In A Heartbeat ≫...

By seaveyjack

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʏᴏᴜ. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

2.5K 50 6
By seaveyjack

"A PUPPY?! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!" I started crying and ran over to it. It was a girl. I picked her up nestled her up to my neck. I was hysterical. My hands were shaking. She licked my face and laid her head on my shoulder. "I hope you like her" Daniel said smiling. "Like her?! I love her!!" I kissed her and rubbed her belly. "Can I name her?!" I squealed. "Of course love!" He laughed. "I'll name her Maya" I smiled and wiped my face. "She's perfect Daniel".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
273K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...