Kidnapped baby

By StuckInLove123

Ariana and Justin has had a relationship for three years. It was filled with fights, crying, but love. On the... More

Chapter 1: The anniversary
Chapter 2: Moving On
Chapter 3: The Big News
Chapter 4: Everything will be ok
Chapter 5: Goodbye America Hello Paris
Chapter 6: Accidents
Chapter 7: New guy
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Moving In
Chapter 10: Abusive much?
Chapter 11: Baby Gender
Chapter 12: Birthday Fun Part 1
Chapter 13: Birthday Fun Part 2
Chapter 14: Food Poison
Chapter 15: Tracy convinces Ariana
Chapter 16: Apologies
Chapter 17: Date with Connor
Chapter 18: Day out with Tracy
Chapter 19: Jeanette
Chapter 20: Pool Party
Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 23: The Call
Chapter 24: My Water Broke
Chapter 25: The Baby is Born
Chapter 26: Taking The Baby Home
Chapter 27: Stay with me
Chapter 28: Came back early
Chapter 29: Im not ashamed
Chapter 30: The Bridges of Seine
Chapter 31: More news
Chapter 32: Birthday Girls
Chapter 33: Realize
Chapter 34: In the hospital
Chapter 35: All that Matters
Chapter 36: The Cookout
Chapter 37: Kidnapped
Chapter 38: Never Wanted To
Chapter 39: Tracking
Chapter 40: Blaming
Chapter 41: I love you
Chapter 42: The meet
Chapter 43: What a Friend
Chapter 44: Another Kidnapping
Chapter 45: Im Sorry
Chapter 46: Bye Bye Madison
Chapter 47: Forgive Me?
Chapter 48: Aquaboulevard
Chapter 49: Date With the Kidnapper
Chapter 51: Bye Emily
Chapter 52: His Ex
Chapter 53: Another Dream
Chapter 54: Don't Stress
Chapter 55: Getting Briana Back
Chapter 56: Dinner Date
Chapter 57: Argue
Chapter 58: Taken at The Mall
Chapter 59: Revealed
Chapter 60: Help us Connor
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Arrested
Chapter 63: Another One
Chapter 64: Visitor

Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy

3.7K 103 36
By StuckInLove123

Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy

Ariana's P.O.V.

"But I don't understand. Why do we have to leave? We're supposed to stay here the whole week"Jeremy tells us.

"Let's just say we don't want you guys to get harmed so it's better for you guys to go back home"I tell them.

"But I don't want to leave"Jazzy pouts and so does Jaxon.

"Ariana what happened last night? You need to tell me"My mom asks, concerned.

"Mom I just don't want to explain. Please just trust us Jeremy and Erin and please go back to California"I beg them.

"Alrighty then"Erin says.

"We already booked you guys a flight. It leaves in an hour and a half"Justin tells them.

"Woah you already booked us a flight?"Jeremy asks his son.

"Yes, now go back to your hotel and please pack. I got you guys good seats on the plane. Everything is and will be fine"Justin assures them.

"Ok well kids tell everyone bye"Jeremy tells Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Do we have to go?"Jaxon asks. I get down on the floor with their level of height.

"I promise I will come visit you guys soon"I tell them both.

"Okay"They say and I hug them both really tight. They hug Justin next.

"I guess we'll see you around"Erin says and we hug her and Jeremy also. They walk out and leave.

Me and Justin turn back around and everyone is all looking at us with arms crossed.

"Tell us what happened now!"Scooter demands. I look at Justin and nod.

We tell them everything, and I mean everything. All the way from the video message I received to the date last night.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?"Pattie asks."I'm sorry"I say.

"We need to report this to the police"Chaz says.

"No!"I yell and regret it. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Why wouldn't you report this? All of this is valuable information"Ryan asks.

"Because we can't. Just trust me"I say and run upstairs. I go to my room and into the bathroom. I close the door and sigh. I slide down the wall and sit there.

I feel bad for sending Erin, Jeremy, and the kids away but it's for their safety.

I know this kidnapper is gonna do something else horrible but at least Jazzy and Jaxon won't be apart of it.

My mind trails back to what Justin said last night. He actually wants to marry me. I can imagine me and Justin at our wedding.

The beautiful white dress, pearls, flowers.....It would just be amazing.

Me and Justin made love again last night. I guess he was so hurt he had to show me he truly loved me and that I was only his.

A knock at the door breaks me away from my thoughts.

"Justin I'm fine. Just leave me alone"I sigh. "It's not Justin"I hear Jeanette's voice.

I get up from the floor. I open the door and instantly hug her

She comes into the bathroom too and shuts the door.

"Jeanette everything is just horrible"I start crying again.

"I know, things will get better"She tries to comfort me. "I'm such an emotional wreck"I laugh and wipe away my tears.

"So the kidnapper really proposed last night?"She asks. "Yea"I say and sit back down against the wall. She sits next to me.

"He's just so cruel"She says. "Tell me about it"I say.

"Hey cheer up. We'll find Sophia. And then we are soo gonna kill this kidnapper's ass when we see him"She says making me laugh.

"Thanks Jeanette for being here. At least I still have you. Tracy hasn't called me at all"I say thinking about her.

"Why don't you try visiting her?"She asks. "I don't think she would even open the door for me so that would be a waste of time"I say.

"You never know until you try"She says.

"I guess. You think today would be good?"I ask her. "Today would be great to visit her"She smiles.

"Your coming with me though"I say.

"What?"She asks. "It was your idea and I'm so not going by myself"I say.

"Ok, I will"She laughs.

"Ariana I have to tell you something"She looks nervous.

"What's wrong?"I ask.

"Well a few nights ago I-"She begins but I cut her off.

"Oh God!"I say and clutch onto my stomach.

"Are you ok?"She asks. "I don't think so"I say and feel something come up my throat.

"Oh no"I say and scurry to the toilet.

I flip the top and throw up.

"Ariana!"Jeanette runs to my side.
She holds my hair back in place while I vomit into the toilet.

I finish up and back away from the toilet.

"Stand up"Jeanette says and helps me up. She helps me to the sink for me to wash my mouth.

"Are you feeling okay? Maybe we should get you to the doctor"She says.

"No I'm fine. It's probably whatever I had for breakfast"I brush it off.

"Are you sure?"She asks. "I'm fine"I assure her again.

"Well I'm gonna go tell your mom and have Justin come up here"She says and begins to walk away but I pull her back.

"No please don't. If you tell Either of them, they will both want to take me to the hospital and I really don't want to do that. I'm fine, I promise"I tell her.

"You still want to go to Tracy's?"She asks. "Yes"I answer.

"Ok then, get dressed"She says and leaves. I quickly change into a strapless green top with jeans.

I put my hair in it's usual curls and put on some flats. I grab my bag and head downstairs where Jeanette is waiting.

"You ready?"She asks. "Yea"I nod.

"Where are you guys going?"Justin asks, coming out of the kitchen.

"We are going to visit Tracy"Jeanette answers.

"Why?"He asks. "To see how she's doing"I say.

"Oh ok, be safe"He says and walks off upstairs.

"Bye baby"Jeanette kisses Chaz before we leave. I wish he would've came to the water park yesterday. He hasn't been out the house since he came out of jail.

He says he wants to stay home and do nothing. I don't know what's up with him.

No one seems to notice but me.

We get in the car and I give her directions to the house.

When we arrive, we walk out and I ring the doorbell. No one answers.

I ring the doorbell again and the door opens.

"You! What are you doing here?"Tracy's mom asks us.

"I came to see Tracy"I say.

"Unless you came by to give Jayden back we don't want you here"She begins to close the door but someone stops it.

Tracy comes into view.

"Ariana!"She yells and hugs me.

"What are you doing here? Oh my gosh I've missed you so much"He hugs me even tighter.

"Wait your not mad?"I ask confused.
"Come inside"She pulls both me and Jeanette in the house.

We all go and sit in her living room.

"Your really not mad at me?"I ask her.

"How could I be? It's not your fault"She says. "I feel terrible"I say.

"Don't feel that way. You know I meant to call you but I didn't want to bother you with any more problems"She says.

"I'm so glad your not mad at me"I say feeling relieved.

"Aren't you glad you came?"Jeanette asks me. "Definitely. Now I have my two best friends with me"I smile and bring them both in for a hug.

"We are gonna find those kids together"I tell them and we all high five.

We stay and chat for a little while longer until it's time to go. Once we get home I rush to the kitchen to get dinner.

"I'm starving"I say and sit next to Justin and start hungrily eating.

"Sorry we're late for dinner"Jeanette apologizes and takes a seat with Chaz.

Everyone looks at me weirdly.

"What?"I ask. "Your eating way worse than Jeanette"My mom laughs and so does everyone else.

"I'm just really hungry"I say. I soon finish my food and get seconds.

"What did you guys do today?"Jeannette asks everyone.

"Well we just watched cartoons all day"Emily answers.

"I went looking again with my mom, scooter, and Ryan"Justin says.

"Did you find anything?"I ask taking another bite.No, not today"He sighs.

Every one else finishes up dinner while I get a third plate.

"Ariana slow down. Why are you eating so much?"My mom laughs at me. I just shrug and keep on eating.

Justin looks at me weirdly and then heads upstairs. MSo does everyone else except my mom.

I finish up my food and go to get another plate but my mom snatches mine away.

"I think you've had enough. What has gotten into you?"She asks.

"I don't know. I was just hungry"I say.

"Well go take that hunger somewhere else"She says. I walk upstairs and into the room.

"Ariana you okay? You had a lot to eat. More than usual"Justin asks concerned.

"Yes I'm fine"I wave him off.

"I'm going to take a shower"I say and head into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and then come back out where Justin is knocked out.

I turn the light off and get in bed. I cover the both of us with the sheets. I kiss his forehead and go to sleep.

Connor's P.O.V.

Once the kids are all asleep I go to the living room with Boss.

"Selena should be here any time now"He says and looks up from his watch.

"You really think bringing her into the picture will make things better? I think it will complicate things more"I say.

"I don't care what you think"He snaps at me. I roll my eyes and sit down on the couch.

I'm surprised he let Sophia sleep in the baby room tonight.

Like I said before, he always has her by his side.

The door opens and there she is.

"Finally. Selena Gomez has arrived"Boss says and gets up to hug her.

"Hey, how are you?"She asks. "Good as ever. How about you?"He asks.

"Not so good at the moment"He says and motions for her to come sit in the living room.

"Hey Connor"She smiles at me.

"Gomez"I say her last name, not looking at her. She takes a seat and so does Boss.

"I have a mission for you and it includes Justin"Boss tells her.

"Does this mission involve me getting Justin back?"She asks. "Yes it does"He smiles.

"Perfect. What do I have to do?"She asks. "We need to get him and Ariana broken up"He says.

"I'm so in. I've wanted to get rid of that bitch the second she took Justin from me"She says.

"Hey she's not a bitch. Justin is a bitch"He defends Ariana.

"Whatever. What's the plan?"She asks.

Oh Lord. Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys! Hoped you liked the update!

Guys, please don't hate Selena!I'm actually a fan so don't hate her.

Yes I know she's bad in this book but she's a sweet person in real life.

Anyways I'm sure most of you have heard the terrible news about Ariana and her grandpa. Sadly he died of cancer yesterday. I am so heartbroken at this.

At least he's in a better place now. Please keep the Grande family in your prayers.

RIP Grandpa Grande! You will be missed.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...
20.3K 656 37
The intense love between two famous celebrities, Big Sean and Ariana Grande. How will ariana and Sean find their way to continue their love with all...
613K 12.1K 37
*caution this is a story i wrote over four years ago i was so bad then so pls bear w me*m What happens when a young ,confused Justin leaves his pregn...
7K 217 27
Maciana Malcom is on a business trip that takes him away from home, his boss isn't very nice to him until he starts doing overtime, leaving hardly an...