Saviour-(s.m)

By babyrosemendes

"Get the girl!" the voice boomed and before she knew it she was yanked into the moving vehicle. Elle is bein... More

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel :)

8

5.5K 168 119
By babyrosemendes

Lance and Cole made up and we're back to normal watching tv together. Shawn was still working and I was just sat with the boys watching basketball, which I was not interested in at all. I laid on my back and stared at the screen but not understanding a thing that was going on.

"I'm going to make dinner" Cole says as he got up and left me and Lance.

However, Lance was so into the game not tearing his eyes away from the screen. I did not find it one bit interesting, I would prefer watching a comedy film instead.

I sighed and got off the couch maybe going to the secret library would be better maybe. Or I could just explore the place. I walked around the halls and I couldn't help but wonder what Shawn's room was like.

His was at the end of the hall was two huge double doors which looked very intriguing. I've seen Lance and Cole's room which was like mine but there's was just messier. I hummed quietly as I was walking past the gym, I stopped in my tracks as I glanced into the window.

Shawn was there shirtless working out. It was a beautiful sight to see, if I do say so myself.

His huge tense bicep muscles tensed and his rock hard looking abs as he did sit ups.

Oh God, the veins in his arms, Sweet Jesus.

The sweat dripping down his chest as he took deep breaths.

Wow.

He let out a breath before placing his hands behind his back giving himself a break. He was looking around and then suddenly his eyes caught mine and I froze.

I should have left.

He smirked at me and I became very flustered before I just waved and he waved back. I turned around and quickly ran away from the embarrassment of him catching me checking him out.

It's cool.

I just walked all the way into the secret library and picked up the book that I never got to finish last time. I grabbed all the pillows off the couch and made myself comfy on the floor in the corner.

Time had passed and suddenly I heard my name being shouted. I quickly jumped up and bolted out of the door and saw Shawn stood in the hall. "Ah I thought so you were in the library" He says as I closed the door.

Don't bring up the gym thing.

"Dinner is ready" he says and I groaned.

"Don't you want to eat?" He asks and I sighed.

"I want to eat but I'm pretty sure Cole is making something healthy down there" I say and Shawn chuckles.

"Eating healthy is good for you" He says.

"Eating unhealthy is delicious though" I defend and he shook his head.

"Come on" he says and I followed him as I walked beside him.

"So I saw you checking me out when I was at the gym" he says and I scoffed.

"I was not, I was just exploring the place" I say and he laughed.

"Sure but you stood there for ten minutes watching me" he says and I glared at him.

"How did you-"

"I'm not blind, I could see you from my peripheral vision" he says and I looked away with flushed cheeks.

"I think dinner is ready- yep- I'm going to go now- coming!" I yelled as I ran off and I could hear him laughing.

I made it to the kitchen where dinner was being served which was chicken and vegetables. I sighed as I took a seat and Cole handed me a plate.

"Thank you" I smiled as I picked up the fork and started eating. Shawn took a seat next to Cole as Lance was sat beside me.

"We're getting a shipment coming in tomorrow but I'll be out so someone needs to go and collect it" Shawn says to Cole and Lance who nodded.

"What's the new shipment for?" Cole asks.

"Ashton's group are lurking in New York and apparently are going to be in a downtown club, so we are going to go down there" Shawn explains.

"Who's going down there?" Cole asks.

"You guys are not going because you haven't recovered yet but I'm sending the rest of the men" Shawn says and they nodded.

"I should be alright to sit and do the control panel in the van" Lance says.

"Well if you want to you can" Shawn says and he nodded.

Dinner was over and everyone headed up to bed for the night. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed into my pjs before I headed into my room and jumped straight into bed.

I let out a loud yawn before pulling up the covers and
turning the lamp off and snuggling up for the night.

My eyes snapped open when I felt something touch my arm. I jumped as I saw a figure sitting on the bed and I was about to scream but my mouth was covered.

"It's me Shawn" the figure, or Shawn says and I relaxed as he removed his hand.

"Oh my God! Don't do that! You scared the living shit out of me" I say as I placed a hand on my chest and took a deep breath.

"Get up and grab some shoes" he orders.

"Why?" I ask as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Just do it" he says.

"I don't know how you got in here with out falling because I literally cannot see it's so dark" I say as I leaned over to turn my bedside lamp on.

Once it turned on my eyes closed quickly from the brightness. I rubbed my eyes again and looked at Shawn who was sat at the edge of my bed wearing a t-shirt and shorts with his shoes on.

"What's-"

"You talk too much princess just put your shoes on" he says and I got up and slipped on some flats.

"Do I need a jacket or anything?" I ask because I was only wearing a huge night shirt.

"You should be fine come on" he says and I followed him out of my room and down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I followed him down stairs.

"Shhh" he says and I didn't speak after that just watched as he grabbed his car keys. He then went to the front door and put in the passcodes and scanned his finger before it opened and I was so confused.

"What is happening?" I whispered and he just smirked as he grabbed my wrist and tugged me along with him.

We walked passed the security guards who were huge and scary but just nodded and mumbled a 'sir' when Shawn walked passed. He unlocked the big black jeep and I was still in confusion.

"Get in the car and I'll explain" he says and I obliged as I opens the door and got into the car and buckled myself in.

"So where are we going at 2am, at night?" I asked as he started the car up and drove to the gate which the guards at the bottom opened.

"I'm taking you to McDonalds" he says and I gasped.

"What! Why?" I exclaimed.

"Will you relax. Because you barely ate your dinner today and I remembered our chat earlier about you wanting to eat some unhealthy food" he chuckles and my heart melted at the thoughtful gesture.

"You're being so nice" I say and he scoffs.

"I would rather stab my eyes out before I ever be nice" he says and I laughed.

He obviously doesn't want to show his nice side that I know he has. Maybe that tough rock shell that he has on the outside will open and maybe I will get to see a softer side of him. 

"This is so exciting!" I say as I looked out the window.

Even though it was 2am the city was still so busy and lit up. New York is truly the city that never sleeps.

"You're excited over a burger?" He asks and I giggled.

"I'm always excited over food"

We pulled up at the drive-thru and he brought me a cheeseburger. I happily started eating it while we head back to his house.

"You make a mess and I swear you will not sit in this car again" he says and I nodded making sure I did not get his car dirty.

"Thank you Shawn! Thank you so much" I say as I devoured the burger that I was craving.

"Don't get used to this because I want you eating dinner whether you like it or not" he says and I sighed.

"Can we do this once in a while though? This is so fun and spontaneous" I say and he chuckled.

"Maybe" he hummed and I knew that obviously means yes.

"What happened to not going out because you can't risk your life?" I asked as I looked at him happily eating my burger.

"Some risks are worth taking princess" he says as he looked over at me eating my burger and then letting out a chuckle...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
429K 9.3K 45
''I'm the leader of this gang,'' he informed me. ''Is that supposed to intimidate me or something?'' I asked with raised eyebrows. ''It should.'' ___...
319K 7.2K 29
*Disclaimer, I wrote this when I was 14* Everything changes when "The Boy Next Door" moves in. He's mysterious, he's full of secrets. Shawn and Je...
1.6M 33.5K 57
( Highest Rank in Death #2) Being the new girl is hard epically if you are different from everyone else. Veronica is moved in with her aunt because...