Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

Da TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... Altro

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
0.5: See You Later
Author's Note
0.6: Suspended
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
0.9: I'm Sorry
1.0: Forget About Him
1.1: 4OU Show
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.4: Q&A
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
2.2: Really?
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note
Sequel??

2.9: Morning Sickness

267 14 0
Da TwoFacedLilac

A/N

Okay, so if you haven't noticed chapters 0.1-2.8 have been in past tense, but starting from this chapter its going to be present tense. Also, I'm going to publish a Q&A chapter next, because I have been getting a lot of questions in my DMs, so I felt like answering them. Also I'm going to start putting pictures of Sky's outfit in the chapters. Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

~<3~

I slowly opened my eyes, as I heard my phone ring next to me. I groan, and look at the clock, as I grab my phone. It's 6:27 a.m., and its definitely too early for a phone call. I look to see who's calling. It's Ethan. My whole mood changes, and I'm actually happy to be awake, now.
I wonder what he's calling for, because it's already been three weeks since the pregnancy scare.
"What does Ethan want so early in the morning? And why FaceTime? I look like trash right now." I say, as I sit up, and look at myself in the full body mirror.

I ran my fingers through my hair, as I tried to tame it. I finally got my hair to look the way I wanted it to, so I accepted the FaceTime, and Ethan's face filled the screen.
"Hey gorgeous." Ethan says smiling, his face super close to the screen.
"You interrupted my beauty sleep. On a Saturday!" I exclaim, as I rub my tired eyes.
"But you love me, so its fine, right?" Ethan asks, as he pouts his plump lips.
"Oh stop! Of course I love you. I just don't like it when you call me so early in the mornings." I say smiling. "And why is your face so close to the screen?" I ask laughing.
"Because." He says smiling. "Anyway, what are you up to?" He asks.
"Nothing. I just woke up. Literally." I say, as I sit on the edge of my bed.
"So, a little fairy told me that prom is coming up in a few months." Ethan says smiling. "So, do you want to go to prom with me? And I know this is the lamest way to ask someone to prom, but I'll make up for it." He says.
"Wait. Are you serious? You're going to fly all the way over here, just to go to prom with me?" I ask shocked.
"Yeah, babe. I wanna go with you." Ethan says, the smile still plastered on his face.
"Oh my god, yes!" I exclaim happily. "Ugh, I really want to hug you right now." I sigh, as I rest my head in my hand.
"Well, you can." Ethan says, as he walks through my room door.
I drop my phone on to the ground, and run towards him. I jump into his arms, and wrap my legs around his waist. I hug him tightly, as I bury my face in the crook of his neck.
"I freaking love you." I say into his neck, not letting go of him.
"I freaking love you, too." He says, as he squeezes me.
Ethan carries me towards my bed, and sits down, so I'm sitting on his lap. I look into his beautiful hazel brown eyes, and smile. I take his face in my hands, and kiss his lips.
"I missed you so much. Even though its only been three weeks." I say, as I mess with the blue streak in his hair.
"Only?!" He says shocked. "Three weeks is a long time! It's almost a whole month." Ethan says.
I laugh at his remark. "You sound like the girl in this relationship." I say, as I continue to laugh.
"Well, maybe I am." Ethan says, as he gives me a playful look.
I smile, and hug him again, as I bury my face into his shoulder.
"Do you know how many girls would kill to be in my position right now?" I ask.
"Millions, maybe. But you're the only girl that's allowed to be in this position on me." Ethan says, as he rubs my back. "Hey, but you know what I'd kill for right now?" He asks.
"Sex?" I joke.
"Duh." He says, as he grabs my butt.
I squeal in surprise.
"What do you really want?" I ask laughing.
"Food. I'm starving." Ethan says, as he pats his stomach.
"We don't have food here. My house is an empty pantry." I say laughing, as I get off of his lap.
"I know, you're mom told me when she was driving me here from the airport. So, I'm going to take us to McDonald's." He says, as he lays on my bed.
"Ohh, McDonald's. My favorite!" I exclaim, as I open my closet, and look for an outfit.
I decide on this outfit.

I quickly change into it, and pull my hair up into a high ponytail.
"Let's go, hungry." I say, as I grab Ethan's hand, and try to drag him off of the bed.
"Who's hungry?" Ethan asks jokingly.
"Us!" I exclaim, as he finally gets off of the bed, and leaves the room with me.
When we get downstairs, I see my parents at the kitchen island drinking coffee.
"This was a nice surprise." I say to my parents, as I gently punch Ethan's arm.
They smile at us. "It was Ethan's idea." My dad says.
"Oh, well, we're going to McDonald's for breakfast." I say, as I grab my keys and wallet from the table by the front door.
"Have fun, guys! And be careful." My mom yells from the kitchen.
"We will, Mrs. Winters!" Ethan says, as we leave the house.
We walk to my car, and get in. I quickly pull out of the driveway, and drive towards McDonald's.
"So, is Grayson jealous?" I ask, as I break the silence.
"Of?" Ethan asks, as he looks over at me.
"Me, because you've been spending an awful lot of time with me, and these past few weeks, you've only seen each other a few times. It's like I'm getting in the way." I say, as I grip the steering wheel tightly, and look out at the road in front of me.
"Sky, you haven't been getting in the way. Trust me. And if he is jealous, he hasn't showed it." Ethan says, as he places his hand on my thigh. "But it's okay. If he is jealous he'll have to get over it, because we're going to be adults in six months, and sooner or later we'll have to move on in life."
"That's crazy hearing you say that. I can't imagine you and Grayson being apart. And I thought you guys decided to live next to each other when you guys are married." I say.
"If you're okay with living next to him, then I'm okay with it. It's whatever you want, babe." Ethan says, as he gently squeezes my leg.
This is crazy. He's talking to me about where we are going to live when we get married. Married? He hasn't even proposed. What am I even thinking??
"Hmm. I don't know." I say jokingly. "Do I really wanna live near him?"
Ethan chuckles.
The rest of the drive was silently peaceful.

~~~

"Good morning, what would you like to order?" A guy asks, as he pulls the McDonald's hat more down onto his head.
"Can I get an Egg McMuffin with an ice coffee." I say, as I lean my head against Ethan's arm, because I don't feel too good.
"And I will have the pancake set with orange juice." Ethan says, as he puts his arm around my slightly shaking body.
"Okay, that'll be $10.45." The guy says, as he click on the register.
I see Ethan reach for his wallet in his back pocket, but I grab it before he can.
"No, I'm paying." I say, as I stick his wallet in between my legs.
I open my wallet, and hand the guys $11. He opens the register, and pulls out some change, which he hands me. Then, the receipt printed out, and he handed it to Ethan.
"We will call your order number shortly." He says.
I nod my head, as I hand Ethan his wallet back.
"I'm paying next time." Ethan says, as we sit in a booth, and wait.
The nausea that I was feeling earlier went away. Thank god!
"Fine." I say smiling, as I lean my head in my hands.
Ethan smiles at me, exposing his pearly white teeth.
"Again, how did I get so lucky?" I ask, as Ethan takes one of my hand in his.
"Uh, you didn't. I mean look at me." Ethan says, as he motions at his face.
"Oh stop. You know you're good looking. You have millions of fans calling you 'Daddy.'" I say chuckling, as Ethan's thumb makes circles on the top of my hand.
"I know. It's a little weird. They call me 'Daddy' hoping to turn me on or something, but the one person who does turn me on, won't even say it to me. Not even when we're having s-"
"Number thirty-six!" A worker yelled, as she cut Ethan off.
"Saved by the number!" I exclaim, as I get out of the booth.
I grab the receipt from the table, and walk up to the pick-up counter. I show the lady my receipt, and she nods her head, as she pushes the tray towards me.
"Thank you." I say, as I take the tray, and walk back to the booth.
I set it down in front of Ethan, and he immediately grabs his stuff.
"Food!" He says laughing, as I sit down.
I grab my Egg McMuffin and iced coffee, and I put it in front of me. I start to unwrap the Egg McMuffin, and the smell hits my nose. The smell isn't bad, but for some reason my stomach starts to churn at the smell. It feels like my intestines are getting blended together. It's awful. I cover my mouth with my hand, as I sprint to the bathroom. I can hear Ethan calling out to me, but I cant stop running. I rush into a stall, and start to gag into my hand. I lift the toilet seat up, and feel as I might vomit, but I can't. There's nothing in my stomach to throw up. Not even water. I start to dry heave, and I pull my hair out of my face. Finally, I vomit. I don't know what it was, but I vomited out a clear liquid. I take in deep breaths, as I calm myself down. I stay in the stall to see if I might vomit again, but I don't. I feel better now. I get up from the nasty bathroom floor, and leave the stall. I wash my hands, and leave the bathroom. As soon as I get out a pair of arms bring me into a tight hug. It was Ethan.
"Woah!" I exclaim, as he takes me by surprise.
"Are you okay? I heard you puking in there." Ethan says, as he cups my face in his hands.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I'm just getting sick. No need to worry. I feel better now." I say smiling.
"Do you want me to take you home now?" He asks.
I shake my head. "No, let's just eat breakfast." I say.
Ethan leans in, and tries to kiss me, but I turn away.
"I have vomit breath." I say, and he smiles.
"It's okay, because I still love you." He says, as he kisses me.
"I love you too." I say, as we walk back to our booth.

~<3~

A/N

I'm so sorry this chapter is like 12 hours late! I got side tracked with studying and talking to some of my mutual on Twitter! Don't worry next 2-3 chapters will be on time! And the Q&A chapter will be up in an hour or so, so keep your eyes out! And don't forget to vote and comment what you think! It gives me the motivation to keep going! 

Twitter: 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
672K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...