THE FLASHBACK

By RavleenJauhar

Serianna is the daughter of a famous popstar. Life is too hard for her. She never received the love of her pa... More

THE BOOK
CHAPTER 1: The New Admission
CHAPTER 2: The Three Friends
CHAPTER 3: What if he really comes?
CHAPTER 3 : Part 2
CHAPTER 4: Justin Was There
CHAPTER 4 : Part 2
CHAPTER 5 : Somebody is Waiting
CHAPTER 6 : Sharon's P.O.V 《Part 1》
CHAPTER 6 : Part 2
CHAPTER 6 : Part 3
CHAPTER 7: Ready to Face The Truth
CHAPTER 8: The End or The beginning?
CHAPTER 8: Part 2
CHAPTER 9: Maybe It's The Starting
CHAPTER 9: PART 2
CHAPTER 9: Part 3
CHAPTER 10: Justin? Downstairs?
CHAPTER 11 : Our Love
CHAPTER 11: Part 2
Science project
CHAPTER 12 : Somebody At The University
CHAPTER 12 : Part 2
CHAPTER 12 : Part 3
CHAPTER 13: Jake
CHAPTER 13: Part 2
In The Library
In the Library : Part 2
Sharon
Sharon : Part 2
The Door
CHAPTER 14: Surprise ( Part 2)
CHAPTER 15: In the Prison
CHAPTER 16 : Justin?
CHAPTER 16 : Part 2
CHAPTER 17 : Believe Tour
Serianna
Serianna: Part 2
CHAPTER 18 : Trust
CHAPTER 18: Trust : Part 2
CHAPTER 19: Break up
CHAPTER 19 : Part 2
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 20 : Part 2
CHAPTER 21 : You and Me Forever
CHAPTER 21: Part 2
CHAPTER 22: Be Mine Forever
The New Start
CHAPTER 23: Part 2
The Wedding Planning

CHAPTER 14 : Surprise

185 14 2
By RavleenJauhar

As soon as I reached home, I got a call from Sharon. Finally, she had seen the missed calls. I picked up the call.

“Hello Alex?” Sharon Said.

“Hey Sharon!” I said

“I missed you so much. How is everything going?

“Perfect. What’s up with you?”

“Amazing. I got selected in the college’s band as their Lead singer”

“Yeah! I am so happy for you” I exclaimed.

“we will also be going to different countries for inter- university Battle of bands”

“Wow, I wished that the Battle of Bands was here”

It took her a moment to respond and when I heard her voice again. I realized it wasn’t coming from the phone. I turned around and saw Sharon standing there.

“You are right. The Battle of Bands is here.” She said.

I was paralyzed for a moment. Was I Dreaming? I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them again.

“Sharon?” I asked

“Yes I am Sharon” she said sarcastically.

I got up and quickly ran to hug her.

“Why didn’t you let me know you are coming?” I questioned her.

“I wanted to surprise you”

“I am so happy to see you here”

After this, Sharon and I talked for hours. We talked about our school memories, our pranks, our friends, our groups, teachers, Justin, Jake. Then, she started talking about her new friends in the college. She constantly talked about her friend, Susan.

“Susan, your Best friend?” I interrupted her.

“Haha. Yes. She is amazing” She smiled.

After hearing this, I realized that everything had changed. The thing which I feared the most had happened, we had nothing left to talk about except old memories. She had her own life now. She was busy with her singing and her band. She hardly had free time and this explained the reason why she wasn’t picking up my call. I was hurt; she had a new best friend which meant that she would be sharing all her secrets, her things with her, the things that only I knew. I knew that there will be a time when you have to let it go. Things don’t stay forever. Sharon and I weren’t like we used to be but we were still friends. I was happy about it.

That night she stayed with me as I had no roommate, though she had to take the permission first. I asked her to come with me to the university tomorrow; this would make her see the truth that Jake is cheating on her because if I told her this, she might not believe me but if she will see with her own eyes she wouldn’t deny it.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. Next one would be longer. I hope you like this one. Read, Vote and comment please. Thanks :)

ALEX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.5K 57
Do you ever wonder what would be like to live in your dream? To instead of sleeping and trying to remember in the morning what you had dreamed about...
4.7K 171 17
Kenna lived the perfect life in the big city. Sure, she'd had her fair share of hard times, but overall life was perfect. She and her boyfriend of th...
227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
499K 9.7K 43
I went back to New York after finding out I got pregnant with my best friend's child.I'm currently 18 living on my own with my three year old daughte...