Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

By TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... More

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
0.5: See You Later
Author's Note
0.6: Suspended
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
0.9: I'm Sorry
1.0: Forget About Him
1.1: 4OU Show
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.4: Q&A
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
2.2: Really?
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
2.9: Morning Sickness
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note
Sequel??

4.6

210 8 0
By TwoFacedLilac

A/N
This is a warning. Some strong stuff will be mentioned, I don't really want to spoil, so if you don't think you'll be able to handle it, please don't read. If you can..
~<3~

The sun was streaking through the blinds, and it was right in my face. I covered my eyes, and flipped over. I try to go back to sleep, but I can't so I quietly get out of the bed, so I don't wake Ethan up. I get out of the room, and quietly close my room door behind me. As soon as I walk down the hall I smell some bacon, and start to pick up my pace. 
Now that I think of it, I'm starving.
When I get to the kitchen I see Julia and Grayson sitting at the island, with there backs to me.
"Good morning." I say, as I walk over to them.
"Hey. Good morning." Julia says smiling at me. "I made some waffles and bacon." She says, as she motions to the plate of waffles and bacon.
"You didn't have to. I would have made something." I say, as I sit across from her.
"I could have waited, but Grayson couldn't. All he's been doing is complaining, as soon as he woke up." Julia says, as she shakes her head, and takes a bite of her bacon.
I glare at Grayson, and he blushes. "I slept in my room alone!" Grayson says frantically, as he looks at me.
"Oh my god. Sky! You did not just think what I thought you did, did you?" Julia asks shocked, as she puts her fork down.
"Hey, you made it sound like that." I say, as I put my hands up in surrender.
"Me and Asa just broke up, and I don't even like him like that." She says, as she shakes her head, and goes back to eating.
I take a look at Grayson, and I see his jaw clench, as she says that.

I put on some leggings, and a t-shirt. 
"So, you and Asa are done for good?" I ask, as I walk to the bathroom.
"Yeah. He cheated." Julia says, and I hear her voice shake as she says this, and I feel bad for bringing it up.
"Well, you deserve a lot better." I say, as I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush.
"I hope I get a guy like Ethan." She says, and the first thing that comes to my head is Grayson.
"When are you going to open yourself up again?" I ask, as I start to brush my teeth.
"Whenever I think I found the one. This time I'm gonna be a lot more careful. I don't need another Asa happening." Julia says, as she appears next to me in the bathroom.
I nod my head agreeing.

~~~

"You're always welcome to come back whenever." I say, as Julia puts her shoes on.
"Thank you, Sky." Julia says, as she looks at me with a smile on her face.
"You're welcome."
"No, really. Sky, I literally can't thank you enough. You've been there for me, even with all this baby stuff, you still manage to help me. I love you so much." She says, as she pulls me into a hug.
"I love you too." I say, as I squeeze her.
She releases me, and opens the front door. "See you Monday." She says smiling, and leaves.
I lock the door, and walk to Grayson's room. We have some talking to do.
I knock on the door. No reply. I knock again. Again, no reply. I grab the doorknob, and twist it open. Grayson's laying on his bed with the curtains closed, and he's shirtless. I cover my eyes, and open the curtains. He screams, which makes me scream. I clamp my hand over my heart.
"Holy shit, Sky. What are you doing?" He asks, as he pulls a headphone out from his ear, and sits up.
"I came to talk." I say, as I sit on the ground.
"You know how wrong this looks if Ethan sees." Grayson says, as he rubs his eyes.
"It doesn't look wrong. I'm sitting on your floor!" I exclaim, as I throw my arms in the air.
He shakes his head, and laughs. "What did you want to talk about?" He asks, as he pulls on a shirt.
"Julia." I blurt out.
What the hell, Sky. So smooth.
"What is there to talk about?" Grayson asks, as he gives me a confused look.
"Don't act stupid. I know what she said hurt you. It at least hurt you a little bit." I say, as I cross my arms over my chest.
"It didn't."
"Bull shit." I say.
"It didn't Sky." Grayson tries to explain.
"Don't even lie. I saw your jaw clench when she said she didn't like you in that way. I saw the hurt in your eyes." I explain to him.
He doesn't say anything to this, but he does look away, and this time I know I'm right.
"I just want you to know that if you treat you write, she'll like you. Trust me." With that I get up from his floor, and leave, as I close the door behind me. 
I walk into my room, and Ethan's still sleeping. I crawl into bed with him, and kiss his face. "Wake up." I whisper, as I kiss his cheek. "Hello." I whisper again, as I kiss his other cheek.
His eyes slowly flutter open, and I smile. "You need to wake up, it's already one." I say, as I poke his abs.
"No." He says, as he closes his eyes again.
"Okay, then I guess I don't have to work either." And for some reason this wakes him up.
"I'm awake." He says loudly, and I hit his chest.
"You don't love me do you?" I ask jokingly, as I sit at the edge of the bed, my back facing him.
"What type of question is that? Of course I love you." Ethan says, as I feel him try to grab my arm.
"Then, wake up." I say, as I lean back, and lay my head on his stomach.
"I am awake." He says laughing.
We lay there in silence, and I start to fall asleep myself when I hear Ethan start to talk. "Can you believe she's going to be three months soon?" He says, as I look at him.
His eyes are closed, as he talks to me.
"It's crazy." I say chuckling. " She's going to be here a few months after I graduate." I say, as Ethan takes my hand in his.
"We haven't even thought of a name yet." He says.
"Well, yeah. I'm still like six months away from the due date. We have plenty of time to think." I say, as I smile.
"Bertha?" He suggests, and I laugh.
"Barbra?" I ask, and this time he laughs.
"No, how about Skaberchlyn?" Ethan says, and I sit up quickly, a serious look on my face.
"Oh my god! That's the one!" I say, as I look at him, and his eyes open quickly.
"I was joking." He says, as he pulls me back down.
"I'm not."
"Yes, you are." He says chuckling.
"I'm not." I say, as I try to sit back up, but he holds me to his chest.

~~~

"Work is a pain in my ass." I complain, as I tuck in my white shirt.
"You'll be home soon." Ethan says, as he parks the car close to the entrance.
"Yeah, in six hours. It'll be eleven thirty by the time I actually get home." I say, as I look at him.
"I love you." He says, as he leans over to my chair.
"Love you too." I say, as I kiss him, and get out of the car.
I walk inside, and immediately grab my apron and put it on. I go to the back of the kitchen to let Kaelin know I'm here.
"You were almost late." He says, not even looking up from the French fries he's cooking.
"But I wasn't." I say, as I go back to the register.
A guy was waiting to order.
"Hi, welcome to McDonald's what can I get you?" I ask smiling.
"Can I have a six piece McNugget with Ranch sauce?" He asks, as he scratches his pubescent chin hairs.
"Of course. Anything else?" I ask, as I put his order into the machine.
"And a small McFlurry."
"What flavor?" I ask, as I look back up at him.
"Which one do you recommend?" He asks.
"Oreo." I say without hesitation.
"Okay, then I'll take Oreo. That'll be it." He says, and I nod my head, as I put in the order.
"You're total is six dollars and seventy five scents." I say.
The guy fumbles with his wallet, and I stand their awkwardly as I wait. He finally gets it out, and hands it to me.
"I'll call your number when its done." I say, as I hand him a receipt.
He takes the receipt, and sits at a booth in the back. I go to the kitchen. "There's an order put in if you didn't see." I say.
"I know. I'm not blind." Kaelin snaps, and it makes me jump.
Damn, he is so cranky today. What's up his ass?

It's nine o'clock, and no one has came in for the past hour, so I go to the kitchen to help clean. I grab a mop, and start to clean the floors.
"Why are you doing that?" Kaelin asks, as he puts on some rubber gloves to wash the dishes.
"Because I wanna help clean." I say. "Nobody's came in for awhile now." I say, as I continue to mop.
"Whatever, keep doing it then." He says, and then goes back to ignoring me.
I shake my head frustrated, and mop furiously, as I get all my anger out.

Five more minutes till ten, Sky. You can do it!
I look down at my phone, and the battery is dead. Just my luck!
"Pablo just called. We can leave now." Kaelin says, as he hangs up his apron.
"Okay." I say, as I untie my apron, and hang it up next to Kaelin's. "I know you hate me right now, but can I use your phone to call Ethan? My phone is dead, and he isn't coming to pick me up till eleven." I say nervously.
"I guess." He says, as he turns the lights off, and we start to head out. "My car's out back though." Kaelin says, and I nod my head, as I follow behind him.
We get out, and it's dead silent. It's kind of creepy. Kaelin locks the door, and puts the key in his pocket, as he turns to look at me.
"What?" I ask, as he just stares at me.
Before I can say anything else his hand is over my mouth, and his other hand is reaching for his back pocket. I reach up to push him off, but he pushes me against his car, and pain starts to shoot up my back. He finally gets whatever he was trying to get out of his pocket, and puts it in my face. It's a pocket knife. My heart is racing, but I don't move, my hands are glued to my sides.
"If you move, I'll kill you." He says, and a sob escapes my lips. "Get on the ground." He spats, and I slowly get on the ground.
Kaelin pushes my shoulders back, and I fall onto my back, and hit my head on the ground. I'm instantly dizzy. He get's on the ground with me, and starts to grope me. I try to move, but he puts the knife to my neck, and I shut my eyes tightly. He untucks my shirt, and lets his hand slip under it. He then moves his hand to my pants, and that's when I know what his motive is.
"Please, don't do this." I cry. "Please."
"Shut up!" He angrily whisper, as he unzips my pants.
He manages to get them off, and the cold wind hits my legs. Tears spill from my eyes, as his hand roams. Roams to places where they don't belong. His hand makes it to the hem of my underwear.
God, please don't let him do this to me. Please.
He rips it down, and my legs are shaking. I can't tell if its from fear or the cold or both. His hand is touching me, and it's disgusting. I feel disgusting. 
"Kaelin." I whisper.
"What did I tell you?" He asks angrily, and I close my mouth, my eyes still shut.
The knife leaves my neck for a second, and I take that chance to fight back. I use both of my hands, and push Kaelin, but he barely stumbles off, before he's back on me with the knife to my stomach. He shakes his head, and laughs. As the knife hovers over my stomach he's undoing his pants, and pulling them to his ankles. I turn my head away, as he hovers over me. The knife next to my head. He grabs my waist, and it hurt. I whimper in pain, but he just grips tighter.
"This was supposed to be mine, but you didn't let that happen." He says angrily, as he shoves himself in me.
He thrusts into me, and I shut my eyes tightly.
Ethan, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
His thrust become sloppy, and my tears are uncontrollable. My stomach is turning in horror and disgust.
Why me? Why?
He releases into me, and pulls out. He pulls his pants back up in a hurry.
I sit up, and try to pull up my pants, but he pushes me back down again, and looks me in the eye.
"This is revenge." He says, as he lifts his fist up to hit me, so I cover my face, thinking he was going to hit me there, but he doesn't.

He hits my stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
738K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.