Jikook Stories 2 [Completed]...

By BtsJkXJm

So....this is the second Jikook Oneshot. I hope you will enjoy the stories I made. :) EDIT 2023 : Listen you... More

I like you.
Thantophobia
Thantophobia pt2
Thantophobia Pt3
Thantophobia Finale
You're Cute.
You're Cute 2
Time
Time 2
It ain't me
Will I be a burden to you?
You're not a burden to me.
I am here
I am here 2
Friends?
Friends? 2
Friends? 3
Friends? 4
Friends? 5
Unexpected move
Lucky Me
Lucky Me 2
Lucky Me 3
Shortie Jimin-shii
Virgin Boy
I'm fine
My life
Soulmate
Soulmate 2
Kitty
Kitty 2
Kitty 3
Kitty 4
A Wish
A wish 2
A wish 3
A wish 4
A forgotten Marriage
A forgotten Marriage 2
Fighting
Fighting 2
Fighting 3
Fighting 4
Nerd x Bad boy
Nerd x Badboy 2
Broken
Broken 2
Broken 3
Broken 4
My Bully
Bonus: Broken
Two Face Bitch
Two Face Bitch 2
The loner and the Rich
Teacher Jimin loves me
Regret
Change for you
Blind
Alpha lovers
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost 2
Anger Management
Anger Management 2
My Bully 2
Not so sweet no more
Not so sweet no more 2
I love you
Just one day
I'm sorry and I love you
Surprised date.
Hybrid
Magic Dust
Future meets the Past
Future meets the past 2
Home
Comforting
Mummy and baby time
Missing you
Omega bully
Baby
Break up
Time traveler ⏳
Time traveler 2 ⏳
Cafe love
One last time
Huggies
Final
JIKOOK UPLOADED

Prank gone wrong

5.1K 126 44
By BtsJkXJm

Requested by: aestheluv
***********************
Author POV
"Yo tae!".

The voice of the maknae made Taehyung rolled his eyes and look up.
"What?". Jungkook smile and said "I wanna prank Jimin"

Taehyung put down his phone and said "Why would you do that? You know that Jimin hates that right?"

Jungkook nodded. "But it's just for fun, no harm done"
Taehyung wanted to disagree but he too wanted to see Jimin's reaction.

So both smiled evilly and Thought of the plan.

The next day.

It was time for their concert.
They all decided to perform Anpanman. (If I remember it correctly). It was when the light turned off that Jungkook whisper at Taehyung ear saying "Let's start now"

Taehyung nodded and when the light turn on, Jungkook was backhugging him and Taehyung simply sang.

Jimin however, got a little jealous.

What are they doing? Ugh, my head hurts just by seeing those two, I'll just think about Army. Not them.

So, Jimin continued.

Jungkook and Taehyung did a high five to each other, being clingy to each other
And Jimin felt even more jealous when Jungkook and taehyung were flirting. (In the eyes of a mochi, they look like it)

Seriously? Right in front of me? Does he want me to slap him so that he can be with me again?

All Jimin could do is roll his eyes and ignoring them.

They performed a few more songs and Jimin was beginning to feel dizzy.

He shake his head and danced.

Just a few more hours and I can finally rest...

Flashback.
"You should really rest Jimin, your body will be weak if you keep performing" The doctor said.

Jimin shook his head. "I wanna perform Doc" he said, smiling. "It makes me happy when I'm on the stage"

The doctor sigh and said "Alright but just be careful okay?"

Jimin smile and said "I will"

Flashback ends.

Jimin stumbled a little during the steps and Jungkook saw it.

He looks tired....but he's fine right? Right... Jk thought.

The song ended and Jimin was panting. Sweat forming on his forehead. Jungkook was worried but his mind is still stuck to his prank.

So he let it slide and continued to be with Taehyung side.

Jimin took the water bottle that Namjoon gave him and drank it while glaring at the two boys.

Ughhh why are they like that! Why isn't Jungkook with me?!
Jimin thought grumpily.

They all decided to talk with the army before finally ending the concert.

Jimin POV
The concert has ended and I can feel that my body is getting weak.

I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around seeing Jungkook looking at me with his doe eyes.

"Hyung, are you okay? You look pale.." he said. I scoff and push his hand away.
"Now you want to come at me? Just go and cling at Taehyung then, leave me alon-"

I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt the world was spinning. I felt Jungkook's hand holding my waist.

"Hyung! Be careful!".

I hold my head, trying to lose the dizziness away. I tried to push Jungkook's hand away but he grip my waist tighter.

"Hyung don't push me away now... I'm trying to help you..."

I shook my head and my visions is starting to be clearer.

I look at Jungkook and fake smile.
"I'm fine now Jungkook, let me just be alone for a little while"

And then I left him alone.

Author POV
The 7 boys were now backstage just chilling. Some were talking, some were taking selcas, some were sleeping and some were still doing the prank in front of the poor mochi.

Jimin glare at Taehyung and Jungkook, both boys ignoring their mochi hyung.

Their still close as ever! How can they just ignore me like that?! I want attention too!

Jungkook looked at jimin, who looked grumpy and tired.

Jungkook giggled silently. He must be jealous hehehe Just Jungkook thought.

Jimin decided to stop glaring and sigh, he slump himself on the sofa, staring into space.

Hoseok looked at jimin and whisper to Yoongi.
"Yoongi, is Jimin okay? He looks pale..."

SG: *sleeping*

Hobi: 😑

Hoseok went towards Seokjin instead and asked the same thing.

Seokjin look at Jimin and said "I don't know Jhope, if his sick then he would tell us..."

"But..." Hoseok paused for awhile. "Since when does jimin ever told us that he's sick?"

*THUMP*

A loud THUMP was heard, making All the members turned their heads.

Jimin was now on the floor, his eyes were closed.

"BABY!" Jungkook was the first to rush towards Jimin, he hold Jimin's head and held Jimin's waist.
"Baby wake up! Can you hear me?! Wake up!" Jungkook shook Jimin's body but Jimin didn't respond.

"Jungkook, bring Jimin in the car now!!" Yelled Namjoon. Jungkook lift Jimin and ran towards the car.

They entered the car and the manager drove them to the hospital.

Jungkook look down to see jimin. Tears were building up in his eyes and Jungkook hug jimin tightly.

You're gonna be okay baby...you have to be....

He kiss Jimin's forehead and cheek, whispering comforting words to himself and Jimin. (Even though jimin has fainted.)

Taehyung saw this and look down in his shoes.

What have I done to jimin? I shouldn't have done it.....

Taehyung covered his face with his hands, a tear escaped from his eyes.
"Please be alright Jimin hyung...."
**************************

Jungkook POV
I was pacing back and forth while biting my nails, thinking so many negative things.

What if jimin doesn't wake up?

What if jimin hates me after this?

What if Jimin forgets his memories?

"That doesn't make any sense but oh my god, what if he's dying?!" I said out loud.

Seokjin: *slaps Jungkook head* Hey! Try and think positive! Can you do that or is your brain nowhere to be seen?

Jungkook: *rubs his head and sigh* okok I will alright?

I sit back on the chair, sighing.

Seokjin pat my shoulder and said "he's strong Jk, he will be alright"

I nodded. "I hope so..."

Then, the doctor came, making me stand up immediately.

"Is he okay?" I asked. The doctor smile and nod his head. "He is, he just needs to rest now"

I sigh in relief and Namjoon hyung asked "Why did he pass out?"

"He has a fever and he's stress as well, that's why he fainted, there must be something that made him think heavy thoughts" the doctor sigh. "Actually, he came to me that time and I told him to rest but he said
That he wanted to keep performing because it made him happy"

I chuckled.

Typical Jimin....

"Anyway, you can enter his room now that he's awake"

We all entered and saw Jimin eating some bread.

"Hey Jimin" Namjoon said. Jimin look at him and smile.
"Hey guys..."

I sat down on the chair beside him. "Why didn't you tell us?" I asked. He bit his lips and looked down.
"I didn't want you guys to worry, I'm just sick and there's a lot more to think about other than me"

"Jimin, you're the most important person to us" Hoseok said.

"But....it was the concert..." Jimin said.

"We can perform many times  as we want but Park Jimin is only one" Yoongi said.

I hold his hand and kissed it.
"We can never have the same park Jimin if you were gone."

Jimin smile softly. "Thank you for caring about me"

"You're welcome Jimin" We all said.
**************************
When Jimin got better, me and taehyung decided to stay with Jimin in the dorm.

I open the bedroom door and saw Jimin folding his clothes.

I tip toe slowly and backhug Jimin.
"Oh my shirt- aish! You scared me!" Jimin said. I giggled and kiss Jimin's neck.
"I'm sorry baby..."

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and continued to fold his clothes.

I pout and spin him around.
I grab his hand and place on my neck.

"Notice me Baby" I said. He raise his eyebrows and said "I am noticing you Jungkook, what the hell?"

I chuckle and capture his lips with mine. I cup his cheeks and tilted my head to kiss him better.

We kiss for a good minute before pulling away. I grin and peck his nose.

"I love you Jimin and I'm sorry for pranking you..."

"Prank? What prank?"

I bit my lips and said "That time when me and taehyung were being clingy to each other...I wanted to make you jealous.... I'm sorry....I didn't know that it made you stress..."

He made an 'O' face and said "it's okay I forgive you"

I smile and said "Really?"

Then he swung his legs and kicked my balls.

I let go of him and drop to my knees.

"Ow!!"

"PSYCHE!!" Jimin said, sticking out his tongue. Then Taehyung came and Jimin stop, glaring at him.

"YOU! YOU DARE TO PRANK ME KIM TAEHYUNG?!!"

Taehyung didn't say anything and grab jimin waist, hugging him tightly.
"Forgive me my beautiful mochi baby, and my sweet peachy soulmate"

Jimin grin and peck his cheeks. "You're forgiven"

Taehyung made a proud face and I felt angry.

"Yah yah yah! Why does he get a peck?! Why did I get a kick?!" I stood up and glared at them.

Jimin giggled and went towards me, bringing along taehyung.

"Okay fine~ I forgive you as well" he said.

I smile and hug Jimin. But was pushed away by Taehyung.

"MOVE! YOU DON'T DESERVE MY SOULMATE!!" Taehyung said, backhugging jimin.

I glared at him and pull jimin's arm.
"He's my boyfriend!! I can have him from head to toe!!"

Jimin was rolling his eyes and pushed taehyung away.
"Okay guys, stop fighting, let's just play some games"

When Jimin walked away, I lift him up and place him on my shoulder.

"Woi yah!! Put me down!!"

I look at Taehyung and said "Taehyung, would you like to come and cuddle with Jimin as a sign of not fighting for Jimin's love?"

Taehyung made a thinking pose and said "sure"

And so, The three of us cuddled with each other, playing games.

End.

Note:
Idk what I just wrote....tell me if it's okay?? Or not...

Bye bye now :)

Bonus:
(Yoongi and Hobi is still inside the dorm)

SG: *entered Jimin's bedroom to see VMinKook cuddling and sleeping* What the....

SG: *cleaning his glasses* Oh, so they are cuddling.... Tch waste my time, I thought there was free wrestling to watch....

SG: *closed the door and munches on the popcorn* Young, dumb, young young dumb and dumber. Young, dumb, young young and stupid. Young, dumb, young young dumb and-

Hobi: *smiling* Hey Babe, I'm gonna shower now since I'm sweaty. *Pecks Yoongi's cheeks and walks away, opening his shirt*

Yoongi: *gulps down the Popcorn* .......Min Suga stalks his Hope....*eats another popcorn and follows Hobi*

(The part when Khalid sang 'Young, dumb, broke highschool kids. Imagine that but Suga's version)⬆️

Okay now bye bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 54 36
"Yah! Will you leave me alone?!"- "I told you I hate you!"- "I wish you were gone."- "You're such an idiot."- "It's weird how love can change someone...
77.1K 1.2K 68
Just a random sickfic book I wanted to do. Might include s*lf harm or s**cide sickfics I'm not sure. So I'll make sure to put the ⚠ sign in front of...
2.1K 16 13
Hey guys these my second fanfiction . Do enjoy and u can tell me the stories so I can post that . Pls vote and follow me.♥️ Well not all story will h...
940K 26.5K 21
Sooo I started this series and I'm actually kinda happy with it. I hope other people like it as much as I do (if not, even more so). As always, this...