Better together (a clace fan...

By little_squirrel_234

Jace mysteriously is found dead at the entrance to the institute. Clary is so upset. What happens when he mys... More

Characters
This cant be happening
Feeling better
First day back to school
The institute
Grant
The day it happened
The greenhouse
Takis
School
The fashion show
A big suprise
The calls
A very busy day
Payback
The trip
Telling everyone
Girls night
A day with jace
Leaving for Italy
Italy
Prank wars
The next day
Dreams and Promises
Moving day
The note
Feeling sick
I hate the flu
Where am I?
I need you
The rescue
Recovery
What do I do?
a new friend
Some huge news and of course
Dress shopping
The beach
A day at the beach
Clary's day
A wedding problem
The wedding
The honeymoon
Herondale manor
Back to New York
He wants me back?
The castle
Coronation day
The missing cup and sword
The faerie court
Questions
The letters
Whats it gonna be?
Shadowhunter academy
Picking out the nursery
How?
Please jem?
Who did this?
2 days
Running out of time
I'm coming Clary
A sleeping clary
Waking up
Going Back to New York
A disney marathon!
She's coming
The bet
A surprise
New and old aquaintances
The truth comes out
A werewolf problem
Poor Wolves
A wolf prison
The auction
A plan
A visitor
The interview and photo shoot
The Jace Journal
Going back to the castle
In the begining
Go home!
Ignored
Logans birthday
Ascension Day
Jerk
Looking for clary
Lightwood family dinner
Sneak peak
Protect her
Vacation
Graces announcement party
Grace leaves
It hurts
Parabatai
The dinner
The horse show
News from mom
The questioning
Camping
California
Queen for a day
The beach
Donuts and birthday presents
Tags
Sorry guys
Alices birthday
Aniversary
Going home
Meetings
Isabelle and Simons wedding
Sorry guys
Siblings
King for a day
Jace gets sick
Jaces Birthday
A declaration
I need an answer
Telling the family
a few days before the wedding
Jonathan and alices wedding
Good news and bad news
Lucy
Baby
Mom
Coming home
Bad news
Grace
Grace meets family
MAGNUS!
Bad news
Graces return party
Neice or nephew?
Los angeles
Seeing family again
Meeting with Aubrey
Meeting with the king and queen
Pack
Midnight
Dont hate me please
Parents
What to do?
Shoping with ash
Work
Introductions
Night
Family
London
Gender reveal
Christmas eve
Christmas
Jaces turn
Meeting with a verlac
1,2...345
Missing
Party
Doctors visits and shopping trips
The day before
Home again
Disneyland
A break in
Hawaii pt. 1
Hawaii part 2
Alice leaves

Telling some big news

274 12 0
By little_squirrel_234

When we reach our bedroom I see a tray of food some water and a note. I walk over and read the note. It says 'I heard queen clary and king Jace were out. You missed dinner. I figured you would be hungry when you both got back. I got some food from the kitchen and put it on a plate and set it here for when you get back. Enjoy! -Charlotte' Jace looks over at me and says "who got the food? Not that I'm complaining. I'm hungry." "Charlotte. She figured we would be hungry whenever we got back since we missed dinner" I say. The sheets are also pulled back a little.

Me and jace both start stacking food on the plate. We get the waters and sit down on the chairs and eat.

"So jace I have something I need to tell you" I say once we finish eating. He looks at me and says "sure. What's up?" I take a deep breath and say "oh boy. How do I say this?" He looks worried. "What is it clary just say it" he says. I look at him and say "jace I don't know how to say this. I am just going to go out and say it. I'm pregnant." His face goes blank. He just looks at me. Ah oh. What if he doesn't like this. What am I going to do?

"Jace say something please, anything" I plead. He continues to look at me blank faced for a few more minutes. Oh no. I just had to put this on him now.

I look down at the floor. I feel two hands reach my chin and pull me gently so I am looking at him. He pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. I return the kiss. When we break apart he says "oh clary. This is some of the best news I have heard in a long time. How long have you known?" I smile. I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh I'm so happy you're ok with this. I was starting to get worried when you didn't answer for a while. I have only known for three weeks. I missed that time of the month and I waited to see if it would come but it never did. I went to a silent brother and he told me I was. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just didn't know how to tell you." He smiles. "Oh clary. I love you so much. I wish you would have told me. I understand though. Of course I'm happy and ok with this. This is great." He wraps his arms around me and holds and hugs me.

"If it's a girl I get to name her" he says. I look up at him still in his arms. "Okay. If it's a boy then I get to name him" I say. "Deal" he says. "Clary you have made me so happy" he says. "I'm glad. I love you jace. This is going to be the longest nine months of my life" I say. He smiles and I look into his beautiful golden eyes. "I love you too. I love you more than anything else in this world. I am not going to leave you during this nine months or ever" he says. I give him a little kiss.

"What are we going to do with Isabelle and seraphina" I ask. "Oh that. Umm I guess we can ask them both questions alone. Then I guess we talk it over together then make our decision." I nod and say "yeah. We will need to think and ask the right questions to seraphina since she is a faerie. It's true she can't lie but she can still bend the truth and we have both witnessed they can be deceitful." He nods and says "can you read now?" I giggle. "I wouldn't miss it. Are you going to pay attention? Or are you just going to think about the baby or something else?" "I will pay attention" he says. "Okay... I will stop sometimes and ask questions making sure you are" I say and go to the nightstand to grab the book.

I open to chapter 10. I start reading. "Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that Harry and Ron were still at hogwarts the next day, looking tired but perfectly cheerful. ..." I read and ask him questions. He is listening. I read chapters 10 and 11. I mark the page and close the book putting it on the nightstand beside me.
               I look over at him and smile. "I love you so much clary" he says. "I love you more" I say. "Not possible." "Oh it is" I say. He smirks and kisses the top of my head. I see his large grey wings spread out and one comes over to me and lifts me. I slide over to him. I laugh and he wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest. "Absolutely not possible" he says. "Fine. It's a tie then" I say.

Hey!!
So what do you guys think?

Are you excited for a Herondale baby?

Sorry if you guys want sex scenes, I don't write those, they make me uncomfortable to write. Hopefully in the future the chapters will be longer. I hope you guys like the book so far

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️ ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 953 19
What would life be like for Clary Morgenstern if she had a normal Shadowhunter family? Her brother didn't have demon blood, her father wasn't a mania...
1.8K 105 10
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - My name is Clarissa Morgenstern. All my life I had lived in the Shadowhunter home country of Idris. I loved my li...
18.8K 495 16
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Clary has always lived and been brought up by her father, Valentine Morgenstern. He trained her to be the best an...
31.3K 809 21
[COMPLETED BUT SERIES DISCONTINUED] [BASED OFF THE BOOK SERIES. NOT THE TV SHOW] Clarissa Fairchild and Jace Herondale, the happy perfect couple of t...