Instagram (LiLo)

By narryontop

[Instagram] louiswtomlinson commented on your post "Who is this and why haven't I met him yet?" louiswtomlins... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
FINAL - END OF BOOK 1

25

4K 106 52
By narryontop

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: Rise and shine Liam!!!

louiswtomlinson: I've given you about a day and trust me when I say that it was actually difficult not to message you.

liampanye: Is that so?

louiswtomlinson: He lives!

louiswtomlinson: And it's true. I thought I'd let you catch up on sleep after all the traveling and such.

liampayne: Thanks. That's thoughtful of you.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah. Sometimes I can be thoughtful.

louiswtomlinson: Still knackered?

liampayne: Pretty much. I've slept a long time but I still feel completely out of it. I'm glad I don't have anything scheduled for the next few days.

louiswtomlinson: That means I can bother you then!

liampayne: You're not bothering me, Louis. I don't mind having the time to chat with you, you know that.

louiswtomlinson: Good to know. It's so weird now that we're in the same timezone. Like I have so much more time with you.

liampayne: Yeah, though my body is still on New York time.

louiswtomlinson: So what's a typical day for you like? I mean, just a regular day without you having to do fit model stuff.

liampayne: I'm a pretty normal lad. I do enjoy going out and enjoy myself, as you can see, but I also really like the days where I can just stay in or just be lazy on my couch and do nothing all day.

liampayne: That is such a boring and generic answer. Sorry!

louiswtomlinson: It's alright. Once we actually hang out in person I'm sure you won't be boring or generic.

liampayne: I think you're wrong. I'm going to be so nervous and awkward around you, I reckon. I mean, it's so easy for me to just message you because I can just write out what I feel but in person my mind goes completely blank.

louiswtomlinson: I get it. I probably won't even know the first thing I should say to you when we do meet!

louiswtomlinson: Maybe we should keep chatting for a bit. Like we can get to know each other before meeting up? Like we've seemed to have skipped a lot of the part where we learn simple things about each other. We kinda just jumped right into the dirty stuff.

louiswtomlinson: Not that I didn't like the dirty stuff. Your body just screams 'I am a sex God. Let me take the control.'

liampayne: That works for me. I really do want to get to know you because of how much I like you. People usually get to know each other over dinner but I like it better this way. We can have our privacy.

liampayne: I might fall asleep at some point. Just warning you now.

louiswtomlinson: I can't wait for the day where I do get to sit and stare at you from across a table. There doesn't even have to be dinner on it.

louiswtomlinson: I wanna be on it and you can be on top of me.

louiswtomlinson: I wanna keep you to myself too.

liampayne: Louis!

louiswtomlinson: Ok, ok. I'm gonna start asking you questions again.

louiswtomlinson: But just know that table sex is a fantasy that's coming true and I don't mind it if we were to break the table.

liampayne: Stop putting these images in my head.

louiswtomlinson: I can't help it!

louiswtomlinson: All right, questions.

louiswtomlinson: Do you have any siblings?

liampayne: I have two older sisters. Nicola and Ruth.

louiswtomlinson: That's pretty tame in comparison to me. I'm the oldest of the lot. I have sisters and also one brother. There's two sets of twins in my family. I have 5 sisters: Lottie, Fizzy, the first set of twins are Daisy and Phoebe. Then there's the second set: Ernest and Doris.

liampayne: Wow, sounds like a full house. What was living with all of them like? I thought having two sisters was an absolute nightmare!

louiswtomlinson: A lot of the time it was. I helped out my mum with them all the time because there's been a few dads between all of us and when it didn't work out, my mum relied on me to be the man in the family. I don't mind it as much anymore but when I was the teenager who had to stay home and take care of the kids when my friends were partying and drinking l hated it. I wanted to go out and have that sort of fun instead of cooking dinner and making sure everyone and everything was in proper order.

liampayne: I couldn't even imagine what that's like. I'm sure you've made your mum so proud of you for stepping up like that though. I reckon you're the best older brother any kid could ever want.

louiswtomlinson: I hope so. It's easier now that most of us are older and have flats and lives of our own. It's nice getting to chat on the phone with them and catch up from time to time.

louiswtomlinson: What about you and your sisters?

liampayne: I was treated like the little brother they didn't exactly want. Apparently, I was annoying and always getting in their things. I don't have any memory of doing any of it.

liampayne: Now that we're older it's kinda just like you've said. It's better. They both have families of their own and I have my career. I don;t get to see them all the time because of it but we occasional have a quick chat or text to see what's going on in our lives.

louiswtomlinson: Must be weird for them when they see your shirtless self all over the place.

liampayne: A little bit. Nicola always lets me know when she sees some of my photos in magazines or online. She tells me I look good but it makes me feel awkward lol

louiswtomlinson: A couple of my sisters were asking me the other day why I've been posting shirtless selfies on my Instagram.

liampayne: What did you tell them?

louiswtomlinson: That I'm the older brother so I can do whatever I want to. Plus, I'm sure they are gonna be posting pictures of themselves that I'm not going to like. Once it's time to deal with boys and body image I'm going to be an overly protective big brother all over again. Nobody messes with a Tomlinson.

liampayne: I do not envy you at all. My sisters don't really use social media that much.

louiswtomlinson: They all do it and I check up on them all the time that way too. Of course, I like to post my occasional comment on their pictures to annoy them. It's my brotherly duty.

liampayne: I can easily see you doing that. 

louiswtomlinson: Because I have been! It's how this whole thing started, yeah?

louiswtomlinson: Well, we can always blame it on Niall.

liampayne: Or we can thank Niall for it.

louiswtomlinson: No. Absolutely not! We can't let him feel like he's the almighty one. He'll be even more annoying.

liampayne: What if he already feels that way?

louiswtomlinson: I don't think he does. I do enjoy making him feel uncomfortable about this.

liampayne: That I know. He's mentioned it to me a few times whilst we were in New York. He said he doesn't need to see you without a shirt on all the time either. I told him you should keep doing it. That shut him up real quick.

louiswtomlinson: I'm quite proud of you for messing with him when I'm not there too.

liampayne: I have to admit that it was entertaining at times. 

(read)

louiswtomlinson: Well, I have to run out and get some things done. I'll let you try and get some more sleep?

liampayne: Yeah, that's fine with me.

liampayne: I'll message you again later.

louiswtomlinson: Sleep well, Liam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 457 14
~Louis Tomlinson has been feeling incomplete for the past couple of months. Dating his best friend and band mate Harry Styles was supposed to take th...
516K 22.7K 85
louis: wow i'm so fucking gay louis: i love dick louis: you know what i love even more? harry: what louis: you! harry: lmao harry: thats embarrassi...
423K 14.3K 35
❛ hit me with your best shot! ❜ the two biggest boybands in the world were at odds, until harry styles and louis tomlinson bridged the gap. ❨ harry...
17.5K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...