Better together (a clace fan...

little_squirrel_234

Jace mysteriously is found dead at the entrance to the institute. Clary is so upset. What happens when he mys... Еще

Characters
This cant be happening
Feeling better
First day back to school
The institute
Grant
The day it happened
The greenhouse
Takis
School
The fashion show
A big suprise
The calls
A very busy day
Payback
The trip
Telling everyone
Girls night
A day with jace
Leaving for Italy
Italy
Prank wars
The next day
Dreams and Promises
Moving day
The note
Feeling sick
I hate the flu
Where am I?
I need you
The rescue
Recovery
What do I do?
a new friend
Some huge news and of course
Dress shopping
The beach
A day at the beach
Clary's day
A wedding problem
The wedding
The honeymoon
Herondale manor
Back to New York
He wants me back?
The castle
Coronation day
The missing cup and sword
The faerie court
Telling some big news
Questions
The letters
Whats it gonna be?
Shadowhunter academy
Picking out the nursery
How?
Please jem?
Who did this?
2 days
Running out of time
I'm coming Clary
A sleeping clary
Waking up
Going Back to New York
A disney marathon!
She's coming
The bet
A surprise
New and old aquaintances
The truth comes out
A werewolf problem
Poor Wolves
A wolf prison
The auction
A plan
A visitor
The interview and photo shoot
The Jace Journal
Going back to the castle
In the begining
Go home!
Ignored
Logans birthday
Ascension Day
Jerk
Looking for clary
Lightwood family dinner
Sneak peak
Protect her
Vacation
Graces announcement party
Grace leaves
It hurts
Parabatai
The dinner
The horse show
News from mom
The questioning
Camping
California
Queen for a day
The beach
Donuts and birthday presents
Tags
Sorry guys
Alices birthday
Aniversary
Going home
Meetings
Isabelle and Simons wedding
Sorry guys
Siblings
King for a day
Jace gets sick
Jaces Birthday
A declaration
I need an answer
Telling the family
a few days before the wedding
Jonathan and alices wedding
Good news and bad news
Lucy
Baby
Mom
Coming home
Bad news
Grace
Grace meets family
MAGNUS!
Bad news
Graces return party
Neice or nephew?
Seeing family again
Meeting with Aubrey
Meeting with the king and queen
Pack
Midnight
Dont hate me please
Parents
What to do?
Shoping with ash
Work
Introductions
Night
Family
London
Gender reveal
Christmas eve
Christmas
Jaces turn
Meeting with a verlac
1,2...345
Missing
Party
Doctors visits and shopping trips
The day before
Home again
Disneyland
A break in
Hawaii pt. 1
Hawaii part 2
Alice leaves

Los angeles

115 7 0
little_squirrel_234

Sorry guys, I forgot yesterday was Thursday until after I had been at work and halfway through my day I remembered I needed to update and the chapter wasn't checked over yet. Hope you like this one.

Alice POV

I wake up to hearing a babies cry. I groan and get out of the bed. I go upstairs to Zillahs room. "Hi zillah" I coo as I pick her up. I look at my watch, 8:15. She has been good so far. She sleeps through the night most of the time. Only waking up a few times during the night.

I change her diaper and get her dressed. "Does that feel better baby" I ask. I sit down in the rocking chair I got at a baby store in the city. She opens and closes her mouth as she looks up at me. "Are you hungry angel" I ask her. I feed my baby. I will admit this way is much more different than I thought it would be.

When Zillah is done I walk out of her room carrying her. I carry her to the kitchen. I set her down in the baby bouncer that Jonathans mom had sent over for her. His parents still haven't met her yet. I am going to attempt to make toast cups. I get out a cookbook and try to follow the directions.

After I pull the bacon off the stove I hear Jonathan yell, "Alice!" I walk out of the kitchen so I don't hurt zillahs ears. "What" I yell back. "Where's Zillah" he asks. "In here with me. We are in the kitchen" I yell and go back inside.

I look down at Zillah and see her looking up at the elephant dangling above her. "Do you like the elephant baby" I ask my daughter. She looks at me then back at the elephant.

I put some shredded cheese leftover from last nights dinner in the bread cup. I put some bacon in each one as well. I crack 4 eggs and put one in each cup.

I know Jonathan will not be eating these since you can clearly see that there are eggs in the toast cups. I still don't quite understand why he wont eat them but oh well, more for me.

When I put the pan in the oven Jonathan comes in. He turns Zillahs bouncer off and takes her out. "There you are baby" he says and kisses her little head. "Hey" he says looking at me from across the room. "That's all I get? I see how it is" I say. He walks over. "Good morning to you too darling" he says and gives me a kiss. "Mhm" I hum. "Are we going to see your parents later" he asks. "Yeah, clary is coming tonight to send us over" I answer. "Why tonight" he asks. "It's like 11 at night back home" I tell him. "Oh" he says. "If we leave by 5 we could be there by 8 am" I tell him. "So basically we would be awake for 2 days" he says. "Yeah but we can go to sleep for a few hours. The only one that will be home will be my mom. Maybe Lucy before she goes to school" I tell him. "Okay" he says. "I told clary I was going to go to work until 4 and then come back and we can pack up our things" I inform him. "Okay" he says.

I take my breakfast from the oven and go sit at the table. He makes himself some breakfast and sits with me. "I was thinking of taking Zillah with me so Clary and Jace can see her and the others at the castle can meet her" I tell him. "Do you really think that's a good idea" he asks. "I don't know. I'm sure everyone would love to see her. Plus I have work to do and she can just stay in my new office with me" I tell him. "Okay then if you are sure. I will stay here with Echo and Bear" he says. "Okay" I say.

We enjoy breakfast some more and then I tack up scout and he feeds the dogs and watches Zillah. I leave Scout outside and go back inside for Zillah. I pack a diaper bag for Zillah. I put it over my shoulder and grab her from her baby bouncer Jonathan had put her back in. I wrap Zillah up in a blanket. "Jonathan, can you come help me with scout for a minute" I ask. He comes out in the backyard. I look down and notice Zillah is already asleep. He helps me put scouts bridle on. "Can you hold her for a minute while I get on and then I will take her back" I ask. "Yep" he says and takes Zillah from me. I get on and take Zillah from him. "Thanks, see you later tonight" I say. I kick scout and we walk off the front yard.

When we get to the castle I get off scout and someone takes him from me. I see Jace already out here working with Grace on controlling her powers.

A group of people come out of the castle and come up to me. "Are you back for good now" I hear someone ask. "No, I'm just here for a few hours today and then the three of us are going to visit my family in Los Angeles" I tell them. "Is this the baby" someone else asks. "Yes, I figured you guys would want to meet her" I tell them. I shift Zillah over some so they can see her more. "She is so cute Mrs. Alice. What is her name" someone asks. "Her name is Zillah" I tell them. "She is beautiful ma'am" someone says. "Thank you. I better go see Clary. Does anyone know where she is" I ask them. "In the gardens" someone says. "Thank you" I say.

They part and I make my way inside the castle and go inside my new office. I set the diaper bag down under the desk and make my way outside with Zillah.

I find clary in the gardens like they said she was. "Hey clary" I say. She turns and comes over to me. "Hey. Can I" she asks. I pass her Zillah and she holds her. "I miss Braxton and Grace being a baby" she says. "Me too" I admit.

"Sit down with me" she says. We sit down on some chairs. "How do you two like being parents" she asks. 'We love it. She is wonderful to have now that she is finally here. She sleeps most of the night which we are thankful for. Her room is right above ours" I tell her. "That's good. Just wait until she is 3 months old. She will wake up more and be more needy. Jace missed the joy of that part with Braxton" she tells me. "So what you're telling me is I might be sleep deprived for a while" I say. "Yeah" she says. Can't wait.

"What are you going to do for the next few hours over here" she asks. "Make sure things are still stable and do everything else I'm behind on" I tell her. "I've done my best to do your job as well as my own" she tells me. "I can't thank you enough for taking on that role as well as your own" I thank her. "Of course. I was happy to help and do whatever I could to help" she says. "Thank you clary for everything. I should probably go inside now and work on some stuff before I leave again" I tell her. "Alright then. Let me know if you need anything. We have some more clothes for her" she tells me. "I will get it from you before I leave here to go back home" I tell her. "Okay" she says. She hands me back Zillah and I go inside and into my office. I start working on the big pile of things I have waiting on my desk.

I eventually make it back home. I set my keys by the front door. I go straight up to Zillahs room. I lie her down in her crib. Echo comes in the room and wags his tail as he comes over to me. "Hey echo. Wanna help me pack up Zillahs stuff" I ask. I get a bag out of one of the storage closets in the hallway and start packing a bag for Zillah. I put some outfits for her in the bag as well as some onesies and some toys and other things for her. True she's only a month old but she still has toys and things to keep her busy.

I take Zillahs bag downstairs and set it by the front door. I find Jonathan in the living room. I sit down next to him on the couch. "Where's Zillah" he asks. "I just set her down in her crib. I packed her bag and set it by the front door" I tell him. "Okay. How was work" he asks. "It was good. I got some things done. I trained with Jace a little this afternoon. It felt good getting to train again" I tell him. "I bet it did. You were probably out of shape after not being able to do it for so long" he says. "I was but I think the more I do it the more it will come back to me" I say. "It will" Jonathan agrees.

Echo and bear come in and lie down. "What are we gonna do with these two" I ask. "I can drop bear off at the castle and we can take echo with us" he suggests. "Okay. I'm sure my family would like to see echo again" I say. "Yeah. I'll go drop bear off. When I come back we can pack our bags" he says. "Okay. I will go ahead and get started on them while you are gone" I say. "Okay, come on bear" Jonathan says. He and bear leave the room.

When I hear the front door close I go into our bedroom and pull out two suitcases. I start filling one with my things. It's warm back home already so I make sure to pack both long and short sleeved shirts. I pack a few swimsuits just incase I need them. We are staying there for two weeks so I make sure to pack plenty of clothes and other important things I might need while I'm there. When I'm done with my bag I start pulling out some clothes for Jonathan's bag.

Fifteen minutes later Jonathan comes home. He looks through the things I pulled out and packs them up along with some other things. "Clary came with me. Whenever we are ready" he tells me. "My bag is packed. I'm going to go put it by the front door and go see clary" I tell him. "Okay, I will be there in a few minutes" he says. "Okay" I say. I grab my suitcase and go set it by the front door.

I find clary sitting on the stairs. "Do you want to see Zillah before we leave" I ask. Clary nods. "Come on" I tell her. We go upstairs to Zillahs room. I pull her out of her crib and hand her over to Clary. Clary eagerly takes her niece from me. "Do you think you would ever have a third" I ask. "I don't know, maybe if Jace wants another. I'm willing to have another baby" she admits.

We go downstairs and into the living room and sit down on the chairs. "Are you excited to see your family again" she asks. "Yeah, I think when we get there we re going to take a nap since we technically are going to be staying awake for two days. It will just be us and my mom there anyway" I tell her. "What do you mean staying up 2 days" she asks confused. "It is almost 8:00 in the morning there. Lucy will be at school and my dad will be at work already" I explain. "Oh okay" she says. Zillah reaches over and grabs a lock of Clary's long red hair. "If she starts pulling and it starts hurting I will take her back from you" I tell her. I don't want my baby to hurt Clary. "I'm okay. Braxton was always trying to pull on anything he could get his hands on when he was little too" she says. She grabs Zillahs little hand and gently pulls it away.

Jonathan walks in. "Ready to go" I ask him. "Yep" he says. I take Zillah back and put her in her carrier that Jocelyn gave me when she was first born. She said it was Carsons, 5 years ago. "Come on echo" I call. My dog comes out of the house. I put his leash on him and Jonathan takes him from me. I lock the front door with my house key and tuck it away in my suitcase bag. Clary opens a portal for us. "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone" Jonathan says. "How could I? You're taking all the stupid with you" she says back.

I'm glad that they have a brother and sister relationship. They both had a rough childhood and now they are really close. They give each other a hug and we go through the portal.

We end up in front of my parents house. I see Lucys car pull out of the driveway and go off down the road. I knock on the front door and within seconds it opens and Jeffrey is on the other side. "Mrs. Alice" he says happy to see me. "Hi Jeffrey" I say. I give him a hug. "Jonathan, this is Jefferey. He has been our butler since before I was born" I explain to Jonathan who Jefferey is. "Oh okay" Jonathan says. "Is mom here" I ask Jefferey. "Yes ma'am. She is in the breakfast room. Your father and sister have already left" he informs me. "Thank you Jeffrey. Can you take the bags up to my room" I ask him. "Of course" he says. He takes the bag from us and disappears up the stairs.

Jonathan unhooks echos leash and lets him go and I lead the way to the breakfast room. I set Zillahs carrier down on the ground. "Hi mom" I say when we get in the room. She puts her coffee mug down and comes and gives me a hug. She takes jonathan by surprise when she hugs him and he hugs her too. "Its been so long since I've seen you two. Come sit" she says.

The two of us sit across from her at the table. "How have you two been? Its been so long since I have seen you guys" mom asks. "We have been good. Not much going on. I had a baby" I say. "Is it a girl or boy" she asks. "A girl" I tell her. I lift the blanket covering Zillah up. I unbuckle her and pick her up. I let my mom see her. "What is her name" she asks. "Zillah, Zillah Jane Morganstern" Jonathan tells my mom. "I love the name. It's so pretty" mom says. "Thank you" I thank her.

"Peter will be here later. It won't be until later today. Lucy is at school so you guys can do whatever until later when the rest of the family gets here" mom says. "Okay. I think we we're going to take a nap until probably about lunch time" I tell my mom. "Okay that's fine. How long was your trip" she asks. "About 30 seconds. But it's been a whole day back home for the most part. It's already dinner time back home" Jonathan explains to my mom. "Oh that's quite the time difference. Go ahead and sleep away. You guys will probably need it. If you want I can take little Zillah and let you guys rest" mom offers. "Thanks mom" I say. "Of course. I will watch her anytime" mom says. "Go ahead. See you in a few hours then" she says.

Jonathan and I go up to my old bedroom. I see our three bags set in front of the closet. I plug in my phone and Jonathan does the same for his phone. I pull the sheets back. "I'm happy to be back" I say. I get in the bed. Jonathan gets in too. "I know you are. You think Zillah will be okay" he asks. "I do. I know mom will take care of her. Besides, Jeffrey can help too. He took care of me and Lucy as babies" I reassure him. "Yeah" he says. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

So do you like the chapter?

The rest of Alices family will come in the next chapter.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7K 302 18
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Clary lands herself at Angel Peaks Asylum for the Criminally Insane. What did she do to get there? Was it the voi...
5.4K 233 9
(Sequel to Project Revenge) "You asked me to run away with you once, do you remember?" A conversation plays in my mind like a song. Slow and distant...
31.3K 809 21
[COMPLETED BUT SERIES DISCONTINUED] [BASED OFF THE BOOK SERIES. NOT THE TV SHOW] Clarissa Fairchild and Jace Herondale, the happy perfect couple of t...
263K 7.2K 106
For a year Clary Fray had felt something was missing from her life. She felt the weight of memories and stories which were locked away from her. Unti...