Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

54; Double the Fun

16.2K 611 640
By btwitssurina

"I see a future with you and I know it's fast, but I'm here for it at whatever time it decides to come."

Justin's POV:

"Hazel Lopez."

I was up on my feet, my head turning to meet the doctor who was taking care of Hazel the minute we'd exited the ambulance.

I'd panicked the instant she'd fallen limp and unconscious, my instant action being to call an ambulance when she didn't wake up after a minute.

I was partly blaming myself for it and the way I'd gone about wondering whether she was pregnant or not. I'd replayed the conversation in my head on the way here and was currently doing the same right now as I walked towards the doctor who had motioned for me to follow him.

It had been a half hour since we'd reached here and I was itching for some sort of information so when he spoke, I soaked it all up like a sponge.

I'd been told that Hazel was pregnant, his words knocking the air out of my lungs for a second or so until I recalled my bearings. I wasn't shocked since I'd fit everything like a puzzle a week and a half ago, my confirmation coming in the form of Hazel's stomach which was hard and had the tiniest of bumps twenty four seven like she'd eaten too much.

It was a reason why I was so distant since I'd wondered if she knew she was pregnant and just wasn't telling me, however I understood that she didn't know anything herself when she'd taken full offence to my assumption and had blown up on me.

Jesus Christ.

"She's around five weeks at this moment in time," he told me and I nodded, stuttering for a moment as I leaned against the wall and swallowed.

It felt a lot more real coming from someone else and that someone else being a doctor. It was like an odd confirmation for my own validation.

"She was on the pill though, how could she have gotten pregnant?" I asked and the doctor sighed.

"If the pill isn't taken at the same time each day, even once, it can increase the chances of conceiving and result in an unintended pregnancy," he explained and I nodded, taking everything in before speaking again.

"Is she awake?" I asked and he nodded. "So can I take her home today, do I need to book appointments or...I don't know how this works?"

He chuckled at me and reassured me that I could take Hazel home as soon as they were done with everything, then going onto explaining the reason why she fainted. Apparently it was because of the hormones lowering her blood pressure, something about dilating and relaxing vessels.

I just nodded throughout the whole thing and then thanked him for everything, my feet moving quickly after that to walk into Hazel's room.

I found her lying on her side and staring at the wall next to the door, the thin blanket they'd provided her covering her body as she blinked. She didn't acknowledge that I was there even when I sat down in front of her once taking the chair from the corner, her eyes telling me everything when I watched tears blur her vision.

"How could I not have known?" she whispered quietly, a frown tugging at her lips as she closed her eyes and sniffled, her tears slipping against her skin as I sighed uncomfortably. My chest tightened and I moved closer, leaning down so that my face was next to hers just as I wiped her tears that continued to fall.

"Baby," I mumbled sadly when her body visibly tensed as she sobbed, the heart wrenching sound pulling at my chest as I kissed her head and held her hand as she cried. I let her without saying anything, my fingers in between hers as she let it all out, most probably trying to register it like I had done.

It went on for a few minutes, a nurse walking in and out to check on Hazel who she found crying next to me. She'd only mouthed it's normal to me before giving me a sympathetic smile and leaving the room, Hazel then moving so that she was facing the ceiling.

She wiped her tears, still sniffling just as I moved over her to get rid of the smudgy black marks of her makeup. She watched me as I did, my thumbs moving underneath her eyes until I froze when she held onto both of my wrists and stared up to me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered shakily, the frown on her face not lessening the hurt I felt from seeing her the way she was.

"No need for apologies baby," I reassured her softly, sitting back down on the chair before I scooted it over closer.

She didn't say anything after I did, only holding onto my hand tightly the whole time as I watched her push down the covers and then pull up on my shirt that she was wearing.

She touched over her stomach, the barely there bump only being seen right at the lower part of her belly if you stared too hard. She sighed, my hand coming up to rest on her stomach without me thinking just as I spoke. "I'm not going anywhere."

At my words she stared at me, her gaze hard and lingering before I let my eyes leave her stomach and focus on her face instead. She inhaled a shaky breath, moving from the bed and pushing her legs over the side which had me widening my eyes. I put my hands out for her, wondering what she was doing just as her feet hit the ground, her hands moving mine away from her before she sat in my lap and let her legs dangle from the sides of the chair I was on.

When she did she wrapped her arms around my neck, her face mushed to the inside of my neck as I let my hands slip under the shirt she was wearing. My palms met soft, warm skin, my fingertips caressing over the dip in her back just as I pulled her closer and hugged her in silence.

"I love you," I said to her quietly a few minutes later, reminding her that I was here no matter what happened. It made her smile just as she reassured me with her own words, her voice scratchy which prompted me to go and get her some water just as the door opened and the doctor I'd been speaking to walked in.

"Miss Lopez," he called and Hazel moved her head up, my neck craning back to see him just as he smiled. "I have your discharge letter, you're all good to go home."

"Do we need to book any appointments?" I asked him, feeling Hazel go back to pressing her cheek to my neck.

"That's up to you, your first scan can be done from six weeks, so just call in when you're ready and comfortable to come in," he explained and I nodded, thanking him just as he told us he was putting the discharge letter on the table.

He left us and we stayed in silence for a few minutes, Hazel's body soon relaxing in my hold when I drew circles into the bottom of her back. She yawned quietly when I did and I knew I had to get her home before she slept so I didn't have to go through waking her up and having her be pissed at me for that.

I prompted her up, her fingers finding my own as I led and let her walk behind me slowly, one of her hands laced through mine whilst the other covered the same. I picked up the discharge letter and walked out the door with Hazel in tow, her steps slow as she blinked sleepily all the way to where Spencer was waiting for us with the car.

I let Hazel in first and closed the door after her, my head turning to Spencer who was still standing outside the car from waiting for us.

"I need to go and get her ice cream, so just stop off at any supermarket please," I told him and he nodded, the slight smile on his face not going unnoticed just as I opened the door again and slid onto the seats next to Hazel.

She rested her head on my shoulder when I did, her arms winding around my bicep just as she yawned when the car was started. We reached home around twenty minutes later, Hazel eating ice cream out of the tub with the spoon I'd also got her from the supermarket. It was odd and slightly cute watching her doing it so sleepily, her movements slow and lazy as I prompted her forwards once I'd opened the door.

I thanked Spencer once we reached inside, Hazel already walking in the direction of the stairs which made me laugh just as she yawned at the same time she fed herself a spoonful of the cookies and cream ice cream she wanted. She looked like she was ready to fall asleep, her feet side stepping when she blinked her eyes closed for a little too long and lost track of her footing. It was what made me walk a little faster, my hands on her hips when I reached her and helped her up the stairs and towards our room.

"Does this mean I'm going to get fat?" Hazel asked quietly when she sat down on the bed and pouted over the spoon she had in her mouth.

"Baby," I drawled out, looking at her just as she frowned to her own words.

"I want to take a pregnancy test," she blurted out and I raised my eyebrows at her. "I just want to see it for myself."

"Give me a second then," I assured her as I walked out the room and to the guest room. I had gone ahead and bought some on the way home today, my plan being to ask Hazel and then have her reply in the way that asked if she could take a pregnancy test to prove me wrong.

Obviously that plan had fallen to shít with what had happened, but at least the tests I bought wouldn't go to waste now.

I threw the box between my hands on the way back to the room, Hazel's eyes falling on it between my hands before I handed it to her.

She set the now empty tub of ice cream on the bed stand, her fingers holding it in her hands at a distance that made it seem like it was offensive to her. I didn't say anything as I watched her, her feet pushing up until she was standing and walking into the bathroom.

I let her have a moment to herself as I stripped myself out of my work clothes, my fingers rubbing over my eyes as I laid back onto the bed and waited for her to come out. When ten minutes passed and she didn't I grew a little worried, my hand knocking on the door in a fist before I opened it.

I found Hazel sitting on the floor next to the shower in only her panties and my shirt, three pregnancy tests on the floor and one in her hand as she stared at them all.

"They're all positive," she mumbled, looking up at me and blinking tiredly just as I sat down next to her on the floor.

I took it out of her hand, my heart skipping a beat at the two lines that meant it was positive that she was pregnant. I couldn't help the small smile that curved at my lips, Hazel's head turning just as she tilted it and looked at me.

"You're so happy," she said slowly, a smile soon tugging at her lips when my smile turned infectious.

"Well," I started, facing her as I put the test on the marble next to us. "I see a future with you and I know it's fast, but I'm here for it at whatever time it decides to come."

She looked at me when I said my words, her smile fading a little which had me worried before she moved forwards from her crossed leg position. She pushed herself up just as she cupped the back of my neck, her lips meeting mine in a kiss that grew heated quickly.

Her hands skimmed over my jaw as our tongues touched, the oxygen between us growing thin as she moaned when I moved my hands over her áss and scooted her into my lap.

When she couldn't breathe any longer she pulled away, her lips skimming over my cheek as I titled my head and left small kisses to the underside of her jaw. "I love you," she whispered against me, my words not voicing out loud when she kissed me again and pressed me against the glass window of the shower.

We were still sitting as I stretched my legs in front of me, my cóck hardening in my boxers when she sank her weight into my lap and kept it there. Her tongue touched over mine and I groaned into her mouth when she moved back a little, her palm ghosting over the length of me in my boxers just as I gripped her hips harder.

"Fück baby," I breathed out sharply, her fingers dipping underneath the band of my boxers until she had me in her hand, her thumb swiping over the head of my cóck. My muscles clenched when she repeated her movements, my lips meeting hers just as my fingers skimmed over her thigh and across her skin.

Goosebumps surfaced at my touch, the tips of my fingers curving into the heat between her thighs as I rubbed her séx under the panties she was wearing. She moaned into my mouth when I did, my fingers sliding in between her lips just as she said my name breathlessly when I pressed my thumb against her clít.

I'm guessing she wanted it just as bad as I did when she moved my hands and pulled her panties to the side, a moan leaving my own mouth when I watched her greedily push me back so that I was leaning against the glass fully again.

I stared at the way she gliding the head of my cóck against her püssy, the both of us moaning loudly just as she slid me inside. My eyes rolled back at the feeling of her around me, hot, tight and slick and all for me.

I soaked in the feeling as she cupped my face, her lips incessant with her kisses as I guided her over me and swallowed the whimper that left her lips when I pushed up with my hips and met her downwards movement.

"Baby," she breathed out against my lips, her thighs tensing around my own as I pressed my fingers into the curve of her áss, her püssy clenching tightly around me. "Oh fück...yes," she whispered shakily against my lips as I groaned her name, my muscles tense with an awaiting climax as she moved her hips.

I held them as she did, creating a friction we both enjoyed as my lips dipped low and towards her neck. Her pulse was erratic against my mouth, my tongue finding the heat of her skin and relishing in it as I rubbed her clít with my thumb. I breathed in her reaction as her body jerked, the pleasure from inside and out making her body weak against mine just as I licked over her hardened nipples that I could see through my shirt that she was wearing.

I wet the fabric with the tip of my tongue, my lips closing around them as she gripped onto my shoulders and dug her nails into my skin whilst pushing herself up and following the movement by letting me bring her back down.

"Justin," she groaned lustfully, clenching her püssy around me which had me moaning against her nipples. The movement only made the both of us voice our pleasure out loud, her hands meeting my jaw where she pulled me up so she could kiss me, her lips finding my own just as I took over and dominated the position.

She whimpered into my mouth again when I hooked my arms underneath her knees and guided her against me, the feeling making my eyes roll back as she kissed me fervently whilst moaning. The sound of her only instigated the tightening at the top of my thighs, my cóck hard and slick with her arousal as her body shook slightly when I hit that soft spot deep inside her.

"Baby..." she breathed out. "Fück...I'm gonna...Justin."

"Oh fu-"

My climax hit me just as hard and fast as Hazel's did, the ultimate squeezing of her séx around me flicking the switch inside me as her body went languid against me after a few seconds.

She breathed hard just like me, her fingers shaking a little which made me smug just as I moved my hands over her hips and to her stomach, my thumbs rubbing underneath her belly button. She tensed for a little bit before she relaxed again, as if she'd forgotten and was reminded of what was going on.

It made me frown a little before she moved her head to my shoulders, her cheek mushing against me when she spoke.

"We're going to be parents," she whispered slowly, then repeated it again to herself even quieter. I smiled at the thought and the picture that popped into my head, Hazel's head lifting so that she could look at me as I moved a piece of hair from her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, not liking the way she looked so out of it for a second.

"I'm scared," she admitted quietly and I frowned, watching as she moved up and off me and then pulled the shirt she was wearing up and off her body. She let it fall to the floor next to the four positive pregnancy tests as she stepped into the shower once she was fully naked, her hands moving the handles until water sprayed out of the shower head.

I sighed and stood up at the same time, removing my boxers before I joined her under the water and held her to me. Her back met my front, my hands going to her stomach where I rubbed and smoothed over my fingertips against her skin.

"I know you're scared baby," I told her quietly and she leaned back into me, her eyes closed as she tilted her head to hear my voice. "...but we'll get through it together okay?"

She nodded, hesitantly putting her hands over mine as she rubbed over her stomach as well. Her actions made me frown when she looked down, her mood staying the same up to an entire week later.

I'd walked out of a meeting on a Thursday morning, Stella rushing around to find me which had me panicking as soon as she ran up to me.

"What happened?" I asked, ignoring the looks of my employees when I pulled Stella to the side and the private lift.

"She threw up this morning and in a meeting after that and won't come out of her office," Stella said as the lift moved up to the top floor, my head nodding at her as I thanked her for telling me and then walked forwards once the doors parted on our floor.

I moved quickly, my fingers grasping my own office card that gave me access to every single electronically locked door in the building.

Perks of being the boss.

I sighed as I opened the door, my eyes landing on Hazel who was on the floor with the bin between her hands as it rested in the middle of her legs.

"Haze," I mumbled, telling Stella to stay outside for a little bit as I closed the door behind me and walked over to Hazel who was staring at the view outside her window.

"I hate the nausea," she sighed quietly when I reached her, my fingers pulling on my suit trousers before I kneeled down in front of her.

"I know its shít babe," I sympathised and she looked at me, blinking twice before standing up. I did the same just as she pulled down the waist of her trousers, my eyes landing on the bump that had suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Holy fu-

"I...um," Hazel muttered, staring down at the bump as I did the same. My chest tightened when she rubbed over it, a small smile on her face that vanished just as fast as it came. "It wasn't there yesterday night but when I woke up this morning it was and I panicked a little."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her, not trying to be rude or prying just as I moved next to her and pressed my own hand to her stomach.

"...because you'd get really excited like you are now and I'm still trying to...register it," she whispered, sighing lightly just as I frowned.

"You're not happy," I said softly, sitting on the edge of her desk as I pulled her towards me.

"It's not that I'm not happy, Justin," she admitted, pulling her trousers back up. "It's just a lot to take in so soon, you know?"

"But there's a mini me or you inside you," I cooed, trying to help her mood which I did successfully when she smiled involuntarily.

"I hate you," she said to me, pushing me away with a smile on her face that made me do the same. She draped her arms over my neck as I held her close, her eyes on me before she spoke. "I want to get a scan done."

"When?" I asked her, compliant to her wishes as I got my phone out.

"In two weeks? I'm nearly seven weeks...I think," she mumbled to herself, looking down at her belly again which was obscured by her clothing.

"They said we can book it from six weeks onwards, so whenever you want to go is fine with me baby," I told her and she nodded, looking like she was thinking before she told me to book it for a week's time. I did as I was told, Stella knocking on the door minutes later once I'd booked the appointment, a tray in her hand as she put it down and passed the mug that was steaming to Hazel.

She thanked Stella, now sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed just as she took small sips of whatever was in the mug and looked at me before speaking.

"It's ginger tea, it's supposed to help with the nau-"

She didn't get to finish the sentence before her eyes were widening, her body moving in a rush before my eyes as the mug was slammed to the table and she was kneeling in front of the bin on the floor.

I winced as she threw up, her hands white knuckled as she held onto the edge of the bin and groaned once she could breathe again. Stella rushed out the room after she'd handed Hazel a tissue, my hands helping her up as she moaned uncomfortably and pressed her head to my chest.

"I hate throwing up so – wait, do we have mangoes?" she suddenly asked, moving her head away from me as she walked around her desk.

I blinked a couple times just to make sure I heard her right before she took a sip of water and then sat in her desk chair as if nothing happened.

"Mangoes?" I asked her and she nodded, wincing a little as she put her hand on her stomach and then nodded again.

"Yeah, really ripe, sweet mangoes," she said, looking up to me and then humming happily at the thought of them. I complied easily again, Stella being an unbelievably great help when she returned twenty minutes later with paperwork and a bowl full of cubed fresh mangoes accompanied with a fork.

Hazel thanked her, Stella smiling just as Hazel popped a cube into her mouth and then smiled happily to herself whilst flicking a page.

"So...you're okay now?" I asked and she nodded, popping another cube into her mouth and waving me away. It made me oddly laugh, her change in mood leaving me a lot happier than normal as I told her to buzz me if she needed anything. She nodded and waved me away again, my eyes rolling in amusement as I left the room and let Stella keep a watchful eye over Hazel.

I was grateful for it since I was busy the rest of the day, meetings taking up most of my afternoon before I walked into Hazel's office at six in the evening and found her fast asleep whilst leaning on her desk.

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing just as I walked around, my fingers threading through strands of her hair as I moved them away from her face and then caressed the top of her cheek.

She twitched her nose when she did, her eyes blinking open to see me before she gasped and sat up, her hands holding onto the desk as she breathed out a quick breath.

"Did I seriously fall asleep?" she asked quietly, still looking tired as I nodded and then laughed when she groaned at how she felt embarrassed. I just told her that it was alright at the same time I let her pack her things away so we could go home, her hand in mine as we both walked down the corridor eventually and stepped in the lift.

She had her bowl of cubed mangoes in one hand whilst I held her handbag, the feminine accessory on my shoulder only leaving her to tease me just as she popped another mango piece into her mouth. I rolled my eyes at her when she laughed, a happy smile on her face which only made me happy in turn as we walked into the reception area.

People looked and stared at the both of us but I paid no mind, Hazel not having the same motive when I noticed the way she narrowed her eyes at the group of women in the corner who were staring at us with no shame.

I just rolled my eyes and pulled Hazel closer just as she went to say something, a huff leaving her nose when she let me walk her out the building and into the car where Spencer was waiting.

"Why do they stare at you when they know that you're with me," she complained, eating another mango cube before she went to retrieve another one and then frowned when she realised she'd finished them.

"People tend to want what other people have baby," I told her and she just pouted, still put out over not having any mango cubes. It only left me with no choice but to get her some more, a pit stop coming in the form of me going into the supermarket and buying ten before getting back into the car.

I'd returned to a sleepy Hazel again, her eyes blinking tiredly until they lit up at the sight of me and her mangoes in my hands. She thanked me, mushing my cheek against mine in some sort of affection that I soaked up whilst we made our way back home.

When we eventually got home, Joshua was back. He was standing in the kitchen drinking coffee, a sudden tension brewing in between us as Hazel prepared her fruit and acted as if nothing was going on.

He stared at me as I did him, my eyes narrowing whilst Hazel got a bowl and put the cut pieces in there before leaving the room. Well, that was before she spoke up when Joshua took a sip of his coffee.

"I'm pregnant," she called out as she walked out the room, Joshua choking on the sip he was taking which made me stifle a laugh that I failed to do when I chuckled at what Hazel had done and how Joshua was red faced all of a sudden.

"Is she serious?" he shouted and I smiled.

"Hey! Don't underestimate and doubt me, especially now that I have extra hormones flowing through me," Hazel called out disapprovingly, Joshua's eyes wide as he blinked at me.

"You're going to be a dad!" he breathed out and I nodded, my throat briefly closing as his words knocked the air out of me.

"You're going to be an uncle," I told him as he walked over to me, his hug sudden and unexpected.

"Sorry for being a díck to you before, I was mad," he mumbled, my hand coming up to pat his head which made him groan before he pulled away. "You're supposed to go, sorry Joshua, I didn't mean to be a raging ásshole and banish you from my house."

"Shut up," I chuckled, ruffling his hair which made him groan and then slap me away. "But, I'm sorry. I know I'm busy with work and I should have come to get you, so I apologise for that."

"Apology not accepted," he said bluntly and I gave him a deadpan look. "Kidding!"

I rolled my eyes at him as I walked after Hazel, her body propped on the sofa as she ate the mango from her bowl and watched TV. Joshua jogged up ahead of me and joined Hazel's side, his hand going over her stomach which made both Hazel and I pause.

"Have you told anyone else?" he asked and Hazel shook her head, still staring at his hand that was on her until he apologised and then sighed happily whilst kicking his feet up onto the coffee table. "Did you plan it?"

Hazel shook her head and then glared at him when he went to eat a mango piece, a frown on his face when she slapped his hands away and then moved onto the other side of the sofa. I laughed when she did, Joshua following her to try and eat her fruit but she pressed her foot to his face, moving him away as she popped another piece in her mouth and told him to fück off.

"Your girlfriend is mean," he huffed at me whilst letting me sit in between them, Hazel's legs on top of my lap as I nodded. "Wait, are you guys still boyfriend and girlfriend or are you married as well? I mean I was gone for only three weeks and now you're pregnant so..."

"Joshua, shut up," I rolled my eyes, hearing Hazel laugh as he just hummed teasingly and took the remote. We ended up watching Iron Man thanks to Joshua, Hazel falling asleep half way through it whilst she kept a tight hold on her bowl of mangoes.

It made me laugh when the movie ended and I'd tried to pry the bowl from her hands, a tired scowl on her face when she opened her eyes and realised it was me. Joshua was also starting to fall asleep as Hazel reluctantly gave me the bowl and then put her hands up to me, an amused smile on my face when I picked her up and then jabbed Joshua's leg with my foot.

"Go to bed," I told him and he cursed at me, leaning sideways and then mushing his face to the sofa as I walked out the room with Hazel in my arms. I carried her up and to our bedroom, my hands laying her down on the bed as I unclothed her and left her in her underwear. She complied easily after that when she got under the covers, the sight of her tiny bump making my heart skip a beat just as I heard Joshua groaning loudly from the stairs.

I flicked the main light switch off in the room when I walked out of it, my eyes landing on Joshua who was holding his head whilst lying on the stairs.

"Wow, you're a mess," I scolded playfully and he groaned, taking my hand that I gave to him as I helped him up and then shooed him away to one of the guest rooms. When all I heard was silence minutes later I exhaled a big breath, everything settling in my head as I walked back to Hazel and found her sleeping sound under the sheets.

Whilst she did I had a shower, a towel in my hand as I rubbed it over my head and exited my closet all clean and fresh. Once my hair was dry I joined Hazel in bed, her hands taking my own as she turned onto her back and then settled my palms to her right hip.

She didn't say much but the word rub sleepily, something about her sides hurting when she cuddled herself into me and moaned lightly when I frowned and rubbed over where she wanted me too. I did so until she fell asleep again, my lips pressing against her forehead as I moved my hands to her stomach, the little poke of the curve against my palm making me giddy inside.

My mood repeated itself every day until the day of our first scan, nerves soon taking over me when we'd exited my car and walked towards the hospital. Hazel now had a more visible bump, something that I found weird considering I'd looked at all the pictures online of eight week bumps and there were all smaller. I understood that every woman was different, but I'd self-proclaimed myself to be a professional when I'd read through the 'First time daddy 101' book I'd purchased and had been told that first time mothers didn't show so much because it was their first pregnancy.

I just shrugged it off most of the time until now, a whole collection of scenarios clouding my mind in the form of problems which made me breathe in a shallow breath before Hazel gave my hand a squeeze.

"I'm supposed to be the scared one here, not you," she told me and I sighed, walking into the hospital with her. We were directed towards maternity, Hazel's hand still in mine as she filled in all her details on the form they gave her.

"You're putting me as your next of kin?" I asked her when I watched her write down my name in the box, a confident hum coming from her which made me kiss the side of her head and then pull her closer.

Once she was done she gave the form back, the both of us sitting and waiting for her to be called as Hazel rubbed over her stomach and smiled down at it.

It was odd considering two weeks ago she was apprehensive and I was the one excited, the tables turning when I felt the nerves hit me like a ton of bricks once Hazel's name was called out loud. We were met with our midwife Helen when we entered the room, the ultrasound machine in the corner next to the bed as she introduced herself.

She'd noticed the look of slight fear on my face and made the situation more comfortable for the both of us by telling us about her four boys, my anxiety lessening by the minute before she started talking about us.

"So, first time parents?" she asked and we both nodded, Hazel putting her hand out for me to hold which I did without thinking. "Excited?"

"Nervous," I mumbled, making Hazel smile lightly as Helen did the same and then explained everything we needed to know. She'd be here and by our side throughout the whole thing till the baby was here, the information I was receiving making the whole experience a lot more real as I gulped at the same time I saw Hazel pale over a little.

"I know it's scary," Helen sympathised as she rubbed over Hazel's other hand, a shaky breath leaving her lips as she nodded. "I'll be here the entire way and even if you have questions to ask at three in the morning, I'm here to pick up the phone. Although I can't promise that my sleep voice is the best," she joked and Hazel cracked a smile, already taking a liking to her before we got to the real reason of why we were here.

Hazel lifted her top whilst Helen tucked a rectangle of some sort of paper into the hem of Hazel's leggings, the bump on her stomach making me smile as I kissed the back of her hand.

"This might be a little cold," Helen warned as she emptied some gel onto Hazel's stomach, her body jerking a little before she relaxed again. "Ok, are we ready?" Helen asked and Hazel and I both nodded, watching as she pressed the little scanner across Hazel's stomach. We stared at her whilst she did, the ultrasound machine facing away from us as she clicked some buttons and focused on the screen in front of her. "You said that you were nine weeks?"

"Around that time," Hazel said, looking between me and Helen with a worried face. "Is something wrong?"

"No no, you're completely correct with how far along it's just..." she trailed off, my heartbeat in my throat as she didn't finish her sentence. "Tell me about your symptoms, Hazel."

"Um..." Hazel started, looking reluctant. "I have really bad morning sickness but didn't throw up until after I found out I was pregnant. Everything apart from mangoes and cereal makes me nauseous and I also kept on getting dizzy right at the start but that's subsided and...oh, and only recently I started getting pain around my sides."

"Ok," Helen said, the faint smile on her lips which caught my eye but I didn't say anything.

"Why is there no heartbeat?"

"You're carrying more towards the back so I can't pick it up, but I'm more than happy to say that your babies are perfectly fine and growing happily."

"Wait," I breathed out just as Hazel's hand went limp in my own, "Wait. Did you just say babies?" I asked with wide eyes, my hand falling to my lap as I swallowed the ball of nerves in my throat.

"Babies as in plural and not one?" Hazel whispered just as shocked and Helen smiled, the scanner moving away from Hazel's stomach just as she spoke.

"Congratulations, you're having twins."

**A/N**

WHO IS READY TO BECOME AUNT'S/UNCLES/GRANPARENTS/FAMILY IN GENERAL??

Whew

JAZEL BABIES FOR THE WIN

BABIESSSSSSSSSS

God I love adding S's to things, it makes everything better

Like

smutty sceneS

díckS

orgasmS

blowjobS

SEE THE LIST GOES ON

LOVE LIFE

ANYWHO

I got so sad because you guys legit commented four times as much as I thought you would and I could burst with love for all of you but I have another chapter to write before I can

BUT FR

I LOVE YOU ALL SM

We can all be related through the jazel twins OKK

I have names already picked out from planning this with tati all the way in 2014

LORD

So yeah, I have names already but feel free to shove some at me anyways, I can always change my mind and I am open to names so

LEAVE THEM HEREEEEEEE

ANYWHO

I'm going to leave, I should be back next week with another chapter (:

All my social media's are now @/btwitssurina since I changed my twitter. I have the old user @/jxnnerslays on another account, so make sure to use the new @ if you wanna talk to yours truly

My ask.fm is the only one that is the same and it's @jxnnerslayss

I'LL SEE YOU SOON BABIES

VOTE+COMMENT+ALL THAT SHIZNIT

I LOVE YALL

Surina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7.7K 36
"Be mine, Hailey." He breathed against her neck, loving how she smelled like honey. She always smelled so damn good and it drove him crazy. He just...
9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
126K 6K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...
84.8K 1.3K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...