Jikook Stories 2 [Completed]...

Bởi BtsJkXJm

So....this is the second Jikook Oneshot. I hope you will enjoy the stories I made. :) EDIT 2023 : Listen you... Xem Thêm

I like you.
Thantophobia
Thantophobia pt2
Thantophobia Pt3
Thantophobia Finale
You're Cute.
You're Cute 2
Time
Time 2
It ain't me
Will I be a burden to you?
You're not a burden to me.
I am here
I am here 2
Friends?
Friends? 2
Friends? 3
Friends? 4
Friends? 5
Unexpected move
Lucky Me
Lucky Me 3
Shortie Jimin-shii
Virgin Boy
I'm fine
My life
Soulmate
Soulmate 2
Kitty
Kitty 2
Kitty 3
Kitty 4
A Wish
Prank gone wrong
A wish 2
A wish 3
A wish 4
A forgotten Marriage
A forgotten Marriage 2
Fighting
Fighting 2
Fighting 3
Fighting 4
Nerd x Bad boy
Nerd x Badboy 2
Broken
Broken 2
Broken 3
Broken 4
My Bully
Bonus: Broken
Two Face Bitch
Two Face Bitch 2
The loner and the Rich
Teacher Jimin loves me
Regret
Change for you
Blind
Alpha lovers
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost 2
Anger Management
Anger Management 2
My Bully 2
Not so sweet no more
Not so sweet no more 2
I love you
Just one day
I'm sorry and I love you
Surprised date.
Hybrid
Magic Dust
Future meets the Past
Future meets the past 2
Home
Comforting
Mummy and baby time
Missing you
Omega bully
Baby
Break up
Time traveler ⏳
Time traveler 2 ⏳
Cafe love
One last time
Huggies
Final
JIKOOK UPLOADED

Lucky Me 2

2.9K 127 39
Bởi BtsJkXJm

Jimin POV
"Tae you must be kidding?! You can't expect me to date a YouTuber do you?!"

Taehyung grinned and said "Ohh but I just did~ so NOW you are going to change to Gucci right now!"
I scoff and said "No way am I gonna wear your gucci shit!"

He gasp dramatically and place his hand on his heart. "How dare you disrespect GUCCI?! I bought these high class you ungrateful soulmate!!"

To be honest, I didn't really care at all.

"Tae, I would rather stuff myself with ice cream than going out with this guy" I said, grabbing the ice cream. He groan and took away the ice cream from my hand, making me yell at him.

"Yah! I was about to eat that!" I yell. He roll his eyes and said "I had enough with your whining so now I'm going to carry you to the bedroom and CHANGE YOU MYSELF!!"

"TAE NOOOOOOOO"

*Time Skip*
Jungkook POV
15 minutes....wow...a first blind date and that date is late....

I would be leaving right now but somehow I just can't, there's just something that makes me wanna stay just a little longer.

Maybe because I'm hungry.....

I check my phone and looked back at the text.

I just hope this stalker guy isn't pranking me...He didn't even send me a picture of my blind date! What an idiot...

The door opened, revealing a man.
A cute and pretty one....
He was looking around until he lay his eyes on me. He smile and waved.
I wave back awkwardly since I'm still wondering if he's my dat-

"Hi you must be Jeon Jungkook right? My name is Park Jimin...I'm your...your blind date for today..."

Oh.

He is my blind date.

Oh god he's so cute~

I smile at him and gesture him to sit. It was quiet until he finally said "Um...wanna order something?"
"Oh right right right" I said and look at the menu.

"Alright Gentlemen, would you like to order now?" The waitress said.
We both nodded and ordered.
Once we're done doing that, I decided to just try and speak to him.

"So um...Park jimin-"

"Hyung"

"I'm sorry what?"

He giggle and said "I'm older than you silly...". I blush and looked away.
"O-Oh I didn't know...sorry"
He giggle again and said "It's okay, and if you want this date to be perfect then you should probably try and look at me Jungkook"

I blush again and finally look at his eyes. Oh god even his eyes are cute~
He smile and we ended chatting till our food arrived.

"Enjoy your food gentlemen."

"Thank you~" I said and dig in.

*No ideas so I time skip*
"Hey, can I take you home Hyung?" I said. He thought for awhile and shrugged.
"Alright then"
"Okay"

I lead him to my car and drove him there. The journey was really quiet. We weren't even talking.
Until an idea pop out.

"Jimin hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna hear a song?" I said, smirking. He nodded and said "Sure,besides it's getting really boring in here"

Wow so honest.

No one has ever said that to me before. Even the ones I've dated.

I think I like.him already.

I grab my phone and plug the aux cord, playing the music.

"Euphoria" The song started.
Jimin was shock and he looked at me.
" Wow, your literally self promoting yourself to your blind date"

I laugh and shake my head. "I am not! I just wanna show you my songs!"
He raised his eyebrow and smirk.
"Isn't that self promoting too?"
I pout and kept on driving.

I can see him trying to hold back his laugh, which made me wanna laugh as well.
"Gosh hyung! Why didn't you tell me that you like to roast people?!"
He laugh so hard, I swear that I can hear his laugh more than the song.

"Hahaha! Look at your face! Yeah yeah I guess I do like to that and- oh! We're here! Aight I'm out of here, see ya later~"

I widen my eyes and quickly took off my seatbelt.
"W-Wait!" I said and he stopped. He turn around and said "What is it?"
I was quiet for awhile and then I simply said.
"Wanna have a 2nd date?"

He seemed to be surprised but nodded anyway. "sure! I've been single for 3 years, I might as well take this opportunity with another human"

For some reason, that made me feel happy.
"You don't think of me as like...an idol or someone popular?".I asked which made him frowned.
"No Dude, You're just a human to me" He said simply. It somehow made me really happy that I ended up kissing his cheek.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT WAIT HOLY SHIT I JUST KISSED YOU I AM SO SORRY BYE BYE!! SEE YOU TOMORROW~" I yell excitedly and went inside the car.

I cup my cheeks and couldn't help but to blush. "Oh my god...I'm falling in love...."

Jimin POV
"KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGG" I scream, calling my soulmate. Suddenly he came with a panic look on his face.

"What what happened?! Did someone died?!" Taehyung said. I shake my head and grin "Even better! Tae I think I'm falling in love-TAE WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!"

He look down and shrugged. "Meh, now tell me more~"
I got so excited that I forgot he was naked and so I told him everything.

*10 minutes later*
"And that's what happen" I said, finally finishing the story. Taehyung made a proud face and sip his tea.
"My soulmate is finally gonna have a boyfriend~~~"

I blush and smile but soon stop when I look down.

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU STILL NAKED?!!"

He look down again and sip his tea.
"Bro we're best friends and soulmate! So what's mine is yours~"

"Are we good Jiminine my soulmateu?" Taehyung asked, still motherfyxming naked and casually sipping his tea.

"Tae"

"Hm?"

"Wear some pants man, You're disgusting"

"Yah your so cruel~"

"Tae go now or I'll chop your balls off"
"So mean my soulmateu~ PLEASE LOVE MEEEEE"

"TAEHYUNG!!"

"OKAY OKAY I'M GOING SHEESH!!"

Note:
A lot of vmin but I swear the next one is gonna be full Jikook. :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

69.4K 1.5K 26
One shots of bts ships *yoonmin *namjin *taekook *vmin *jikook *sope ((basically a book of story ideas I was too lazy to create into full fanfics :)...
879K 27.3K 156
Weird, short ideas for my Jikook feels. I'll put a [S] in chapter titles when I get pervy. This turned out to mostly be smut oneshots and a few ongoi...
7.2K 855 26
I was high when i wrote this . One fine Morning I woke up with headache... Realized I asked shooting star to make me Y/N when I was drunk... WHY I WR...
77K 1.2K 68
Just a random sickfic book I wanted to do. Might include s*lf harm or s**cide sickfics I'm not sure. So I'll make sure to put the ⚠ sign in front of...