The Bad Boy Is My Stepbrother...

By Queen_Essie966

After being forced to move to another state in the United States of America, a seventeen-year-old girl named... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Fan Art
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 11

14.5K 361 29
By Queen_Essie966

I stood there frozen.

Didn't know what to do at this point.

I needed to get away from him.

He is the last person on Earth that I should be facing right now. Especially when I'm thinking all about about him. All about what could've went down at Ryan's.

"Did I get you nervous?" He tormented, asking me with his deep voice.

I frown when I heard the laugh that was hidden in his voice. He was teasing me!

"Move." I hiss at him, trying to push him aside, but he was too big, so I was still left pinning myself against the wall.

"Feisty? I like it." He mocks me, keeping a warm smug.

I rolled my eyes. "As if you weren't to me throughout these couple of days."

"Weeks?"

"Whatever!" I hiss at him.

He begins to laugh. There it was. He had that smile.

That smile.

That kind of an adorable five year old boyish smile. When he knew he was about to get something.

His laugh sounds sounded so... innocent.

Impassioned.

Like the sounds to the lovely waves of the ocean that kept on watering the sands of the beach.

What warms me was his dimples that made its appearance. I never realize that he had dimples. I never knew that had has dimples.

Who am I kidding?

I never heard him laugh in front of me ever. And I was the one to make him laugh. It was too good to be true.

I waited patiently for him to cough out his laugh to stop it.

Once he did, he kept his eyes concentrated on me. Keeping his warm smug that would make a girl feel warm inside. "You're something else, Carly."

I said nothing.

He took a step towards me.

I took a step back, making myself even more trapped against the wall.

He took a much bigger step towards me. I can now just feel his hot breath breathing hitting my chest.

I didn't know what was happening here. Or what hit me now.

My mind was feeling broken. As if I had use it too much.

And... My heart?

My heart gave me signals.

Signals that I needed to ignore. Now!

"Caleb," I softly spoke, brushing his hands away from mine. "What are you do---"

"Look, I need to tell you something." Caleb roughly spoke back to me.

I shrug my shoulders. "What is it?"

He shot me warning eyes. "Its serious." He tells me. "Very serious. And I don't know if I should tell you it now or later."

"How serious?" I raise an eyebrow, curiously.

He gave me that look that was dead shot. My eyes widen in curiosity when I found out that he wasn't kidding. But, I couldn't just stand here.

I needed to go to Bella's house now before Madison or Dad finds out that I left my bedroom and realizes that I'm gone. I can just hear them talking back and forth down stairs.

"Well, can this wait later?" I answered, trying to move away from him so that I can leave.

He frowns. "What is so important than later?" he groans. "Than what I should be telling you now?"

I roll my eyes. Avoiding his. "I'm going somewhere now Caleb, alright?"

"Where to?"

"You don't need to know that." I snap at him.

"You know what? Whatever." He shook his head before walking away from me. I no longer felt his hot breath anymore. And I watch as he headed down the hallways till he turn down to the left, where he disappeared.

What could be so important to tell me right now?

He sure has a temper, I thought to myself.

I didn't have time to sit all day and waste time. I had other things to be angry and worried about than what Caleb plans to tell me. Time seems to be wasting so I needed to get out of the house.

I patted down the steps quickly, hoping not to bump into Dad or Madison. I stopped at the edge of the stair steps to downstairs, and hid behind one of those walls that were just there at the end of the staircase, when I heard Dad and Madison's voice arguing in the living room.

I took a peak at them as I watch their little scene. Dad and Madison were both facing each other across from the flat screen TV. Madison looks irritated and Dad looks like had enough already.

"---You can't just be hard on her, honey!" Madison shouted, snapping her fingers. "Or hard on my son! I mean, sure Caleb can be a total snob himself... But do you really have to treat him a type of way?"

Dad ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "You're not listening to me! Baby, I didn't say what I mean to say. What I'm trying to say is that I don't believe Carly has to be in this by herself! I was once a teenager boy. The excuses to why they didn't come home last night sounds pretty off to me. I mean, what kind of friend wouldn't call their friend's parents to at least let them be aware that they aren't coming home tonight and that they'll have a sleep over. Bullshit!"

"I know Ryan for a very long time. And his parents. The Hamilton family are known for being the wealthy people in the neighborhood."

"So, we're back to this again, huh?"

I tip toe further down towards the backdoor that was right by the kitchen while they continue to argue.

I didn't look back when I open the back door. I felt that If I pause, one of them would caught me escaping.

When I was finally outside, I started to run. Run away faster so that anyone won't spot me leaving.

Bella lives just right around the corner. Five blocks from me. Five blocks wasn't far enough. The blocks weren't built that long nor short. A five four or five minute walk. It was just a good exercise for someone like me to follow.

It was that kind of weather anyways. It was still foggy outside and the sky was still gray. Vehicles started honking at me once I began to jog as soon as I was tired of running. An old creep that was taking out the garbage from his house winks at me as I pass him, showing off his half yellow and silver teeth.

I roll my eyes at him as I continued to jog. "Creep." I mumbled under my breath.

Almost there.

Just breathe for air, Carly. Breathe for air.

Finally, I reach to Bella's house. Well, apartment.

When I reach the second floor (Her floor), I didn't hesitate to crumble up my fist to knock my hand against the front door.

When I pound the door, there was no answer. I waited for about another three seconds before knocking my fist again against the door. But, there still wasn't any answer.

I kick my foot against the door, roughly sighing. "Come on, where is sh---"

Suddenly, the front door swung open.

A handsome guy with dark eyes, dark messy yet small curls of hair, masculine lean body, brown skinned lip, brown skin, long dark eyelashes with beautiful yet messy long brows, opens the door for me.

He stood in front of me. We were just about the same height, but one of us was an inch taller. Yeah he was definitely. I was wearing high sneakers.

I squinted my eyes at him as he squinted his eyes back at mine.

He looks so familiar.

I remembered that we met somewhere. It was there.

I remembered you. Your face. But, I don't know where.

I can tell he thought the same thing that I was thinking because he didn't hesitate to ask me... "I'm sorry, but have we met before?"

"I have no idea." I shook my head, pursing my lip into a straight line. "Is Bella home?"

"Yeah, I'm right here." I heard Bella's voice echoing before she arrives at the front door, standing next to that guy. When she sees me, she widely grind, running up to me with a big hug, almost causing me to fall down on the floor. "Carly! Oh my gosh! I thought that that wasn't really you speaking on the phone."

I pull myself away from her tight grip as I took in a deep breath to face her and bore my eyes into her warm hazel like eyes. "Who did you thought it was?" I chuckled.

"A robot?" She jocks, laughing. She then looks at the guy was watching us throughout the whole time. He lean himself and run his hands through his hair as he glance at Bella.

"Seems like you got company here, Bell?" The guy spoke, releasing his standing position against the front door. "I guess I have been here long enough."

"Its okay, DeClean." Bella insist. "You can stay for another thirty minute before my parents come home."

So, that's his name. DeClean.

He grimace. "Your father hates me."

"But, my mother loves you!"

He rolls his eyes and walk towards Bella. I watch as he kisses her against her cheeks. "Tomorrow?"

"Uh, fine!" Bella roughly sighs once she receives the kiss on her cheek. "Call me."

"Yeah, I will." He answers before glancing in my eyes and walking away from us.

I watch as he headed down the escalator till I no longer heard the steps of his footsteps walking anymore.

I swear I know him from somewhere. Not too long ago.

"Well, aren't you going to come in?" Bella beams, with her with voice as she enters the apartment herself.

"Sure." I followed behind her.

Bella shut the door once I was fully in with her and locks the front door. I look around the apartment and it look cleanse and spotless. I remembered that I been here for the first time. That time, it was because Caleb some how spray painted my skin while I was asleep.

Bella guided me to her bedroom that was just right down the hall from for left of the apartment. "So, who was that?" I ask, automatically jumping on her bed, sitting down.

"What you mean?" She asks, closing her bedroom door.

"The guy that you were talking with, just like, minutes ago." I answered.

She jumps on her bed, and lays on her stomach, being right next to me on the bed. "Oh, you mean, DeClean?" She mocks, but in a flirtatious tone. "That was the guy that I made you met at the party last night at Ryan's."

Oh, so thats where I met him!

I covered my mouth wuth my hands as I laugh. "Oh."

"You disappeared right after I let you meet him." She added. "What was up with that?"

I ended my laugh with a frown as Bella reminded me. But, the disappearance of that night is the reason why I'm here in the first place.

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders, carelessly. "Its complicated."

"I'm all here for complications." Bella says, playfully poking me on my back with her hands.

"But, its bad." I groan. "You wouldn't understand. And I'm afraid to tell you. But, at this point, I don't know what I'm afraid of."

"Well, what is it? Tell me." Bella demanded.

I wish.

"Seriously, where were you last night." Bella hiss at me. "I thought you were going to tell me."

"It isn't easy." I run my hands in frustration. "Anyone would judge me. Even you."

"No, I wouldn't!" Bella argue. "I don't like to judge people for who they are. As my friend, I can't control or judge your life if I have never been in your shoes. It takes one person shoes to know another person shoes for their point of view."

Silence.

Bella softly taps on my lap. "Look, if you're telling me that you're homosexual now then I won't care."

"Bella, I'm not a lesbian." I told her, roughly sighing.

"Than what is it?" Bella asks me, this time sounding annoyed. " You know I'm about to kick you out if you're keep playing with me, love, right?" Bella joke, chuckling a little.

Please, say it.

Don't!

I have no choice.

"If it helps... I can tell you all about the most complicated and embarrassing thing that happened to me. I remembered walking to school with two unmatachable sneakers to school. Ever gone laughed at me. I was so embarrass that I ended up running and not only that but I shove my teacher down." She went on, taking a bottle of water and taking a long sip before talking again. "She was just standing there and----"

"Me and Caleb had sex!" I blurted.

She jump out of the bed, spitting her water out of her mouth that she yet hasn't swallowed, laying on the floor.

Quickly, I got off the bed and help her get off the floor with my hands. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry." She roughly sigh in relief as I help her stand up on her two feet. "I thought you just told me that you and your stepbrother had sex with each other."

I bit on the bottom of my lip as I fazce her and said nothing. She widen her eyes once she studied my face and realize that what I said was serious and what happened wasn't a dream.

"What! So it is true, huh?" Bella shouted, in a panic tone, furiously looking at me. "Carly!"

"Yes," I bit on the bottom of my lip as I tried to hold back the tears.

"Did you know what you just said and got yourself into?! You just told me that you had sex with Caleb! Caleb Williams! Hot guy that all the girls wants, but breaks dumps all their hearts and is the most trouble seeking guy in school. For crying out loud... in town!" Bella went off. "And who is also you stepbrother!"

"I know, okay!" I cried, wiping the tears off my eyes, but many of them race down my cheeks. "I don't know what hit me! And I was afraid to tell you because I know. I just knew that you would act like this."

Bella said nothing.

Just stared.

Stared at me.

"I'm not going to tell, Carly." I heard her say as I wipe another tear from my eyes. "I'm not."

I felt her arms wrapped around my waist. I lean my head foward on her chest once I was aware that she was comfortably hugging me.

And all I wanted to do is close my eyes.

And let this be over with.

I was a little happy that I got it out of my system. Finally.

But, I didn't really know the type of person Bella is. I didn't know if I should believe her. But, at this point, I don't care about that.

"Its okay." Bella whispers in my ear, running her hands softly on my back. "We all make mistakes. Is our job to. We're humans."

I pull myself away from her. "I'm no human." I gulp, scratching the back of my head, glaring my swollen now red puffy eyes into Bella's. "I'm a disgrace. A disgrace to God."

"No, you aren't." Bella comforted, holding both of my hands on here, as she shook her head at me. "You shouldn't be to hard on yourself. I wouldn't blame you. You're his step sister. You probably couldn't control yourself and---"

"Control myself?" I raise an eyebrow, raising my voice in curiosity, causing her to face me. "Bella, I didn't know that I had sex with him!"

"What?" She asks in confusion, squinting her eyes at me, as if I just had gone crazy. "How wouldn't you know?"

"Because," I stated, before pulling myself away from her loosen up grip. "It all happen at Ryan's house party last night. I was drunk. Left you. Somehow I ended up to be the last person with Caleb. And that was it."

"Things aren't making sense to me here, Carly." Bella mocks me. "How would you know if you had sex with him if you were drunk?"

"Because..." I paused. "I woke up this morning next to him on bed."

"Naked?"

"Bella!"

"Shit! This isn't good." Bella puts her hands on her head as she shook her head before narrowing her eyes at me in frustration. "Carly, were you a virgin before this happened?"

I shook my head nonchantaly. "I mean, I never had sex before in my life. But.... it was only where a guy kisses me. We make out and other stuff. That was just it!"

Silence.

Bella roughly sighs before putting her hand on my upper shoulder. Boring her warm brown eyes in mine with puppy eyes. "Carly, honey, I think that you might end up pregnant."

***
Don't forget to VOTE like the BRILLIANT reader you are! :)

Is Carly really pregnant?

Is she going to be pregnant?

Pregnant by her own stepbrother?

Who is really, really, REALLY hot and all the girls want him to come to their yard.

Stay in tune for more!

The scene between Bella and Carly was a little off. I tried making Bella's reaction more reality like, you know? I'm just glad that I got that awkward scene away with already.

I'm going to try and finish this book this year. Hopefully it will be halfway done during the summer time. In the mean time, while I update occasionally I would need you guys to catch up because I will be posting most frequently. So, yeah! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
61.5K 2.4K 77
When college student Brandy Bright's charming, but toxic best friend, Benji, asks her to move in with him, she has to decide if making a move on her...
2.5M 75.4K 61
The only thing Esa Reynolds wants is a family of her own. Her dreams come true when she meets Case Williams- Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome. There's ju...
53.9K 1.1K 37
Once Kenna Wellington's stepbrothers come into her life, crazy can't even begin to explain it. Her life was totally fine with her two best friends an...