Kidnapped baby

Bởi StuckInLove123

Ariana and Justin has had a relationship for three years. It was filled with fights, crying, but love. On the... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The anniversary
Chapter 2: Moving On
Chapter 3: The Big News
Chapter 4: Everything will be ok
Chapter 5: Goodbye America Hello Paris
Chapter 6: Accidents
Chapter 7: New guy
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Moving In
Chapter 10: Abusive much?
Chapter 11: Baby Gender
Chapter 12: Birthday Fun Part 1
Chapter 13: Birthday Fun Part 2
Chapter 14: Food Poison
Chapter 15: Tracy convinces Ariana
Chapter 16: Apologies
Chapter 17: Date with Connor
Chapter 18: Day out with Tracy
Chapter 19: Jeanette
Chapter 20: Pool Party
Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 23: The Call
Chapter 24: My Water Broke
Chapter 25: The Baby is Born
Chapter 26: Taking The Baby Home
Chapter 27: Stay with me
Chapter 28: Came back early
Chapter 29: Im not ashamed
Chapter 30: The Bridges of Seine
Chapter 31: More news
Chapter 32: Birthday Girls
Chapter 33: Realize
Chapter 34: In the hospital
Chapter 35: All that Matters
Chapter 36: The Cookout
Chapter 37: Kidnapped
Chapter 38: Never Wanted To
Chapter 39: Tracking
Chapter 40: Blaming
Chapter 41: I love you
Chapter 42: The meet
Chapter 43: What a Friend
Chapter 44: Another Kidnapping
Chapter 45: Im Sorry
Chapter 47: Forgive Me?
Chapter 48: Aquaboulevard
Chapter 49: Date With the Kidnapper
Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy
Chapter 51: Bye Emily
Chapter 52: His Ex
Chapter 53: Another Dream
Chapter 54: Don't Stress
Chapter 55: Getting Briana Back
Chapter 56: Dinner Date
Chapter 57: Argue
Chapter 58: Taken at The Mall
Chapter 59: Revealed
Chapter 60: Help us Connor
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Arrested
Chapter 63: Another One
Chapter 64: Visitor

Chapter 46: Bye Bye Madison

4.1K 107 18
Bởi StuckInLove123

Chapter 46: Bye Bye Madison

Justin's P.O.V.

I lay on my bed, watching Emily and Ariana sleep. It's a beautiful sight to
tell you the truth. I can't wait for this to be Sophia when she's older.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.
I take a quick shower and change into some clothes.

I go downstairs and write a note for Joan saying I'm taking her car. I grab her keys and walk out the house. I hop in the car and drive away.

I decide to go to the jail that Ryan and Chaz are supposed to be held at for a little while.

"I would like to speak with Ryan"I tell the lady at the front.

They check me over in security and then bring me to a private room with a table and two chairs.

I take a seat and wait for Ryan to come in. He comes in with an orange jumpsuit and his hands in handcuffs.

The officer helps him to sit down and then goes to stand in the corner.

Ryan doesn't look at me, he just looks at the ground.

"I have a question for you. Why?"I ask him. "Why what?"he asks still looking at the ground.

"Why would you do this to me man? You and Chaz are supposed to be my best friends"I say.

"Justin, how many times do I have to tell you that I didn't take Sophia? I was helping to look for her with your mom and Scooter, remember?"He asks.

"Stop lying. Please just tell me where Sophia is. I miss her so much. I can't take it anymore"I tell him, on the verge of tears. I have been getting really emotional the past two days.

Ryan seems taken back by my sudden mood change.

"Justin I feel terrible for all of this but I didn't take Sophia. Chaz didn't either. You have to believe us Justin"He pleads.

"I-It's hard. Ariana said that Chaz was the one with her the other night"I say.

"I don't know how that's true but I'm telling the truth when I say I'm not apart of anything. Justin you know I just want to see you happy"He says.

"I'm such a horrible father"I cover my eyes so he doesn't watch as tears fall down my face.

"Justin don't say that"He says.

"It's true. Ariana and Sophia deserve way better. Chaz was right. I can't give them the life they want and deserve"I say.

"When did Chaz tell you that?"He asks.

"He told me in one of the creepy calls I received"I say.

"Justin, I'm your friend. I don't want to hurt you in any way. Please, believe me"He pleads. "You promise your telling the truth?"I ask and wipe my eyes.

"I promise man"He says. It stays quiet for a couple minutes.

"I'll drop the charges on you"I say.

"Are you serious?"He asks. "Yea, I'm not sure of Chaz though. I still think he's lying"I say.

"Whatever. Let's just get me out of these handcuffs"He says and I laugh.

I walk out the room and call Officer Woodrow, telling him to drop the charges. He does and then Ryan is able to leave.

We both get in the car.

"I'm sorry for all of this"I apologize.

"It's okay. You can pay me back by taking me out to eat. I'm starving"He says and I laugh. I drive to the nearest restaurant for us to have lunch.

My phone rings as we eat and notice that Ariana is calling me.

"Hey princess"I say. "Hey, where did you go?"Her beautiful voice asks.

"Oh well I went to talk to Ryan and I decided to drop the charges on him. So, now we're both eating lunch"I explain.

"That's great"She says. "But hurry home cause my mom needs her car back"She says.

"Ok, I'll be home soon. Love you"I say.
"Love you too"She says and I hang up.

We quickly finish eating and than go back home.

"Ryan!"I see my mom rush up to him as we walk in.

"Ariana told me that you dropped the charges. What changed your mind?"My mom asks me. "He's a pretty convincing guy"I say and she laughs.

I head upstairs to the bedroom. As I get closer to the room, I hear singing.

I put my ear to the door and hear Ariana's sweet voice.

You give me that kind of something
Want it all the time, need it everyday
On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred
Never get enough, I can't stay away

"If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday
You can get whatever you need from me
Stay by your side, I'll never leave you
And I ain't going nowhere 'cause you're a keeper

So don't you worry, baby, you got me

I got a bad boy, I must admit it
You got my heart, don't know how you did it
And I don't care who sees it, babe
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me

I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
The way you love me"She sings.

I open the door and clap for her. She flushes, embarrassed.

"That was amazing. Did you write that?"I ask. "What? Pff, No, why would you think I wrote that?"She lies.

"Ariana stop lying. That was beautiful"I say. "You really think so?"She asks.

"I haven't heard you sing in forever"I say and inch closer to her.

"So, who was that song for?"I ask and wiggle my eyebrows.

"Umm..well there's this guy. He's really cute and has the most amazing smile ever. Every time I'm around him he makes my heart flutter. I fall in love with him over and over again every single time I see him"She says.

"Oh really? Tell me more"I go on with her little plan.

"He's sweet and kind. He always thinks of others. He also sings too. He has an amazing voice. All the girls literally melt every time they hear him. He has a great personality. He also has the most beautiful eyes ever. And he's the greatest father"She smiles.

"You really think that he's a great father?"I ask.

"He's the best. His daughter seems to love him. His girlfriend loves him too"She says.

"I would love to meet him. Too bad I can't right now since I'm kinda busy"I say and inch even closer to her.

"What are you so busy doing?"She asks.

"This"I say and place my lips on hers.
I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.
I push her back on the bed with me on top of her.

I lick her bottom lip for entrance. She opens her mouth and I shove my tongue in, messing around with hers.

"You don't know how bad I want you right now"I mutter against her lips.

"Can I ask you something?"She asks.

"Anything"I say and prop myself with her still under me.

"Would....Would you-....never mind forget it"She says. "No tell me"I say and she sighs.

"Would you want to make more kids with me? Not now of course but later down the road?"She asks.

"I would love to make more kids with you sweetie. I would love more than anything to have a wonderful future with you"I say.

"Really? You want a future with me?"She asks.

"Definitely. When we're ready of course but I want to spend the rest of my life with you Ariana"I tell her.

"Aww, Justin your gonna make me cry"She says. I smile and peck her lips.

Madison's P.O.V.

I walk away from Ariana and Justin's room. I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I look at myself in the mirror.

Justin loves Ariana so much. I can't keep trying to come between that.

I don't want to seem nosy but I had to watch them through the crack of their bedroom door. Their love is so strong. No one can break them apart.

I wish I had love like that. I want a guy to look at me the way Justin does to Ariana. I want the same love they have for each other.

I can't do this anymore. I can't work for my boss. I dial his number and he picks up.

"Hey Madison"He says.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm not gonna try to ruin Justin and Ariana's relationship anymore. They love each other dearly and you need to accept that. I'm not gonna keep working for you. You can forget it"I say and hang up before he can say anything.

I feel a heavy burden lift off my chest.

I book the next flight back to LA. I belong there, not here. I walk out the bathroom and go back downstairs.

I pack all my stuff.

Soon Ariana and Justin come down.

"Where are you going?"Justin asks.

"I'm leaving, back to LA. Look I'm really sorry for everything. I never wanted to break up your relationship. You guys love each other and I don't want to come between that"I say.

"Wow, umm thanks for the apology"Ariana says, surprised.

"Your welcome. I wish you both good luck in finding Sophia. I also wish you guys many years of happiness together. I hope I find love as great as yours"I say.

"You will. Honestly your a great girl. Your beautiful too. You'll find that special someone"Ariana hugs me. I give Justin a hug too.

"Bye everyone"I wave to everyone else.
I walk out the house to where a cab is waiting to take me to the airport.

I'm finally doing this. I'm living life how I want to live it. No more Boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys!
Hoped you liked this update!

So Madison is now leaving for good. I know some of you are happy about that.

Ryan is also out of jail but what about Chaz?

Wait and see my lovely readers.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

93.8K 1.9K 38
International pop sensation, Justin Bieber, left girlfriend and actress, Selena Gomez, pregnant. What will happen when they run into each other 5 yea...
2.2K 151 14
It's been 3 years since Justin and Ariana/Anastasia drifted apart. The whole school already found out that Ariana was Anastasia and it faced backlash...
37.3K 1.1K 21
a story in which a girl falls in love with her best friend. [all rights reserved © ashleymeloo] [completed]
613K 12.1K 37
*caution this is a story i wrote over four years ago i was so bad then so pls bear w me*m What happens when a young ,confused Justin leaves his pregn...