Jikook Stories 2 [Completed]...

By BtsJkXJm

So....this is the second Jikook Oneshot. I hope you will enjoy the stories I made. :) EDIT 2023 : Listen you... More

Thantophobia
Thantophobia pt2
Thantophobia Pt3
Thantophobia Finale
You're Cute.
You're Cute 2
Time
Time 2
It ain't me
Will I be a burden to you?
You're not a burden to me.
I am here
I am here 2
Friends?
Friends? 2
Friends? 3
Friends? 4
Friends? 5
Unexpected move
Lucky Me
Lucky Me 2
Lucky Me 3
Shortie Jimin-shii
Virgin Boy
I'm fine
My life
Soulmate
Soulmate 2
Kitty
Kitty 2
Kitty 3
Kitty 4
A Wish
Prank gone wrong
A wish 2
A wish 3
A wish 4
A forgotten Marriage
A forgotten Marriage 2
Fighting
Fighting 2
Fighting 3
Fighting 4
Nerd x Bad boy
Nerd x Badboy 2
Broken
Broken 2
Broken 3
Broken 4
My Bully
Bonus: Broken
Two Face Bitch
Two Face Bitch 2
The loner and the Rich
Teacher Jimin loves me
Regret
Change for you
Blind
Alpha lovers
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost 2
Anger Management
Anger Management 2
My Bully 2
Not so sweet no more
Not so sweet no more 2
I love you
Just one day
I'm sorry and I love you
Surprised date.
Hybrid
Magic Dust
Future meets the Past
Future meets the past 2
Home
Comforting
Mummy and baby time
Missing you
Omega bully
Baby
Break up
Time traveler ⏳
Time traveler 2 ⏳
Cafe love
One last time
Huggies
Final
JIKOOK UPLOADED

I like you.

24.5K 313 251
By BtsJkXJm

Jimin POV
"C'mon kookie! Let's hang out ya?" I said. He groan and said "Hyung for the last time, I don't want to! So please leave me alone". After that, he left.

I pout and sigh tiredly. He's always like this....does he hate me....nah!.....
Right?

I sigh once more. I freaking confess to him and he rejected me.....ouch.

*flashback*
I took his hand and lead him to the rooftop. Once we've arrived, I let go of his hand.
"Okay here we are...."
He cross his arms and raised his eyebrow. "Well? What are you trying to say?". I look down and played with with my fingers.

"Umm....I....I....I LIKE YOU! DO YOU WANNA GO OUT?!" I closed my eyes.
And all I heard was laughter.
I look up and saw Jungkook laughing his heart out.

"God you're so funny! This is a joke right? Right? Jimin hyung?"
Oh....he doesn't like me then....

I fake my laugh and said "haha yeah! I was just joking! There's NO way I like you! But.....we're still friends right?".

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.
"Yup"
*flashback ends*
I shake my head.
I just got humiliated but at least we're still friends. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't even realize I bump someone.

"Ow!"

"Oh my god! Are you okay?!" I said.
She groan and stood up. Holding her head. "Yeah....I'm fine....thanks..."

I took a good look at her. Holy shit....she's pretty.....

(It's Jhope but girl version) (Credit:Ninanipp)
"Hey! You there!" She said. I snapped out. "Huh? O-oh yea...."
She smile and pat my head. I blush.
"You're quite cute actually.....say....what's your name?"

"M-My name is Park Jimin"
"Nice name!Well my name is
Jung Hosiki "

And that's when I realize I fell in love.

Jungkook POV
"Jiminie hyung~Wanna hang?" I said.
He scratched his head and said "Umm.....sorry kookie....I promise
Hosiki that we're gonna-"

"We're gonna eat together yeah yeah" I said while rolling my eyes.
"Hehe, you know me so well....gotta go BYE!". I watched Jimin walk away and sigh.

He just ditch me for a woman that he met yesterday.....How cool is THAT? Not..... I pout and ruffle my hair. "Well....it's not the end of the world right? I mean it's not like he likes her right? hahaha".

Boy was I wrong....

*flashback yesterday*

[ Text ]
JM: Kook I have a confessing....

JK: What is it?

JM:I....I actually like Hosiki!

JK: Wait you're serious?!

JM: Yeah! When I bump into her, It felt like 'love in first sight' you know what I mean?

JK: Oh....you actually believe that?

JM: Well I use to not....but now I DO!

JK: So your not gonna love me like always huh? [ message not sent]

JK: That's great hyung! I wish you good luck when you confess to her!

JK: I am certainly NOT gonna wish you good luck! [ message not sent ]

JM: Thanks kookie! I actually wanted to do it tomorrow actually....

JK:WAIT WHAT?! THEN YOU SHOULD AT LEAST PREPARE FOR IT! NOT TEXTING ME!

JK: Please stay.... [ message not sent ]

JM: Wow someone's impatient! But I'm texting you cuz I need someone to company me...and I thought 'why not bring my jungkookie?' Anyway, the real thing is I want you be there in case I want more information or something....

JK: So you want me to see me heartbroken then? How thoughtful of you...[ message not sent ]

JK: Okay hyung! I'll be there if you need my help! :)

JM: Thanks kookie you're the best! I love you so much! :)

JK: :( [message not sent ]

*flashback ends*

Jimin POV *The next day*

I've arrived at starbucks looking for Jungkook. where the hell is that guy? Then I saw someone waving his hands. I squint my eyes and realised it was Jungkook.

I grin and went there. "Hey Jungkookie!" I said. He smile slightly and said "Hey hyung umm.....I bought you coffee....here...."
I nodded and drink the coffee. He played with his fingers while looking down at his feet. "So....when is she coming?" Jungkook asked. I thought for awhile and checked the time.

"Hmm....I don't know but she said that she's gonna call me later so....yeah". He nodded without looking at me. something is wrong, I can sense it.... "Jungkook, is there something you need to tell me?"I asked. He flinch but shake his head. I got annoyed and lift his chin. "Jungkook, you KNOW I'm a short tempered guy right? If you don't want me to leave you alone then you should spill it right now"

He widen his eyes and let go of my hand. "Okay! okay! I'll talk okay?". I smile and pat his head. "Good". He took deep breaths and said "Look Jimin hyung, I'm not sure if you're gonna hate me after this but please....just don't.....I still need you okay?". I looked at him and nodded. He smile and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Hyung....Park Jiminie hyung....I...REALLY LIKE YOU and....I know the confession you made was real because Jin hyung told me that you like me for a really long time and....I was happy like so so happy! But....I didn't know how to respond so I just laugh it out and.....I know you were hurt because of that and I'm sorry....But now that you like Hosiki, I....was speechless and now that you're gonna confess to her....I think....I should ....move on now ya?"

Jungkook POV

Can I cry now? I made a good speech earlier, I deserve to cry my heart out. I look down at my feet and let go of his hands. I felt Jimin patting my head. I look up and saw him almost tearing up. "Oh Jungkookie....What am I gonna do with you? Why must you tell me now? I...don't know what to say right now but....we can still be friends right? I still love you....you know that right?"

I smile and stood up to hug him tightly. "Thank you hyung! I really appreciate it!". He chuckle and pat my back. "Your welcome Jungkook-ah"

Ding!

"Oh! Hosiki just message me!!". I pull away and sat down. "Jungkookie! I'll be back okay? I'll see you at you house alright?". I nodded and he grin.

"Good Luck Jiminie Hyung...."

*Time Skip*

I was busy playing games when suddenly I heard someone opening door. I didn't have to look up because I know that's Jimin. "Hey Jungkook...." He said. "Hey" I said continuing playing my games. I heard him sigh and finally I put away my phone and asked him what's wrong.

He fake smile and shake his head. I pout and shake his shoulders. "Tell me~" I whine. He giggle and led me upstairs. We sat down on the bed and Jimin immediately explained everything.

*Flashback*

Jimin POV

I am currently waiting for Hosiki since she text me that she'll be there. I feel bad for ditching him but....at least we both can just....move on.... I smile sadly and shake that thought away. Suddenly, I felt someone wrapping his/her arms around my shoulder. I screamed and tried to run away when I realized that it was just Hosiki.

I sigh in relieve and she laugh. "Hahaha! I got you good! You shoudn't have seen your face earlier! It was hilarious!". I rolled my eyes and pout, crossing my arms. "Aww~Don't make that face! I'm melting~" She cooed and pinch my cheeks which made me blush.She laugh once more. "You are so cute sometimes!". I blush even more.

"Yeah, yeah I get it....but Noona listen....I want to confess something...." I said, looking down at my feet. She lift up my chin and said "Go on then because I have something to tell you too".I nodded and asked "Do you...want to confess together?". She thought for awhile and said "Sure". I nodded. "Alright...we confess on a count of 3 okay?" "Okay". "1....2.....3!"

"I like you noona"

"I have a boyfriend"

I widen my eyes. whaa....no...
"Y-you have a boyfriend?". She smiled sadly and nodded. great...first Jungkook and now....Hosiki....God!

"I'm sorry Jimin-ah....I knew you had feelings for me...it was kinda obvious actually....Knowing that you will cry eventually, I didn't have the guts to tell you that I....I'm dating someone....so...I'm sorry Jimin-ah please forgive me I really am sorry....."

I was speechless again. I could only smile and hug her. "It's okay noona, really! Besides, I don't want you to be unhappy just because I will cry.....I wish you happiness for your boyfriend and you Noona". She looked at me and kiss my cheek.

"You really are an angel Jimin aigoo~How could Jungkook do this to you?". "Wait how-".

"Park Jimin, my cousin the Gucci King LOVES telling me secrets ESPECIALLY when it comes to you two, he seems to ship it"

"Wow okay...."

"Anyway my boyfriend should be here by now-OH! THERE!"

I squinted my eyes and saw no man at all. Just a girl....

WAIT!

"Jimin, meet my boyfriend Min Yoonji".

(You know who this is right?)

"Aish! I told you not to call me boyfriend! Its GIRLFRIEND." Yoonji scold Hosiki. Noona pout and made puppy eyes at Yoonji. "I'm sorry~I got used to it!"

"Whatever"

And after that ,I just left....

*Flashback Ends*

Jungkook POV

"And that's what happen..." He finish the story. We both made eye contact and slowly our lips were attached together in a kiss. I was shock but soon relaxed and push him down. I felt somehow desperate for more. So I slowly suck his jaw and neck, biting it too. He gasp and arched his back, moaning. "W-wait Kookie! Jungkook-ah we're not even mmph". I shut him by kissing him passionately. I pull away and bury my head on his shoulder.

"Hyung....let's be more than friends....Let's be....boyfriends" I said.I look up and we made eye contact again. It was silence for awhile but then Jimin smile and peck my nose.

"I would love that"

End.

Note:

Okay done! So technically , Sope/Yoonseok are practically girlfriends. And dating each other fyi. Anyway, hope you like it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1.2K 68
Just a random sickfic book I wanted to do. Might include s*lf harm or s**cide sickfics I'm not sure. So I'll make sure to put the ⚠ sign in front of...
7.2K 855 26
I was high when i wrote this . One fine Morning I woke up with headache... Realized I asked shooting star to make me Y/N when I was drunk... WHY I WR...
41.5K 515 102
These works are originally posted on Facebook with my Jay Navarra writing account. Some of it (actually, A LOT) is plagiarized so I am forced to post...