Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

By TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... More

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
0.5: See You Later
Author's Note
0.6: Suspended
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
0.9: I'm Sorry
1.0: Forget About Him
1.1: 4OU Show
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.4: Q&A
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
2.2: Really?
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
2.9: Morning Sickness
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note

Sequel??

182 8 0
By TwoFacedLilac

YES, A SEQUEL! I don't know when I'm going to start it, but I will be soon. I will just publish an author's note for the sequel, so everyone who wants to add it to there library can, and so that they will get notified when I update. 
Another thing is that I will be changing the cover, because I just don't like it. It's very grainy, and its kind of disturbing. 
ALSO, if you enjoyed this book please vote, comment, and share. Share with your friends! Family! Dog! Cat! Grandma! Anyone.
Also, also, I will be giving little updates about my progress on the sequel, so if you wanna see those you can just follow me on twitter @XxGraysQueenxX (Yea that was a little self promo, I couldn't help it.) And if you like Dolan Twin art I would highly recommend checking out @ruthponsen on Twitter, and @xdolandrawingsx on IG.
Well, thats the end of this book that took about 8 months to write, and its probably trash, so I might edit some of the grammer on the chapters.
Okay, well, see you at the sequel! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
548K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...