Jikook Stories 2 [Completed]...

Oleh BtsJkXJm

So....this is the second Jikook Oneshot. I hope you will enjoy the stories I made. :) EDIT 2023 : Listen you... Lebih Banyak

I like you.
Thantophobia
Thantophobia pt2
Thantophobia Pt3
Thantophobia Finale
You're Cute.
You're Cute 2
Time
Time 2
It ain't me
Will I be a burden to you?
You're not a burden to me.
I am here
I am here 2
Friends?
Friends? 2
Friends? 3
Friends? 4
Friends? 5
Unexpected move
Lucky Me
Lucky Me 2
Lucky Me 3
Shortie Jimin-shii
Virgin Boy
I'm fine
My life
Soulmate
Soulmate 2
Kitty
Kitty 2
Kitty 3
Kitty 4
A Wish
Prank gone wrong
A wish 2
A wish 3
A wish 4
A forgotten Marriage
A forgotten Marriage 2
Fighting
Fighting 2
Fighting 3
Fighting 4
Nerd x Bad boy
Nerd x Badboy 2
Broken
Broken 2
Broken 3
Broken 4
My Bully
Bonus: Broken
Two Face Bitch
Two Face Bitch 2
The loner and the Rich
Teacher Jimin loves me
Regret
Change for you
Blind
Alpha lovers
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost 2
Anger Management
Anger Management 2
My Bully 2
Not so sweet no more
I love you
Just one day
I'm sorry and I love you
Surprised date.
Hybrid
Magic Dust
Future meets the Past
Future meets the past 2
Home
Comforting
Mummy and baby time
Missing you
Omega bully
Baby
Break up
Time traveler ⏳
Time traveler 2 ⏳
Cafe love
One last time
Huggies
Final
JIKOOK UPLOADED

Not so sweet no more 2

3K 109 37
Oleh BtsJkXJm

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FUTHER⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jimin POV

"Mommy~~" I turn around and saw Jennie running up to me, pouting. I bent down to her level and squish her cheeks. "What's wrong sweetie?"
"Was that our appa earlier?"

It was just a simple question but it felt like I couldn't breath. "U-Um...uhh no..no..he's not..."
Jennie sigh and fan herself. "Mommy mommy mommy, I, Park Jennie, can clearly hear mommy saying to appa that me and jungmin are his kids". Oh god, how much I hate it when she does that. "Jennie..that..it's not true, I was just..."

Jennie raise her eyebrow and then she said "Mommy, you know you can't win right?"
I roll my eyes and ruffle her hair. "Yeah yeah whatever"

"So...is it true mommy?"

"...yes.."

"Then, when is appa coming back?"

"When he realize his mistake Jennie"

I might turn crazy already, because I was waiting for him to come back...
But then I realize that he doesn't know where I live..
Or does he?

"Huh..." I pick the box of donuts that was at our doorstep and saw a blue note that wrote 'I don't really know what jungmin and Jennie likes so I bought all :)'
I smile like a fool, Shaking my head. "Idiot..."

It would be either flowers, chocolates, donuts, or just about anything.
He bought the perfect things for me,jungmin and Jennie.
"Did appa send this?" Jungmin asked.

I hesitantly nodded. "Yeah...he did..."
"Wahhh I love appa so much!" Jungmin said, throwing his hands up high.

For weeks he did the same thing.

Until suddenly,

He disappeared

I don't know where...

But he didn't send anything till now...

Which made me really worried...

Jungkook, where the hell are you?

The next day, I received a call. An unknown call.

"Hello?"

"Um..is this..Jeon Jimin?"

My breath hitched, my palms were getting sweaty. "Not anymore.." I said bitterly.

"Oh sorry but um..I was wondering if we could meet at the cafe nearby?"

"I'm sorry but who is this?"

"Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom"
*
*
*
*
"Why did you want to me Yugyeom?" I said. Yuyeom was jungkook's best friend until I came into jungkook's life and he got jealous and suddenly, he was nowhere to be seen.
"How did you get my number?" I asked. He rub the back of his neck, closing his eyes. "I got it from taehyung and um..hyung..I just wanna say that I'm sorry"
"For what?"
"I treated you really bad because you stole Jungkook, my best friend away from me but now, I see that Jungkook really loves you hyung, he will do anything for you.. "

I see that Jungkook really loves you hyung, he will do anything for you..

I can't believe I'm already missing him so badly..

"I forgive you" is all I could say. I was still surprised to hear those words.
"But that's not all hyung.."

I raise my eyebrow, crossing my arms. "What do you mean?" He didn't look at me, instead, he look down on the floor. Still not saying anything for a minute. "Spit it out Yugyeom-"

"I told Jungkook to have sex with the girl"

I told Jungkook to have sex with the girl

I froze in place. speechless to say a word. "What.did.you.say? " I gritted my teeth, my eyes fuming with anger.
"I told-"

I didn't care if I made a scene but I grab his collar, getting him out. "Jimin wait-"
And punched him.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!! DID THE DEVIL RAISED YOU?! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL YUGYEOM?!!" I shouted angrily, throwing more punches at his face. I stop and lift his chin up.

"Why?"

He gulp. "I-I wanted revenge..I was so a-angry that you have J-Jungkook with you so I a-asked the girl to date jungkook for a year and have sex with him s-so I c-could record it and send it to you"

"You forced him didn't you?"

"W-What?"

"DIDNT YOU?!"

"Yes! Yes I did! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!" He sobbed. I let go of him as it was my turn to cry.

Kookie..my love..oh my baby...I'm so sorry...

"Hyung, you don't have to forgive me but please...Jungkook is hurting, I saw him last week and he didn't look so good.."

"Where is he?"

"H-huh?"

"GIVE ME THE ADDRESS YOU BITCH!!" I yelled, almost wanting to slap him.
"Okay okay! Here!" He gave me the address, almost wanting to run away but I grab his collar again, glaring at him.

"You better delete that video or I will report you to the police and I'll make sure you will rot in there, understand? "

He nodded and I release my grip from his collar, making him running away quickly.

I stare at the address before sprinting my way to Jungkook.

I'm coming Jungkook..

I'm coming to take you back as mine..

So please don't do anything stupid...
*
*
*
*
"Jungkook!" I arrived at his place, panting because of running. Luckily, It took me 5 minutes to get here. "Jungkook? Open the door!" I bang the door as if the house was on fire. There was no sound which made me groan in frustration. I look around and tried to look for a spare key.

"C'mon Jungkook, you have got to have a key-ah hah! Yes!" I said, holding the spare key that was under the flower pot. "Thank god!"
I open the door, not caring if I end up destroying it.

"Jungkook!"

"Hyung?"

I widen my eyes when I saw him holding a knife

Right on his chest.

"Jungkook! Give me that!" I ran towards him, quick enough to get the knife before he stab himself. "What were you thinking JEON?!" I yelled, cupping his cheeks. He smile. Smiling like a bunny. The same smile when he's happy.

"Hyung..baby..are you really here?" He said, caressing my hand. I almost cried upon seeing him so broken. So lost..confused..

"Yes kookie, I'm here, I'm here" I said. He smile, leaning into the touch. "Hyung..I..."

I waited for him to reply but then suddenly, he closed his eyes and passed out on my arms.
"Kookie?" I tried shaking him but he didn't respond. When I rest my hand on his stomach, I gasp in shock.

There was blood on it.

"No..no no no no..." I shake my head, tears threatening to fall. Don't tell me that he..

I grab both of his wrist and saw that both of them had blood, still fresh.

"NO! PLEASE NO!" I sobbed as I quickly grabbed the first aid kit.

Fuck..

Jungkook...

Why...

Oh please live for me kookie..

That's all I hoping for..

Jungkook POV
"Kookie~" a sweet voice called me. I walk along the white road to find the voice.
"Kookie~~ come and find me~"

Jimin.

I saw Jimin smiling at me. Wearing the same clothes when I first met him. A white sweater and black jeans. He extended his hand to me, his eyes turned like the crescent moon.
"Come with me Kookie, let's be happy together" he said softly.

I reach for his hand, intertwining them together as I grin widely. The happy emotions were ready to explode from my chest.

"Okay"

I woke up, feeling a little dizzy. I tuned side by side and saw that I was now on my bed.
When did I? 

I tried to get up when I felt something small and warm on my hand. I turned my head to find Jimin sleeping while holding my hand.

"Hyung..I.."

Oh yeah.

I passed out.

Then that means,

I lift my shirt up and saw that my scar was all patched up. And so were both of my wrists.

"Kookie?"

Jimin was wide awake, his eyes blinking. So were mine.
"Hyung-"
I was cut off by Jimin kissing me. He cupped both of my cheeks and straddled me, sitting on my thigh.
"J-Jimin"
"Just shut up" he said and we continued to kiss for a good minute before pulling away. He pampered my face with kisses and my jawline before resting his head in my neck.

"Why...why are you here.." I said, still catching my breath. I could feel wetness in my neck and I knew that he was crying.
"I'm sorry Kookie, I should have let you explain"

"What are you talking about?"

He lift his head up, wiping his tears. "Yugyeom told me everything..."
"Oh.."

"Why didn't you stop? I thought you are a brat that wouldn't listen to anyone?" He said. I chuckle then stopped, looking down.

"He threaten me, he said that if I refuse to do it then he will kidnapped you and kill you right infront of me"

I look at him and I was already tearing up.
"I can't lose you jimin-ah, you're too...you're too precious to me..." I cried.

"Oh Kookie-"

Then suddenly, the door burst open revealing jungmin and Jennie. The ran to me and hugged the life out of me. Jimin still on my thighs.
Jennie:"Appaaa we love you!!!"

Jungmin: *nodding his head cutely*"Yeah yeah yeah!!"

"You brought them?" I said, still shock. He nodded. "I wanted you to see your own kids"
I stared at them and gave them both a peck on the cheek.
"I love you too" I said. 
They giggled and ran back downstairs, screaming like monkeys.

When they both left, we stared at each other and then Jimin give me a quick kiss on my lips.
"You're not supposed to be here hyung...you don't have to save me, you were suppose to leave me here to end my life" I said. He smile sadly and shake his head.
"I can't...eventhough I can't forget that"

I gulp. I don't think I will ever forget the dissapointment written on his face.

"But"
He look at me and smile a little.
"Unfortunately, I am too in love with you so I forgive you"

"What are you serious-"

He slap my face after that. "Ow.."

"I feel better now" he said, removing himself from me.
"Do you still love me Jimin?!"

"DUHHHHHHH"

End.

Note:
Done. How is it? I didn't read it so there might be some mistake but whatever.

See ya 🤗

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

38.7K 1.6K 117
Just a compilation of random, sporadic short Jikook stories because I have no time for a proper story, but I still want to write. I also sometimes d...
11.1K 322 36
I NEVER KNEW SHY GUYS WERE INTO THIS STUFF. J.JK FANFICTION a high school love story !WARNING! THIS MAY CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT. T...
6.9K 110 13
Hey guys these my second fanfiction . Do enjoy and u can tell me the stories so I can post that . Pls vote and follow me.♥️ Well not all story will h...
6.9K 470 75
Hey, don't worry I'm park Jimin I will give the taste of her own medicine. I will make her fall in love with me. and when that's happened I break he...