Kidnapped baby

By StuckInLove123

Ariana and Justin has had a relationship for three years. It was filled with fights, crying, but love. On the... More

Chapter 1: The anniversary
Chapter 2: Moving On
Chapter 3: The Big News
Chapter 4: Everything will be ok
Chapter 5: Goodbye America Hello Paris
Chapter 6: Accidents
Chapter 7: New guy
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Moving In
Chapter 10: Abusive much?
Chapter 11: Baby Gender
Chapter 12: Birthday Fun Part 1
Chapter 13: Birthday Fun Part 2
Chapter 14: Food Poison
Chapter 15: Tracy convinces Ariana
Chapter 16: Apologies
Chapter 17: Date with Connor
Chapter 18: Day out with Tracy
Chapter 19: Jeanette
Chapter 20: Pool Party
Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 23: The Call
Chapter 24: My Water Broke
Chapter 25: The Baby is Born
Chapter 26: Taking The Baby Home
Chapter 27: Stay with me
Chapter 28: Came back early
Chapter 29: Im not ashamed
Chapter 30: The Bridges of Seine
Chapter 31: More news
Chapter 32: Birthday Girls
Chapter 33: Realize
Chapter 34: In the hospital
Chapter 35: All that Matters
Chapter 36: The Cookout
Chapter 37: Kidnapped
Chapter 38: Never Wanted To
Chapter 39: Tracking
Chapter 40: Blaming
Chapter 41: I love you
Chapter 42: The meet
Chapter 43: What a Friend
Chapter 44: Another Kidnapping
Chapter 45: Im Sorry
Chapter 46: Bye Bye Madison
Chapter 47: Forgive Me?
Chapter 48: Aquaboulevard
Chapter 49: Date With the Kidnapper
Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy
Chapter 51: Bye Emily
Chapter 52: His Ex
Chapter 53: Another Dream
Chapter 54: Don't Stress
Chapter 55: Getting Briana Back
Chapter 56: Dinner Date
Chapter 57: Argue
Chapter 58: Taken at The Mall
Chapter 59: Revealed
Chapter 60: Help us Connor
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 63: Another One
Chapter 64: Visitor

Chapter 62: Arrested

3K 123 58
By StuckInLove123

Chapter 62: Arrested

Justin's P.O.V.

I drive into the woods and soon come upon the empty house the kidnapper described when he called me.

The cops and everyone else drove on a different path that would lead to the back of the house.

I park the car in the front of the house. I grab the gun the police gave me and hide it in my jeans.

I then step out the car. I walk up to the the door and open it. The house is very old and creaky as I step in.

I notice there is covered up furniture and everything is dusty.

"Hello?"I ask.

I hear footsteps and watch as someone comes from the kitchen.

Jai?

"Hey, what are you doing here?"I ask a little confused.

"Your supposed to turn yourself into me, remember?"He says with an evil grin.

Realization soon hits me.

"Your the kidnapper?"I ask anger slowly rising up in me.

"Took you long to figure out"He laughs.

"I'm here, now let Ariana and Sophia go"I say. "Not so fast, follow me"He says and walks back into the kitchen.

I follow after him.

He opens up a hidden latch on the ground and walks down.

I follow after him down the stairs and close the latch. Hopefully Officer Woodrow is in the house already and he saw us just enter this hidden walkway.

We come upon another door and Jai opens it. I follow him into what seems like another house.

What the hell?

"Welcome to my secret hide out"Jai laughs.

I keep following him to another room where I notice Connor is in. It looks like I'm in the living room now.

"Hey Justin"Connor smiles at me.

I knew he was somewhat behind this. And Ariana thought he just had anger issues. Yea right.

Another guy stands in the corner. He Looks kinda like Jai and Connor.

"Bring them in to watch the show!"Jai calls over to the guy.

He walks out and soon comes back in with Jeannette and my beautiful girls, Ariana and Sophia.

Me and Ariana stare at each other and I can see the fear behind her eyes.

She holds Sophia and I notice Jeannette also holds a baby. I notice it to be Jayden, Tracy's son.

They both take a seat on the couch which is against the wall.

Everything is cleared out except the couch the girls are sitting in.

I look up to Connor and he winks at me.

What the heck?

'Everything will be ok' he mouths to me.

Is he apart of the plan too?

"Welcome everyone to my game show called Death where one lucky winner gets to die"Jai evilly laughs and points to me.

"Did you just say die? Your gonna kill Justin?"Ariana asks Jai worried, about to stand up from the chair.

"Sit down!"Jai demands and points a gun at her.

At that moment I want to just whip out my gun and shoot him a million times but I have to wait for the crew to arrive.

I focus my attention back on Jai.

"For every question answered wrong, you get shot at. Most likely your leg or your arm. Nothing too serious yet. I want you to feel pain until I actually kill you"He laughs wickedly again.

"All of these questions will be about Ariana. Everything is gonna be focused on her since she's the reason we are both here"Jai tells me.

"Ok, go ahead"I say.

This is really stupid. I was expecting a fight or something but questions. Really?

"Question number one, when was Ariana born?"He asks as he looks at his deck of index cards.

"Are you serious?"I ask shocked. "Yes, you don't know her birthday?"He asks.

"I do, it's just that this is easy. I thought we were gonna fight or something but this is the best you can come up with?"I chuckle.

"Answer the question or you get shot"He points the gun to me. I put my hands up in the air in defense.

"Okay ok, she was born June 26"I say and chuckle again.

This is gonna be easy. Maybe this I better so the police will have enough time to get down here.

Jai asks me a whole bunch more questions on Ariana and I answer all of them correctly.

"You have won the game, you've gotten every single question right"Jai smirks at me.

"Yea, I know everything about my princess"I say and look at her to see her blushing.

"That's good but I've decided to change the rules, I said I was gonna shoot you for every question answered wrong. But at the beginning I said I would get to kill the winner. So since you've won, you get to die even earlier"He laughs and the guy in the corner joins him.

Jai points his gun to me.

Come on, where are they?

"Any last words?"Jai laughs at me still pointing his gun to my face.

"Yea, your a son of a bitch"I look to see Selena standing behind Jai pointing a gun to the back of his head.

He turns around still pointing his gun at me.

"Look who decided to join us?"Jai laughs at Selena as she continues to still point her gun at him.

"Ariana? Isn't this terrific? Now Justin and Selena can tell you their great news"Jai laughs and turns to her.

"What great news?"Ariana asks and I know instantly he's referring to Selena being pregnant.

How the heck did he find out?

"That Justin got Selena pregnant"Jai laughs and I look at Ariana to see sadness cross her face.

"Ariana, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen"I look at her and she has tears in her eyes.

"How could you do this to me?"She asks.

"He didn't do anything. I'm not pregnant. It was all a lie"Selena says and I turn to look at her.

"It was?"I ask.

"You bitch! Why did you tell them that!"Jai points his gun to her now.

"I can't be apart of your little lies anymore. I refuse to just sit here and hurt their relationship. Of course I want Justin back but this isn't a way to win him back"Selena tells Jai.

"First Madison and now you?"Jai yells frustrated. "Say good bye sweetheart"He says and points his gun at Selena.

"FBI, Put your gun down!"A whole bunch of police come out of hiding and point there guns at Jai.

Scooter, my mom, Ryan, Frankie, and Joan stand with them holding protective FBI gear and holding guns as well.

I take out my gun too and point it at Jai. I notice Connor do the same. I guess he is on our side.

"Ariana, tell them to put their guns down sweetie"Jai looks at Ariana and she gives him a look of disgust.

He turns to me.

"Ariana is mine"Jai says and points his gun at me. The cops put their fingers on the trigger, ready if he tries anything.

"You will never be a great father or husband to Ariana as I can be"Jai says.

"That should be the other way around. You will never be a great husband or father like Justin can"I look to see that Joan has bravely stepped up to Jai, pointing her gun to him.

"You would never shoot me"He challenges her and I almost believe that, until she shoots him in the stomach making him fall to the floor clutching his stomach.

"No one messes with Mama Grande's family"She spits in his face and everyone claps.

The police go to grab him, the guy in the corner, and Connor.

"Officers, don't take Connor, I'm not charging him"I tell them and they don't arrest him.

"Thanks man"Connor pats my shoulder and goes up to Jeanette.

I look over at Ariana who's now standing with our baby girl and I walk over to them.

"Hey"I smile. "Hey"She smiles back at me.

"It's finally over, no more Jai or any of this"I caress her cheek. "I'm glad"She smiles and I kiss her pink lips. I break away and look down at Sophia.

"Hey baby girl"I say. She reaches her hand out to me and clutches her hand around my finger.

"She's so beautiful"I smile.

I look back at Ariana and place my free hand on her stomach.

"I can't wait for this one to come out"I say.

"You know?"She asks.

"Your mom told me"I say.

"She can never keep her mouth shut"She laughs. "But she did kind of save us today"I laugh too.

"I'm so glad we're all back together"Ariana smiles at me.

"All four of us"I inform her and rub her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Aww, that last part made me melt!

Anyways I've decided on two more chapters for this story.

I also want to let you guys know I am doing a sequel to this book. I'm telling you right now, that you are gonna want to read it.

I hope you all heard My everything by now. I absolutely love it. I've been listening to the album on repeat for a week now. I honestly can't pick a favorite song, I love the whole thing.

But back to the book, I'll update again tomorrow.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 158 40
Justin and Ariana grew up together, they were basically friends from birth. They were inseparable, but their friendship and growing love is put to th...
12.4K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...
6.8K 169 18
2 years have passed since the drama of Selena having two possible fathers of her unborn baby: her husband or her husband's best friend. Now, Selena a...
99.1K 2K 99
Rita is a massive belieber but when Justin makes a bet with her family to get married to her and make her pregnant for a year. what will she do? will...