Broken Memories in Darkness |...

By 98Anonymous98

She firmly pressed her fingertips along his rigid unshaved skin, her fingers drifted along his structured jaw... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66 (Final)

63

3.5K 216 82
By 98Anonymous98

The crushing pain on the side of my head came and went in pattern. It made me pace, I couldn't lie down, sit, nor do my work as I had written distressing lyrics to take my mind off my worries. Her song that I had finished producing played unexpectedly on my computer, her beautiful melody striking me all over again. Her soft voice that I missed so much. I wanted to show her this song, but after everything that had happened I wasn't able to... My heart was throbbing, it was devoured. Nothing worked. It shouldn't have. I was a fool. I was a monster.

I sank in my seat covering my face, the remaining pills stood on the corner of my desk enticing me to swallow its content. I refused to. It only evoked the thoughts of Aera's frightened face as she saw me as a demon that day. It had possessed me, I had no control.

I must've torn her, she must've lost her trust in me.

I clutched the pill bottle in my hands and darted it against the wall. It's whisper no longer worked for me, I needed only one thing, my girl, my everything.

Tears met my face for the uncounted number of times. I hated myself for leaving her like that. She must've been so worried. She was pregnant, with my baby. And I left her suffer alone without me. I could feel her yearn and sorrow although we were apart.

I stood in anger and stuffed my fist against the wall. Aggravated by my foolish actions. I was afraid of her hating me, so I left her. Afraid of losing her again, I didn't want to see her in pain. And I had done that enough. And I did that again.

I punched my fist against the wall once more, breaking its structure. The feeling of my bones aching was far from close to my agony.

I recalled the doctor revealing her pregnancy. My heart had warmed from the news, I was thrilled of our future. We'd have memories that we could never forget together. A child that embedded the both of us. Our love.

I walked into the living room and looked past the sliding doors to the vast sea. Waves of deep royal blue hitting along the bank. I took heavy steps outside reminiscing of Aera, the time we made love again. The kiss that we had in the middle of the ocean. I wiped away my stained tears as it hit the cruel cold wind.

I lost my sight along the waters, I spotted a familiar back walking towards the harsh waves. I knew this person. It was the only person that I knew so well now.

It was Aera. Why was she here? Did she come to find me?

My body electrified in happiness, I didn't know how I'd meet her again. She made my steps easy. I ran across the sand dunes to make certain it was her. She was walking in the water deeper and deeper, her shoulders hunched. What was she doing? Was she....?

I cursed under my breath, my eyes festered from the tears that manifested to come out again. Making a bleak appearance. I rushed in the water, I came closer and closer.

I grabbed her quickly bringing her to my embrace. I buried myself in her neck, crying wanting forgiveness for everything.

She slid her arms around me in a tight manner, crying into my chest. I hadn't said a single word, but she knew who I was. She knew my cries, my scent. We held each other tightly for minutes. I was lost in her aroma. I missed her so much to the point I knew I could kill myself. I regret all my mistakes from the past, from moments ago.

I held her tender face in my hands. "Forgive me, baby girl. Please forgive me. Y-You're all that I have."

A/N:😭😭😭. Why are my eyes sweating? Shett. I'm in class uploading this ishhh. 3 more chapters. Omg. I can't handle.

Thank you to everyone for helping me reach 5k, I love my Wattpad fam sm!!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Tell me your thoughts~ ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 50
V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her eyes. I'm on another universe right now...
10.8K 1K 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...
336K 16.4K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
34.8K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...