Married to a Stranger {KTH FF...

By jhopes_booty1972

Your single pringle life in America takes a turn when a wedding ring is forced on a finger with a guy you don... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New Story
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17/18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/n:Ranking!
Special Chapter
B2: Chapter 1
B2: Chapter 2
Jungkook's Regret Pt. 1
Jungkook's Regret Pt. 2
Hoseoks a Yandere?! Pt.1
Hoseoks a Yandere?! Pt. 2
Just Friend's Pt. 1
Just a Friend Pt. 2
Hoseok's a Yandere?! Pt. 3
Just A Friend Pt. 3
Just a Friend Pt. 4
Hoseoks a Yandere Pt. 4
Hoseok's a Yandere?! Pt. 5
ObSeSsEd Pt. 1
Hoseok's a Yandere Pt. 6
But I love Him Pt.1 +18
But I love him Pt. 2 +18
But I love him Pt. 3
But I love him Pt. 4
But I Love Him Pt. 5 Happy Ending Version.
But I love Him Pt. 5
Jikook- 'I didn't do it' Pt.1
ObSeSsEd Pt. 2
ObSeSsEd Pt. 3
Shoutouts!!
ObSeSsEd Pt. 4 FINAL
Stuck Pt. 1
Stuck Pt. 2
My Genie Pt. 1. Jikook
My Genie Pt. 2
My brother Pt 1
Hoseok's a Yandere Pt. 7 Final

B2: Chapter 3

1.2K 46 11
By jhopes_booty1972

A/n: Sup y'all? Anyone know these following movies? If you know them and watch them tell meh.

Pretty Little Liars
Riverdale
Warm Bodies
The Walking Dead
The Mummy
The Conjuring 1 and 2
Before I wake
Annabelle
Hush

If you know these tell meh. Cause I've watched em...
This is so random...

Y/n's POV

I walk out my bathroom because someone knocked on the door. I open it to see Sehun.

"Hey,"

Sehun: "Hey, umm I need to talk to you about something,"

"What is if?"

Sehun: " Y/n, I'm not a good person and you know that, I have killed so many people, which doesn't matter because I'm a Mafia but still, I have hurt people...including you...so what I wanna say is Jackson Hyung is wrong...I had feelings for you. They were way to dangerous...and he thinks that I still like you and love you and want to be with you...but he's wrong...I don't...I want you to live Y/n...Taehyung makes you the happiest person there is! I want you to continue doing that! And I just wanna tell you that I wanna take you home,"

"Y-you what?"

Sehun: "Without Jackson Hyung noticing that I helped of course...I mean Mark Hyung is fine...but Jackson Hyung is umm he's umm...what's worse than the devil? Whatever it is Jackson Hyung is that, so,"

"H-how are we going to do it?"

Sehun: "Hyung is going to recover in a week so we have enough time,"

"Oh...Sehun I'm sorry...and Thank you!"

I jump on him and hug him out of no where. I get off him and straighten my clothes.

Sehun: "So I was thinking...how about we escape at night? When everyone's asleep we can get over the gates and drive away like nothing happened?"

"Sure! It sounds like a plan!"

Just then I remembered I'm a fucking pregnant woman about to escape a Mafia.

"But me being pregnant? You know? Might harden things a little bit..?"

Sehun: "Oh umm of course! Don't worry about, I'll be extra carefully I promise!"

"Sehun? Why do you do this? Every single time the bad ends you make me feel so sorry for you...you know what? I literally hate you for not telling me you liked me the day I came back from America, You literally make me want to punch you! But at the same time make me wanna hug the life out of you!"

Sehun: "What can I say? I'm one of a kind!"
He chuckled.
Yeah I don't regret a thing I just said. You do know readers that what I just said doesn't mean I like Sehun. It's more of a friendly conversation. You know?

Sehun: "I better get to work,"

"D-do you know what I can do? I'm staying in this house with nothing to do,"

Sehun: "Umm you can do whatever you want I guess, you can go to the living room and kitchen now,"

"Thanks!"

Sehun: "Alright I'll be downstairs,"

Sehun went out of the room shutting the door. I have nothing to do. But this is my chance! I can go to the living room and call Tae! But wouldn't that seem unfair to Sehun? I mean he did kind of say he trusts me? ugh! Life really hates.

I get on my bed and fall asleep...

_____

1 week later.

Taehyung's POV

We still can't find her! I'm GOING TO GO CRAZY! This time I will kill Sehun myself! Just then I get a call. I look to see who it is. Everyone in the living room gathers around.

"Hello?"
I say in a tired and given up voice.

Y/n: "Tae?!"

"Y/N!!! It's you!"

Y/n: "Shh! Quiet they'll hear you!"

"Who?! And where are you!"
Everyone in the room gathers around me with worried expressions.

Y/n: "I can't tell you where I am,"

"Why?!"

Y/n: "Because I know you Kim Taehyung. No matter what I say your going to risk your life getting here and getting me out,"

She knows me well...

"Are you hurt?! Is the baby?!"

Y/n: "Me and the baby is fine, really, we are safe for now, but I just need to tell you Sehun is not behind this,"

"What?!"

Y/n: "Its his Mafia brother Jackson Wang, and he kidnapped me! I'm telling you Sehun has nothing to do with this!"

"How are you so sure?"

Y/n: "He's going to get me out of here in 2 days, and I'll be there soon...by the way I heard you and Jackson and his other Mafia brother had some sort of past? Including Seokjin Oppa and Yoongi, is that true?"

"Yes we did....I was a....Mafia...and I didn't tel you because I wanted a new future, to start over and-

*beep beep.

"No wait Y/n!! Hello?!?"

Seokjin: "What happened?!?"

"She.....she hanged up. No!! Track the phone!!"

*Couple hours Later

"W-well where is she?"

Hoseok: "I couldn't track it...it was a burner phone,"

Wendy: "A what?"

Jimin: "It's a phone you can't track, no cells no wifi just data,"

Rosè: "By the way Taehyung your a Mafia?!?"

Wendy: "Who knew about that?"

Seokjin: "Me, Yoongi and Jimin helped us couple times but he wasn't a Mafia, me and Yoongi were including Taehyung let me repeat, were, not anymore,"

Wendy: "No wonder she hanged up, well Taehyung where you ever planning on telling her?"

"No, I wasn't I don't know why that slipped out of my mouth,"

Namjoon: "Guys? Alright I'm back! And I think I might just know where Y/n is being held captive...

Y/n's POV

A Mafia?!? Why the hell would he keep that a secret?! What is wrong with everyone?!?

I jump out of my bed and punch the life out of the pillow. Sorry Pillow. I even continue as someone comes in. From the mirror I could see the reflection of Mark and Jackson.

Mark: "Something wrong Y/n?"

I stop. I turn towards them.

"Is Taehyung a Mafia?"

Mark: "Yeah shouldn't you know? Your his wife aren't you?"

"I knew it!! And he kept it from me all this time!! Are you serious?!"

Jackson: "Calm down Y/n, let me tell you the whole story,"

"Oh great there's more?"

Jackson: "Alright it all started out when Sehun and Taehyung first met, Taehyung was a half Mafia, and Sehun was a Mafia boss who worked with us, but then he parted when we betrayed Taehyung, the day Sehun went to jail? Mark informed him that, and after we sort of had a Mafia war, Me and Mark vs Taehyung and his cousins who were Mob Bosses and Mafia bosses, we lost, and I wanted revenge, his Mafia men killed my sister, and since that day I have wanted to kill Kim Taehyung, he kept saying he never meant for it to happen, but I doubt that, so I ended up with you because it will cause more pain to him then death,"

"You really are a monster,"

Jackson: "Yeah I know,"

Mark: "Enough of that, oh and P.S. that sister was this girl he had taken in and he treated her like his real sister from then on so yeah, anyway the real reason we are here is to tell you that I'm moving to another country with Jisoo, so yeah,"

"Forever?"

Mark: "Pffft no course not! Well since I'm a Mafia and all you know no big deal, I have to move like 50 times a month so yeah, anyway Jisoo is by the door we are kinda leaving right now,"

"Oh you are?"

I rush past them to the door and see Jisoo.
"Hey! I heard you leaving today? Is that true?"

Jisoo: "Yeah, it is,"

"Wow, crazy huh? So will you ever be coming back?"

Jisoo: "I don't know? I will definitely! I wanna know all about what goes on here! And remember, I am always here for you, okay?"

"Thanks Jisoo,"

Jisoo: "Okay so I'll come back in a month to see you! And bye!!"

"Bye,"

I hugged her for the last time and saw her and Mark drive off.

Jackson: "Alright dinner is done let's go and eat,"

"Okay,"

I walk to the dining room and sit down. Just the three of us feels awkward. I quickly ate my food and put my dishes away.

I see Sehun in the hallway and walk to him.

"Are we really leaving after tomorrow?"

Sehun: "Yeah I've got everything ready, are you though?"

"Yep!"

I go to the living room and watch TV........yeah....I know kinda lame. Let's skip that.

2 Days Later.

Yasssss!! Finally out of this mess!!! I was by the door waiting for Sehun. We had already eaten dinner. Sehun told Jackson we are going out to shop.

We walk outside and see a black van.

"Last time you wanted to take me away you used a jeep, now a van?"

Sehun: "Y/n? The jeep is over there, that van doesn't belong to us!"

The van door opens to reveal-

"Taehyung!!?"

Taehyung: "Y/n! Sehun I'm going to kill you!"

"Don't please! He was helping me get away!"

Seokjin: "Y/n!!"

He ran towards me and gently hugged me. Sehun looked confused.

"Oh he's the mother and father of me and my baby so,"

Taehyung walked towards Sehun with a gun in his hands while I ran towards Jimin.

Jimin: "God I missed you little sis!"

I walked over to my best friends.

"Namjoon Hoseok Wendy how have y'all been?"
I said in a childish way.

Namjoon: "God Y/n! We missed you so much!"

Hoseok: "How is the baby?"

Wendy: "How are you?"

"We are fine really!"

I walked over to Yoongi and Rosè.
"Hey guys! Miss me?"

Yoongi: "Pffft not at all, hehe,"

"Haha very funny, what about you Rosè?"

Rosè: "I totally needed you!!"

I turned around to see Jungkook.

"Well well well, international playboy,"

Jungkook: "Okay Okay, how have you been? And the baby?"

"We've been good and- Taehyung wait!!!!!"

I run to Taehyung who held the gun upon Sehun.

"You can't! Not now! Please don't!"

Taehyung: "How! This guy! He hurt me!"
Taehyung started to cry.

Sehun: "I'm sorry Taehyung, please forgive me, I didn't want to live, I wanted to die for all the people I had hurt, but Jackson Hyung had other plans,"

Taehyung: "Your my enemy! And I still can't kill you! Why?!"
Taehyung hugged Sehun out of frustration.

Then Taehyung turned towards me.

"Yes your a Mafia, I know"

Taehyung: "Y/n I'm sorry, I should have told you a long time ago, I thought you would hate me if I did,"

"I can't! I love you Kim Taehyung! Sure I would have wanted to strangle the vinegar out of you but I love you! And so does this baby!"

Sehun: "You guys should go,"

"How about you come with us?"

Taehyung: "Yes Hyung!!"

Sehun: "I guess, but we'd best get out of here before-

Jackson: "Y/N SEHUN!!!"

Sehun: "-before he wakes up,"

"Shit!"

I look to see what I presume Mafia Men trying to shoot us.

Taehyung: "Hyung! Take Y/n to safety!"

Seokjin: "Got it!"

Taehyung: "And don't let anything happen to her!"

Seokjin nodded and took me inside the house? I followed him up the stairs and into an empty room.

"Why are we-

Seokjin: "Jackson wouldn't suspect us here I think, so we've go to think like a Mafia,"

Just then we heard footsteps near by.

"Well yeah but I think Jackson is a psycho so,"

The footsteps were getting closer. We could hear guns in the distance.

Seokjin: "If we stay here we die, let's go,"
He grabbed my hand and took me downstairs. The footsteps got louder. We where just by the door.

Jackson: "Got you,"

Seokjin and I turned around. Seokjin took out his gun.
Seokjin: "Shoot and I'll shoot,"

Jackson: "3...2...1,"

Jackson shot somewhere and I heard another shooting sound and Seokjin shot Jacksons leg.

Jackson quickly tried to run.
"Seokjin?!?"

He collapsed to the ground. He got shot. He got shot saving me!

"Why did you let this happen!?"

Seokjin: "B-because I p-promised T-Tae I'll k-keep you safe,"
He spluttered while blood came out his mouth.

"TAEHYUNG!!! TAEHYUNG!! Please help!!!"
I cried and screamed. This cannot happen!!!!!! NOOO!!

Some people finally came in. Jungkook ran to Jackson and started to beat him. Sehun, Taehyung and Yoongi ran towards Seokjin.

"NO Nooooo!!"
I screamed.
"PLEASE HELP HIM!!!"
I screamed louder.

Taehyung: "I'm calling the ambulance!"

Wendy: "Seokjin? W- no!!"

Seokjin: "Y/nnn, p-please take care of Tae....and t-this baby, o-okay? Tell the baby U-uncle Seokjin loves him very much, a lot. I am always t-there for him, I'll see h-him from the stars o-okay,"

"NO!! Your not leaving me!!! Your not!!! Please don't!!!! NOOOO!!!!"

I screamed my guts. But as I did I looked at Seokjin's eyes for the last time. I heard his last breath. I felt his last touch. I took the moment to realise he is gone.

"NO!!! No no no!!! Seokjin wake up!! You cannot die!! Seokjin!!! Please wake up!!!"

Taehyung: "Seokjin?!?!"

Everything happening was just a blur.

I didn't care who walked into the door or who screamed. Or who cried. Or who went and died.

I looked at the forever gone body in front of me. The one thing that held us together. The key.

Seokjin was an uncle. A cousin. A son. A brother. All in one he is gone. He was many things for me. Not just one.

He should know. I am always there for him. And this baby will know the actions of his hero. His Uncle. Seokjin.

...........

______

Many Months Later.

Sehun. He stayed for a couple while. Jackson doesn't bother us anymore. I haven't heard from Mark or Jisoo. We held a funeral for Seokjin. Yoongi had fallen into depression because of the death. But regained his strength. Taehyung never stayed the same for quite a while. Until today.

Where I need to give birth to my baby......boy. They rushed me into the room....

*****

Seokjin would have loved to seen this. He would've taken care of my baby till his last breath.
I held the new born in my hand. Everyone gathered around.

Wendy: "Congrats Y/n!"

Yoongi: "Oh wow, Taehyung was enough and now comes another one! Congrats Tae!"

Jimin: "I'm and uncle!!!!!"

Taehyung: "And I'm a Dad!"

Rosè: "He is adorable!!!"

Namjoon: "Aww, he'll be a real fighter one day!"

Hoseok: "But I feel like he's picked up from you Y/n, but he looks a lot like someone else,"

Jungkook: "So what is his name?"

Taehyung: "Y/n?"

"Oh um........his name? His name is.... Seokjin, our baby Kim Seokjin,"

Alas I see you in the depth of despair.
Just know I shall be here forever.
And I shall always care.

Your are my one. Who feels the pain among others. Whom I shall protect. The one who shone.

Mine you are forever. And we shall never part. Ever.

-Seokjin.

A/n: Hey guys...I'm sorry but this book only has 3 chapters 😂 😂 😂. I am laughing so bad. But also crying because Seokjin died. Can you believe the author of this book?!? Killing someone just like that?!? Who the fuck is this author anyway! Imma smack-...oh wait that's me never mind. Umm please comment your reactions on this death. And the poem on the last part is by the dead Kim Seokjin.

And also when baby Kim Seokjin grows up he looks EXACTLY like his uncle Seokjin. So yeah!!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 219 15
Dana lives with her friend in a two-bedroom apartment, her love life is pretty boring as she's always been very careful. Her friend and roommate thi...
70.3K 3.6K 50
[Under editing] Y/n and Taehyung who loved each other so much. what happened that night that changed their life and separated them. _________________...
22K 1.1K 38
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1 & 2] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that wou...
83K 3.3K 48
08:02:24 #1 ranking out of 36.9k stories for #Yoonmin 18:03:24 #4 Ranking out of 62.4k stories for #ships "Be mine" "What do you mean?" "You're bea...