Jikook Stories 2 [Completed]...

By BtsJkXJm

So....this is the second Jikook Oneshot. I hope you will enjoy the stories I made. :) EDIT 2023 : Listen you... More

I like you.
Thantophobia
Thantophobia pt2
Thantophobia Pt3
Thantophobia Finale
You're Cute.
You're Cute 2
Time
Time 2
Will I be a burden to you?
You're not a burden to me.
I am here
I am here 2
Friends?
Friends? 2
Friends? 3
Friends? 4
Friends? 5
Unexpected move
Lucky Me
Lucky Me 2
Lucky Me 3
Shortie Jimin-shii
Virgin Boy
I'm fine
My life
Soulmate
Soulmate 2
Kitty
Kitty 2
Kitty 3
Kitty 4
A Wish
Prank gone wrong
A wish 2
A wish 3
A wish 4
A forgotten Marriage
A forgotten Marriage 2
Fighting
Fighting 2
Fighting 3
Fighting 4
Nerd x Bad boy
Nerd x Badboy 2
Broken
Broken 2
Broken 3
Broken 4
My Bully
Bonus: Broken
Two Face Bitch
Two Face Bitch 2
The loner and the Rich
Teacher Jimin loves me
Regret
Change for you
Blind
Alpha lovers
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost 2
Anger Management
Anger Management 2
My Bully 2
Not so sweet no more
Not so sweet no more 2
I love you
Just one day
I'm sorry and I love you
Surprised date.
Hybrid
Magic Dust
Future meets the Past
Future meets the past 2
Home
Comforting
Mummy and baby time
Missing you
Omega bully
Baby
Break up
Time traveler ⏳
Time traveler 2 ⏳
Cafe love
One last time
Huggies
Final
JIKOOK UPLOADED

It ain't me

5.3K 139 48
By BtsJkXJm

Jimin POV
Park Jimin. The guy who wants to be tough and manly. I did archived the goal though. I workout, planned a strict diet and finally, I had abs and my baby fat cheeks were gone.

I was a little disappointed with my eyes since it was so small but a little eyeliner wouldn't hurt right? And so black eyeliner were my best friends during no more dream era. I guess no more dream were my time since I had to take off my shirt to show these abs.

And I didn't hesitate. Bts was gaining attention because of it and I was proud that I was the one who made it that way.

But there's one thing I'm not satisfied...
It's the members teasing me that I can't be a boy-crush! Oh so a girl can do it but not guys?!

Now that's unfair!
*flashback*
"Guys I've got something to tell you!"
"Oh what is it Jimin?"
"I've decided that I want to become a boy-crush!"
*Silence*
*The members burst out laughing*
"Hey! It's not funny!"
"Aigoo~ Jiminie you're so cute! But still, don't you think its a too much?"
"Jin hyung, having a dream isn't too much OKAY~"
"But jin hyung is right and plus, don't you think it's a little too early to think that way? I mean we just debuted"
"Hoseok hyung! It's not! What's wrong if I want to be a boy-crush? What harm is there anyway?"
"C'mon jimin you're dreaming too much"
"Aish! Namjoon hyung! *sigh* I don't want to talk to you guys anymore! In 4 years, I'm gonna let all of you regret saying that I can't be a boy-crush! You'll just WAIT!"
"Whatever you say Jimin~ hahaha"
*flashback ends*

It hurts but I need to be strong. We may have just debuted but I'm sure that I can be a boy-crush. As long as I don't lose these tough and manly concept and abs and that's fine.

I'll succeed! Good luck to the future me!

*4 years later*
Okay. So....I did succeed. But one things for sure, my abs are gone. Just a little bit but you can barely see it.
Maybe highlight will work.....

"Jiminie~ breakfast is ready"
"Coming jin hyung!"

Anyway as I was saying, my abs are gone but I didn't seem to mind. Well a little but I did diets and all so I'm fine. But I think I overdid it because I lost a lot of weight and almost the body part that army's LOVE is gone.

My thick thighs.
Abs.
Cheeks. (I thought they hated it turns out I was wrong).
I lost it.

But the army's support me no matter what. Sure they are some that were worried but I assure them that I'm fine.

And about the tough and manly concept? Yeah....I realized that I didn't need it. Spring day and Blood,sweat and tears era is when popular groups and other celebrities started to talk about me.

They said I was sexy, I was cute, my dance moves were beautiful and elegant and the boy-crush thing?
Ohohoho! I successfully did it! I made the members in awe~.

*flashback*
I was in my bedroom to get something to read when Taehyung came barging in
"Jiminie~ are you ready-OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!"
I furrowed my brows. "Huh? What? What do you mean? Im just trying something new, a fan gave me a crop top so I thought why not?"
"Omg Dude, you look hot! How come I didn't see you wear this?!"
"Oh my god Taehyung! I've been wearing this for 2 hours! Why you so blind?!"
"B-But"
"Taehyung! Leave Jimin alone!"
"But look! He look so gorgeous! C'mon guys! Come here!"

Long story short, once all the members came inside my room, their jaw dropped.

Seriously. What is wrong with them gosh....but...not gonna lie....I like the way they blush when they saw my thighs....woops...
*flashback ends*

Hehehe. Anyway! There were some groups that had a crush on me. Well bias thing but whatever same thing. I blushed so hard when they compliment me.
But when the hell did Mr.Jeon Jungkook came out of nowhere?

*flashback*
"J-Jimin sunbaenim..." "hmm?" I turned around and the only thing I saw was a broad chest. Uhhh.....how tall is he? I look up and realized he was staring at me. Oh my goodness he's hotter than Jungkook......

I shake the thought away and smiled sweetly. "Hi there! Did you want anything?" I asked nicely. He shyly nodded and gave me a flower.

"J-Jimin sunbae, I actually like you- I mean you're my bias and you're really pretty- I mean handsome like a flower uhh.....yeah.....I'm sorry" He said. I paused for awhile and then laughed. "Hahaha you're so cute~" I said. I wanted to pinch his cheeks but....ugh~ why is he so tall? I pout and asked him to squat down a little. I smile, satisfied to pinch his cheek.

"Hehehe you're cheeks are squishy~". He widen his eyes and blushed.
"T-Thank you". I giggled and asked "What's your name handsome guy?". He blush again and I let go of his cheek so that he could speak.

"M-My name is Sejun Jimin sunbaenim". I made an 'O' face and nnodded he smiled and showed his dimples.

You could say I'll fangirl a lot when it comes to dimples.... just a little.

I squeal, jumping up and down. "Ooo you have dimples! Can I touch it??". He hesitantly nodded and I grin, touching it and pocking it. Don't judge me. I'm a professional okay?

"Kyah~ I'm starting to love you more now! Hehehe" I said. He was blushing like crazy! I almost thought he was a tomato....
I hug him and asked again "How tall are you Sejun?". "I'm....180cm sunbae"

He's like the same height as Joonie hyung.....I am the definition of shortie imma party till the sun down-wait what???

"Oh okay~" I said and pulled away. "Well it was nice meeting you Sejun goodbye-Hey YA Jeon Jungkook!". He scoff and mimic my words.

"Hey YA Jeon Jungkook~". I rolled my eyes and push him away. "Stop it Jungkook, don't hold my hand" I said and walked faster than him, crossing my arms. Tch typical Jeon Jungkook....I pout. I was so lost in thoughts, I didn't realized Jungkook carried me bridal style. "Wha-Ya! Stop it! Ya! Put me down! Jeon Jungkook you're embarrassing me Kook!". Let's just say....the whole day, Everyone was looking at us like "Wtf?". Oh my reputation~ and that smirk face is not helping at all. *Flashback Ends*

I giggled at that. Aish this guy...his jealousy is something... "Jimin~ Why aren't you eating? Are you starving yourself again?". I look up and saw the members looking at me worriedly. I smiled softly and said "I'm not starving myself Jin hyung~I was just thinking about the past". They all smiled but something about Jin hyung made me feel a little uncomfortable. "Jin hyung~ What's wrong? is something bothering you?" I asked. He sadly smiled and said " We're sorry for not believing you that you can archive the boy-crush thing.....We....that was very rude of us to think something like that...what you said was right....Dreaming big isn't a bad thing".

When Jin hyung said that, I was already tearing up and I immediately hug him. "JIN HYUNG~ IT'S OKAY~~ I LOVE YOU~~". The members chuckle and one by one they came towards us and hug. "Ah~ A group hug!! How nice kyahhh!!" Hoseok hyung scream. I giggled and they let go of the hug but there's one more....who is literally being a koala. "Jungkook-ah let go please". "Never". He kiss my cheek and neck so many times, it made giggled so hard. "Hehehe it tickles!!!". I can hear the members making puking sounds. "PDA EWWW BLERGH!!"

I laugh and push Jungkook away softly. But.....he still wouldn't let go....*sigh* "OI JEON JUNGKOOK WE'RE TRYINGGGG TO EAT HEREEE HELLOOO YOOHOOO!!" Yoongi yelled. Jungkook ignored him and I know what Yoongi hyung is gonna do next....Yoongi hyung sigh and eat a little before taking out his slippers and threw right at Jungkook's head. *Jungkook falls down and also Jimin* *Silence*

JK: .....OWWWW JIMINIE HYUNG WAHHHH!!!

YG: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!!

JM:....Why...just why?...

JN: *Sips tea while dramatically flipping his hair* See this is why I have trust issues on your boyfriend....One minute he's a tough cookie the next thing you know, he became a newborn baby....

HS:....... You're not helping Jin hyung....

JN: I never intended to help anyway....

End.

Note: Yeah...I tried to be funny and this is the first time there's not much jikook....Hope you like it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 548 12
[COMPLETED] Hi guys,this is my first time writing fanfiction so please support me and english is not my first language so ignore my spelling and gram...
180K 9.6K 72
"promises are meant to be broken" "but won't you give me another chance?" "i know you still love him,so I'm setting you free" . . . ayo! another jiko...
1.3K 40 11
Okay...so these are the stories I'll write because either I'm bored as fuck or I have writer's block on another story. And remember these are just ou...
940K 26.5K 21
Sooo I started this series and I'm actually kinda happy with it. I hope other people like it as much as I do (if not, even more so). As always, this...