He tells me, wrapping his arms around my neck. "If I can trust you to go late back home by yourself you have to call me back when you reach home."

I nod my head. "Done deal!"

He handed me the house keys. "I can trust you, right?"

"Lucas! She's a big girl, honey." Madison rolled her eyes and insist me to go. "Remember to call us."

I laugh at their little scene before leaving them alone to join back on the dance floor. I cut through the crowd of people around the place and I finally was able to get pass through. It was difficult at first saying "Excuse me" or "Sorry" to everyone that I bump but when I reach outside it was a relief. The fresh thick air breeze on my body as I continued to stroll away from the wedding ceremony outside. The wind started to blow my long brunette hair as I began to walk on the side walks.

Ahhh, the air felt nice!

Inside was way the wedding ceremony was way too hot from before. I guess that the amount of bodies that was in that place cause me to feel so sweaty. Home wasn't far from the place though. It was a nice couple of blocks and a good nine minute walk. This walk gave me a good time to reflect on my life questions that were swirling in my mind now.

Imagine if your mom came to the wedding? What would you have done? Did she knew about it? Should I watch a scary or comedy movie when I come back home? What should I do tomorrow?

All these weird questions began to gave me anxiety. Thankfully I reach home and I was beginning to feel relief when I touch my hand on the door knob because if I was still out walking while thinking of any random questions I would have fainted away.

Jingling my house keys inside the door knob hole, I push the front door open, entering myself in the living room. My eyes began to grow sleepy. I didn't have time to climb up in my bedroom to sleep. I couldn't make it up there. The A/C was already on causing the living room to feel as cold as a brick. The couch was the closest to me and I threw my high heels off that was hurting my feet all night before sprouting on the comfortable couch.

My eyes grew tired and I was aware that I was slowly falling asleep.

My room door crack open.

I thought it was a mouse who had entered in my room but when I narrowed my eyes at the figure who stood in the dark side of the room I knew it was someone. I thought it was Jeremiah who had gotten lost from where his room was because he hasn't been living here for a while. It was when I squint my eyes at the figure the person entered in my bedroom.

It was Caleb.

I rubbed my eyes from keeping them closed. "Ca... Caleb?" I yawn, stretching my arms apart. "What are you doing here?"

He put a finger by his mouth to shush me from talking loud. I was confuse as to why he did that and so I stay myself on bed. I watch him as he look behind him before closing the door.

I didn't say nothing but just look at his muscular body. When he turn to face back me I felt myself starting to become hot.

"Carly?" He said my name with his deep voice that was low.

"Yes." I answered sharply.

He began to move towards me. "I have to ask you a question,"

My heart began to beat repeatedly. "Yes?"

"Do you want me?"

I pause at his question. How did he knew that?

Playing dumb I shrugged my shoulders. "What do you mean?"

When he got closer to me his tall figure stood in front of me causing me to feel nervous. I felt his breath breathing thoroughly on my neck. "Do you want me..." He repeated coldly, whispering through my ears causing me to shiver. "As much as I want you."

When he pull his mouth away from my ear I couldn't help to keep my eyes from staring at his striking green eyes that were now turning light under the darkness shade in the room. His juicy red lip were now my focused. I bit on the bottom of my lip stopping the urge to pull him in for a passionate kiss.

I guess he read my mind because he rose an eyebrow. "You can kiss me."

He didn't have to tell me twice. Slowly... I smash my mouth into his. We both started to lock lip and exchange flavors. The kiss was steamy and passionate. I couldn't get enough when his tongue was swirling inside my mouth like a bad boy he was. And what I hate towards the end of the kiss was him biting hard onto the bottom of my lip making me want more of him.

He knew what I like, his slow approach making me want more of his presence. He began to leave wet kisses around my neck causing me to moan that tingly feeling. He found my weak spot causing me to moan his name... Caleb.

I wanted more of him.

I took off my tank top revealing my bra once I started to become hot. His green eyes look at my purple lace bra. I wanted his attention. I couldn't really see him in the dark but the full moon on the dark blue velvet sky outshone his beautiful face that was glowing. He look traumatized.

"You got a nice pair of boobs," He lick the top of his red lip before putting his cold hands on my breast. "I can imagine how big your thighs looks."

I watch as he took action to both of my boobs. The heat of his mouth on them made me have goosebumps. He was doing a good job at it.

As much as wrong this was it felt so right. I didn't care about anything else in the world. My eyes widen in horror when I notice that Caleb had slide my shorts down revealing my panties. His thumb slowly play and arose around my navel. It felt so good when he even began fingering in.

"Ah... uh... Caleb," I moan. I tried not to plead his name out loud because I didn't wanted to wake up everyone or else he would be in trouble.

I was too distracted by his genuine bright smile. He had a perfect smile. It was like a deer caught in Christmas headlights. He knew that he was doing a fantastic job because of the way I kept on moaning.

"You're so beautiful, Carly. I love your body, your looks and everything." He spread my legs apart before pulling down his boxer. "I wanna do you so bad tonight! You belong to me."

Gosh I knew what was going to happen next. I was a virgin. I wasn't going to be one anymore. Should I tell him?

"I'll go easy, baby." He groans.

I couldn't see his face clearly because of the dark. But I knew that his eyes were trying to tell me that I can trust him.

From this moment of silence I knew that what cause me to feel the most pain I ever felt in life. It felt like a knife slicing in through my skin. The pain was so terrifying but it felt good at the same time.

The more pain that was delivering inside me was more of the urge for me to scream out his name to relief the pain. I knew that if I were to scream out he wouldn't be satisfied because I would wake everyone up.

No.

No.

No!

I couldn't take it anymore.

"OH MY GOSH! CALEB!"

My eyes shot open as soon as I felt my body sweating. My heart began to beat repeatedly when I look around the room. Huh, I was still in the living room? The A/C was on but why did I felt so sweaty and hot?

Oh, it was just a dream.

I clench my jaw open thinking of the dream. I dreamt about Caleb. Oh God! I remembered how it went along.

Recaps and scenes replay in my mind. I felt goosebumps every time when I thought of us kissing and making love. I couldn't control that dream, but I wanted to go back to sleep but it was hard. My phone was by me and I decide to look at the time. 3:04 AM. Gosh... was it that late?

Where is everyone?

Probably still at the wedding ceremony. After all Dad did tell me that they'll end late.

Dad!? I forgot to text him.

I browser in my phone to try and find our last message. I ran my fingers through the animated keyboard as I text him.

Fell asleep. I forgot to call you when I reach home safely

After I text to my surprise he text back within a minute.

Is okay because I was about to come home. I'll be there tomorrow morning

I text him back

Where are you going to sleep?

I saw a new message delivered again.

I rent this room in a hotel for Madison and I to stay for the night

I text him back one last time.

Okay
Enjoy

Before closing my phone and rubbing my eyes to help keep myself from falling asleep again.

What could I do? I was still up and it was past midnight. I hate that feeling when you feel tired and ready to sleep but when you're finally laying down it takes a while for it to slowly take action. The best thing that came through my mind was my diary. I haven't update it in for a while. It was upstairs in my bedroom under my bed. I roughly sigh to myself before climbing upstairs to enter my room. It was exactly where I left it under the bed and I slide my hands to help grab it.

I open a brand new page before pulling out a pen to write where I was kneeling myself on the floor against bed. Wanting to update on the dreams now that I was alone. Images rush through my mind while I was still writing. The steamy sensation I felt in my stomach thinking of the thought his red lip smash onto mine, his touch, and his sense were all hot, fierce and steamy.

I reminisced on how we had our moment when he ask if I wanted him. We got so far in the night that we ended up having sex.

Biting on my pen that was now running out of ink, I close my diary and began to think of the dream again.

"Oh Caleb! What am I going to do?" I lowly shout with a sigh as I rolled over thinking of everything.

Right before I can make the scene happen in reality, the door swung open. Someone barge open in my room and I couldn't make out who was there. It was until I stepped closer. It was Caleb.

Story part continues next page

***

Okay so I just got eligible to join the Watty 2019 and I need your help to help me win. This is my first time entering in and it will shock me if this story actually makes it in at the top. I'm ready for it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 101 49
Seventeen-year-old Gemma Parker is tired of always being the friend. The one he calls after he gets home from his dates at night, the one he confides...
3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
89.1K 1.6K 40
Under editing• Beware there is confusion of Daisy which is Kaidens niece• She is nineteen so I'm in the process of changing that • Warnings ⚠️ • ver...
826K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...