Broken Memories in Darkness |...

Af 98Anonymous98

She firmly pressed her fingertips along his rigid unshaved skin, her fingers drifted along his structured jaw... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66 (Final)

38

4K 245 138
Af 98Anonymous98

The rays of sunlight beamed through the crack of the curtains as they weren't closed completely, presenting the morning sun against their faces. Suga cracked his eyelids as the sun fixed upon their bare bodies to awaken them. He reminisced last night's activity, a bright smile appeared on his face. He looked underneath his embrace, her small head nuzzled against his naked chest. He tightened his grip on her, afraid to lose her. He nestled against her head, her natural scent captivating him.

She was awoken up from his clasp, she felt their body heat against each other, their naked bodies touching. She recalled the night, she felt bashful of the incident. This must be a dream. She smiled against his chest and slid an arm around his waist. She wanted to sleep more, she didn't have a single dream last night, in fact she slept like a baby. Her head started throbbing, bringing her back to reality. She wanted to ignore the hangover and just fall into dreamland. She heard the bothersome sound of her phone ringing. Her eyes shot opened. Crap. It must've been her mother.

She pulled away from Suga and patted around looking for her clothes. Suga was awoken by her sudden behavior, "What's wrong?" He sat up next to her.

"I-I have to go home, I think my mom's calling me." She couldn't find her clothes and held the blanket against her chest covering herself.

He heard the distant phone ringing in the living room. "Shit." He abruptly got up from the bed and left the room.

She found her bra and panties on the corner of the bed. Not hearing his footsteps come closer, she quickly put her bra on and tried hooking the back. She was too nervous, Suga could walk in any second in view of her bare chest.

He came back with her phone and her clothes from the dryer. He glanced up at Aera struggling to put on her under garment, her black lace bra on her fair skin was enticing. He quickly spun around to control his hormones.

She heard his footsteps. "S-suga."

"Hmm." He faced her slowly.

"C-can you hook this for me?" She attempted for the third time and had trouble on the second hook.

"Oh, y-yeah." He rubbed his neck shyly. He sat on the other side of the bed behind her. She felt the bed dip and her heart was again pounding wildly in her chest. He removed her hair to her shoulder as it disturbed the hooks and successfully hooked her lingerie piece.

"There." He smiled and fixed her silky hair back.

He placed her phone in her hands. "Here, call your mom. I'll drop you off and I have your clothes." He settled her attire in her lap.

"Thank you." She felt the familiar fabric.

He smiled and got up from the bed, "Do you want breakfast?"

"No It's fine, my mom is waiting for me. I won't be able to." She pulled on her clothes and opened her phone. "Call mom."

"Ok." He nodded his head. He went to his closet to put on some clothes.

"Aera, honey! Are you okay?? Why haven't you been answering my calls?!" Her mother impatiently asked as she picked up the phone.

"Sorry mom, I was actually drunk last night with...ugh..Bomi. So, I fell asleep quick." She hesitated to say. She heard Suga fiddling with his clothes as he heard her talk with her mother. He pulled out his drawer and it hit his knee, he groaned in pain. Barking out curse words. He rubbed his knee and looked back hoping her mother hadn't heard him. Aera's eyes widened.

"Aera, what was that? It sounded like a man?" Her mother said on the other line.

"N-no. That- that was Bomi's dog. He's hungry." She tried to hold her laughter as she spurted out a lie.

Suga rubbing his knee, looked up at her who was smiling, a dog?

"Oh, okay. Well come home, you should've told me earlier."

"Sorry Eomma, I'll be home soon. I love you." She hung up.

"Are you okay?" She asked Suga, she heard the bang and his small cry of pain.

He approached her and flicked her forehead. "A dog huh?"

She bit her lip, "What else could I say?" She stuffed her phone in her back pocket.

"I don't know, why do I have to be a dog?" He pouted and poked her stomach.

She chuckled "You're a cute puppy." She poked him back.

He slid his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead. She settled her hands on his elbow, startled by his affection.

"About last night, what you said. We need to talk about it later."

She recalled back to her confessions about him and her dreams, she forgot about what she said. She was completely drunk. She felt half embarrassed and half relieved. Maybe getting drunk was a good idea... She nodded her head in agreement.

____

She sat in the car and didn't have the desire to go home, she already had missed class. Suga placed a Pop tart in her hand that he picked up on the way from the kitchen

"Eat this, I don't want you to leave on an empty stomach." He started the engine.

"Thank you." She beamed and opened the wrapper. She took a bite into the tart, it was s'more's flavor, her favorite.

He was content as he glanced at her enjoying the snack.

She felt lonely eating alone. "Do you want some?" She offered as she prompted her hand in his direction.

"Are puppies allowed to eat pop tarts~?" He said cutely and blinked over at her.

She giggled. "Yes, Suga puppy is special and can eat anything." She offered.

He gave off a gummy smile and took a big bite, biting her finger. His mouth was stuffed.

"Ow. Bad puppy." She took her hand back and blew on her finger. He chuckled at her reaction.

She went to take another bite and noticed there was barely two bites left.

"You ate it all." She pouted.

"You're the one that offered." He licked the crumbs off his lips.

She ate the remainder bit and thought back to everything that happened in the last 12 hours. It all felt so surreal. Was she Suga's now? He glanced over at her sitting in the passenger seat quietly nodding her head to the music as it was playing in the background.

"Aera, that song that you wrote...Can I feature in it?" His eyes focused on the road.

"My...song?" Her mouth almost gaped open.

He scratched his head. "Why? Is that a weird request? I think it's a really good song and if you don't mind I want to help you produce it."

"No- I'm just, Suga. That'd be wonderful." She faltered in speech. She's never expected Suga of BTS or anyone to feature in her music. She simply enjoyed writing and creating her own style. Now that someone appreciated her she felt beneficial.

"Really? Ok, great, I already have some lyrics playing in my head. When I head back to the studio, I'll write them down." He said earnestly.

She smiled, she felt fulfilled. Her life had always been a constant cycle of darkness. Light was finally creeping in.

He parked his car in front of her house. "We're here."

She sighed, "Bye Suga." She didn't want to leave, but she had to. Her mother was waiting. She gathered her stuff and was about to exit the car.

He drew her hand back, she sat abruptly on the passenger seat again. She faced him in question.

"Something wrong?"

"No. Everything's perfect." He studied her face in remembrance, then kissed her forehead. She felt his soft lips, her body had warmed up again from the little gesture.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Aera." He poked her nose.

"I'll see you later, puppy." She poked him back.

He chuckled. "Okay kitten."

She left the car attentively and buried her face in her bare hands from the instant heat she was receiving. Kitten? She couldn't help but giggle.

Suga jumped in his seat not being able to handle the cuteness. Kitten? Fuck, I'm so cheesy. He turned on his playlist and rapped along to Eminem hitting every single verse accurately. He found inspiration with Aera again, he drove to his studio.

She cooled herself down and walked into the house. She was smiling wide as she entered her living space.

"Honey, who's that boy? That just dropped you off?" Her mother asked, crossing her arms.

"Uhhh."

A/N: YO! Hope this chapter was good? Longer than the last one. Thanks for all the comments, I always end up reading them in class or public places and crack up like a crazy person. People look at me like I'm a lunatic, but whatever. IDGAF. Keep making me laugh. "GIVE IT TO ME." (in AgustD way, pleaseu)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. Bye for today :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.2M 164K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
433K 25.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
2.2K 143 26
Lee Y/N has had a hard life from the beginning. After having to grow up as a rogue, it's safe to say she's tired of her life and doesn't know how muc...
384K 12K 56
"Come on (Y/n)... I'll let you get over him". He said as he licked your ear. "But Yoongi---". But he shushed you by kissing you. ~ Choi (Y/n) is a ri...