JODECIDAL ADVISORY

By SWINGMUSTDIE

"you're whack and you ain't intact cause you don't read Jodecidal Advisory!" More

EP 2 ! "Brothas Said Knock You Out!"
EP 3 ! "Fatal Subtraction"
EP 4 ! "Nomeo and Juliet"
EP 5 ! "Beshackled"
EP 6 ! "Don't Thlip Up"
EP 7 ! "A Wrinkle in Time"
S2 EP 1 ! "Steak and Potatoes!"
S2 EP 2 ! "Where's my Keys?"
S2 EP 3 ! "Switch it on 'Em!"
S2 EP 4 ! "Vincent Van Swing"
S2 EP 5 ! "Framed!"
S2 EP 6 ! "Dal Advisory"
S2 EP 7 ! "In Blindsight"
S2 EP 8 ! "Uncappable"
S2 EP9 ! "Dalvin Had A Little Dog"
S2 EP 10 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT1
S2 EP 11 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT2
S3 EP 1 ! "Popcorn & Boots"
S3 EP 2 ! "Strictly 4 the Jeeps!"
S3 EP 3 ! "You Got It Bad"
S3 EP 4 ! "She's Not Your Play Thang"
S3 Ep 5 ! "Between You, Me, & He"
S3 EP 6 ! "LaVaughna Campbell is Not My Lover"
S3 EP 7 ! "ISpy"
THEE CHRISTMAS EPISODE !
S3 EP 8 ! "Fiddle Diddle"
S3 EP 9 ! "Flex Appeal"
S3 EP 10 ! "Valentine's Day Blues!"
S3 EP 11 ! "Tale of 2 Crowns"
S3 EP 12 ! "Congraduations!"
S3 EP 13 ! "Stay"
S3 EP 14 ! "Stay" PT 2
QUIET ON SET !
S4 EP 1 ! "Bermuda Pentagon"
S4 EP 2 ! "Fights, Camera, Action!"
S4 EP 3 ! "Movin' on In"
S4 EP 4 ! "For the Love of Money"
S4 EP5 ! "Limited Eviction"
S4 EP 6 ! "Kid You Not"
S4 EP 7 ! "40 is the New 21"
S4 EP 8 ! "Bye-Bye, Tanai!"
S4 EP 9 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 1
S4 EP 10 ! "Trigger Warning" PT 2
S4 EP 11 ! "I...Don't Know"
S4 EP 12 ! "New Beginnings"
S5 EP 1 ! "What Happens in Vegas..." PT 1
S5 EP 2 ! "Fatal Attraction 2: The Creepuel"
S5 EP 3 ! "I Wanna Be Your Man"
S5 EP 4 ! "The Bodyguard"
S5 EP 5 ! "Misadventures in Babysitting!"
' CREEP IT REAL! '
S5 EP6 ! "What If...?"
S5 EP 7 ! "Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired"
S5 EP 8 ! "Swing's Interlude"
S5 EP 9 ! "Let Me Explain"
S5 EP 10 ! "Stop, Drop, and Roll!"
S5 EP 11 ! "Aisle and Tribulation"
S5 EP 12 ! "Who Got the Juice Now?"
S5 EP 13 ! "Diamonds Aren't Forever"
S5 EP 14 ! "Isn't She Lovely?"
S5 EP 15 ! "In the Heat of the Night"
S5 EP 16 ! "Hickory Dickory Dock"
S5 EP 17 ! "First Time for Everything"
S5 EP 18 ! "SoNaiRae"
' SAVE THE DRAMA FOR THE BAHAMAS ! ' - SPECIAL.
S5 EP 19 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 1
S5 EP 20 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 2
QUIET ON SET PART TWO !
S5 EP 21 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 3

EP 1 ! "Piece of My Tape"

3.2K 86 154
By SWINGMUSTDIE

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED !

EPISODE 1 ; PILOT

"PIECE OF MY TAPE"

•••

DeVante tied his shoes as an excited Dalvin could barely sit still. "This concert is about to be all that! Guy is dope!" He said enthusiastically.

"I wish they'd hurry up and perform already," K-Ci rolled his eyes as he leaned on JoJo. "I paid ten dollars for a ticket, they better put on a damn show!"

It was a Friday and as soon as the last school bell rang, the boys wasted no time getting out of the building. They raced to their houses to get ready for a Guy concert, then they met back up around two hours later. They had been waiting at the arena for about thirty minutes.

The lights dimmed and smoke came from the sides of the stage. "They comin' out now!" JoJo said.

Aaron, Teddy, and Damien walked out as the crowd began to scream and holler. "What's goin' on everybody?" Teddy asked through the microphone. The crowd yelled in response.

"Yo, kick the beat!" Aaron yelled as the beat to 'Groove Me' kicked in.

Dalvin started dancing and his brothers, as well as some people around him, started hyping him up. "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!"

"I need to sit down!" Dalvin panted out of breath once the concert was over. He sat down and opened up a water bottle, downing the beverage.

"Nobody told yo' ass to get up and start dancin' like you was Bobby Brown on the Don't Be Cruel tour!" JoJo teased.

"Remember the plan?" DeVante asked K-Ci, who smirked and pulled a CD in a CD case out of his jacket. "You damn right I remember the plan!"

"What you still standin' here for then? Go!" Dalvin egged him on. "Hold on, the hell y'all talkin' about?" A confused JoJo looked at the three.

Dalvin took a sip from his water bottle before explaining. "We came up with a plan where we're gonna try to get discovered by Guy. A few of our songs are on that tape so they could listen to them."

"I'm about to go back to their dressing room and give it to them," K-Ci added.

"Why was I not aware of this?" JoJo wanted to know. DeVante shrugged, "Cause we knew you would come up with a logical excuse of why we shouldn't do it so we just ain't tell you."

JoJo looked at all of them. "You know what, K? Do what you gon' do. I don't care."

K-Ci took that as his cue and ran off to the back where Guy's dressing room resided. There was a security guard stand standing in front of the door but K-Ci walked up to it anyway.

"You can't go in there," the guard said sternly as he looked down at K-Ci.

"It's all good, Aaron and them told me to come through!" K-Ci lied with a slick smile on his face. "I'm Charlie Wilson's grandson!"

"Oh. Well in that case, go ahead!" The security guard moved to the side and granted K-Ci access to walk inside.

"Aaron! Teddy! Damien!" K-Ci shouted. "Wassup?"

The musical trio before him shared a look. "Do we know you?" Teddy asked.

"No, but you're about to! See, I'm in a group of my own and I have our demo tape right here," K-Ci held up the disk. "Why don't y'all have a listen?" He threw it toward the group and Aaron caught it.

"What the hell is a Jodakai?" Damien asked.

K-Ci scrunched his face up. "What, you can't read? Ain't no damn Jodakai, that says Jodeci. Jo-De-Ci, get it right!" He snapped as Damien was taken aback.

"Look," Aaron began," You and your group are probably good, not as good as us, but we ain't listenin' to this." He threw the CD on the table next to them, where another CD remained. "Good luck though!"

"It's like that? Aight, bet. I'll just take this and leave!" K-Ci picked up one of the tapes without checking to see if it was the right one and walked toward the door, expecting any of the members to put his actions at halt.

"Bye!" Aaron carelessly waved as K-Ci angrily walked out of the dressing room, slamming the door after him.

"I don't know how that didn't work. That was a great plan if you ask me!" Dalvin flopped back on the couch once they made it to the DeGrates house.

K-Ci rolled his eyes. "Take this stupid ass tape!" He tossed the CD to DeVante and luckily, he caught it. Looking down at it, he took notice of a change. "K, this ain't our tape."

JoJo took the tape from DeVante and looked at the piece of paper that was stuck to the front. "Apparently this is a song Guy recorded for a movie soundtrack."

The four shared looks amongst each other before Dalvin snatched the tape from JoJo and put it into the CD player.

"You find it yet?" Teddy asked Aaron. "Hell no I ain't find it!"

"It couldn't have sprouted legs and walked away," Damien stressed before searching the trash can. The three of them were trying to find a CD that had a song they recorded on it. And of course, we all know where it is.

Elsewhere, the quartet had listened to the CD over five times. "Let's listen to it one more time!" Dalvin rooted.

"Hell nah," JoJo went over and took the CD out. "It's good but if I hear it one more time I'm gon' have a headache."

K-Ci snatched it out his brother's hand. "Well I guess you gon' have to have a headache cause—" he stopped mid-sentence once he realized the CD had a scratch on it. "You scratched it all up!"

"Let me see!" Dalvin took the CD from K-Ci and tried to examine it, but dropping it in the process. It fell to the floor, breaking in pieces.

K-Ci, JoJo, and DeVante stared at Dalvin with looks that can kill. "Wait a minute! Before y'all try and kill me, I can fix this!"

"This ain't gon' work," JoJo looked at the CD that was now wrapped in duct tape. "It could!" Dalvin shrugged.

"It's not!" K-Ci pushed him. "What now?"

DeVante snapped. "I got an idea."

The members of Guy were about to do another concert in a few minutes and they were still getting ready when K-Ci barged into their dressing room once again.

"Wassup? Remember me?"

Aaron sighed. "Why are you back?" He mumbled.

"How did you know where to find us....?" Teddy wondered.

"Don't worry 'bout that," K-Ci dismissed. "This time I'm back with—" he turned around to see that he was by himself. "Hold on." He dragged JoJo, Dalvin, and DeVante in the room a couple seconds later.

"But yeah, I'm back and I brought my group with me." K-Ci said before JoJo stepped in front of him. "Get to the damn point! We know y'all might have been looking for this so here it is," he passed the CD to Damien.

"We definitely were looking for this! Y'all didn't do anything to it, right?"

The four slowly shook their heads no with awkward and suspicious smiles on their faces.

Guy's manager, Sheila, knocked on the door before swinging it open. "Showtime! What are y'all still doing in here?"

"These thieves were returning our CD that they stole from us!" Aaron yelled.

"You talkin' about that CD that had one of y'all songs on it?" Sheila asked. "Don't worry about that, I have three more copies of it. Now hit the stage!" She left out the room.

"You could keep this as a keepsake then," Damien passed DeVante the CD before walking out of the dressing room as Aaron followed.

"Here's your original tape," Teddy passed Dalvin their original tape before leaving the room.

"So you mean to tell me that we wasted our time re-recording their song and putting it on a tape just to—" JoJo let out a stressed laugh. "Okay."

"Just for that, Dalvin, steal Aaron's jacket!" K-Ci commanded. Dalvin snatched Aaron's bright blue bomber jacket before the four of them bolted out of the dressing room without looking back.

I feel backwards as fuck for finally publishing this after all the chapters I got done already 💀💀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

PRIDE. By 𝑴.

Fanfiction

6.4K 188 15
"Loves gonna get you killed, but prides gonna be the death of you and me."
1.6K 108 7
'𝘕𝘶𝘯, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘯 & 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘵...' 𝘐𝘮...
186K 6.3K 57
It's all fun and games until someone goes insane~
4.4K 99 22
Before she could run away I grabbed her by her waist and pushed her down on my table. I grabbed her both of the hands with my one hand against her lo...