Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

By TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... More

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
0.5: See You Later
Author's Note
0.6: Suspended
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
0.9: I'm Sorry
1.0: Forget About Him
1.1: 4OU Show
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
2.2: Really?
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
2.9: Morning Sickness
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note
Sequel??

1.4: Q&A

293 13 1
By TwoFacedLilac

A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't published in a while, I've been super busy on Twitter, Musically, Homework, and my other book. I apologize again. Next Update will be 10 times quicker! Thank you for your understanding!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mom, I'm going out for lunch." I said, as I grabbed my car key, and my cell phone.

"With who?" My mom asked, as she popped her head out of the laundry room. "Julia?" She asked.

"No, if I wanted to eat lunch with her, I wouldn't have let her go home so early. I'm going to eat lunch by myself. I need some me time." I said smiling.

"But you didn't tell me about your night. How was the tour?" She asked, as she went back into the laundry room.

I looked at my phone, it read 11:15 a.m.

"It was good, and Ethan and Grayson were happy to see me, and I was happy to see them." I said. "Now, I'm really hungry, so I'm going to go."

"Okay, have fun by yourself, sweetie!" My mom exclaimed.

I nodded my head, knowing that she can't see me. I walked out of the house, and I got into my car. I drove down the road, and parked in the visitors parking area. Then, I decided to text Ethan where I am.

Me: Go down the road to my house, and keep going straight down the road. Don't stop at my house. I'll be in the visitors parking area. <3

Ethan replied quickly.

Ethan: Ok, I'm just pulling into your neighborhood now. <3

Me: k :)

I stood right outside of my car for a few minutes, as I waited for Ethan. The air was nice and warm against my skin. This weather is way better then last night's weather. Just as I put my phone in my pocket, Ethan pulled up next to me. He rolled down the passenger seat window, and I could see his mom in the back.

"Hey, gorgeous." Ethan said, as he leaned over, and opened the passenger door for me.

"Hey." I said, as I got in.

"Hey, Mrs. Dolan." I said, as I gave her a small wave.

She gave me a kind smile, and went back to her phone.

"My mom and I decided to go to a pizzeria nearby. Is that okay with you?" Ethan asked, as he looked at me smiling.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing!" I said, as I buckled my seatbelt.

Ethan pulled out of the parking space, and drove out of the neighborhood. As, we got onto the main road, Ethan put his hand on my leg. I smiled, and put my hand over his, as I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. He drove all the way to the pizzeria with his one hand on my leg, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

"Here we are." Ethan said, as he pulled into the parking spot, and turned off the car.

The restaurant was called 'Mario's Pizzeria.' Ethan's mom and I got out of the car to, and followed Ethan inside.

"A table for how many?" A waiter asked.

"Three, please." Ethan said, as he held my hand.

"Aren't you worried about your fans seeing us?" I asked, as we intertwined our fingers.

"I'll risk it." Ethan said, as he kissed my forehead, and followed the waiter to our table.

"Here you are." The waiter said, as he set three menus on the table.

"Thank you." I said to the waiter, as Ethan and I sat next to each other, and his mom sat across from us.

The waiter smiled, and left.

"So, are we just sharing one big pizza?" Ethan's mom asked, as she put her phone in her purse.

It's the first time I've heard her talk.

"That's fine with me." I said.

"Sounds good." Ethan said. "What type?"

"Pineapple." Ethan's mom and I said simultaneously.

We both laughed.

"That sounds really good to me too. Let's order." Ethan said, as he stacked the menus.

He waved over a female waiter, and the waiter must have recognized Ethan, because her face lit up, as she approached our table. I felt Ethan scoot his chair away from me, as he talked to the waiter.

"So, who is she?" The waiter asked, as she tossed her hair back with her hand.

"Cameron's friend." Ethan said calmly.

"But Cameron's not here." She said, as she looked at me.

"She's on her way." Ethan said, as he smiled.

I looked at Ethan's mom, and she looked annoyed at the waiter.

"Excuse me, but can we order?" Ethan's mom asked.

The waiter looked embarrassed, and pulled out a little notepad from her apron.

"Yes, sorry." She said. "What would you guys like?"

"One large pineapple pizza." Ethan's mom said.

The waiter scribbled our order on her notepad.

"Any drinks?" She asked.

I took the the top menu, and looked at the drinks.

"Iced tea, please." I said, as I closed the menu.

"Can you make it there iced teas." Ethan said smiling kindly.

The waiter nodded her head, and scribbled some more on her notepad. Then, she put the notepad back in her apron pocket.

"Your food should be here in about fifteen minutes." She said, as she gave us a small smile.

We nodded our heads in response, and she left. Ethan scooted back closer to me, and smiled.

"So, what's your name?" Ethan's mom asked me, as she leaned against the table.

"My name is Sky." I said nervously.

"That's a very pretty name. And how old are you?" Mrs. Dolan asked.

"I'm sixteen. I'll be seventeen in June." I said, as I wiped my sweaty hands against my jeans.

"So, you're about seven months younger then Ethan."

"Yes." I said.

"Where did you guys meet? Ethan hasn't told me much." She said, as she clasped her hands together over the table.

"At the library." I said smiling.

I think Ethan could tell I was nervous, because he reached under the table, and held my hand.

"Why did you decide to date my son? For his money? For the fame?" She asked.

This question took me by surprise, and I squeezed Ethan's hand really hard. He grunted from the pain I was causing him, and his mom's eyes darted to him.

"I'm not dating him for his fame or money. I actually don't want any of that. I'm dating him, because his personality is great, and because he wants everybody to be happy. I like how selfless he is." I said.

"Does it not bother you that he's telling his fans that your his sisters friend, and not his girlfriend?" His mom asked.

Just as I was going to answer the girl came back with our drinks, and set the drinks down in front of us. Ethan pulled his hand away from mine, and took a sip of his tea, as the girl stared at my hand then his.

"Is our pizza ready yet?" I asked.

Her eyes flicked to mine.

"No, not yet." She said, and walked away quickly.

"And to answer your question, Mrs. Dolan. It does not bother me." I said smiling.

"Well that's all the questions I have, and from all your answers, I think you're a great girl for Ethan." His mom said smiling.

"Really? Thank you so much!" I said, as I smiled with relief.

She nodded her head. Ethan looked at me, and I looked at him. He moved a piece of hair out of my face, and caressed my cheek.

"Guys let's keep this lunch, as romance free as we can. I'd like to eat my pizza comfortably." His mom said, and I looked at her embarrassed.

"Sorry." I said blushing, as Ethan put his hand on my thigh.

We sat in silence, and sipped on our ice tea, as we waited for our pizza. About ten minutes later, a waiter came, and gave us our pizza.

"Oh my gosh. It smells so good." I said, as I grabbed a slice.

"It does." Ethan said smiling, as he also grabbed a slice, and took a bite.

Halfway through our lunch, Ethan's mom asked me another surprising question.

"Can I talk to your parents? I'd like to meet them." Ethan's mom asked.

Oh crap! I forgot to tell Ethan I'm not allowed to date him, so we need to keep our relationship a secret from my parents.

"Sure." I said without thinking.

His mom smiled at me, and I smiled back. I was dreading finishing my lunch, but I had to finish sometime. Dang it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
822K 50.3K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...