Saviour-(s.m)

Galing kay babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... Higit pa

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

16

5.1K 145 156
Galing kay babyrosemendes

We pulled up at Walmart to grab some food as in junk food. Immediately we ran straight for the chips and candy which we filled our carts up with. I was satisfied just watching them dump ice-cream cartons, soda cans and packets of candy into the cart.

"This looks about good" Lance says and I nodded.

We took our car to cashier and paid for all the stuff, we had like four bags full of stuff. I helped them as I carried one bag to the car and placed it on the floor.

We strapped ourselves in and Lance backed out of the driveway. "Are we going home yet?" I asked and he shook his head.

"We're grabbing a pizza" Cole says and I squealed excitedly. It's been a month with out pizza and I feel crazy.

Lance parked up at a pizza place and Cole stayed in the car with me. We both sang to the songs playing on the radio as we waited for Lance.

"I'm fucking starving for the pizza" Cole says and I laughed.

"I couldn't agree more I'm craving for some pizza" I say and he laughed.

"My friends and I used to get pizza on Fridays and watch movies" I say refreshing the memory for myself.

"Every Friday?" He asks.

"Well not every Friday we had pizza, sometimes Chinese or Mexican" I say and Cole hummed.

"I wish we could do that at least once a week but Shawn never lets us. This is our once in a lifetime opportunity" he laughs.

"Why don't you just go out and eat?" I asked.

"I wish it were that easy but it's just too much to explain" he sighs.

"What would you do if you weren't living this life? Like if you were normal?" I asked him.

"I've always wanted to go to a Culinary Arts school, I love cooking and baking. Probably would have had a girlfriend too" he says almost sadly.

"Why can't you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"I mean I could, but the life we live is very dangerous and I don't think I could put someone through that to make myself happy" he says and my heart.

"Oh Cole you're so sweet" I whispered.

"So are you the one with all the romance novels and movies?" I asked.

"What? Nope" he says unsurely which made me laugh.

"Since you're a girl and from the outside, would you ever date someone like us considering our crazy lives?" He asks and I took a few minutes to think.

"Well if I really loved that person and they loved me and if we could see a future together then maybe. I'm sure the both of us could make safe compromises to stay together. Because everyone deserves a change at love no matter what the circumstances are, you should be able to try and find love" I rambled.

"Wow" he says.

"I talk too much" I say I'm embarrassment an she laughed.

"I think it good" he says and I smiled.

Just then Lance came back with a huge pizza which he handed Cole to hold. The warm aroma of the pepperoni pizza hit my nose and my mouth started watering.

"Elle do you want a slice now?" Lance asks.

"I don't want to get your car dirty" I say.

"Don't worry about it, have one slice" Lance says and Cole hands me a slice of the hot pizza.

I took a bite and let out a noise in satisfaction, this pizza was so delicious and was killing my craving.
_

The ride back I ate my pizza happily while Cole and Lance sang to the radio to entertain me. We parked up in the driveway and the guards opened the door and helped me out and I thanked him with a smile.

I walked inside with Cole and Lance following behind me. We stopped in our tracks seeing a very angry Shawn with his jaw clenched and fists balled up.

"All of you my office now!" He barked loudly and my heart started beating rapidly.

We dropped all of the stuff into the kitchen, I looked over at Cole and Lance who didn't seem to worried while I was here with my anxiety shooting up the roof in fear.

"You said he wouldn't be here!" I exclaimed.

"Just relax he won't do anything but just yell at us with a warning" Cole says casually.

"I hate being yelled at" I say as I frantically chewed on my bottom lip.

"Relax he won't do anything to you besides it was our fault anyway" Lance says and I sighed as I followed them up to his office.

My palms frantically sweating but Lance just patted my shoulder in assurance everything was going to be fine.

I stood behind Lance and Cole with Shawn standing in front of them.

"What the fuck were you all thinking?" He spat angrily.

"How did you even find out?" Lance asks.

"The guards outside told me as soon as you all made you spontaneous getaway trip" Shawn spat.

"Snitches" Cole adds which only heaved Shawn's unjustifiable anger.

"Well why didn't they stop us from going out?" Lance asked.

"Because they knew you would ignore their orders like usual" Shawn says.

"Why are you mad?" Cole asks.

"Why am I mad? I'm fucking mad because you disobeyed the rules, knowing you're in danger and taking Elle with you was the most stupidest thing to do" He yelled.

"We're sorry and this won't happen again" I spoke as I stepped between Cole and Lance.

"Do you know how fucking dangerous that was?" He screamed and I squeaked.

"Yes it's our fault Shawn and we apologise, it won't happen again" Lance says.

Shawn took a heaving step towards Lance and now I was worried.

"That's not it. You both risked Elle's life stupidly you know how dangerous-"

"Shawn we are sorry and it won't happen again" Cole apologised and we all nodded.

"It was a mistake and I won't do it again" I added.

"Stop being so bitchy" Lance snapped at Shawn.

"I don't care. You all went against the fucking rules knowing what the consequences would be" he screams lunging forward at Lance ant in instincts I went and stopped Shawn.

"Just accept our fucking apology" Lance screamed as Cole pushed him back.

"How can I when you broke the fucking rules, went out when you know Ashton's men are lurking around to kill all of us. Tell me why should I accept it" Shawn screamed back which made me shiver from his voice.

"They didn't find us and we've accepted our mistake" Lance argued back.

"You know-"

"Stop!" I screamed.

"Just stop and everyone calm down, clear your heads. Nothing bad happened and I understand that it could have but it's didn't. I know I shouldn't have went but I haven't been out in forever. We are sorry and won't let it happen again" I say as I stared into Shawn's angry darkening eyes.

Suddenly my breath hitched in my throat as Shawn's large palm wrapped around my throat.

"You're going to need to understand that you listen to me and obey my rules, you breaking the fucking rules it's going to get you into so much trouble. Yet you're a persistent little bitch who doesn't seem to understand my authority" he screamed making heart stammer against my ribs.

His hand tightening around my throat and my body trembling in fear as a tear escaped my eye. My chest was tightening as my oxygen supply was cutting off.

"What are you fucking doing!" Lance screams as Cole and him ripped us away.

I'm not going down without a fight. How dare he?

"You fucking bitch, it's our fault we took her out! Don't take it out on her like that" Cole screams.

I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes showing nothing but hatred and raised my hand which connected with Shawn's cheek.

"Don't you ever touch me again, you sick son of a bitch!" I spat as I turned around and Cole held me.

"I can't believe you would lay your hands on her like that" he spat in disgust.

"Let's go" Cole whispered as he walked me out and took me to my room. Lance angrily slammed Shawn's office door shut and came into my room too.

"I'm so sorry" Lance breathed out as he held my hand while I let out a choked sob...
*
*
*
Q: How are we feeling about this?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.3M 85.4K 44
Jessica. An 18 year old girl living at home in order to take care of her little sister. In the day and age that jessica lives in, America is run by t...
443 22 11
Shawn Kemply meets Duke Santiago an underground leader. He feels so submissive when he's with him, even knowing he's a mob boss he feels he's heart...
97.7K 1.7K 58
Ashley Alvarez. 17-year-old with a kind heart only for those close to her. She has a secret and that secret is that she is in a gang and her father...
679 7 28
This story is also written on Episode Interactive and this is just a written up version. *** "I shouldn't be in your room. I'd be killed on the spot...