Found A Way || D.E. & C.B.

By ashhxwrites

I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a... More

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₁
♛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅.₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₁
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₂
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₃
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₄
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₅
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₆
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₇
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₉
♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₈₀
final post

♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅

10K 428 42
By ashhxwrites

Nayeli Santiago

As Anahi left out, I was home in my lonesome. I read Cassius text, but have yet to respond. It's been 2 weeks. I just needed my space from him, it was needed from both ends. I wasn't bout to dwell on it, cause for one thing we weren't together, it just bothered me because he was adamant on pursuing me. I hate when niggas play mind games and they aren't ready, it's like everyone involved has to get hurt, and that ain't the move. Even Jada told me he went to her house and asked for help, basically she was tired of his shit and told him like it is. I don't blame her, cause wasn't nobody bout to baby a grown ass man. Get your shit together.

Kadeem has grown into a good friend, I still have my reservations but a friendship doesn't hurt.

"What's good Kadeem," I answered the FT call, his pearly whites on full display. This nigga was always smiling. "What you so happy about?" I mocked uncle George from ATL, causing us both to laugh.

"You stupid, g." He glossed his bottom lip, rubbing the back of his neck. "What you up to lil bit?"

"None major. My sis just left, so I'm tryna get into something." I smiled softly, hearing background noise on his end "You got a party goin on over there? And ain't invite mehhh?" I asked dramatically.

"That's why I'm callin you, you tryna slide?" He asked, a brow perked. "It's not a party, party either just a kickback. Chill vibes."

I nodded slowly, thinking this through. I had nothing else going on for the night, so why not? I already met two of his other friends, they were cool to be around.

"Give me an hour." I smiled gently, scratching the side of my cheek. It was 8PM, I'll be there at 9.

"That's a bet." Kadeem cheesed hard, having us both chuckle and end the call. He was refreshing.

————-

"Lil baby slimthick, got the niggas stuck on ooh and ahh." Chelsea laughed, wrapping me into a hug. "What's up NyNy? Wanna drink?" She asked, walking me over to the drinks table.

"Girl, I ain't worried bout these fools." I waved them off, playfully rolling my eyes. "I'm chillin, had to stop by for the one time, ju know? Everything good your way?"

"Always." She smiled, ladling some of the jungle juice into a red solo cup. "Quentin getting on my nerves, but when is he not?"

"Oh shit, you pulled out the full name." I laughed silently, they were a trip. That couple who broke up to make up every chance they got. I've only known them for two weeks and I've seen things from them, so its just little shit you catch on. "What he did?" I questioned, before she could even get a word out here comes Kadeem.

"Y'all talkin shit?" I heard Kadeem's voice from behind us, his arm soon snaking over my shoulders once he approached us. "How you come to a party and ain't say hi to the host first?"

"Boy, move!" I nudged him with my elbow, I said hi to him when I entered but he was busy entertaining his guests. "I said hi to you, don't front."

"Entertaining ya lil females too." Chelsea shook her head, causing me to chuckle lowly.

"Man, mind yours Chels. Where yo nigga at?" Kadeem countered, I moved from out his embrace and went to prepare me a drink.

"He should be with you, but you wanna come over here and get in our business." She rolled her eyes, looking to me. "Imma let you be with KC, I'll see you later..if not I'll text you boo." I nodded my head, waving bye to her before putting my attention onto Kadeem.

"What you think of the party?" He asked, tucking his hands into his front pockets.

I took a sip from my drink before looking up at him, "It's coo. Straight vibes not gon lie." I licked the corner of my lip, moving a braid back. Anahi slayed this style! "I know you ain't boutta be with me all night, go entertain ya girlfriends." I smirked loosely, moving my feet in the direction of where the sitting area was at.

"I ain't got no girlfriends." Kadeem chuckled, walking in step with me, I rolled my eyes playfully. He had hoes. "They just females i see from time to time, but it ain't like we be doing shit." He shrugged, licking his lips.

I held my hand up in a way for him to stop. "You don't have to expl-

"I do, cause I care about you." He stopped me. "Most niggas wouldn't say shit, but I'm moving different wit you Ny."

I just looked at him. He was being considerate towards my feelings, but truth be told, I didn't have any feelings for him. It was nice though, at least he gave me a heads up unlike some other niggas.

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

Disney world with my babygirl was a success, she fell asleep right when the fireworks had went off. As long as Royalty had a good time, I wasn't complaining. Keeping my daughter's happiness first was a must, and that's all I needed to focus on. No more of these distractions from women, I had to keep training myself on that one, but I'm a work in progress. Who isn't?

"Daddy," Royalty's soft voice came out as she rubbed her eyes, "when is NyNy coming back?" She frowned a bit, as she looked up at me as we were now sitting on the couch watching some cartoons.

"Ion know baby, she's busy." I wasn't lying about that, she made it clear to me she ain't want shit to do with me as she left our thread on READ. I had to respect her space, she'd hit me up when she's ready, or if she ever will.

Word around the street is that she's talking to some nigga, can I be mad? Nope. But a small part of me was. It's whatever though, I dug my own grave, so I can't be in the way of her talking to someone else. I just hope the nigga treats her right cause I would hate to murk him.

"Can't you FaceTime her? Please daddy, pleaseeee." She poked out her bottom lip, throwing out her puppy dog eyes.

"She's probably sleep, Ro." I had to stall, I already knew Nayeli wouldn't answer, for all I know she could've blocked me. "We gotta respect that, aight?"

"Fine," she pouted, folding her arms over her chest, "can we tomorrow?" She smiled bright.

"We'll see, now watch your show." I chuckled lowly.

I didn't want to give her false promises, and the way things are set up between Nayeli and I, I don't see us talking anytime soon. As if timing wasn't perfect, or maybe my eyes were tripping but a text notification popped up from her.

iMessage
Lil NyNy 🥵
Hey Cassius...I know it's long overdue, but I needed to think things through. There's no hard feelings 🤞🏽 I still want a friendship with you, if you even still want one lol. - 10:20PM

A friendship? Shit it was a start, and that's what we were beforehand. I couldn't do nothing but respect it. She was that calm I needed in my life, and it sucks that I fucked up her trust in me, but now it's all babysteps from here.

iMessage
You know I still want one shawty. Can we link tomorrow? I have someone who wanna see you - 10:23PM

I exited out of our thread, and placed my phone back where it was. Royalty dosing in and out of sleep, she couldn't hang no more, which was expected all her energy from the amusement park was used. I know she'd be excited to see Nayeli, the little time of them crossing paths they did grow a bond. And it was rare for me to even bring any woman around my daughter, so how I did Nayeli was my fault.

I just hope with us seeing one another it's good. I missed her, her energy was pure and I couldn't match that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.3K 68
By popular demands, the duo is back!😜 "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my head no. "You know what you do to me, it's...
211K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
18.8K 1.3K 35
I thought I knew myself, I thought my life is perfect until... He proposed me. Inspired from my true story. My actual paperback published story conve...