The Bad Boy Is My Stepbrother...

By Queen_Essie966

After being forced to move to another state in the United States of America, a seventeen-year-old girl named... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Fan Art
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 21

10.9K 325 42
By Queen_Essie966

Before you continue this chapter is going to still be short from the other three I updated. It's going to be in Caleb point of view because some of you told me you like his story better and I only remembered writing his one time.

Thanks so much for 29769 Reads! We almost at 30k! I can't believe I update 5 chapters in a day. I can't remember the last time I did that. But anything for you guys. That's how much i owe you guys cause I left ya'll on hold for too long. I'm happy to see those reads coming in cause it encourages me to share my story to you.

On with the story

***

Caleb

I took a minute to stare at myself through the mirror on the wall in my bedroom. My usual messy dark hair that normally had curls were combed slightly back, a pair of light red and white Jordan's were on my feet and my groom costume that was painted black and white was on my body.

It was 9 o'clock and the wedding started today at 2. I was ready for the wedding cause I feel like my mom drags it too much for me by reminding everyone everyday that she's getting married. Not that it bothered me, but as much as I can be a pain in the ass to my mom I still love that woman as if she was my first love. When my parents were together all they did was argue even for the smallest things. I remembered when I was a little boy I would always hide in the corner and overhear my parents conversation about cheating and money. The conversation would always end with dad walking out of the house and mom crying.

"You're daddy's little boy and you look just like him." Mom softly run her finger through my dark messy hair. "Please don't be like your dad when you're all grown up. I want you to treat a woman right and never take advantage of her. Cause girls like to cry but they never forget what you did to them."

Her voice plays through the back of mind as I grabbed my dark collar on my dresser shelf. Shaking my head to myself about my childhood memory I walked out of my room. I headed straight towards Carly's bedroom. Without knocking on the door, I open it and entered in her room to find her facing her mirror on the wall. She was fixing her long brunette hair that had gotten longer over the passed few weeks. Her elegant light long wedding dress fit perfectly on her body shape. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. She didn't notice that I was in her room till she was finished curling all her hair with the curling iron.

"You look... beautiful." I just couldn't keep my comment to myself, but she did look beautiful at this moment. Her hair to her dress. With that look I knew that other dudes may check her out. It annoyed me so much that I ask her, "You wearing that to the wedding?"

"Yes, I look bad... don't I?" She shakes her head at me turning forward towards the mirror again. "Maybe I should just put a little make up on and straight my hair back to the way it—"

I raise my long brows as I stepped closer to her. "Makeup? Don't put any of the shit to cover your face. It isn't a mask, you don't need it."

"I—"

Examining her up and down for a few times, my mouth hung open. Her dress wasn't button properly from the back so I automatically button the with my fingers making its way to the top. I felt her shaking a little. Was I doing something wrong? I move my eyes to her cheek and found them red. Heh, she was nervous.

I wanted to grab her by the hem of her dress and show her that she belong to me. I tried stopping myself from making a suspicious move when my lip almost brush her neck after I was done buttoning her dress up. I slowly back away from her and stared at a far distance. Lexi was already my girlfriend. Why was I feeling this way towards Carly. Who's my stepsister.

"Thank you!" She smiles to me and it was hard not to smile back.

I handed her my collar that was still on my hand and she started laughing. "You never know how to put a tie around your neck, don't you?" Carly tormented, grabbing my collar from my hand and started to wrap it around my neck.

"Don't make it too loose," I warned.

After she was finished I got ready to leave the room. "You look fine, let's go downstairs and wait." I insisted as she walk back to her wardrobe probably looking for something that suits her face. I grabbed her hands, pulling her with me as I walked downstairs to the living room.

I let go of her hand once we were there and I looked back at her. She was pouting and I can tell that she still didn't believe in herself. "Stop being insecure." I groaned.

"Like that's going to help." Carly mock.

Lucas entered in the living room with his costume that was already on him. He always would wear a baseball hat to cover up his bold head but this time he wasn't wearing it. He almost looks different to me... at this moment he looks like David DeLuise. Lucas shot his dark brown eyes at us. "You guys so early." He checks his watch on his wrist to look at the time.

"Where's Mom?" I asked him, hoping he'll tell me.

"She went out to pick up her sister Alessandra." He answers. "You look beautiful Carly."

"Thanks Dad." Carly says in enthusiasm before heading towards Lucas and hugging him. After the hug Lucas stroller out towards the front door. "I'll be back." He calls out and closes the door behind him.

The house doorbell suddenly broke the silence causing me and Carly to snap our head towards the front door. She glance at me one more time before both of us can race each other to open for the people. I let her win and stood there as I dunk my head to watch her opening the door. I felt the urge to kiss her right then and there. I bit the bottom of my lip as I tried stopping myself from going any further.

Fuck! I hate this.

When Carly opened the door my mother, my aunt Alessandra and a familiar guy who stood the same height as me appeared entering. When my eyes met up with his matching strike green eyes as mine, my eyes started to become watery.

"No way... Caleb?" I watch as my brother stormed in with his suit cases and set them down on the cream carpet.

My jaw dropped open as I examined his appearance. I haven't seen him in a year and he looks hella different to me. He has gotten taller than me by two inch, his dark chestnut hair grew up to his chin, his body shape become buff and his voice sounded sharper than ever. Of course it would. He came from the USA army.

We both pulled each other in for a hug. I was shock to see him.

I broke our hug by shoving him playfully in front of everyone. My mother had that pleasant look to see us communicating well cause we never used to get along while my aunt Alessandra and Carly who took a seat on the couch watching us. "What the hell are you doing here Jeremiah? Aren't you suppose to still be at the midshipman...?"

My brother shared the same features as me. We both looked like twins but the difference is he's two years older than me.

"I'm not allowed to see our mom getting married today?" Jeremiah joked.

"How long are you staying here bro?" I pointed out looking at his suit case that was still on the floor.

He picks one up from the floor. "My shift doesn't go back till another week!"

I couldn't stop myself from not smiling back to bro hugged him again. I missed him. He was the older brother that I looked up to. Jeremiah was more like a father to me than me own father was to me. He was there to give advice to me about girls, life and crises. My dad always favored him more than me though because he does better than me in school. That's why dad chose him to be in navy army where he's one of the owners at.

"Aww look at my little boys!" My mother cheered pulling me and Jeremiah together for a group hug. "Caleb you should show Jeremiah to his old room and catch up with each other."

Shaking my head, I broke our little chain hugged and glared at mom. "Why didn't you tell me that Jeremiah was spending a week?"

"It was a surprise for you." She tells me.

Alessandra shot me a cold glance before me realizing that I forgot to kiss her on the cheek. Just like any other foreign adults they always like to be greeted by other people. If they don't then they shoot you the most mischievous look.

"Dov'e il mio bacio!" Alessandra crosses her arms over to me.

I rolled my eyes before planting a kiss on her cheek. "Ciao mia zia."

Mom grabbed Carly off the couch who I still forgotten she was there because she sat there so quietly. I watched as mom introduced Carly to Jeremiah and aunt Alessandra and they said their hellos. I grabbed Jeremiah's other suit case on the floor. "I'm tried as fuck! Show me to my room Caleb." Jeremiah whispered through my ears.

"Alright." I strolled with his other suit case to upstairs leaving mom, Carly and Alessandra chatting downstairs.

I guided Jeremiah to his old room that was down the hall on the far left of mom bedroom but he tried stopping me and told me that he wanted to share the same room as mine because he's only stay for the wedding and a week.

Jeremiah spring himself onto my bed. "Ah... home sweet home."

I dropped his suit cases in my closet and closed my room door before laying on bed next to my brother. "So... tell me what has been going on with you lately bro. Are you still staying out of trouble with the po po?"

I guffaw at his remark. "Barely... but I'm doing good. Last time I got arrested was almost two months ago but I'm doing better."

Jeremiah hum to himself. "Must be the reason cause of that blonde headed girl that you go out with."

"You mean Lexi?"

"Yeah if that's her name." He chuckles, turning himself in a comfortable position. "Why do you always get to pull the bad asses when I don't?"

"Cause I got game!" I hustled and Jeremiah almost shove me off the bed. "I can pull any bitch I want to."

We spent an hour talking about anything. Our conversation was basically our lives keep us updating on what has been going on. For some reason the conversation ended up bouncing to Jeremiah asking me if I am happy about the marriage out of the blue.

I raise an eyebrow. "Why that question for?"

He ruffles his hands through his hair before glancing his eyes on the ceiling. "When I come back home I expected to see this house without a soul. But I was wrong. When mom picked me up at the airport station the look on her face look happy. She doesn't look as old--"

I frowned, cutting him off. "Cause Dad use to stress her out a lot."

"Right... and this man, Lucas, I heard of must be doing our mom good favors." Jeremiah agreed.

-Later on in the evening-

Outside was nice and sunny and I watched as the ceremony started to become over crowded once people started to find their seats. There wasn't that many walk ins to do. I was the only best man and there was four other grooms who were apart of family. Jeremiah didn't participate in any activities because he came in too late for any of the rehearsals. He was already seated outside in the crowd ceremony.

After the wedding ends my plan was to get high and wasted. There was a lot of beverages I saw being delivered in the fridge. I'm faithful to Lexi, yeah, but tonight if I find another hot chick at the wedding I'm not gonna stop myself from taking her number or dancing on her if she dances on me.

I came out of the men restroom and found Carly chatting with an elderly woman and Lucas. When I strolled closer to them they all glance at me. "Caleb... you ready?" Lucas asks me.

I nodded. "I can ask you the same thing."

Lucas patted me on my back. "We're going to be family now and we're going to act like one. Even though we came off at a wrong start is never too late to start."

I really had nothing against Lucas. Even though I came off in a stubborn way to him when we first met I didn't know the guy. But could you blame me? Now I know that he'll be a great man to mom and that what matters to me. I handshake him before he can leave me alone in the ballroom with Carly.

Carly still had her wedding clothes on her. "Ugh, its happening." She tells me with her soft voice grinning.

I roughly sighed before starting my walk with her making our way outside where the wedding took place. "Yeah, I'm happy for them." I told her while we continued to walk.

"Caleb is happy for them?" Carly sarcastically spoke mocking me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "You're really something else, fruit loops."

"Don't call me that." She hissed.

I smirked. "I told you that I'm going to call you that from now on."

"You know this is the most that I seen you talk to me nicely since that party." Carly prompted.

I stopped my walk. "What do you mean?"

We were now by the river outside where the wedding ceremony was. My mom stood across from us with a couple of grooms and maids who helped her fixed her long puffy elegant white wedding dress that was on her body.

She tucks in a long piece of hair behind her ear. "You hated my guts when I first met you and treated my life like a nightmare. Now you're so nice to me all of the sudden."

"Like I told you the other day in the carnival I never really hated you. I just wasn't sure who you guys were at that time." I was honest. "You're going to be like a little sister to me and I have to start treating you like one."

She smiles and it was hard not to smile back at her. I only thought of her as my little sister now cause it was different because both of our parents weren't married yet. Now that they're getting married is different now.

I can tell she wanted to say more to me but mom cuts off us by appearing the middle of us. "Caleb go wait outside in the stage with the other men!" Mom insisted, rushing me to leave. "You too Carly!"

"Alright." Carly said, darting her way towards the ceremony and I followed behind her. The pastor was already on the stage along with Lucas who waited on the aisle. I joined the other men who were the grooms on the stage but I cut in first place since I was chosen to be the best man for Lucas. Everyone that was seated on the chairs in front of us started chatting and whispering lowly waiting for mom to walk down the aisle.

It was a good twenty minutes till she came out walking slowly down the aisle with my grandpa holding onto the hem of her hands. Her wedding white dress was so long that the tail had to be picked up by people who didn't wanted it to get dirty. When she finally reach to the stage my grandpa let go of her hands and brought them to Lucas who was eager to take her hands and bring them on stage.

They both face each other while the pastor stood in the middle of them getting ready to preach.

"Dear beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends this man and woman in..." The pastor preached and gave a long spiritual speech that all pastors normally announces at weddings.

I block out my ears from what the pastor was saying and I glanced at Carly in the other side of me who stood along with the other maid of honors and all of them had matching dresses. She kept on looking down at her feet and my first thought was her feeling insecure about herself. I glance over at the crowd of people and found them all interested in what the pastor was saying about Lucas and mom. Many were taking pictures and filming the scenes.

After a couple of minutes of a freedom speech the pastor step aside from Lucas and mom. "You may now kiss your bride!"

About time.

Mom strolled up to Lucas and Lucas grabbed her by the chin and kissed the passionately. I clapped my hands together and cheered along with everyone in the crowd as they continued to lock lips. When the kiss ended mom wove to the crowd holding Lucas hands.

"Thank you everyone for coming and supporting us." She says through the microphone that the pastor handed her. "Family and friends please join us inside in the reception to continue celebrating our wedding!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
2.4M 42.7K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
2.9K 101 49
Seventeen-year-old Gemma Parker is tired of always being the friend. The one he calls after he gets home from his dates at night, the one he confides...