Kidnapped baby

StuckInLove123 tarafından

Ariana and Justin has had a relationship for three years. It was filled with fights, crying, but love. On the... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: The anniversary
Chapter 2: Moving On
Chapter 3: The Big News
Chapter 4: Everything will be ok
Chapter 5: Goodbye America Hello Paris
Chapter 6: Accidents
Chapter 7: New guy
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Moving In
Chapter 10: Abusive much?
Chapter 11: Baby Gender
Chapter 12: Birthday Fun Part 1
Chapter 13: Birthday Fun Part 2
Chapter 14: Food Poison
Chapter 15: Tracy convinces Ariana
Chapter 16: Apologies
Chapter 17: Date with Connor
Chapter 18: Day out with Tracy
Chapter 19: Jeanette
Chapter 20: Pool Party
Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 23: The Call
Chapter 24: My Water Broke
Chapter 25: The Baby is Born
Chapter 26: Taking The Baby Home
Chapter 27: Stay with me
Chapter 28: Came back early
Chapter 29: Im not ashamed
Chapter 30: The Bridges of Seine
Chapter 31: More news
Chapter 32: Birthday Girls
Chapter 33: Realize
Chapter 34: In the hospital
Chapter 35: All that Matters
Chapter 36: The Cookout
Chapter 37: Kidnapped
Chapter 38: Never Wanted To
Chapter 39: Tracking
Chapter 40: Blaming
Chapter 41: I love you
Chapter 42: The meet
Chapter 43: What a Friend
Chapter 44: Another Kidnapping
Chapter 45: Im Sorry
Chapter 46: Bye Bye Madison
Chapter 47: Forgive Me?
Chapter 48: Aquaboulevard
Chapter 49: Date With the Kidnapper
Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy
Chapter 51: Bye Emily
Chapter 52: His Ex
Chapter 53: Another Dream
Chapter 54: Don't Stress
Chapter 55: Getting Briana Back
Chapter 56: Dinner Date
Chapter 58: Taken at The Mall
Chapter 59: Revealed
Chapter 60: Help us Connor
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Arrested
Chapter 63: Another One
Chapter 64: Visitor

Chapter 57: Argue

3K 112 72
StuckInLove123 tarafından

Chapter 57: Argue

Justin's P.O.V.

It's 11:30 at night as I walk through the front door of the house.

It's very dark as I try to make my way to the stairs.

The lights flick on and I see Jeanette standing at the top of the stairs with arms folded.

"Hey"I say.

Instead of answering she jogs down and forcefully pushes me on the ground.

"What the hell was that for?"I ask as I try to sit up.

"That's for hurting my best friend tonight by hanging out with that slut Selena"She yells at me.

"Selena is not a slut"I defend her.

"So your defending her now? Wow your a real ass whole!"She yells at me again.

"Why am I an ass? I didn't even do anything wrong"I tell her getting upset.

"You were supposed to be home early for your dinner date with Ariana. She worked her ass off to make you dinner yet you don't even show up at all. We even left the house for you two to have some alone time but instead when we come home we see Ariana sleeping at the dinner table all by herself. She cried for at least an hour!"She yells at me.

I feel a rush of guilt come over me at her words.

"I can't believe I forgot"I shake my head feeling terrible.

"You've been to busy hanging with Selena instead of your actual girlfriend. She has had to look for YOUR daughter without you for the past couple weeks"She continues to yell.

"I know, it's just-"I begin but she cuts me off.

"It's just what? How's Sophia gonna feel when she's a little toddler and she wants her father to sing her goodnight but he's out partying with other girls late at night huh? How do you think Ariana's gonna feel when HER HUSBAND, and yes I just said that, isn't at home to comfort her?"She yells.

The thought of that hurts me real bad. It hurts to know that I hurt Ariana tonight.

"Look, it was an accident, I'll just go say sorry"I say trying to get past her up the stairs.

"You can't, she's locked the bedroom door"She tells me and I sigh.

"You know what sucks the most? She was really excited to tell you big news tonight"She says.

"What did she have to tell me?"I ask.

"It's not my place to tell you. She needs to tell you, not me. I'm not gonna tell you something important. Not again at least"She lowers her head.

Not again? What?

"You really need to straighten your act"She demands. "I know"I sigh again.

"You get to sleep out here tonight. I'm going to bed. Think about your problems and how your gonna fix them before you go apologize to Ariana tomorrow"She tells me.

"I will"I say. She walks back upstairs out of sight.

I go into the living room and lay down on the couch.

I'd rather be laying next to Ariana in our comfortable bed than this couch.

I really screwed up tonight. How could I have done this to her? It seems like everything slips my mind when I'm around Selena.

I have to prove to Ariana that I'm truly sorry.

I already broke the promise I made to her to never hang out late at night with Selena.

I can't believe it took me this long to realize what I was doing. I'm so stupid for not focusing on my own girlfriend.

I have to make things right tomorrow, I just have to.

My eyes get heavier and I soon drift off to sleep.

I wake up to the loud sound of the tv.

I open my eyes to see that Frankie is watching it.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you?"He asks. "Kinda"I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Well I don't care"He snaps and raises the volume up louder to annoy me.

Guess he's mad at me too.

I stand up from the couch and head upstairs. The only thing on my mind right now is Ariana.

"Ariana, please open the door, we need to talk"I knock on the door.

Silence.

"We really need to talk about last night"I knock again.

More silence.

"Please"I beg again and I finally hear the door unlock.

I open the door to see my beautiful princess in a gorgeous outfit. Her hair is done and so is her makeup.

"Hey"I say. "Hey"She barely smiles as she looks away from me.

"Why are you all dressed up?"I ask.

"I'm going out"She answers. "Where are you going?"I ask. "None of your business"She snaps at me.

"Come on, just tell me"I say.

"Why should I? It's not like you would care anyways"She says and guilt comes over me again.

"I do care, that's why I want to know"I say. "I'm just going to hang out with a friend"She says.

"Who?"I ask. "It doesn't matter"She says. "It does, I want to know"I keep pushing.

"I'm hanging out with Jai"She looks away from me. Anger boils up in me at her words.

"No, your not hanging out with him"I say."Yes, I am, he flew out to Paris for me"She says.

"Excuse me?"I ask. "Your excused"She says.

"Ariana, why would you hang out with someone who broke your heart? I'm your boyfriend not him"I say.

"Sounds familiar?"She asks. I know instantly she's talking about me hanging out with Selena.

"That's different"I say. "How?"She asks. "Cause we are just hanging out as friends"I say.

"Yea, me and Jai are just gonna hang out as friends too"She takes my words.

"You're not hanging out with Jai"I demand. "You don't own me"She says.

"I know that, but that still doesn't change the fact that your not gonna hang out with him"I say.

"If I can't hang out with Jai, then you can't hang out with Selena"She folds her arms.

"No"I say. "Then I'm going to hang with Jai whether you like it or not"She says.

"Selena's only gonna be here in Paris for another week and then she's gone"I say.

"When Selena leaves and you get your act together, then I will stop hanging with Jai. Until then, you can forget it"She yells at me.

"What the hell is your problem? Your always jealous of everyone"I yell at her.

"I'm jealous?"She asks. "Yes, I can never have any freedom with you, your not my mom"I yell.

"And your not my dad"She yells back.

"I've worked my but off trying to find our daughter these past few weeks. What have you done?"She asks.

"I've done a lot for your information"I yell.

"This family needs you, but your too blind to see it"She says.

"Too blind? What family? Our family is torn apart! Sophia's missing and we are standing here fighting with each other! Who else is there that needs my help?"I yell and she backs away from me, tears in her eyes.

"Just leave me alone Justin, talk to me when you figure things out"She runs out the room.

Ugh!

Why is it so complicated with her?
She's acting like a brat and I don't like it. She wants to hang out with Jai? Fine.

Don't come crying to me when your supposed "Friendship" goes wrong.

I grab my phone and call Selena.

"Hello?"She answers. "'Are we still hanging out today?"I ask.

"Yea why?"She asks. "Pick me up as soon as you can, I'm staying with you tonight at your hotel"I tell her.

"Ok, I'll be there soon"She says and I hang up.

I refuse to stay in this house any longer. Everyone's mad at me.

I can't do anything to please anyone around here.

When they get their act together, then they can come talk to me.

Ariana's P.O.V.

How could Justin say this family doesn't need his help?

I was just about to yell at him about my pregnancy but when he said that I just kept my mouth shut.

It proves to me he isn't ready for another child.

He really needs to fix himself. He's being an idiotic jerk and I refuse to try and win him back.

I feel like I just lost him again.

We didn't really break up but that's what it feels like.

How could he call me jealous?

The only reason I get like that is because I'm scared of someone taking him from me.

I need him. I don't want anyone else to have him. Me being jealous should mean something. It should prove how much I love him.

He's so clueless at times but I will always love him. As much as I try not to, it just has to be that way.

He's a really good and sweet guy. I just think Selena is changing him.

Why do people always have to ruin our relationship.

First Connor, then Madison, and now Selena.

Who next? Barack Obama? Will he just decide to come over to Paris and ruin our relationship too?

I walk into the kitchen where my mom leans against the counter on her phone

"Hey mom, can I borrow your car please?"I ask. "Sure, where are you going?"She asks.

"Just for some fresh air"I lie.

She will kill me if she found out I'm going to hang with Jai.

She hates him for what he did to me. She never even liked him when I started dating him.

"Here"She hands me her keys.

"Thanks"I kiss her cheek. "Are you ok?"She asks before I walk away.

"Yea, I'm fine"I say. I quickly go outside and hop in the car. I drive away.

I feel horrible for hanging with Jai again. I know how much Justin hates him, but it's not fair that he can hang out with his ex and I can't.

Maybe this will convince him to get rid of Selena.

I soon arrive to the park where me and Jai are supposed to meet.

I'm actually kinda nervous to see him again. The last time we saw each other, was the night we broke up.

He always calls me to meet up again and this time I'm taking the offer.

"Ariana?"I hear and turn around to see Jai standing there.

Wow, he's gotten hotter. He stands with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"You look beautiful"He smiles at me.

"Thanks"I blush. "Here, I got these for you"He hands me the roses.

"Thanks"I say and smell them.

"So.."He says and takes my hand in his.
I feel a little spark but push it away.

We begin walking along the path.

"How have you been? I heard about your daughter. You must feel terrible"He says. "Yea, I do"I sigh.

"I wish there was some way for you to get her back"He says.

"There is, Justin has to turn himself in if we want the baby. But I won't let him"I say.

"That sucks"He says. "Yea, enough about my life. How have you been?"I ask.

"Good I guess, I've just been hanging with my buds"He says.

"Thanks for flying down here to hang with me for a little while"I say.

"No problem. If I can't have you for myself and I can only be your friend, then I'm taking it"He laughs and so do I.

We walk along the path talking, laughing, and catching up.

"I've missed this"He turns to me.

"Me too, I feel free again when I'm with you. I don't have to worry about a thing"I say.

"God, I wish you were mine"He says and I blush, looking away.

"Ariana?"He says and I turn my head only to be met with his lips crashing onto mine.

At first I hesitate but I decide to just kiss him back.

I really do need this. Justin sure as heck isn't giving it to me so why not?

He pulls me closer to him and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Sparks fly everywhere as I continue to kiss him. Old feelings and emotions for him are coming back and I can't control them.

This makes me wonder why I ever left him? The thought of him cheating has faded away.

It feels like only me and him are in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Sorry for not updating yesterday, the chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite it.

I feel horrible for writing this but this has to happen. At least now Justin and Ariana are even. They both cheated.

Trust me when I say, this is happening for a reason.

Ariana and Justin will figure things out and be together soon.

They aren't gonna stop dating so don't worry. I have this whole story planned out. You will thank me in the end.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

32.3K 1K 33
[Rewriting] [Completed] Even though Justin and Ariana are dating other people,they think they have feelings for each other,but no one knows about.Wil...
10.2K 275 25
Ariana has a Huge crush on Justin, but she doesn't know if he likes her... what will happen if her dad was going to marry his mom? will they act like...
41K 869 21
Holaaa readersss!!(: hows life? so. Right now your about to read mah storryy. and yeah. click start reading and enjoyyyy loviees. <3
12.4K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...